Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 19 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:55 pm

sunbern wrote:Anyway i see if Trump is cleared he will be free to run for president again heaven forbid .. affraid

He's a full blown narcissist.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:23 am

That as sure as hell will let the cat out of the bag. M.A.D. springs to mind on that one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:38 am

Del. wrote:That as sure as hell will let the cat out of the bag. M.A.D. springs to mind on that one.

Welcome to planet earth. chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:14 am

Just thought I would pop this one in, thought of you Jim while watching this, you have always spoke of the possible connection between ET and the spiritual side or dark side.

If you watch the vids at the end the first one is better seen in full screen.. ...            Just a bit of nonsense  really..

Last edited by Del. on Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:03 am

And after all of these years, all I can say is that I've never had a problem with the ET aspect. Paranormal - yes - ET - no. I've never even been involved in an "abduction" ... period. The first experience I had back in the mid-50s became the classic "lit up bedroom from a light outside, and then an arrival." What happened? NOTHING!

The information we need should have been passed down in history - but - it wasn't. Thanks to the religious elite ET became polytheism and the subject was lost over thousands of years of our history.

As far as ET with this "spiritual" picture ... logic would dictate we ALL came from the same source and developed into life over millions of years.
Either we have more info to find and this picture isn't straightened out yet, or, that's it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:39 am

well they are still showing us glimpses of their realm ,whether it be a parallel universe that they are able to `skip` over from to ours or some kind of holographic technology ( i favour the former because there is hard evidense to prove their presence).They are a leap ahead of us anyway and they appear to be playing hide and seek with us .If they are just watching over us then i see absolutely no reason  why they would want to reveal their presence unless they are drip feeding us snippetts of their existence for our development  ( and welfare ) whatever their reasons to be here their subtlety is so tantalising but i truly think we only know a fraction of what some `factions` on this planet ( not necessarily our leaders it seems ) are privvy to ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:25 pm

Well, everything I have says they are here because of the superwave that's supposedly coming. It was halfway here back around 12,000 BC, we were told it would be here, and everything was changed to the religious end times stories, each one a different version.

As far as "feeding us snippets of their existence" ... they don't push it because they know the mental shape humanity is in. It's a constructivist approach ... WE have to figure it out. Unfortunately, between the esoteric approach (see Nick Redfern's Final Events https://pdfcoffee.com/qdownload/nick-redfern-final-events-the-secret-government-group-on-demonic-ufos-and-the-afterlife-2-pdf-free.html ) and it's connection to the Government, we aren't going to get any info. The text says:

The journey has been a strange one. It overflows with claims that the end is drawing ever nearer and strongly held assertions that we face deception from all sides: from non-human, soul devouring entities that the Collins Elite believe masquerade as aliens, and from factions of the official world who seem prepared to do just about whatever it takes to rewire the collective mindset of the world’s population to a radical, fundamentalist way of thinking. If the story should prove to be bogus, then a tremendous amount of effort and time has been utilized to convince both Ray Boeche and me of its validity—and that surely begs the question of why? Could it be to further confuse the nature, origin, and intent of the intelligences behind what we call UFOs?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:19 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:24 pm

So why does this odd story start at Dot's house?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:36 am

Mmmm, how strange, what would they be wanting ?? It all sounded very bizarre to me, and as Jim asked ''why did it start at Dots house''

Cheers Bern, thank Brenda for re-running it for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:16 pm

No problem ,I think it started with Dot because she had influence over Brenda and whoever they were thought they would get a response through her ,I'm not sure Brenda would have taken a lot of notice if it had'nt been for Dots response to the situation .They were both equally involved in the Rendlesham incident .Other than that i guess it is pure coincidence that both the men in black and David Daniels turned up at her house ..The thing i find most puzzling is the total lack of communication of any form ( that Brenda is aware of ) after all that surveilance ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:39 pm

What's with this David Daniels - the reptilian shapeshifter?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:20 pm

Jim wrote:What's with this David Daniels - the  reptilian shapeshifter?

I guess we'll never know. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:28 pm

Jim wrote:
Jim wrote:What's with this David Daniels - the  reptilian shapeshifter?

I guess we'll never know. chuckle  

I don't know what it is with the kids these days .They just dont seem to have any patience !chuckle Things are a bit hectic in my world just now so move on at your peril because you will miss the wise words i am about to grace your inquisitive ears with ..
Now for alien shapeshifters .I have never seen one so i am not qualified to give you an answer but i know a lady that can so i will ask her to divulge the story but it could take a little while to get you an answer or you could get yourself a copy of Sky crash throughout time and all will be revealed .. rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:15 pm

Had no idea you were still in the middle of whatever you're doing over there on the other side of the planet. chuckle

I'll wait ... I just want a base picture. I don't buy the shapeshifter picture. It's like I've said, I've been involved in this mess of a subject since the mid-50s and I've never had anything bizarre go on. Paranormal crap - yes - this stuff - no.

Last edited by Jim on Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:22 am

I don't believe this shape shifting stuff happens, its all in the mind. confused alien chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:24 am

Del. wrote:I don't believe this shape shifting stuff happens, its all in the mind. confused alien chuckle

I decided to take a quick look-see into the history of this. Oddly, according to this approach:
https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/evolving-forms-intriguing-look-shapeshifting-003491

The cave's depiction of "The Sorcerer", for example, gives the impression of both animal and human parts, his awkward position is explained by placing him in the physical moment of alteration. If modern scholars are right about this, then beliefs in shapeshifting and transmogrification can be traced all the way back to 13,000 BC.

