Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. Empty Study Hall.

Post  Del. Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:37 pm

Were doomed captain Mannering.....affraid Where are the Aliens, I bet they could sort this crap out.alien

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. Empty Study hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:14 am

This is getting ridiculous 2 armed robberies in 2 days both Spar shops. Must be a whole gang as Police caught 3 men and 2 women yesterday. Nothing happening on the UFO scene. I see that Elon Musks satelites were going over last night, very bright. Several people locally saw them. We need some more excitement. Where are the ETs gone? are they scared of catching the virus? Take Care everyone.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:33 am

Del. wrote:Were doomed captain Mannering.....affraid  Where are the Aliens, I bet they could sort this crap out.alien  

Don't bet on it mate ,just watched independence day for the zillionth time ,It did'nt turn out too well when they showed up that time ,anyway where's Will Smith when we need him Question

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:16 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:This is getting ridiculous 2 armed robberies in 2 days both Spar shops.  Must be a whole gang as Police caught 3 men and 2 women yesterday. Nothing happening on the UFO scene.  I see that Elon Musks satelites were going over last night, very bright. Several people locally saw them. We need some more excitement. Where are the ETs gone? are they scared of catching the virus? Take Care everyone.

It's the wild East in Leiston Bren,( I think the Plumridge gang are behind all this ! ) I reakon if you want some more excitement ,find out where yer other local spar's are Exclamation Idea

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:54 am

Who says theres never a dull moment.... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:14 am

Del. wrote:Who says theres never a dull moment.... chuckle

lol! Trouble is mate they are letting all the prisoners out ( afraid they might get the virus ! ) so what does anyone expect ? Are you ok over there Jim ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:57 am

Well more info just came out. Very soon everyone have to wear a mask as soon as they leave their front door. Where are these masks going to come from? Boris wanted to come back to work today, he was stopped as still not clear of the virus. Stay Safe.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:32 pm

sunbern wrote: Are you ok over there Jim ?

Yeah - working on the manuscript ... I've got this as close to anything as I can get as far as origins go.

This virus thing is unreal ... I dunno ... be glad when it's over.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:41 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Well more info just came out. Very soon everyone have to wear a mask as soon as they leave their front door. Where are these masks going to come from? Boris wanted to come back to work today, he was stopped as still not clear of the virus. Stay Safe.

Something don't ring true Bren ,is this virus airborne and they are not letting on ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:50 am

QUOTE "Yeah - working on the manuscript ... I've got this as close to anything as I can get as far as origins go."

Well done ,and glad you are ok .Are the Aboriginal origins where the trail ends ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:09 pm

sunbern wrote:Are the Aboriginal origins where the trail ends ?

Well the idea of aboriginal would tie to animism (our word today for their beliefs back then). The idea is, animism entered what I call phase 2 when the superwave hit 13,000ish BC. Attached to this were Dr L's comments on psychological / mental problems from this event, and the added picture of genetic changes that would link to the 33,000 - 20,000 BC superwave events.

It seems "beheading of the dead" (something new) slowly emerged with the Natufians when the superwave hit, and the control aspect slowly took over. From that point on, anything we might have known slowly vanished, and only bits and pieces pop up here and there - like this "end times" picture that started with Zoroaster and spread into Christianity via the Hebrews.

As far as animism goes, the definition links to a belief in the spiritual world, but that's where everything should stop. What we seem to have is an early version of the same old story we see in religion (animism phase 2) where "interpretations are all based on guesswork."

It's odd, but the bottom line SEEMS to be what I concluded awhile back ... we have no defining information regarding this "spiritual world" ... all we have are guesses. If we ever DID know something - it's gone.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:19 pm

.. all we have are guesses. If we ever DID know something - it's gone.

I firmly believe the ET's wanted it that way ,they covered their tracks so to speak .Ask Brenda ( she knows they are good at that ! ) Nothing left only snippets that are impossible to piece together .If they dont want us to find the truth we never will. alien

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Saying that i think you have had a pretty good go at unlocking the box of secrets but you are now as far as they want you to go We are pawns in their game whether we like it or not ......99.9 % don't have a clue what it's about and most archaeologists are included .Very few are prepared to think outside the box .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:01 pm

sunbern wrote:.. all we have are guesses. If we ever DID know something - it's gone.

I firmly believe the ET's wanted it that way ,they covered their tracks so to speak .Ask Brenda ( she knows they are good at that ! )  Nothing left only snippets that are impossible to piece together .If they dont want us to find the truth we never will. alien

No, I don't buy that. The main conflict in this subject is the paranormal masquerading as ET. The very first experience I had in '54 or '55 was something that would become a central picture in this - the "lit up bedroom / arrival" scenario. What happened? Absolutely NOTHING. In constructivism this would be called "schema" and the idea is that it's data you fall back on to draw conclusions.

