Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 26 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:35 am

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:25 am

Oh yes I saw that a few days ago and thought, oh no here we go again, the 2012 scenario coming back to haunt us.  Nineveh, Rapture, and Jonah.
The way the world is at the moment we need a good shake up so, END TIMES.....   Bring it on. hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:14 am

Del. wrote:Oh yes I saw that a few days ago and thought, oh no here we go again, the 2012 scenario coming back to haunt us.  Nineveh, Rapture, and Jonah.
The way the world is at the moment we need a good shake up so, END TIMES.....   Bring it on.  hide  

Oh, it's coming. chuckle

The best explanatory version we have today seems to be the Aztec (followed by the Hopi). They said today was the end of the fifth world. Now, if the superwave theory is right, this "fifth world" should tie into the superwave history, and it brings us back to C 38,000 BC. This time was after the 5000 year-long superwave, and was the beginning of the "first world." After that, there are events that bring us to the beginning of this "5TH world" today (somewhere around 11,000 BC), and it would seem "someone" (I wonder who chuckle ) told us the next event was coming. This coming event would have been half-way here back then, and somehow the time period was laid out for us. Even though eveything else regarding this picture was totally screwed up by the Aztecs, the timing was right on - today would be the end of the fifth world.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:45 am

rotf
Del. wrote:Jeesh I feel like a spring chicken after watching that... chuckle

chuckle   Me too Del.I think i will take more notice of the Guiness records tbh .Perhaps the predecessors of the other guys wrote the Kings chapter in the bible...History is full of Chinese whispers if you ask me..Cheers for your concern i'm fine guys just a touch of rust but that should clear up when the sun eventually comes out  sunny chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:02 pm

This coming event would have been half-way here back then, and somehow the time period was laid out for us. Even though eveything else regarding this picture was totally screwed up by the Aztecs, the timing was right on - today would be the end of the fifth world.

Oh dear Wayne Herschell missed out on this one he reakons September this year and a mate of mine ( Good friend of Brendas too ) reakons he was told this year and it's your prophecy also Jim so make the most of every day .i don't have a problem with it my only wish has always been that when my time comes to check out it will be quick and painless.Not to much of a request i hope ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:30 pm

sunbern wrote:Oh dear Wayne Herschell missed out on this one he reakons September this year and a mate of mine ( Good friend of Brendas too ) reakons he was told this year and it's your prophecy also Jim so make the most of every day .i don't have a problem with it my only wish has always been that when my time comes to check out it will be quick and painless.Not to much of a request i hope ...

As far as "my prophecy" goes (and I guess you mean the time I was supposed to die that I got as a teen), I don't buy it. First off, who was this? Was it the (as I call it) Front Office? Or was it another made up paranormal lie? It definitely spoke in a way that was NOT the way a boy born in Brooklyn NY would speak, so, it was "someone." Second, how is the time period supposed to be translated? I was told: "The first or second week of December of your 76th year." That would be, by the way we calculate age, December of NEXT year. Now, since we are all technically 9 months older than our "birth" date, and conception for me would have been in November, then yes - this year by that method of calculation I'll be 76.

The bottom line boils down to, if I vanish this December I'll come over there and say BOO rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:57 am

lol! BOO..

As I see it, if ET is us in the future... alien
That means they knew then what the future held for us now.

Oh well I better start packing my bags.. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:33 am

Del. wrote:lol! BOO..

As I see it, if ET is us in the future... alien
That means they knew then what the future held for us now.

Oh well I better start packing my bags.. affraid

Yeah ... but the central word in that idea is IF!

Remember ... we are missing TONS of information that was supposed to have been passed down historically. Fragments of the base idea are there ... but ... it's been totally changed into individual cultural pictures. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:44 am

Mmmm, as you have said many times Jim, its all screwed up. Crazy crazy world.. scratch

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 26 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:49 am

My bags been packed for years Del. Thing is when i go they always return me.. My life here on Earth is meant to be for years yet. Hope you and Jim are well. How is your knee Del ?

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:49 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote: Thing is when i go they always return me.

Good to hear from you again  cheers  So ... you've had NDEs (Plural)?

As an add-on, it looks like my email address has been compromised. Anyone know a good email site? Mad

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:33 am

Not sure if that was you Brenda or Bernie, I'll say Brenda.

