Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:35 am

That's weird ... I'm the one who usually gets that problem. hmm You have any "blocking" programs running? Cookies off?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:04 am

Got AdBlock plus running for YouTube, maybe that's the problem, I shall try to disengage it to watch the vid..

No that's not the problem scratch , oh well I can live with it..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:22 pm

The main point was col.Halt admitting there were powers in force above the American government mate what a suprise ( not ) Mad

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:20 am

sunbern wrote:The main point was col.Halt admitting there were powers in force above the American government mate what a suprise ( not )  Mad

That's just it ... the question isn't IF they are here - it's WHY are they here? In all the time this crap has been going on ... they haven't done a damn thing. No attacks ... no nothing - except "waaaaa - abductions" ... and my problem is, in all of the years this shit has been going on in my life (over 6 DECADES), I haven't gone through that ONCE! What HAS gone on is paranormal bull shit ... and in the overall picture I have looked at - it's ALL paranormal bull shit. Yeah, "maybe a few are real" ... but what purpose have these experiences served? Even Landi's first experience had "other people" on that ship ... they should know what's going on ... WHERE ARE THEY?

I have dealt with some of the most SCREWED UP SUBJECTS I have ever seen ... THIS ONE takes the cake.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:24 am

chuckle Now there's a thing, fancy giving the world a top secret statement like that. Sleep

Better to keep things like that under wraps Bern..d'oh Wink ''Hehe''.....

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:47 pm

in the words of the most sensible lady ever to grace these pages " it's about time something new happened " .I could'nt agree more alien

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:17 pm

http://kgraradioarchives.com/shows/phenomenon-radio/... Ron Thomas

John Burroughs andLinda moulton Howe discussing alien / human conciousness interraction .

worth a listen i think   scroll down 8/9/2018 show ( i downloaded it to open it ) Linda interviews john Burroughs

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Why don't you give a break down so we can determine if a 2 hr podcast Shocked is even worth listening to.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Certainly sir ,( you can always fast track if you get bored ! ) basically this interview relates to john Burroughs experience in Rendlesham forest but it also has relevance to our discussions about alien/human interaction , where we are and the way we are beginning to understand a) their means of transportation and b ) the way they interact with us telepathicaly along with their ability to walk among'st us undetected .You don't have to buy into it but it sure has a good stab at trying to understand what may be going on . the next program is good too ( just saying ! ) hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:38 pm

sunbern wrote:Certainly sir ,( you can always fast track if you get bored ! ) ...

chuckle  You know me - I will whistle

My question with this "alien contact crap" has always boiled down to this ... if WE wanted to accomplish something, WE would be smart enough to do everything along the lines of said "accomplishment." In other words, if we needed to go down a certain road, why would "directions" pop up that not only never mention this "road" ... they send us down a completely different "road?"

Is it  - "them" ... or is this - something else?

Study Hall. - Page 3 HSL

Last edited by Jim on Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:17 pm

yeah i have often wondered that too it's almost as if they are trying to mess our minds !

https://pixabay.com/en/kokopelli-trickster-symbol-spirit-2285556/

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:29 am

Which brings up another question ... why are they here to begin with? I don't get it.
I just got into watching "first person" ghost stories again, and these spirits run the gamut from playful to highly aggressive and downright psychotic.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Other Dimensions.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:45 am

Best way is to block your mind so they can't mess with you.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:00 pm

That book i just read explains it as well as anything ,i think the halfwits that are stuck on the earth plane level are just going round and round the mulberry bush and causing as much mayhem there as they are here and going nowhere up the ladder .In fact i reakon they are about as welcome up there as a lorry load of  immigrants are down here .. affraid

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pictures+of+a+lorry+load+of+immigrants&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fi

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 pm

That's just it ... I get the "we don't want you cuz you are a moron" stuff ... but send them somewhere else. If they are teachable - that's one thing, but these psycho's are never going to learn.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:39 am

Jim wrote:That's just it ... I get the "we don't want you cuz you are a moron" stuff ... but send them somewhere else. If they are teachable - that's one thing, but these psycho's are never going to learn.

Perhaps they get fedup with them and turn em into Zombies chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:57 am

lol! chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:05 am

Jokes aside, this is really a serious subject because, technically, if life after death happens here - it happens across the universe. We have no information ... period. What we do have are 5000 rounded years of "religious control answers" and personal beliefs that have "fed" us "answers."
https://www.ancient.eu/ghost/

I have had enough experiences when I got serious about looking into this subject to show SOMETHING is going on. I had a "simple" experience lately that I found amusing, where the bright orange cap for my insulin needle was no longer on the pad I use in front of the microwave after I shot my insulin. I looked everywhere ... nothing. I finally gave up, gathered everything off the pad, turned to throw out the garbage, and when I looked back - there was the orange cap sitting all alone on the dark blue cloth pad. I thought it was comical and said "If you can do this much, why can't we sit down and talk?" Of course, no reply.

