Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 25 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 25 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:05 pm

OK ... I just talked with him and he's gonna put it on my page at the bottom later (he's working right now). When everyone has it, he'll remove it.

cheers ,no hurry ,and much appreciated .  study

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:18 pm

OK it's up. Go to my page ( https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn ) and click the link at the bottom of the page for my PDF and it will take you a page with both PDFs. Click the "energy healing" link and it will take you to it. The download link for the PDF is at the top of the page to the right and in the middle of the 3 link pics (the arrow pointing down). Hit that and it'll pop up as a PDF and just save it.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:18 am

Nope, still the same message at 10:15 am  Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:16 am

Del. wrote:Nope, still the same message at 10:15 am  Jim.

WHAT?!

What does this "message" say?

It should open in your browser ... at which time you hit the download button, a window should pop up and ask if you want to open it in your PDF reader (like Adobe) or, save it as a file.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:35 am

Got it this time..... cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:00 am

Del. wrote:Got it this time..... cheers

cheers

Hey Bern and Brenda ... you get it?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:10 pm

yes mate all present and correct here,will you take it down now or can we check in to that link again if we want to  ? ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:24 pm

sunbern wrote:yes mate all present and correct here,will you take it down now or can we check in to that link again if we want to  ? ..

Well, I put it up for us and if you downloaded it that's it ... I don't like other people's PDFs on my site. If you want to email it to someone, you SHOULD be able to. I'm not sure why I couldn't email it to you ... my PDF is much larger than that one, and I was able to email it to my son. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 25 Empty Study Hall'

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:33 am

Hi Jim. Sorry Jim . I cant get it. I will wait for Bernie to come down and ask if he can get it. My computer is very old , i have it turned on for 2 hrs today and it have only just come on. No Internet.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 25 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:41 am

Jim just got it . and read it.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:11 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Jim just got it . and read it.

cheers

Good thing my son forgot to take that down ... I thought everyone had a copy.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:41 pm

Well this should keep you busy. The healing stuff is not my subject, but another one of his works is.

The Afterlife Experiments
http://www.newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/schwartz__gary_-_the_afterlife_experiments.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:39 am

Anyone get any useful info from that "healing" work?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:25 am

It began to get very heavy reading. Not really my thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:48 am

Del. wrote:It began to get very heavy reading. Not really my thing.

I get it ... there's reviews out there too.

I just downloaded another one - "The G.O.D. Experiments." It seems this is going to be a hunt for "GOD" ... and my approach to this question gets answers from religious history. Monotheism didn't begin until the mid-1300s BC, when Ahkenaton tossed polytheism out the window, and said the SUN was GOD. From there it went to the Zoroastrian religion, and then the Hebrews during the exile. I have a feeling his "hunt" is going to be another confusing ride. We shall see.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:04 am

Have you tried to contact the author Jim ?

Monotheism didn't begin until the mid-1300s BC, when Ahkenaton tossed polytheism out the window, and said the SUN was GOD. wrote:

Makes me always think of a huge UAP hovering in the sky when he spoke these words..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:11 am

Del. wrote:Have you tried to contact the author Jim ?

His website doesn't have any contact info on it. https://drgaryschwartz.com/

I did find email addresses on his college sites ... but who knows if he'll even answer.

Del. wrote:Makes me always think of a huge UAP hovering in the sky when he spoke these words..

Well that's where polytheism came from. Just like today, ET was around for the last superwave, and the religious elite eventually changed the whole picture into "gods in the sky." This is why this "spiritual" picture is important to iron out ... cuz, like the polytheism / monotheism picture, it could be passed down delusional information. Right now I need to find out if this negative "paranormal" picture has any ability to see the future. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:12 am

Good luck on that one.. whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:06 am

It's a mixed bag guessing game. "Yes" / "no" / "a little bit, but not far" chuckle

You heard from Bern?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:52 am

No, he must be extremely busy, its his getting out and doing it season here in the shite hole..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:19 pm

Del. wrote:No, he must be extremely busy, its his getting out and doing it season here in the shite hole..

So sorry guys,have just got back from spending a few days in Suffolk with Brenda and some of her family .The sun shone and we had a special few days together.It's gonna be a bit of a job to get this reading material sorted any time soon mate cos Del is right on the money ,it's madhouse here right now.I'm ok just a bit preocupied ,The weather has completely loused up my schedule and i think i will be playing catchup for a little while .Hang on in there and i will be back with you as soon as i can .. sunny

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:19 pm

Do what you have to do, I was just wondering if you were OK. scratch

This has nothing to do with anything here, I just found it hysterical. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:17 am

Jeesh I feel like a spring chicken after watching that... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:25 am

Del. wrote:Jeesh I feel like a spring chicken after watching that... chuckle

chuckle Yeah ... but according to Guinness world records:

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2023/12/oldest-person-ever-was-henry-jenkins-really-169-years-old-762010

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:13 am

Good old Henry Jenkins. cheers 169 is a bit of a tall story though..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next