Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 31 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat May 18, 2024 3:29 pm

Hello my lovelies ,it's only me ,spending a few days in sunny Suffolk with this very special lady ,just got back from getting her some healing with some good friends. she cant heal herself ( apparently the energies are not right) but all very nice and we had a pub meal to round it all off .It's very soothing this healing and apparently i was a benificiary as well ,she put on some relaxing music and i went out like a light .woke up when Brenda did and i am feeling more relaxed than i have for a long time .Have to do this more often what a lovely way to spend an hour personally i reakon the cider i had at lunchtime may also have been an additional calming factor What a Face

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun May 19, 2024 5:28 am

i cant find that article about the superwave Jim ( wish i had emailed it to you now ) i will keep looking..Beautiful sunny morning here in Brendas home town of Leiston here in sunny Suffolk .i kid her that i can bring the sun with me when i come here .Does seem to happen a lot and boy do they get a loads of rain here..Anyway after `my` healing i feel invigorated this morning .I am not saying it was definately that it could have been this seaside air but it sure feels good this morning .Have a good day fellas enjoy the sunshine Del and hope it is good where you are Jim ..

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun May 19, 2024 5:37 am

Yeah ... I still find it odd that people refuse information they can't deal with. dunno It does show that this "consciousness" aspect, whatever the hell it is, from the beginning (birth), knows absolutely NOTHING. I dunno.

Ask the pope mate i see he is updating the vaticans outlook on all things supernatural and otherworldly .I thought they had all the answers already, maybe it is just a blind to have us believe they know nothing .Not fooling me though hmm

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun May 19, 2024 6:41 am

Bernie wrote:Have a good day fellas enjoy the sunshine Del and hope it is good where you are Jim ..

Cheers Bern, beautiful here today (sunday) might go and have some of that sleepy stuff myself today mate drunken . chuckle

Oh and by the way Brenda's healing must have worked on my knee, haven't felt a twinge since then, send her my love Bern.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 19, 2024 11:55 am

I think I'm finally awake ... chuckle

Sounds like everyone's doing really well, including Brenda and Del's knee.

It's been in the high 90s here, but since the humidity is really low it's no biggy.

Hey Bern, do you have any remembrance of the context of that superwave article? Maybe I can find it with added key words in the search.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon May 20, 2024 9:16 am

Try Tsunami.... chuckle  hide Sorry Jim, couldn't resist that one.. whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 20, 2024 11:08 am

"Hey Bern, do you have any remembrance of the context of that superwave article? Maybe I can find it with added key words in the search."

it popped up on my google search page .will see what i can do mate ( back at home now )  i am supposed to be working but can i get this string driven thing to go today ahh well sunny day chill out and try later i reakon . Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 20, 2024 11:11 am

Del. wrote:Try Tsunami.... chuckle  hide Sorry Jim, couldn't resist that one.. whistle

Study Hall. - Page 31 618_doh

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 20, 2024 11:12 am

sunbern wrote:"Hey Bern, do you have any remembrance of the context of that superwave article? Maybe I can find it with added key words in the search."

it popped up on my google search page .will see what i can do mate

Ok ... Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 20, 2024 11:33 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/askastronomy/comments/her53b/is_there_such_a_thing_as_a_galactic_superwave/?rdt=33994&onetap_auto

it's looking like a forum discussion ( remind you of anywhere ? )  chuckle   Get in there bud and bang a few facts into em ,this should be entertaining Del ,Shame they don't do a religious forum too ( maybe you could kill 2 birds with one stone ) rotf

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 20, 2024 12:44 pm

chuckle Wow, it's the stereotypical argument mess.
First off, I don't do social media. Second, you can't get anywhere with these "everyday people" discussions, it's really as bad as the religious arguments.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 21, 2024 4:15 am

Sounds like their having fun...chuckle

''Quote''
Science says you losers' on reddit are without a clue and simply act like children and call people names,

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 21, 2024 8:48 am

Del. wrote:Sounds like their having fun...chuckle

''Quote''
Science says you losers' on reddit are without a clue and simply act like children and call people names,
chuckle

This is an argument only scientists can have. Common people take the info they WANT, believe it's right, and off they go into the land of turmoil. Do I believe it? Technically, since I'm not a scientist, all I can say is we'll see what happens. If it does, we have to ride it out - and - good luck with that.
There even seems to be a back and forth argument regarding the medical hazards of dead bodies in a disaster. Gee, with the billions of people on the planet, and an event that could cause no burials (cuz everyone in whatever area is dead), I wonder how that's going to work out.  scratch chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 21, 2024 12:26 pm

It seems like Dr voilette was your only hope .It does'nt look as if anyone else is seriously contemplating the possibility .I did wonder if you might find at least one person in that tangled mess but i guess not so the search continues ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 21, 2024 1:32 pm

You have to be a scientist to get into "science" ... we're just everyday people. The only thing I have is one experience from 19 years ago that said I was right, and it was coming. Is it? We'll see I guess. All we have to know is, if there's a landing for "help" ... and it's time to go ... what you do at that point is up to you. alien dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 22, 2024 2:54 pm

"All we have to know is, if there's a landing for "help" ... and it's time to go ... what you do at that point is up to you."

My bags are packed and i'm ready to go if they want me .. alien

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 22, 2024 6:02 pm

sunbern wrote:My bags are packed and i'm ready to go if they want me .. alien

rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu May 23, 2024 4:17 am

Yeah ok...Hmmmm. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu May 23, 2024 7:56 am

Del. wrote:Yeah ok...Hmmmm. scratch

You look confused. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri May 24, 2024 4:19 am

After listening to two and a half minutes of that crap, oops sorry I meant music video, it was like a trip to the dentists when he numbs your head, I went into a vegetative state..

Thanks for that Jim. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 24, 2024 8:17 am

Maybe this will help ... and breathe, just breathe ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat May 25, 2024 2:00 am

Mmmm, better, but still room for improvement... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 25, 2024 2:33 pm

Del. wrote:Mmmm, better, but still room for improvement... chuckle

Grouchy old man ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 26, 2024 3:12 am

Changed my mind if i have to listen to that on the journey sounds like a Eurovision contender to me .This is more like it  bouncehttps://youtu.be/HdTFeW8FCto    Now i've got my own in flight entertertainment i'm good to go .Where's me taxi ?  
cheers

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 26, 2024 3:56 am

sorry i have been awol a bit lately lot going on .Trying to get things ready for my other daughters wedding now ( glad they did'nt both decide to tie the knot the same year pheeeew ) ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next