Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 4 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:57 am

I thought this was funny ... chuckle

http://www.theangryufologist.us/dr-steven-greer-fraud-heres-proof/

"Greer is just another conman in a long line of them in UFOlogy. He sells his truth to his more than eager followers. The truth of the UFO enigma is NOT for sale by charlatan authors and researchers. The truth is FREE. If you have to pay for it. You should realize you are being taken for a fool."

"I truly hate this man for the simple fact that he COULD have brought a level of respectability to UFOlogy. He pissed it all away. He is now one of the most dangerous hoaxers we have. He has a slightly plausible shtick with medical credentials. He is no longer a practicing doctor. Maybe because he could not tell a human fetus from an alien? Many people walk away from a profession for something better for whatever reasons. He left saving lives to spread a very lucrative UFO Fraud."

Last edited by Jim on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 4 Empty Hoax.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:23 am

Have never believed anything Greer said , right from the start. Although he have plenty of followers. Travers Walton is another person i have never believed, he is now changing his story as to what happened to him.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Have never believed anything Greer said , right from the start. Although he have plenty of followers.  Travers Walton is another person i have never believed, he is now changing his story as to what happened to him.
I've never saw anything worth looking into. As far as "plenty of followers" ... that's the problem ... nobody thinks ... thousands of years of "followers." dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:23 pm

There is definately money to be made from spinning a yarn and some of them are very convincing for sure. As you so rightly say Jim time WILL tell .I personally think we have been warned off using neuclear weapons and are at a pivotal period in our history ( maybe the mayan prophecy was accurate after all in forcasting the end of a very important period in our timeline ) anyway i would be suprised if we make a mess of it now, but we must get global warming under control to me it is the most important issue we have ever encountered as a species .if we can get this under control barring a natural disaster (i.e asreroid ,mega sun flare ,superwave etc ) i think we have negotiated our most major hurdle . Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Unless someone proves me wrong ... the best is yet to come. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:16 am

Never did like Greer anyway, it was a recent 20 minutes video I came across.
I like this bit from the angryufologist.

''Prove it Greer you flatulent douchebag''

''He sure is angry, Hehe''

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:03 am

Between "people" and the "paranormal" this subject and it's connected components have been destroyed. I was talking briefly with a woman who believed she had an experience where she met "Mary" ... I asked, how can you meet someone who was an invention of the catholic church? She never existed the way they portray her. But her "experience" was so - "wonderful" - she couldn't even think straight.

Yeah, some people are waking up ... but frankly, I don't see this mess as ever being resolved globally.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:04 pm

I think we could be off this planet and `doing ok ` within the next 500 years that gives us a fighting chance of avoiding a world threatening disaster and surviving . i also think we have been `given` the ability to be able move through space ( although we don't as yet posess the technology ) and also to colonise new worlds which are out there similar to our own .i may be wrong but it seems like an awfull waste of space for just one technologically evolved race .( now where have i heard that before ! ) Shocked

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:43 pm

sunbern wrote:I think we could be off this planet and `doing ok ` within the next 500 years that gives us a fighting chance of avoiding a world threatening disaster and surviving .

There's no way to escape what's coming (if I'm right) ... we would have to leave the galaxy entirely and then out run the gravity wave and EMP. As far as where we'd be in 500 years ... do you REALLY think the antisocials would - disappear? The control aspect hasn't changed in the last 5000 years ... do you really think it's just going to vanish? We should have gotten rid of them millennia ago - it's too late now. Besides - we haven't got 500 years whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:50 am

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:I think we could be off this planet and `doing ok ` within the next 500 years that gives us a fighting chance of avoiding a world threatening disaster and surviving .