If we were "supposed to know" ... we'd be told ... but even the paranormal gives nothing definitive. Information can be gleaned, like language usage, common everyday / colloquial expressions, and "playful" disruptive events in a line all the way to psychotic disorders.

Personally, I think the "not telling us anything" aspect is foundational ... it creates a picture where all that is left, is that we become who we "really" are (good, bad, or whatever in between) and that determines "placement" after death. Outside of that, nothing else makes sense.

We are created - built - born - continue to be "built" physically and mentally (and "spiritually") after we are born ... then we die - and life "really" begins at this point.  

Outside of that approach - I have no clue.  dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:49 pm

INCREDIBLE. I think that sums it up for me ,what more can you add ( with the available information ) it's everything we know to date condensed .Surely it's got to be pretty close but what do we know .we could be turned on our heads when we pass on but we know vestiges of a past life, live on in some peoples reborn memories so not everything is always erased .I found the chronology of ghost belief fascinating .Your experiences continue Jim ,i suppose you have just got used to them over the years ,the only thing i can think from your most recent one is that they are maybe confirming you are moving in the right direction ,why would they tell you you are moving in the wrong direction ??

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:12 pm

sunbern wrote:INCREDIBLE.      I think that sums it up for me ,what more can you add ( with the available information ) it's everything we know to date condensed .Surely it's got to be pretty close but what do we know .we could be turned on our heads when we pass on but we know vestiges of a past life, live on in some peoples reborn memories so not everything is always erased .I found the chronology of ghost belief fascinating .Your experiences continue Jim ,i suppose you have just got used to them over the years ,the only thing i can think from your most recent one is that they are maybe confirming you are moving in the right direction ,why would they tell you you are moving in the wrong direction ??

As far as the "past lives" stuff ... no ... that's paranormal data transfer to your brain. The history of religion puts this reincarnation crap very late in the picture, in fact there is a "war" going on between people and scholars regarding what was actually written in the earliest texts. This is one page that goes into it - there are more out there.

https://vedkabhed.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/no-reincarnation-no-moksha-no-mukti-in-the-vedas/

It is summed up best in this quote:

Q: How old is the idea of reincarnation and where does it come from?

Bharati: In its present form, the way people talk about it today, it is quite
old, but it's not as old as people hope it would be. You have only a
vestigial or marginal mention of something like transmigration in the older
sections of the Veda. There is the first complete mention, though very
brief, in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, which is quite old. But the real
assumptions having to do with reincarnation come in the Puranic age, at
the time that the Puranas were composed, and then of course, through
Buddhism. So you might say that it reached a state of common acceptance,
I would think, around 300 B.C., but not earlie r. So it is old, but in its
highly articulated form it is not so old — and the way it's talked about
now, that's recent; that's "Theosophical Society."
http://www.ccel.us/reincarnation.chap3.html

As far as that last experience, I think "someone" was just having fun - they know this stuff doesn't bother me. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:57 am

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:10 am

I think it's about five or six years since i saw anything i cant explain Del ,but why should they show ? we now have the technology to disable their craft so it's my guess they are out of harms way still keeping an eye on us but not willing to give us any more of their knowledge until we grow up as a species and take our responsibilities for looking after our home ( and everything on it ) seriously .. Either you are a believer or you are not ,I have never doubted we are not the only `inteligent` species in the cosmos ..    alien

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:12 pm

You can only BS people for so long ... yeah, in the "early days" when we had a '50's or '60's mentality, it was easy. But that won't continue ... people are beginning to wake up. The problem now will be the damage caused. Mention one of these "destroyed" topics and it will be immediately shut out of their thinking.

sunbern wrote:I think it's about five or six years since i saw anything i cant explain Del ,but why should they show ? we now have the technology to disable their craft so it's my guess they are out of harms way still keeping an eye on us but not willing to give us any more of their knowledge until we grow up as a species and take our responsibilities for looking after our home ( and everything on it ) seriously .. Either you are a believer or you are not ,I have never doubted we are not the only `inteligent` species in the cosmos .. alien

Now the big question is - WHY? I know what I see. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:23 am

Watched a video the other day, it was a Steven Greer vid, he seems 100% convinced that whats seen in the skies now are ours and has been for some time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:57 am

Del. wrote:Watched a video the other day, it was a  Steven Greer vid, he seems 100% convinced  that whats seen in the skies now are ours and has been for some time.

It'll all come out in the wash. Someone is right - and someone is wrong. Time - will tell.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next