Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 35 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:31 am

Just got back ... had the AC charged in my car, NOW it seems there's a glitch in the dash system and it cold on the driver's side (thankfully) and not cold (no AC) on the front passenger side. Give me an old style car - the more "improvements" they make on these newer cars the more problems pop up.

Take your time with the PDFs ... there's no rush for any reason.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:15 am

My a/c is not working great either but we are 10 deg lower than you over there mate .Still way too hot for me though ! will keep in touch but reading much at the moment may have to go on the back burner for a bit .It's a shame Malcolm did'nt weigh in but he does have a busy schedule so all is not lost i'm hoping he will pop in and say hello at some stage ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:15 am

That longer PDF deals with the Hebrew religious history before monotheism kicked in, and the scholars can't seem to agree on anything. chuckle

Hope Malcolm pops up ... we need conversation. d'oh

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:33 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:35 pm

Maybe time to fire another email off mate ???

sunbern
sunbern

sunbern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:10 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:24 pm

sunbern wrote:Maybe time to fire another email off mate ???
From the sound of it, he's gonna be really busy. dunno
Here's your video.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:58 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:00 pm

Unfortunately Montague Keen is no longer with us but he does come across as a very level headed and genuine person ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:37 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:38 pm

Sorry for the overload .You seemed to getting a tad bored 🤣

Last edited by sunbern on Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:45 pm

sunbern wrote:Unfortunately Montague Keen is no longer with us but he does come across as a very level headed and genuine person ..

One would think he would have joined their research show as a contact. hmm
Not bored ... looking at the videos. I'd heard of Scole but never looked into it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:28 pm

I get their approach .. but damn ... my method was SO much easier. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:16 am

Study Hall. - Page 35 Png-clipart-sleep-computer-icons-dreaming-zzz-s-angle-text-thumbnail

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:02 am

"One would think he would have joined their research show as a contact".

Heres the thing ,it's not as easy as that ,After reading that report it seems THEY like to control the agenda and after trying for years now, although i have proved to myself ( which is what i intended to do from the get go ).I am no nearer to being a channeler than i was when i first got into all of this .If i was to say what their attributes are i would be hard pushed to identify them but in Brendas case i would say her early contact with ET's was a factor along with whatever that chip in her shoulder is doing but i will say i don't think a scientific approach will unlock all of this, in fact i am now convinced it's up to them who they want to 'work' with and we have no say in that whatsoever . 

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:24 pm

That's why I say my way was the easiest and best ... I got what I wanted, and the only "bad" thing that happened during my paranormal study, was "someone" destroyed my phone that I used for EVPs.

As far as "whoever" giving out information, my conclusions deal with the simple fact that life is constructivist based - "WE" have to figure it out. In doing this, you become who you are, and that's it.

Now whether or not these givers of information are the "good guys" or the "bad guys" is another story entirely. I know back in the day when I'd get these "sudden clues" ... I STILL had to figure it out. Some of this stuff had absolutely NO historical data to connect with, so whatever it was has to sit on a shelf in my head as possible lost information.

A good example was the line I got one day that said: "What if Orion and the one coming were the same?" After bouncing that around, the only thing I could come up with was the fact that historically "Orion" was a "visual representation" of the return of ET for the superwave. If they showed up, there was one coming - like today. In case of a calamity, they'd evacuate the area, end of story. As data changed over the millennia, this became the one coming, like Jesus in Christianity. As far as Orion - there is NO surviving data to prove the idea is right, so, it just sits on a shelf in my head. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:34 am

Been busy for a few days, not had time to read these last few posts, but I'm still lurking in the shadows... looking

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:47 pm

Del. wrote:Been busy for a few days, not had time to read these last few posts, but I'm still lurking in the shadows... looking

OK ... where was I? Oh yeah ... chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 35 Png-clipart-sleep-computer-icons-dreaming-zzz-s-angle-text-thumbnail

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:10 pm

OK ... where was I? Oh yeah 

sorry if you dropped off there Jim looks like Del is busy too you are just gonna have to get yer notes out and do a bit of a solo effort for a bit cos it's crazy here and the Euro's are on ( footy )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:25 pm

I keep lookin' in here ... waitin' to see what Beryl the hurricane does here ... if anything, just some rain.

BTW, I don't do sports. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:11 am

Still here chaps gardening and a few odd jobs keeping me busy of late. Have just seen the weather over in Texas Jim, looks like you've got a big storm brewing.

Hope it doesn't do too much damage mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:40 am

This storm has broken all kinds of records ... and beat up everyone it's hit. When it hits Texas, it's making a right turn and going off to the northeast. (I'm up where it says TUESDAY EVENING.)

https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox26houston.com/www.fox26houston.com/content/uploads/2024/07/932/524/beryl10pmsaturday.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

We'll have one day of rain tomorrow (maybe chuckle ) and that's it 'till allegedly next Monday. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:00 pm

We'll have one day of rain tomorrow (maybe Study Hall. - Page 35 1240046505 ) and that's it 'till allegedly next Monday. Study Hall. - Page 35 2350482871

HOPE YOU SURVIVED MATE ! ..i am having major problems with my laptop at the mo .Cant do a thing with it.Still here but only just .Think it must be the weather affecting it .Like me a think it gets a touch of arthritis in wet conditions.Still reading though .Just gonna watch footy now so will try again Thursday ( England playing tomorrow night  ! )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:31 pm

South of us got it's butt kicked ... we didn't get anything ... except one day of rain. It was supposed to rain today, but, it vanished. Rolling Eyes

That internet problem sounds like Brenda's problem too. I couldn't handle it - it'd make me crazy.

I don't have the arthritis problems ... I take the supplements glucosamine chondroitin msm and it seems it deals with that too. You should try it.

Oh well ... see you whenever. Enjoy your "footy." chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:23 am

Still between 15 and 18c here and rain rain rain, and more rain forecast for the next 14 days. And yes the football has taken pole position now that the elections have ended. I think we will all be suffering big tax grabs from every direction now that we have a new government. but Hey Ho, lets all look on the bright side, at least we have not got Russian Nukes raining down on our necks ''YET''.... affraid cheers whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next