Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. Empty Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Let's make this the place for discussion regarding what we'd like to know / whatever topics to look into. Let's keep this "on topic" with questions and replies and not go off on sidetracks.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:02 pm

People have claimed ET contact with a connection to a coming event  Shocked  I have read quite a few stories over the years ... are they real? There was never any data ... was it a farce, mental illness, or are we looking at that veridical paradox rule? Anyone got any of these stories?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:27 pm

The ones i have read all seem to follow similar lines,its a coming event,a period of darkness (3days),not everyone will make it,stay calm/in the heart,timeline can be changed,transition to the next dimension,old earth negativity hate etc,new earth,love happiness etc. usually words to this effect.you are the special ones,you chose to be here at this time,etc,etc.
i have seen others that talk of destruction,moving away from the water,getting to higher ground or a cave with supplys.
Ed Dames,a remote viewer has a very negative outlook regarding the coming event.
There is never a date given,if there is nothing happens on that date.no info on what we can do apart from what i have written above.
at times i think these so called channelled messages,are to get us to change the way we treat our fellow humans and the earth,ultimately we can only change ourselves,no one can rescue us from us,we need to do this.
Wherever they come from,they dont seem to know any more than us,or if they do they are taking the mick.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:51 pm

There's no rush on this, I want to isolate actual cases and take them apart.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Wow ... this entire subject has been taken over by christians.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:55 pm

I found a ton of old UFO books -free - a couple of old wack-job websites, but no write ups on the end times topic connected to experiences. I think the entire subject has been tossed in the G-can.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:04 am

Laughing

Last edited by GoodBoy on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:16 am

The connection between the two ... I thought you were out looking too.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:35 am

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:59 am

Well the subject has been completely trashed, thanks to people writing stuff that was never properly organized to begin with. And then UFO "researchers" with their opinions based on nothing, have also contributed to the information desert we are looking at. From here it would take reading accounts, one by one, from written books to get going on this, and I don't think anyone is up to that.

I put together about 8 pages on Karla Turner's references to triangles. Glad she brought it up, but the unresolved topic sits dead in the water.

Triangles aren't random, and what was happening to us
seemed deliberately meant to show a pattern or a connection
between us, but we still had no idea what the connection
really meant. It seemed like a puzzle to be solved, yet the
clues were so ephemeral, only punctures, bruises, scratches
that seemed to come from nowhere, caused no discomfort,
and healed with remarkable speed. The phenomenon was so
obscure that we were like mere children, blindfolded,
playing hide-and-seek with invisible prey.

Thank you veridical paradox.  No 

The triangle has to connect to the nebula in the main context of the overall picture ... but no one knows this, and "researchers" refuse to listen.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Why did triangles come up Jim?was it in connection with experiences they had ?
i know about the circle in the triangle and the all seeing eye.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:52 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Why did triangles come up Jim?was it in connection with experiences they had ?
i know about the circle in the triangle and the all seeing eye.

It's just another Orion reference ... and it's been around awhile. This is what we know, and it's not "the eye of god."

Study Hall. Dollarbill_eye

And this is where it came from ...

Study Hall. Orionnebula

Study Hall. Orionnebulatomb

Study Hall. DollarJesus_tomb_coin_philip_bm

First triangular UFO reference I saw was back in the 50s ... there are some with that same center light.

Study Hall. Orion_tri

Yay veridical paradox ... we're supposed to know, but, we don't.

Study Hall. Pyramid-kings-chamber

Study Hall. Pyramid_comparison

Last edited by Jim on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't me :P)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:00 am

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:14 am

GoodBoy wrote:Some people think it has to do with a vagina.

Umm ... is "some people" - you?
Study Hall. Chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:37 am

Sheela na gig ??
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:43 am

I woke up one morning some years ago to find a perfect triangle shape made by 3 pin holes on my right ankle.
Having heard about the possible link with abduction I picked at it for weeks to try and make it scar so I'd have something to show if anyone asked. It was to no avail though and it healed up beautifully. Theres nothing there at all now.

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:11 am

BTW, I'm back to not getting notices for posts scratch  So if I miss something let me know.

All joking aside, the feminine aspect would seem to fit, but the question that hangs in the air is: How did the ancients seem to know the basic outline of the Orion nebula?

