Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:25 am

And again the veridical paradox ...

Most abductees are told that this is all about some greater plan in which they are involved and that one day they will understand and embrace.

How can you be part of some "greater plan" ... but yet you evidently aren't "good enough / smart enough" to be told anything about it? How freakin' condescending can you get? I'm sorry, that's not caring, that's ego and dismissal. We do the same thing to pets when we say - I love you, but I'm having your balls cut off cuz I don't want you reproducing in MY house.  really 

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:51 pm

How about repopulating other planets,galaxys with human/alien hybrids,as a mixture of both is needed to survive.would this explain,why so much genetic material is taken,its a huge place up there.
Hard data is needed i know,but humour me. Wink 
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:48 am

DW, anything is possible, especially in this topic.  drunken  If I remember right, Landi's story, after the ET warned her about what was coming, went on and they took her to a place where homes were being built for refuge people taken off world. Unfortunately, we can't veryify anything, so it remains a "story." My daughter had a "dream" about "giving birth" and ET was involved in that too. She has had a hysterectomy too ... also had a birth she was not supposed to have been able to have - my last grandson. Was she part of this "sorry, can't tell you what is going on, but we will use you to do what we want" picture? Or was the hysterectomy part of a "genetic inheritance" she got from her mother who had the same problems? Then all we are left to deal with is the "dream" about giving birth with ET involvement, and since the added later hysterectomy pictures have an alternative explanation, what are we to say? My daughter is not into the ET subject, but she lived with me and could have picked up anything, anywhere, even read something in a book from my library.

That's just "one case" and I was close enough to it to get a bigger picture regarding "other" explanations. Humor you? Sure ... no problem; anything is possible. But just like the "16 months" experience, where it was surely "possible" that the event was coming in 16 months, the bottom line was - it wasn't "coming" and I jumped to conclusions. I was wrong, fell flat on my face, end of story - lesson learned.

I don't take this position to be a deliberate pain in the ass, I take it because we have a weak spot in our thinking - and we don't realize it. It's like, how many times have you heard about a coming "ascension?" Really? Based on what? Ohhh ... you had a dream ... now I get it  hmm These same people have no problem with the "good and bad ET" picture, but it never dawns on them - they may have been lied to.  whistle 

It's all pieces of a pile of "possibilities" ... and until we can isolate which piece is right - it all remains - a POSSIBILITY.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Something else that is also spoken about is that ET experiences run in some familys,so your daughter could of experienced something because of your experiences,interesting that your daughter had a pregnancy that she shouldnt of had.
My daughter has also spoken of dreams of living on another planet,with a pink sky and telepathy used as communication,all children were twins,and you just had to think of somewhere you wanted to go and you would be there,maybe just a dream but i found it quite fascinating,she was very sincere and gave a lot more detail than i have written here.
I know there is no hard data for this kind of stuff but i still enjoy exploring it. alien 
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:18 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:I know there is no hard data for this kind of stuff but i still enjoy exploring it. alien 

And there is nothing wrong with that - it's called creative thinking and all that needs to be remembered is that hard data needs to be used to prove it. I do it all the time ... in fact I have an interpretation of the universe, at least in part - but I can't prove it, so it remains on the shelf and maybe bits and pieces are added or subtracted over time, but it's fun. It's the control over the information that divides "borderline" thinkers from people like - schizophrenics.  study 

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:49 am

Here's something for you to read  study 

The Occultation of Orion
from The Belfry of Bruges and Other Poems
by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(1807-1882)

http://classiclit.about.com/library/bl-etexts/hwlongfellow/bl-hwl-occultation.htm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Nothing? No one has touched this since at least early 2011 which was the earliest attempt I remember.

According to Britannica, occultation is: the complete obscuration of the light of an astronomical body. I wonder what could cause the total obscuration of an entire constellation?  whistle 

According to Longfellow's notes:

THE OCCULTATION OF ORION: Longfellow’s notes.

October 9, 1845. Made a dash at The Occultation of Orion, which I think will turn out good. I have had several poetic mornings of late; and hope soon to have my volume ready.

October 11. Bad day for work. No glow or enthusiasm. Tried Orion, but with small success. Hoped to have finished it, but gave up in despair.

October 14. Finished The Occultation of Orion, and read it to F. and E. before the ink was dry. The concluding lines, however, dropped into my brain in the evening, as I was coming down from my dressing room.

[Published in Graham, November, 1845. The Poetical Works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, 1912.]

The concluding lines that just "dropped into his head" have to be:

Then, through the silence overhead,
An angel with a trumpet said,
"Forevermore, forevermore,
The reign of violence is o'er!"
And, like an instrument that flings
Its music on another's strings,
The trumpet of the angel cast
Upon the heavenly lyre its blast,
And on from sphere to sphere the words
Re-echoed down the burning chords,--

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:48 pm

I googled the word occultation,strange word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occultation

http://www.lunar-occultations.com/iota/planets/planets.htm

I have never heard about this before.
What do you think he is saying in that poem? interesting he says the lines just fell into his head,that could mean a few different things as in where they originated from.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:
I have never heard about this before.

