Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 21 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Fri May 10, 2019 7:53 pm

OK ... it's been a LONG time since I got into that ... let me know.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat May 11, 2019 12:07 pm

http://flip.it/Y-YTH7

yep that about does it Exclamation

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 11, 2019 8:15 pm

sunbern wrote:http://flip.it/Y-YTH7

yep that about does it Exclamation

You either rip the entire picture apart, look at the pieces, toss out the garbage, reconstruct it with what you have left ... or ... good luck.

dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 13, 2019 12:34 pm

Which is where i am at the moment.... Until there is more proof and more information comes our way in the form of archaeological discoveries or divine intervention What a Face i'm stumped it's funny the connections ( some call it synchronisity ) we come across in our travels ..just this very day i turned the radio on and a guy was talking about Job doubting there was a God until God gave him undoubted proof and his doubts all went away he never questioned again .That's fine but i'm still waiting for mine !! I thought it kind of gelled with this stuff .He's with us all the time but he cannot intervene .. i often wish he would give me superhuman powers to save the world ( flash Gordon was a lucky sod was'nt he ! ) Ah well i hav'nt totally given up on him so her'es asking if i could have my eureka moment sooner rather than later please ... cheers

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 13, 2019 1:31 pm

I went through the "but what if" picture too. The historical picture says no ... at this point religious programming kicks in, and logic goes out the window. The idea follows the path of latent inhibition, and you think if you look at something once, you have all the answers. What you need is LOW levels of latent inhibition, and look at ALL the information.

It's like Jesus was SUPPOSED to "return" and the world was SUPPOSED to end 2000 years ago ... and even though this is what the text actually says, latent inhibition restricts a study of the material.

So, people say they want answers, but - not really.

Guess what - not my problem. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 14, 2019 4:45 am

Guess its back to the drawing board then.. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 14, 2019 7:04 am

Del. wrote:Guess its back to the drawing board then.. Crying or Very sad

It's the way its always been ... we just never knew it. d'oh The constructivist approach has been making more and more sense to me as I go along. The damage that's been done to us via TELLING us stuff, and us just believing it, is unreal.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 14, 2019 2:47 pm

Just read the book of Job ,very hard to get my head around that ,The ammount of torture that guy took and still believed it was God's will would put most folks in a nuthouse . Exclamation

https://youtu.be/K6RUg-NkjY4

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 14, 2019 7:34 pm

sunbern wrote:Just read the book of Job ,very hard to get my head around that ,The ammount of torture that guy took and still believed it was God's will would put most folks in a nuthouse . Exclamation

https://youtu.be/K6RUg-NkjY4

Yeah well ... technically, people aren't doing much better today understanding life. chuckle

I mean ... we understand today how "evil" works, via brain scans seeing what areas of the brain are working and what isn't working. It's ALL the brain, in one way or another. The ancients had no clue and connected "evil" to the spiritual picture. Thousands of years later, here we are today STILL believing "the devil" exits.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 15, 2019 8:53 am

This subject of religion, as said, is highly screwed up. The main problem with people defines as a case of "latent inhibition," which basically boils down to thinking you have all the answers, and you NEVER look any further. As you begin to "look" at more information, you begin to realize - you missed something (in fact, quite a lot of things).

I brought up before, Dr Bart Ehrman is a PhD biblical scholar, who has taken this subject APART. He started out as a highly religious person, looking to expand his knowledge. Unfortunately, the more he looked, the worse things got. His work backed up my conclusions regarding this "return" of Jesus (that never happened) that I have been looking at for the last dozen years - but he went WAY deeper.

At any rate, this is his website https://www.bartdehrman.com/ and if you are interested, there are videos you can watch if you search youtube (or, if you hate the ads, you can go to hooktube which bypasses all that crap - https://hooktube.com/ )

If you want more to read, email me study

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat May 18, 2019 8:08 am

"If you want more to read, email me"

got my hands full with this at the moment lol! Bart Ehrman vs James White ( debate p1 u tube ) !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 25, 2019 4:40 am

sunbern wrote:"If you want more to read, email me"    

got my hands full with this at the moment lol!   Bart Ehrman vs James White ( debate p1 u tube )  !

Must be a long video. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 21 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat May 25, 2019 8:36 am

Hi Jim. Have just finished reading Landi,s 2nd book "Beyond The Sky" Not as good as her first one with David. Lot the same but lot taken out and other stuff added about her journey with the ETs. Out of 10 probably 5. Still enjoyable read though.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat May 25, 2019 12:17 pm

Must be a long video. chuckle

lot of laptop problems ,my mate had to hash one up out of my two knackered ones heaven knows how he did it but here i am again,you dont get rid of me that easily  lol!  

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 25, 2019 2:55 pm

Yeah - went through that too - the place that was fixing mine screwed it up, so they got me a better one and now I can do video conference stuff. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat May 25, 2019 4:18 pm

hark at you ,flashy stuff eh ? mine has it's limitations ,could'nt find a product key so had to install without ,no personalization so cant adjust brightness ,it's a bit of a bugger watching stuff with sunglasses on !! rotf Shocked

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 25, 2019 5:25 pm

Not sure what product key you need, but did you look online? There's all kinds of stuff out there.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon May 27, 2019 1:29 am

Off to Morocco for a two week holiday in a couple of days. Chat soon.. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 27, 2019 5:21 am

Del. wrote:Off to Morocco for a two week holiday in a couple of days. Chat soon..  cheers
Oh - just like that huh ... chuckle

Oh well, have fun.  cheers

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 28, 2019 3:23 am

Cheers Jim... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 28, 2019 5:40 am

Have a good time ... Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 28, 2019 10:09 am

Jim wrote:Not sure what product key you need, but did you look online? There's all kinds of stuff out there.

Took it to my local guy and he said if i want to change settings without Windows commands it's quite complex ( beyond my capabilities) so every night is a sunny one from now on !!! sunny afro

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 28, 2019 10:13 am

Marocco eh Del ! Way too hot for me there but have a great time ,Check in and let us know how it went when you get back Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 21 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue May 28, 2019 10:58 am

Hi Del. Have a good holiday and enjoy. X.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed May 29, 2019 2:50 am

Will do guys.... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next