Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:37 am

Mmmm, just another day at the office then... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:07 am

"Basically ... and the kicker is - it was just the men? "

yeah well next time round i am coming back as a woman they hold all the cards ! no wonder they were worshipped in prehistory and deemed immortal in some ancient texts .LOL...Brenda cant sign in at the mo ( Norton won't let her ) but she can still read what we are saying .If she has any views on anything we have mentioned i will post them for her .( if she has'nt chopped my hands off Exclamation )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:34 am

Don't know what the problem is ... the address is HTTPS. She should talk to Norton and get this straightened out.

At any rate, this cosmic ray picture for me has two parts ... the first needs to be looked into and verified, I just have no idea how that can happen.

The were 3 superwaves between 33,000 and 20,000 BC ... and oddly this "shrinking brain" began after that. Genetic changes? If that's the case, did changes create glitches that led to certain people not being able to generate "empathy?" Is this where sociopaths / narcissists and whoever else came from? This is an important point because the 13,000 BC superwave shows "mental problems" and a "male" orientation that led to the antisocial control factor via a new non-empathic spiritual belief - beheading the dead. It's from this point everything went down the tubes for us, and has run straight to today.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Study Hall. Ha

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:22 am

Have tried and tried with Norton Jim. Just keep telling me it is a dangerous site so they cant let me on. Get on a different way now. Hope you are all keeping safe.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:29 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Have tried and tried with Norton Jim. Just keep telling me it is a dangerous site so they cant let me on. Get on a different way now. Hope you are all keeping safe.

The only "danger" was the HTTP address, and now that's (finally) been changed. Rather than accept the word "danger" I'd ask what this "danger" is supposed to be. My antivirus program monitors every site I look at, and if there's a problem, it tells me. This is a "secure" site now (HTTPS) - so, what's the problem?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:21 am

All good for me now ,( i just blasted through Norton ) can do the same for Brenda when i next see her but we are in lockdown here so hopefully she will be able to keep using the route she now takes Smile Only drawback i have is that now you have secured the site i have to log in most times i want to post but that's fine can live with that . Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:32 am

Yeah I'm still having the same problem Bern. A red page saying this site is unsafe even though there is zero or no threats being shown.
its a pain in the butt, I also have to keep signing in but not every single time.

Threat Report

This is a known dangerous web page. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

The threat categorization is not complete & details will be added soon.

This is what comes up when I go to NORTON.
I have tried putting in a report but the submit button is greyed out and wont work.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:59 am

you can talk to them online mate and explain you have had no probs for years .They let me through so give it a try .Must admit it was buggin me .take care mate

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:58 am

Cheers Bern, will give it a try, got nothing to lose.. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:51 pm

OK Del ,hope it works for you ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:11 am

Hi Bern.
After contacting Norton, I had to fill in something on the Norton site, they emailed me back saying they were checking on a phishing threat.
I got an email back two days later saying this site got a green go. So all is well now I can get straight into this site no probs.
Thanks for your help mate.. cheers

Norton email.

Reviewed:   April 29, 2020 5:18:12 PM UTC

Based on your recommendation and after careful evaluation of the Web content submitted, a Web Content Analyst has recategorized this URL as Newsgroups/Forums.

Thank you,

Symantec WebFilter
site.review@broadcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:23 am

Nice one fella bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:23 am

Nice one fella bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:50 am

Hi All. Got straight on through Norton Today. Weird thing happened at 1 55am this morning, just going to sleep and heard a loud whooshing noise outside in the sky. Got out of bed looked out of bedroom windows couldnt see or hear anything, all was very quiet. Any ideas as to what it was,it was quite scary.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:36 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi All. Got straight on through Norton Today.  Weird thing happened at 1 55am  this morning, just going to sleep and heard a loud whooshing noise outside in the sky.  Got out of bed looked out of bedroom windows couldnt see or hear anything, all was very quiet.  Any ideas as to what it was,it was quite scary.
It could have been anything ... including something in your own head while falling asleep.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri May 08, 2020 1:08 pm

Did Autism Make the Denisovans Savants of the Prehistoric Age?
22 October, 2019 - 13:40
Andrew ( Collins ) looks at new evidence that the Denisovans might well have passed on to anatomical modern humans genetical traits relating to autism. If this is the case, then it also now strengthens the case for the Denisovans themselves having had unique attributes that might in today's terms be classified as either on the autistic spectrum and/or savant-like in nature. This might well have included the ability to calendar count, which originally probably had a more practical function relating to predictions concerning the cycles of the sun and moon, in particular upcoming eclipses.

just found this reading through Andrew Collins's recent newsletter .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 08, 2020 6:30 pm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 10, 2020 10:30 am

SO ,Maybe ,their lack of understanding and adherance to hereditary power conspired to screw things up a tad !!! They may not have understood the instruction but it was from their leader so they had to obey ( even off with their heads Exclamation ) Question Question Question Question Question Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 10, 2020 1:32 pm

sunbern wrote:     SO ,Maybe ,their lack of understanding and adherance to hereditary power conspired to screw things up a tad !!!  They may not have understood the instruction but it was from their leader so they had to obey ( even off with their heads   Exclamation   )   Question Question Question Question Question Idea

Control is not empathic ... not empathic is also a brain glitch. Everything we have been subjected to since the last superwave boils down to "cognitive problems" and only included males. Females are not affected by cosmic ray damage because of a difference in their microglia. This "antisocial" aspect seems to have come in the picture via the shrinking brain we have been subjected to for the last 20,000 years. This would connect (if right) to the 3 back to back superwaves from 33,000 - 20,000 BC.

Bottom line - we are the end result of cognitive damage that screwed up everything thousands of years ago - and the common people just followed along.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 16, 2020 8:16 am

Sure got quiet. chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 17, 2020 4:43 am

Jim wrote:Sure got quiet. chuckle

Yeah sorry mate the virus restrictions got eased and i am now travelling a bit to get to my work and playing catchup ,Pretty pooped when i get back tbh .What are your thoughts Question It's quiet over here just now ,very few sightings ( people not being able to go out ) but hopefully that will change again soon .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 17, 2020 2:18 pm

I really can't say ... this is another 2012 interpretive mess and everyone is all over the board with comments.

As far as staying home - unless I go to the store ... welcome to the way my life has been for years. I've been on disability since '89 ... walking developed into a BIG problem ... 3 surgeries later - eh.

So that part of the picture is an everyday thing for me, but it has allowed a ton of time for study. chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon May 18, 2020 6:05 am

Jim wrote:
As far as staying home - unless I go to the store ... welcome to the way my life has been for years.

Welcome to my world as well Jim..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 18, 2020 9:10 am

Fun ain't it? I wonder what the next half of the ride is gonna be like. rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 18, 2020 4:17 pm

well boys you are making my life a lot better ,i love coming on here so keep it goin and thanks for being there . sunny

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next