‘Piaget defined a schema as the mental representation of an associated set
of perceptions, ideas, and / or actions. Piaget considered schemata to be
the basic building blocks of thinking (Woolfolk, 1987).’

sunbern wrote:Saying that i think you have had a pretty good go at unlocking the box of secrets but you are now as far as they want you to go ...

I don't buy that either ... based simply on the fact that this has happened before, and as long as I keep looking I find more information.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:20 am

Well good luck with finding that information ( if anyone can dig it out you can so please keep tryin ) .I know you think there are still some that do know ,a secret section of society that holds the information we all seek .And i being the ever hopeful optimist keep believing some spectacular archaeological find will uncover the key .Those that gaurd the secret must be monitoring sites like yours so if you were close i would have thought you would have had contact in some form or other from those guys .I know we have been down this road before with your car crash .Maybe it was a warning but you hav'nt had any others since so if they were serious about stopping you ( or Dr voilette for that matter ) your attempts to unravel this would never have seen the light of day .. Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:27 am

‘Piaget defined a schema as the mental representation of an associated set
of perceptions, ideas, and / or actions. Piaget considered schemata to be
the basic building blocks of thinking (Woolfolk, 1987).’

Is this similar to our imagination ? but seemingly ( to ourselves ) in much greater detail ,if so what Landi saw could be described as schema maybe ? and being the basic thinking blocks they occasionally push though the minds of some people to the surface ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:29 am

If the video does not play by an error message, click on the youtube word bottom right of clip..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:32 am

Interesting Del ,thanks for posting ,Do you believe that ? Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. Empty Study hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:33 am

David Jacobs name was mentioned to do with the Rendlesham Incident.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:49 am

Del. wrote:If the video does not play by an error message, click on the youtube word bottom right of clip..

I'll tell you where the "problem" is ... UFO "researchers." I gave up on them YEARS ago, and Jacobs was one of them. Why is it, that in the midst of all this "confusing stupidity" ... were my experiences based on "intelligence?" Why was I NEVER told ANYTHING, and I was pointed to subjects that "I" had to look into and get answers MYSELF? "People all follow dead end roads and NEVER realize they are indeed, dead ends."

sunbern wrote: Is this similar to our imagination ?

Schema is a presentation of a particular piece of information that's used to figure something out ... something you can fall back on and use. In my case, why - in ALL the years I have been involved in this mess, have I NEVER been ABDUCTED ONCE? My first experience was a critical part of this picture, because UNLIKE everyone else ... NOTHING HAPPENED.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:03 am

why - in ALL the years I have been involved in this mess, have I NEVER been ABDUCTED ONCE? My first experience was a critical part of this picture, because UNLIKE everyone else ... NOTHING HAPPENED.

How can you be sure though,what happened when your neighbour saw you just vanish ,and you had to go indoors and lie down with a headache ,yes it could have been related to your accident but that does'nt explain what your neighbour witnessed .. Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:36 am

sunbern wrote:why - in ALL the years I have been involved in this mess, have I NEVER been ABDUCTED ONCE? My first experience was a critical part of this picture, because UNLIKE everyone else ... NOTHING HAPPENED.

How can you be sure though,what happened when your neighbour saw you just vanish ,and you had to go indoors and lie down with a headache ,yes it could have been related to your accident but that does'nt explain what your neighbour witnessed .. Question

That happened in the mid-60s ... and the base picture is described as "paranormal." My neighbor didn't "see" anything happen, he just claimed I was gone - I could have been in the garage by that time. I was just "drained of energy" - there was no headache - went to sleep for a couple hours on the patio lounge.

The base idea in these "experiences" is a picture I have NEVER gotten one single time. Paranormal "attempts" were made, but it still NEVER HAPPENED.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:36 am

As an add-on ... look, if I'm right about this "help" aspect - what would be the best way to defeat that? Simply put ... fear. What do we have? Fear. What's the base paranormal approach? Fear. Had it happen before I moved with the bedroom door violently slamming shut. My response ... "Seriously?" chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:17 am

lol! I honestly dont think affraid comes anywhere close in your world Jim .How long have we been posting now ? ( must be 6 or even 7 years ) nothing at all phases you .S0 are you thinking that maybe the paranormal aspect of all this is being stage managed by some of our alien friends Evil or Very Mad Question If so what is their objective .? I can only think it's for entertainment ? Why else ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:31 am

sunbern wrote:Interesting Del ,thanks for posting ,Do you believe that ?  Idea

Don't know what to believe Bern, its a pee in the Ocean if you ask me...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next