Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. Empty Study Hall.

Post  Del. Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:21 am

DMT level !! ''Hehe'' you will certainly connect with the universe Bern. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:20 am

Yep (it's me not Brenda ) ,agreed it can get pretty intense ,what usually happens to me ( and it did last night ) is i go somewhere ( i know not where) and usually come back with a bump ,you know Del a bit like the Mr Bean moment where he lands on the ground in the beam of light,it's almost as if they chuck me back like an angler does a fish when it's off the hook Exclamation I can only liken it to a purification process cos i feel a load better after the return voyage bounce

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:17 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Yep (it's me not Brenda ) ,agreed it can get pretty intense ,what usually happens to me ( and it did last night ) is i go somewhere ( i know not where) and usually come back with a bump ,you know Del a bit like the Mr Bean moment where he lands on the ground in the beam of light,it's almost as if they chuck me back like an angler does a fish when it's off the hook Exclamation I can only liken it to a purification process cos i feel a load better after the return voyage bounce

The idea of "go somewhere (I know not where)," coupled with your description and outcome, sounds like endogenous DMT.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:41 am

I think you are connecting Bern. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:54 am

Kind of like the "research" floating around on this topic, the "explanations" vary too.
First off, real research has no clue where DMT comes from. People have said pineal gland - lungs - but, research has no proof, and this according to an email I got from Dr Richard Strassman.
Second, the best counter argument as to what goes on during "trips" on this stuff (over the top amounts, NOT endogenous levels) is actually presented by sociopaths. The base idea is, normal people see this "beings" picture and start to flip out - a sociopath analyses it. You can go through this post and look up more stuff.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/4o5g3x/a_sociopath_psychonauts_view_on_psychedelics/

As far as the endogenous levels and "seeing things" goes, it's like having a weird dream ... which is probably endogenous DMT too. The idea is not to get immediately carried away by what you see ... because it could all be made up in your head.

Yes, this approach has been part of "religion" for a LONG time ... but we are talking "over the top amounts" and it's like taking LSD in the '60s and thinking what you saw was real.

Study Hall. 2-1960s-hippies-LSD-CIA

As always, don't take it as it sits ... research it.

study

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Great posts Del and Jim ,think maybe that could be the key to DMT experiences ,I'm wondering if the levels are variable in individuals ( some having above normal ammounts making for a much improved rate of connection ) whilst most of us possibly have the ability but need to work on the connection element ( just an observation based on what you have posted here and my real life viewpoint .) Idea

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:23 pm

My real interest in this is the endogenous aspect, but unfortunately, it's like REALLY hard for them to study. Allegedly, we have small amounts in our system, and even these small amounts could cause "thinking" problems (slightly delusional) - hence the "hard data" approach. When these amounts climb up, anything could happen, from ghosts to alien abductions.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 am

I took lots of LSD/Mescaline in the late sixties early seventies, it was an amazing experience, but had some bad ones as well. It never seeped over into any spiritual aspects as I can recall. It was mainly music and art that influenced the state of mind on every trip, colourful as they were.
I never got into the spiritual thing until much later, I started to read and explore things after reading Crowley's books and teachings. I know you have said he was a complete Waco Jim, and I do agree, but as we know, there are things out there that defies logical explanation.
I would like to know what is triggering those things that you experience Bern, how long do they last, and what do you see or experience, if you don't mind saying, is it scary or pleasurable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:29 am

I never did anything but pot ... and it was the good stuff, not this crap floating around today chuckle Gave it up at the end half of the 70s. I have no idea what hallucinogens (or anything else) are all about. I had my 12-string guitar, I'd play with my friend, we wrote songs and laughed our asses off. I had more fun back then than any time in my life. My research began back then, but it would be years before I got out of the mud puddle of religion.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:05 am

"I would like to know what is triggering those things that you experience Bern, how long do they last, and what do you see or experience, if you don't mind saying, is it scary or pleasurable. "    Like you Jim ,never tried anything stronger than pot but alcohol in proffusion ,still standing though ( just about ! )   Anyway to answer your question Del ,i do seem able to control my ¬dream state¬ so i'm not asleep but i feel very light ( as if i am floating above my body )  but i cant look back and see the room where i am laying like a true out of body` trip` .i can achieve this state very easily by just closing my eyes and drifting away ( in the words of small faces !  )  i never know just how long it will last but it has never been anything but a pleasurable experience for sure .All i know is it's a nice experience with no after effects ! lol!

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:56 pm

Sounds like a conscious dream state.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:43 am

Cheers Bern, sounds like you are not worried about it, I'm glad its pleasurable.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Is it morning yet Sleep chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:03 pm

Jim wrote:Sounds like a conscious dream state.

It does'nt bother me Jim/Del ,in my dreamstate i usually find myself in my worst case scenario's ,nothing life threatening but totally frustrating and what's most disconcerting , affraid  i cant escape the situation ,it's a bit like groundhog day whichever route i take leads to the same inescapable place .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:33 am

I don't even remember what it's like "dreaming" like that when I go to sleep at night anymore ... haven't gone through that in years.   I go to sleep - I wake up - end of story. It's like dying every night and coming back from the dead.
rotf

Study Hall. Tumblr_nyfgc7dtfI1rp0vkjo1_500

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:31 am

Must be an age thing, I cant remember having dreamt in a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Dont think so Del ,i can go a year with no dreams at all and then bang ,they're back,strange but true Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:53 pm

I see congress has just approved a couple of million Dollars to N.A.S.A  to further the search for E.T'S and all the time they are in our own back yard !!!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/861039/Real-alien-photograph-Argentine-police-UFO

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:32 am

I don't buy any of this stuff ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 am

Yeah, load of Bull if you ask me..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Del. wrote:Yeah, load of Bull if you ask me..

Hehe,seems we are all singing from the same hymn sheet,i dont buy it either ( from that source ) however ,the question is whether they are here or not and personally i do think some races discretely come and go especially at times of critical planet threatening conflict..

http://flip.it/CEO9QB

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:02 pm

David Ike takes things to a level i don't find easy to comprehend so i go with what i have.... Brenda's `visitor` David Daniels..Lord Hill Norton was convinced and i believe Brenda explicitly and her former partner ( who i know very well ) also ..i guess we all need irrefutable proof of our own .I am at ease with mine ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:37 pm

sunbern wrote:... personally i do think some races discretely come and go especially at times of critical planet threatening conflict..

55 years worth of experiences say they are here only for the event ... period. alien

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:39 am

Makes me think, We have been here many times in the past few million years.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:54 am

Del. wrote:Makes me think, We have been here many times in the past few million years.

You mean reincarnation - or this "situation?"

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next