Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 36 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:56 am

No rain here Sad and the temperature has come down. As far as sports - I don't watch it - so - what can I say? chuckle
As far as gov't ... there's a ton of Biden the mental A-hole on youtube. rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:55 am

"I don't have the arthritis problems ... I take the supplements glucosamine chondroitin msm and it seems it deals with that too. You should try it.

I most certainly will,thanks .as far as Brendas broadband connection goes i think we may have that sorted in a few days as i am replacing her old copper wire connection with fibre wire which has just been installed in her home town .We shall see,it it works for her i will get mine done too it is more expensive but like you jim i am driven nuts by this spasmodic set up i have got at the moment .come on England( we are playing the netherlands tonight) try it you never know you might just enjoy it lol

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:36 pm

I hope it works ... that whole picture of not working in the 21st century would make me scream.
As far as the sports ... as close as I ever got to that was Nascar and WWE wrestling. I left Nascar cuz Dale Jr was out and the wrestling was comical, but the characters I liked seemed to disappear. chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 11, 2024 6:09 am

Well we hung on by a thread Bern, I wonder how we will hold up against Spain mate.

Going to fiber is only a good idea if it is being connected to fibre Bern, be careful of that mate. I can go fibre but it only takes it to the nearest sub station which is then copper. We never got the privilege of fibre cable running through our area in the sticks. BT will take your money with only 1% improvement..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:47 pm

Hope all goes well with the switch over mate .The neighbours are happy with the speed so here goes lol .At least i will be able to yac on a bit more when i go to see Brenda in future 
chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:14 am

Not to change the subject ... but it seems someone tried to assassinate Trump. Rolling Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT5XCQPTKpU&pp=ygUQdHJ1bXAgYXNzaW5hdGlvbg%3D%3D

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:48 am

Was a shocker for me seeing it on Sunday morning TV. But it wasn't so shocking when one realises how easy it is to get hold of a high powered rifle in the states.
No disrespect to you and your countrymen Jim but us over here in England would find it almost impossible to get any type of firearm to do such a terrible thing.
Its dreadful to think another inch and he would have been history now..I find it all absolutely appalling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:56 pm

Welcome to planet earth ... are we having fun yet? hide

This topic (psychological / biological-based "glitches") has been in my head for awhile. How the hell can life arrive, allegedly attached to this "afterlife" picture, and be left to live in a world where there are more biological glitches concerning the brain and "evil" than we can handle? How the hell does this all come together? Is life on other planets in the same mess? One would tend to think it had to be. This is why we're left to live this life via constructivism, because we literally become who we really are. Look at my experiences ... same picture ... if I didn't do what was suggested for me to do - oh well. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:00 am

About your last post Jim. Will we ever find out the truth ?? something in me says never, if its a mind thing it stays there. Do we inherit evil in our DNA ?
How do we interpret a mental state? is being normal a mental state? the mind boggles... hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:51 am

Del. wrote:About your last post Jim. Will we ever find out the truth ?? something in me says never, if its a mind thing it stays there. Do we inherit evil in our DNA ?
How do we interpret a mental state? is being normal a mental state? the mind boggles... hmm

I'd say NO. Why? Because when people get hold of this information (or ANY information), everything constantly changes. Best example is the afterlife picture that popped up in Sumer and Egypt when writing began. Bottom line - the subject was the same, but - two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONAL STORIES. Technically, it's not even possible to say that the subject itself wasn't "made up." From this point, the next major "change" was reincarnation, and that didn't even reach a familiar ring until around 300 BC ... and it's done nothing but change from that point all the way to today.

Another example of data changes are Near Death Experiences. The original research was made by medical experts who were with the patient, and documented EVERYTHING. Today, if you look on YouTube, all you have are stories sent in to whatever channel, and nothing is verified. No one knows if the story they watched was true or completely made up.

This was the reason I did my own paranormal study. If you look at what "science" has to say about the paranormal subject, it's nothing but an attack on what people "said" happened to them. You can't do that - you have to jump into this subject and do it yourself.

Based on what I've got, there IS an afterlife ... but there is hardly any deep explanational data.

As far as inheriting evil ... we inherit the biological glitches that create screw ups in the brain that can create evil.
Mental states should be interpreted via what psychologists have to say, along with brain scans if possible.
"Normal" is when everything between the ears (luckily) works right. That kid that tried to kill Trump (according to what's popped up) had a tortured life - he was ignored and ridiculed all of his life growing up, and that shorted out his brain. There may be more to his story, but we have to wait.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:59 am

I think I would go along with those interpretations Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:57 am