Study Hall. - Page 19 The-Sorcerer-cave-art

Sooo ... if we add a historical list ...

https://mythicalrealm.com/humanoid-mythical-creatures/shapeshifters-around-world/

... then it seems the base idea is that "someone" simply added a new character ... aliens. I wonder who was behind that chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:37 pm

Del. wrote:I don't believe this shape shifting stuff happens, its all in the mind. confused alien chuckle

don't ask me fellas ,i honestly don't have the answers .I have always believed Brenda she says she saw him change ,i have other witnesses to confirm that Daniels was the most strange and unusual `person` I did not know him ,All i can say is i find it hard to disbelieve all the witness statements that are out there, can they all be lying ,having optical illusions ,what about the mechanical failures and the physical effects .i am sure there are folks trying to make a buck deceiving others but all i know is Brenda is definately not one of them .As for the paranormal well who knows i would'nt be suprised but i think seeing is believing probably sums my viewpoint up best .Brenda knows i am sitting on the fence and i guess that is where i will always be until something happens to me personally ,yes i have seen stuff but it's hard to form a picture from a brief glimpse ..One of my most certain beliefs is that whoever is calling the shots beyond the veil is playing by their rules and they sure as hell are not the same as ours ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:14 pm

sunbern wrote:don't ask me fellas ,i honestly don't have the answers .

I've never looked into this either ... too weird. But, after looking around a little ... if the historical picture shows this weird topic to have been around for possibly 15,000 years (time of the last superwave) ... and along with the other "religious problems" that popped up back then, it shows a mental problem. According to Dr LaViolette, a superwave could:

...ionize the Earth's atmosphere and consequently destroy the ozone layer, thereby increasing the Earth's exposure to harmful UV rays and ionizing radiation.  The atmospheric electron shower produced by the superwave cosmic rays and the consequent increased penetration of solar UV would have the effect of raising the incidence of skin cancer and the rate of genetic mutation.
https://www.starburstfound.org/downloads/superwave/Nexus2001.pdf

On top of this, and seemingly after the 5000 year long superwave that ended C 38,000 BC, we've been dealing with a shrinking brain (and now of course there are counter arguments). I wonder what problems that's caused?

The fact that the base idea of 'shapeshifting" seems to trace back to a time where mental problems did exist (the "non-empathic" religious elite), and have gone on all the way to today now with this alien shapeshifter stuff, to me it seems this is a mental picture combined with paranormal manifestations. It's a rewritten OLD STORY done over with aliens. As far as what Brenda saw ... paranormal manifestations explain it for me.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:46 am

I think Graham Hancock's approach to this subject is near the truth when he speaks of using mind controlling substances. When you enter an altered state of being the mind is in a state of other worldly or an altered state of consciousness and human spirits with animal characteristics preside in this realm.

I'm not saying Brenda was in anyway hallucinating with her experience

But this is a weird phenomenon. that one sees in all pictoragliphs around the world. Egypt being a leading one. So i stick to my thoughts, its all in the mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:07 am

Del. wrote:I think Graham Hancock's approach to this subject is near the truth when he speaks of using mind controlling substances. When you enter an altered state of being the mind is in a state of other worldly or an altered state of consciousness and human spirits with animal characteristics preside in this realm.

I'm not saying Brenda was in anyway hallucinating with her experience

But this is a weird phenomenon. that one sees in all pictoragliphs around the world. Egypt being a leading one. So i stick to my thoughts, its all in the mind.

Exactly.
This is actually the best part of the research, and all that needs to be determined is WHAT the heck is really going on. Until you get that, this can sit on a shelf in your head until the day it pops up. History shows:

1) this topic has been around for millennia.
2) the use of natural hallucinogenics has also been around for millennia - and THAT alone can screw up your brain.
3) there was no explanatory hard data back then, so people just believed the first piece of information they had was reality.
4) back then - seeing "aliens" was not part of the picture.

So the "mental" aspect is part of this picture, as well as the paranormal. What did what when, is not easily determinable, but, we know it isn't reality.

What did Brenda see? I'm not Brenda, and I wasn't there. It's kind of like the - "Man in Black??" I thought I saw years ago while I was asleep and woke up, with some kind of cape and "hat" standing in my bedroom. I yelled at it to GET OUT OF MY ROOM ... at which point there was a scream in my head ... and, it was over.

Sounds paranormal to me ... but it was identified as not "real" and - end of story.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:00 pm

"So i stick to my thoughts, its all in the mind."

yeah i understand that but how does it happen in several peoples minds at once.There surely must be some kind of stimulus or trigger setting  it off .I can only think that if the source is paranormal then the interraction between the two or multiple contacts must be almost entirely one way because only a small percentage of sightings or interractions are drink ,drugs or chemically induced ( and those are thrown out pretty quickly anyway) . Many have simply been driving a car when it has stopped and the encounter has happened   .it's what induces the `in the mind` experiences that fascinates me .it is not all self induced by a long way ...i think i will park my bus at the stop that says we still have an awful lot to learn about the workings of the human brain ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:10 pm

sunbern wrote:i think i will park my bus at the stop that says we still have an awful lot to learn about the workings of the human brain ..

And the manipulations ... which I haven't been able to put together for years. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:14 am

I think I'll park my bus alongside yours Bern..scratch chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:19 am

Del. wrote:I think I'll park my bus alongside yours Bern..scratch chuckle  

chuckle

You have to keep going. If you can't find answers, put it on a shelf in your head until something comes along, add it to what you have, and put it back on the shelf. Deal with other material you can find answers to. dunno It's really fun if you keep going.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next