I did a word search in my notes for the earliest mention I had made of this poem and it's the beginning of 2009 in the modified date, so, 2008? Who knows ...

What do you think he is saying in that poem?

He would be the best source to ask LOL ... unfortunately ... he isn't here anymore. All things considered, you can't block out a constellation in the way he means ... the only way that happens is when the sun rises. Longfellow had said:

"Astronomically speaking, this title is incorrect; as I
         apply to a constellation what can properly be applied
         to some of its stars only. But my observation is made
         from the hill of song, and not from that of science;
         and will, I trust, be found sufficiently accurate for
         the present purpose."

interesting he says the lines just fell into his head,that could mean a few different things as in where they originated from.

I agree, which may kind of tie to the "observation" (see above) that he had regarding the title, which he explained not from the aspect of "science," but "the hill of song." In other words, he saw something (?) and interpreted it in a figurative picture / poetic manor.

If we use the superwave as a backdrop, does it fit what he "sees?" The main title hints at the obscuration of Orion, and Orion is key to the picture.

In the poem there are odd line that seem to tie to this - thing he saw?

I saw, as in a dream sublime,
The balance in the hand of Time.

That second line points to things straightening out ... eventually ... and we ARE out of balance. He poetically uses Libra, which rises as Orion sets.

O'er East and West its beam impended;
And day, with all its hours of light,
Was slowly sinking out of sight,
While, opposite, the scale of night
Silently with the stars ascended.

Then he says something odd again ...

Like the astrologers of eld,
In that bright vision I beheld
Greater and deeper mysteries.

So far, "dream" and vision" - he sees "something." We lost the information ... so, greater and deeper mysteries would be a proper term.

He goes on, being all poetic and uses astrological terms we know about - then says something odd again.

Beneath the sky's triumphal arch
This music sounded like a march,
And with its chorus seemed to be
Preluding some great tragedy.

Shocked 

He doesn't know "what" this tragedy is ... but he seems to know "something" is coming. Then, after more poetic insight - the "lines that just dropped into his head" pop up. The angel and trumpet are a picture from the doomy book of revelation.  Twisted Evil 

Then, through the silence overhead,
An angel with a trumpet said,
And, like an instrument that flings
Its music on another's strings,
The trumpet of the angel cast
Upon the heavenly lyre its blast,
And on from sphere to sphere the words
Re-echoed down the burning chords,--

There is no good reason for these last lines to just "be made up" ... this was a published warning ... again with no details just like everything else.

The "reign of violence" has been the 6000 year plague that has screwed us into the ground ... and when the event hits, "the reign of violence is over."  

If we take that view of "the reign of violence" and we connect it to TPTB and their seeming "pissed off attitude" where they're not telling us anything, to me - i dunno - it makes sense. THEY are the ones who continue the "reign of violence" we all see ... and ET doesn't want anything to do with them.

That's as close as I can get, and as far as I can see, his poem is right on the money. His odd title - fits.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:55 pm

I was thinking along the same lines myself,though you explain it way better than i could. Smile
The word occultation i just find odd because of OCCULT,seems like there could be more to it,with connatations to that word.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:39 pm

I agree ... the same idea of "hiding" is present in the "doctrinal" picture as well as the astrological picture.

This is from my notes ...

Allegedly Longfellow’s grandfather, Gen. Peleg Wadsworth, is said to have been a Mason, and perhaps the Orion idea was something Henry heard as a child and was now resurfacing.

In the Masonic Monthly, July to December, 1882, there is a line that says “He is to us an unconscious Masonic poet…” which would indicate that Longfellow was not attached to the Masons:

Longfellow is a humanitarian poet of large-hearted
        sympathies, tolerant outlook, and compassionate
        yearnings and disposition. He is to us an unconscious
        Masonic poet, as no one that we know of has more
        beautifully illustrated the joys and sorrows, the hopes
        and fears, the onward march, the future reunion of our
        severed and suffering humanity, no one has more truly
        essayed to lift us up from the groveling cares and
        debasing tendencies of an abject materialism.

Someone who is a Mason wrote about another of Longfellow's poems called Psalm of Life, in the April 2008 Germania Lodge 46 Newsletter. He said:

Do any of you recognize any part of it … you should.
         The two parts I’m talking about are word for word in
         one of our degrees! I would love to know how it got
         there. Did he help write the ritual? Was it added to
         our ritual later?

The picture can definitely be taken either way, both ideas are true.

The line above was interesting too: " ...the future reunion of our severed and suffering humanity ..."