There's no way to escape what's coming (if I'm right) ... we would have to leave the galaxy entirely and then out run the gravity wave and EMP. As far as where we'd be in 500 years ... do you REALLY think the antisocials would - disappear? The control aspect hasn't changed in the last 5000 years ... do you really think it's just going to vanish? We should have gotten rid of them millennia ago - it's too late now. Besides - we haven't got 500 years whistle

I think it's feasible and i'll explain ,we have now discovered the possibility of time travel and have started to also understand the workings of wormholes ,if ( and i know it's a hellofan if ) we can untangle quantum physics and make some sense of it all we will have the technology to skip out of the path of the wave .As we have said before our only other hope is that some of us will be `saved ` ( i actually think they already have secured the continuation of humanity )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:48 am

sunbern wrote: ( i actually think they already have secured the continuation of humanity )
It's not going to happen ... period. The science isn't perfected, there is still a ton work to be done putting it all together so it IS perfected ... and then ... who goes? Do you really think 7+ billion people are in some way going to be included in something like that? We'd be "dead weight." We have nothing to offer ... we'd eat all the food and use up everything and give back nothing in the overall picture. And then ... where would we go? Into our own past if this was a "time travel" picture? There are no planets with life that we know of in this galaxy ... and it's the entire galaxy that is in trouble, so we'd have have to leave THAT behind. If they DID create something to accomplish this ... there are a myriad of unknown "things" waiting out there too. I'm not trying to be a pessimist ... but, nope ... not going to work. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:11 am

Looks like lights out then.. Oh well I was getting pissed of with this place anyway.. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:05 am

You either use what information there is, or make up your own. A better way to figure stuff out when you can't figure out what it IS ... is figuring out what it ISN'T. Once you can eliminate all the BS ... what's left? Can you go on from there?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:05 pm

Del. wrote:Looks like lights out then..  Oh well I was getting pissed of with this place anyway.. affraid

lol! Looks like it mate pale we hav'nt even got a plan A at this moment in time ,but surely an inteligent species ( in another scenario ) could
possibly emerge through this bottleneck we find ourselves in ( overpopulation and overuse of the planets resources ) and emerge to go on and conquer space . Question

https://unsplash.com/photos/oC32cy4x-ZA

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:21 am

Is that you on your jollies Bern.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Del. wrote:Is that you on your jollies Bern.. chuckle

practising riding out Jim's superwave mate Laughing

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:15 pm

sunbern wrote:practising riding out Jim's superwave mate  Laughing

Get a good board ... rotf

Study Hall. - Page 4 Us-ipad-3-stickman-surfers-survival-south-island

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:14 am

lol! chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:10 pm

Get a good board ... rotf

All part of my great escape plan mate just doing my limbering up excercises as we speak bounce I'll check out the website , would'nt want to fall at the last hurdle so to speak chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:46 pm

sunbern wrote:Get a good board ... rotf

All part of my great escape plan mate just doing my limbering up excercises as we speak bounce I'll check out the website , would'nt want to fall at the last hurdle so to speak chuckle

I can see you now ... cumbre vieja let's loose after the gravity wave hits ... and you got it under control. rotf

Study Hall. - Page 4 Hqdefault

Study Hall. - Page 4 Giphy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Only 16-24 ft spit ! we'll take that before breakfast wont we Del ? Twisted Evil

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:40 am

Yeah no probs... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:16 am

Interesting just heard on radio that the inca's planted their potatoes when the star patterns were appropriately alligned Apparently they had always done this so they could'nt fathom out that the stars change over time ( throwing their cropping plans into dissaray) so it seems they were so deeply rooted in their past that they could'nt change ,bear in mind these were the same people ( so we are led to believe ) that created and built all those amazing temples and structures .Then there's the guys that lived underground what was all that about ? something happened to put the fear of god into them above surface. ! pre history is nothing like the portrayal many modern historians would have us believe.. Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:41 pm

sunbern wrote:Interesting just heard on radio that the inca's planted their potatoes when the star patterns were appropriately alligned Apparently they had always done this so they could'nt fathom out that the stars change over time ( throwing their cropping plans into dissaray) so it seems they were so deeply rooted in their past that they could'nt change ,bear in mind these were the same people ( so we are led to believe ) that created and built all those amazing temples and structures  .Then there's the guys that lived underground what was all that about ? something happened to put the fear of god into them above surface. !  pre history is nothing like the portrayal many modern historians would have us believe..    Rolling Eyes

Never heard a story like that.

This is weird too ... my smilies are stretched across the page, and I had to shrink the size of the page to get them out of the way so I could write this. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:28 am

Sounds like you have picked up a bug Jim. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next