The knee is doing fine Brenda, I cut my grass the other day and I had to go at it very gingerly though. I have a very big garden to mow but the old knee held up.
Thanks for asking.

Jim.
I had trouble as you know with my Hotmail account and could not get it back from Microsoft, its a pain getting my new email changed to all my accounts, I am now using outlook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:21 am

Del. wrote:
Jim.
I had trouble as you know with my Hotmail account and could not get it back from Microsoft, its a pain getting my new email  changed to all my accounts, I am now using outlook.com

I have Outlook too ... I just don't like how the page looks ... damn ads.  Mad

Once upon a time you could have an email program on your desktop with an alert program that new mail has come in - and - all of a sudden, without warning, it all came to a dead stop. Now I had to go on Yahoo's site to see my mail, and, if there's a problem YOU HAVE TO PAY TO FIX IT????  Twisted Evil  WTF!?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:50 pm

The bottom line boils down to, if I vanish this December I'll come over there and say BOO 

Lol you wont scare me ,cos i'll know it's you ...                                                                                 Study Hall. - Page 26 1922208627

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:58 pm

I switched to Gmail about a year ago,suits me and it's fairly ad free but that was on my phone ,on here i am on outlook ,it seems ok .I have stripped down to the bare minimum on my laptop because i was nearing my storage capacity that has definately helped but Norton keeps telling me i have got an outdated driver ! well whast do they expect i just can't get used to these new fangled cars ! scratch

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:10 pm

Hi,Del Brenda,not me honest   Shocked  I feel fairly confident in saying that i hav'nt been abducted that i know of anyway but i certainly believe what Brenda tells me and i do think she is in the loop ( that does'nt mean loopy precious  hide lol ) .Good news your leg is a bit better too Del ,i can testify to Brendas healing powers for sure so i am not suprised ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:53 pm

sunbern wrote:The bottom line boils down to, if I vanish this December I'll come over there and say BOO 

Lol you wont scare me ,cos i'll know it's you ...                                                                                 Study Hall. - Page 26 1922208627

Maybe - allegedly we all look the same. chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 26 Printable_ghosts

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:23 am

Jim wrote:I have Outlook too ... I just don't like how the page looks ... damn ads.

I know the feeling mate, advertising every way you turn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:26 am

Thanks for the healing Brenda.xx

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 26 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:23 pm

Hi Jim. I have been going with them since i was a child, my mum also used to disappear sometimes we didnt know where she was. One day when i was playing out in the garden with the dog, i was taken when i came back and called my Mum she wasnt any where around. She appeared later and said she didnt remember where she went. My life have been like this ever since i was a child. down the forest i would very often go missing for up to 3 hours. One time the people i was with were worried and going to send for the Police when i turned up from nowhere. I do miss going down the forest. Hope u are keeping well.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:35 pm

Hi Brenda ... hmm ... so you had no idea where you went?

As close as I have ever been to that was when I was a teen. I was walking home one night and suddenly I felt - something, and it just got darker. I looked at my watch and had lost 20 minutes - while walking. I had no idea what had happened, and to this day it's still a mystery. dunno

There was also an event where my neighbor across the street said he saw me sitting on the front steps of the house I lived in, heard some noise and turned to look, looked back at me and I was gone.

I have NO clue. scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:56 pm

Well, I guess everybody "disappeared" chuckle

Anyway, here's a new wrinkle scratch

Roger Penrose: James Webb Telescope Reveals Our Universe is Conscious and This is Beyond Science...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXtk1Nvcx88

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:55 am

Jim wrote:Well, I guess everybody "disappeared" chuckle

Nope, still lurking in the background.. chuckle

Whilst watching that video a sudden headache came over me confused scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:20 am

Del. wrote:Nope, still lurking in the background.. chuckle

Whilst watching that video a sudden headache came over me confused scratch

This is why man created Ibuprofen. chuckle

Nothing here has been proven yet ... they just found anomalies and are trying to figure it out. As far as life and consciousness goes, it traces back to the first cells and everything built from that. Where it goes back in time from there is still unknown. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:36 am

The great unknown, the mind boggles. There's an answer to this but they are not talking. alien

Have a good Easter guys. A quiet day for me, but that's nothing new.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next