Future reunion?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Its very interesting.
I have been reading quite a bit about Freemasons,mainly because of something else i am looking at.Im thinking that the lower degrees of Freemasonry is just what it reports to be,i think the higher the degree the more stuff they are into,practise,or have other rituals for.
Many years ago one of my freinds worked in the kitchens at a Masonic home for the elderly,i helped out when they had a big do on one night.The rooms in which the event was being held were all curtained off,we were not allowed access.i didnt know such places existed until then.
The future reunion bit is also very interesting,this brings to mind the aliens being us from the future.
I read an article yesterday about there being a human template,only so many types of humans looks wise.so we all have doubles or more elsewhere.i have noticed this myself though on a smaller scale,if you look at people you notice there are certain types regarding looks.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Its very interesting.
I have been reading quite a bit about Freemasons,mainly because of something else i am looking at.Im thinking that the lower degrees of Freemasonry is just what it reports to be,i think the higher the degree the more stuff they are into,practise,or have other rituals for.

There really is no reason for the ritualistic crap ... or the secrecy like you mention ...

Many years ago one of my freinds worked in the kitchens at a Masonic home for the elderly,i helped out when they had a big do on one night.The rooms in which the event was being held were all curtained off,we were not allowed access.i didnt know such places existed until then.

It makes them think the "are something" ... it's a psychological mind-robe that sets them apart from the rest of us. If they really had something, like everything else, it should be there for everyone to have. But it isn't, because they're "better than everyone else."  hmm 

The future reunion bit is also very interesting,this brings to mind the aliens being us from the future.

I think it's simpler than that ... but has evolved into something else entirely, because they know what's coming.

I read an article yesterday about there being a human template,only so many types of humans looks wise.so we all have doubles or more elsewhere.i have noticed this myself though on a smaller scale,if you look at people you notice there are certain types regarding looks.

Not totally sure what you mean ... where was the page?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:08 pm

I have been looking for the article but cant find it,it must of been a link i clicked,while looking at something else.
I found this though,so there are only so many different types of human looks,we all have a double or more elsewhere in the world.i think the article said there were 500 types of human looks,i wish i could find it.

http://petapixel.com/2012/12/12/portraits-of-people-who-look-alike-but-arent-related-at-all/
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:42 pm

LOL ... yeah, the look-alikes I have seen ... but there has to be more than 500 ... we'd be tripping over ourselves continually  chuckle 

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 pm

It may of had another nought on the end,it was surprisingly few though,wish i could find it again.
anyway it was saying that there are only so many face shapes,eye shapes,head shapes,lip types etc. and only so many looks to be made up from that little lot. Smile 
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:42 am

Just been catching up on the posts here.
I am finding this thread interesting, I will put my two pence worth in soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:07 am

I have been searching my brain for something to add to this thread here, but each time it comes up blank.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Del. wrote:I have been searching my brain for something to add to this thread here, but each time it comes up blank.

Was wondering that myself ... I could give you what I got as far as experience direction hints ... part one only took me 20 years to complete rotf 

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:23 am

Only twenty years!!
Well that explains it then. Basketball 

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:22 am

I was no different than anyone else ... I had to learn how to learn. Part one dealt with christianity, and I still see the same reactions from people that I had originally. Since I'm in the south, it's ALL religion here. I talk to these people and inject questions when I see a problem ... like they say "when you die, you go to heaven." I tell them it doesn't say that, and when I ask 'then why did Paul say the dead rise when Jesus comes back, and since that never happened, one can only conclude - everyone is still dead?' They say "I'm going to look that up." But they never do.

These people are being held in a mental trap, best explained by my favorite sociopath, House: "You're a faith healer. You take advantage of people who want to believe."

In order to think outside of the box, you have to know there IS a "box" - then you have to know the dimensions of said box. This particular box is SIX THOUSAND YEARS LONG ... and the same principles are being used to keep people "where they want them" today, using other subjects.

Yeah, 20 years ... then part 2 was 13 years ... part 3 was a few years more. Final conclusions regarding humanity - we're going to lose.

Study Hall. - Page 3 If-you-dont-fight-for-what-you-love-dont-cry-for-what-you-lose

Last edited by Jim on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :P)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:47 am

I assume most people are acquainted with the scole experiment. Skip the first 29 minutes of the friendship group (Italians)
And go to the scole experiments, one thing struck me when the Italian using the radio waves as a spirit communication devise.
The supposed spirit voice said ''all will become clear when we reach the spirit realm'' I found this fascinating, the link to this video has been put up before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:19 am

One Million seems ok to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Hi Del,
Many thanks for sharing this vid. I'd already seen the one about the Italians but still watched it again!
However it was the film on the Skole project that really interested me.

Since a child Ive seen both 'spirit people' and alien greys and have wondered if the greys also have something to do with our death/afterlife. I do know they can morph into other dimensions and can appear and disappear through walls.(In 1995 they altered my vibrations/molecular structure so that my hands went through solid objects and looking back I could probably have walked right through the wall and into another dimension too if only I'd realized what was happening.)

I was interested in what the et's said in the first vid about a group of aliens that were not positive and wonder who they meant?
Back to the Skole project...I suddenly jumped when I saw the face of the alien grey taken while the film recorder was operating and getting random pictures of all sorts.
Why did nobody make comment on that?!

What do you think?

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next