Study Hall. Orion_m42m43abcd

I had asked a Sumerian expert a long time ago about the Sumerian "sign of life" ... which oddly, if you stand it up, is Orion without Beteleguise - the sun that is fixing to explode somewhere along the line.
Study Hall. 3925f0a

How did the Egyptians know? They finally closed the triangular bottom and made the Ankh as we know it. Why would they do that? Oh yeah, religious elite.

Study Hall. ANKH_bet_yerch_1-t

Study Hall. Tanit-1st-dynasty_Helwan-KA_palette

How did the ancient Irish know?

Study Hall. Orion_m42m43abcde

I'm open to suggestions if you think this is wrong ... but after looking at this every way possible ... what the hell else can it be?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:22 am

moonsong wrote:I woke up one morning some years ago to find a perfect triangle shape made by 3 pin holes on my right ankle.
Having heard about the possible link with abduction I picked at it for weeks to try and make it scar so I'd have something to show if anyone asked. It was to no avail though and it healed up beautifully. Theres nothing there at all now.

Bottom line and simplest answer ... someone was telling you something.

Karla Turner implied that this was "another group" of aliens, creating a picture we look at too - good guys and bad guys?

The arrival of a new group of alien beings and
the appearance of the three punctures seemed
to be more than coincidental. … Until now,
I was the only one in the group who'd been marked with a
triangle, yet we'd learned that this was an insignia left by at
least one of the alien groups.

Honestly, I don't know. It's possible, but it's possible too they are all aspects of one picture. It's hard to say WHAT has been going on because the information isn't trustworthy. MAYBE ... they are connected to the triangular UFOs? There's just no way to say for sure.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:54 am

Interesting Moonsong,thats both you and Jim,who have had these marks on your body.
I woke up one morning with a y shaped scar on the inside of my lower area,it wasnt there when i went to bed.over the next few days it became very sore and red and took a while to heal up,i was left with a faint white scar but this has now gone.
Jim
Did Karla Turner ever describe the aliens she believed to be interfering with her,i know i have read some of her work,but i forget at the mo.i think it stands to reason that there would be good and bad,there has to be balance,just like in us.
 alien

That should say arm not area,it was my lower right arm lol. Very Happy

Last edited by Dreamwalker on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:03 pm

I dont think the triangular marks left by the greys are an insignia Jim. They fade and heal too quick for them to be of any significense between differing groups of greys. Probably nothing more than probes or the likes that just happened to be shaped that way. Human beings look for patterns/symbols in everything. And they like making patterns/symbols in everything too but it doesnt mean that the alien greys think the same way as us.

You asked how the ancients knew about the Orion nebula. I would hazard a guess it was because the aliens told them. Just like the aliens built the first pyramids and other vast cities on the globe. After a while they upped and left the people to it and to this day nobody knows what the aliens really built them for.

Hi Dreamwalker,
I didnt see your post as I was writing this...
It looks like youve been got too then?! Can you remember having a disturbed night or any strange dreams?

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Not that night no,but it was one of those sleeps where you just zonk out completely until you wake up,almost like you passed out or were unconcious,thats unusual for me.when i did wake i was on my back with my arm hanging out to the side of my bed,i never ever wake like that.i tend not to sleep on my back because i usually get nightmares,and other strange occurences.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Jim
Did Karla Turner ever describe the aliens she believed to be interfering with her,i know i have read some of her work,but i forget at the mo.i think it stands to reason that there would be good and bad,there has to be balance,just like in us.
 alien 
Off the top of my head, I don't remember. But her three books are here for free in PDF.

http://www.jeffpolachek.com/kt-books

As far as good and bad ETs, there would have to be some understanding between them all or we would have seen some kind of battles going on. Even in my experiences, the 16 months "different group" followed the rules, but the approach was entirely logical ... just the facts, not a trace of emotion.

Last edited by Jim on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't me :P)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Thanks Jim,i will have a read of these.  Very Happy 
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Hi Dreamwalker,

That sounds like a classic to me. i know what you mean about having nightmares and other strange things when you sleep on your back. Why is that...does anybody know?

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Jim, thanks very much for the free PDF's. Great present! Smile 

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next