I haven't found any contrary info. It's like the existence of "GOD" - history says this belief is nothing more than a change from polytheism to monotheism via one person. It has a late start time of mid-1300s BC, and it goes on from there. The Jews picked it up seemingly from the period of the exile, and as far as their earlier picture goes - researchers can't nail it down. Henotheism? They aren't sure.
dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:00 pm

sounds good to me too Jim Can't really add to what you have said my friends .All i can say positively is things we have seen and experienced go beyond the normal and that's as far as it goes .how to pin it down is the tricky part and i would'nt know how or where to start to be honest .Things happen around Brenda but i am not sure why .I have a hunch it may revolve around certain energy frequencies but how to prove that i hav'nt a clue ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:09 pm

sorry i have been ex commnicado .Thing are just manic here .Brenda re connected today so hopefully she will soon be back on track again .Had to turn mine off today .I think it's gone into voluntary retirement but a new one will have to wait for a while ...take care fellas .Will be back with you next week ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:17 pm

sunbern wrote:sounds good to me too Jim Can't really add to what you have said my friends .All i can say positively is things we have seen and experienced go beyond the normal and that's as far as it goes .how to pin it down is the tricky part and i would'nt  know how or where to  start to be honest .Things happen around Brenda but i am not sure why .I have  a hunch it may revolve around certain energy frequencies but how to prove that i hav'nt a clue ..

"Beyond the normal" is what I call "like watching a sci-fi movie." chuckle

As far as "pinning it down" - this entire picture deals with another dimension and whoever is there - including us. As close as I can get regarding starting points, is that this "other dimensional life in the 3-D world" has been in the cells since the beginning. It's the cells that have changed the life outcome via "evolution," and it's STILL in our cells. The life / consciousness aspect for us is the "consciousness" generated by this "other dimensional life" - in other words, this "body" is a hand puppet and it's animated by this other dimensional life. So when you "think" or do anything, this physical puppet is just doing what this other "life" is doing. I have no clue what goes on regarding Brenda, but it would all have to boil down to the same picture. Brenda's body is the "puppet" being animated by the other dimensional whatever that's in her.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:00 am

That stuff about Brenda sounds very deep Bern... scratch hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:46 pm

well Fellas i can't really add more to what i have told you .You are right about it seeming like we are sometimes in a sci fi movie set .It definitely seems unreal at times.But through all of that we still hav,nt got anything we can touch or hold as evidence to what we have witnessed.we have photographs but again unless you were actually standing there with us most would just pass them off as mist or dust on the camera lens .so on it goes we almost touched the Holy grail but there is no doubt in my mind whoever is pulling the stings behind the scenes they are totally in control .It's not for us to see (or feel ) any more than they want us to  .Thats the bottom line as i see it  .
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:45 pm

sunbern wrote:well Fellas i can't really add more to what i have told you .You are right about it seeming like we are sometimes in a sci fi movie set .It definitely seems unreal at times.But through all of that we still hav,nt got anything we can touch or hold as evidence to what we have witnessed.we have photographs but again unless you were actually standing there with us most would just pass them off as mist or dust on the camera lens .so on it goes we almost touched the Holy grail but there is no doubt in my mind whoever is pulling the stings behind the scenes they are totally in control .It's not for us to see (or feel ) any more than they want us to  .Thats the bottom line as i see it  .

As far as what people "pass off" ... let them do what they want. If they were REALLY interested in learning something, they'd do their own study. If YOU know what you saw - that's as far as it goes. THis is about the individual "learning" ... and one of the things I've learned is that people do what people do. If I have enough data to prove a point - and people don't WANT to believe it - have fun. chuckle This is why I did my own paranormal study. I know what went on - and that's all I needed.

As far as total control ... the other side doesn't get involved with us, but the paranormal does. That picture is the usual non-empathic control they used when they lived here.

As far as the after life - yes, it's missing all the explanational data, but, there's enough researched evidence to show it's there ... we just can't explain it.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:31 am

Hey Bern ... anything on Malcolm joinin' in?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:57 pm

Study Hall. - Page 36 Png-clipart-sleep-computer-icons-dreaming-zzz-s-angle-text-thumbnail

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:51 am

What the Epic of Gilgamesh Reveals About Sumerian Society https://lithub.com/what-the-epic-of-gilgamesh-reveals-about-sumerian-society/

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:54 am

just to stop you getting bored lol .sorry i hav'nt been able to pop in recently .Still all happening here... will try to get to you over weekend on Brenda's new set up .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:55 am

That should be interesting Bern... hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:57 am

I'ii get to that link ... had a bad night ... blood sugar levels fell through the floor. Mad

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:27 pm

It looks like our world today is the identical picture described at the end of that article:

Grave goods uncovered in Ur show not only incredible wealth concentrated in the hands of its elite, but also magnificent craftsmanship, suggesting a so­phisticated community of artists.

It's been nothing but the elite and money while the common people live in the dirt.

There's an article from Idaho University that sort of straighten the date picture out more:
https://webpages.uidaho.edu/engl257/Ancient/epic_of_gilgamesh.htm

An epic poem concerning or (very) loosely based on the historical King Gilgamesh, who ruled Sumerian Uruk  (modern day Iraq) in 2700 BC.

This is the oldest written story, period, anywhere, known to exist. The oldest existing versions of this poem date to c 2000 BC, in Sumerian cuneiform.  The more complete versions date to c. 700 BC, in the Akkadian language.  The standard, first "complete" version, which includes the flood myth, is dated to c. 1300-1000 BC (the oldest Babylonian version of this flood story dates to (1646–1626 BCE), so notice that "file sharing" and plagiarism are as old as writing itself).

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next