Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 37 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Fri Jul 26, 2024 3:10 am

Makes me wonder how the flood was documented at the time all over the world even to the indigenous or native american Cheyenne Indians. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:49 am

Based on what I found, this "flood" was based on two mega tsunami events that happened in and around 6000 BC. One was in the Mediterranean Sea (when the side of Mount Etna slid in and created a 100+ foot tsunami) and the other around the corner by Norway that washed over Iceland, Greenland, Norway, Faroe Islands, and the UK.

Since the story started in the Mediterranean area, it makes sense this was a remembered event that was just rewritten into a completely different story - like Noah's flood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y17X0JfvT54

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:11 am

Scary stuff.... affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:40 am

sorry no sign of Malcolm .He may get half a dozen invites like this one a day for all i know .He keeps in touch with Brenda more than me (Bern here back with Brerndas super fast broadband Waheeeey ..)  but i guess he is a busy man .Going back to what you were both saying about the flood It is not the only instace where a common factor has spread over the globe way before history had tried to document it .There are loads of instances like the global pyramids ,elongated skulls,the Annanaki handbags laser technology to name but a few .Someone with technology ( lost now to us ) was here way before in pre history and the guys back then were blinded by science ( just as we would be if we encountered technology beyond our comprehension ( but i do think we could have a better stab at it now ) .If we are talking multi dimensions and stuff that leaves us breathless .Maybe we would be where they were way back then trying to make sense of it all ...

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:07 am

Hi Jim and Del. Hope you are both alright. at last have got a decent signal with Broad Band. Nothing happening this way. everything stagnat nothing in the skies only moon and stars. Bernie down for couple days but i guess u have gathered that. Anyway hope you are keeping well. Bye for now . Brenda.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:34 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Maybe we would be where they were way back then trying to make sense of it all ...

If you look at the overall historical picture, it was all about non-empathic control. They wanted EVERYTHING, and, they wanted to be central, commanding, and followed. This rewrite crap first shows up when writing began, but goes back much further in history - there's just archeological evidence, including the attempted shutdown of the religious elite program, which, based on later developments, didn't work.

All the information we need - is GONE. Tiny snippets of info like the Aztec and Hopi people, show the continuing return of this superwave problem. The Aztec approach shows this was to be the end of the fifth world (which would take us back to the end of the 5000 year superwave in and around 38,000 BC for this "1st world") and the Hopi say the fourth world (which takes us back to around 33,000 BC).

Then there's all this "afterlife" interpretational crap - and no one agrees with anyone.
If it wasn't for the info we have, this topic would have to be garbaged. We have NO details, people in other cultures seeing stuff that connects to their culture in these NDEs ... ugh ... it's a mess.

At any rate, hi Brenda, glad your wifi stuff has been fixed. Hope you're doing well. Bernie seems to be having glitches with his ... hope he gets that taken care of. As far as Malcolm ... oh well. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

sunbern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 28, 2024 2:58 am

cheers ,yeah my laptop is in a mess on the point of self destruction i reakon .When i get back after this weekend i think i will have yo ditch it and try to find a replacement.Going to visit a lady today who is as near as anyone i have ever met to explaining this afterlife business.I would love her to join us but she is not up to speed with computers and being elderly it is too late for her to learn now.She is a lovely lady (Brenda has known her for a very long time ) I so wish we could ask her some questions on your behalf if you are able to message me this morning i can.Hope all is good with you Del mate .When i am in Suffolk with brenda we usually try to re connect with her friends who are lovely people anqd great company

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:02 am

i will be sending some messages on my phone today so please excuse the typing errors ...Or may wait till i get back tonight ..Have a good daY fellaS

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:57 am

There was definitely other times that have been renewed or reset, like looking at the total ruins of a once great civilisation, that today is just a few piles of rocks.
The only ones that can give us humans the whole picture are not talking to us... YET. alien

Good to know you two are enjoying yourselves Bern. Make the most of the four days of sunshine mate.  sunny  Love to Brenda. x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:00 pm

It'd be nice to get this conversation picture back ... wish your lady friend could join us too. Oh well ... have fun - it's supposed to be hot here the next 10 days with temps just over 100 Wed and Thurs. Rolling Eyes Say hi to Brenda ... catch you whenever.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:03 pm

she would have loved to Jim but too old now but cant use a laptop and too late .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:51 pm

sunbern wrote:she would have loved to Jim but too old now  but cant use a laptop and too late .

Oh well Crying or Very sad

Just a question ... have you ever run defrag on your laptop? Your computer should have a copy of the program if you look it up online or just do a puter search. Also, there's a program called CCleaner that can get rid of the stored unneeded files. I do the CCleaner every day and defrag every few weeks if needed. Defrag will put all of your files back together and it runs better..

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:03 am

I have been looking at quite a few Ross Coultart vids on YouTube of late, I think he is an excellent investigative journalist, he goes very deep into all the things he researches with the UAP subject..

Sorry chaps I didn't intend to disrupt the flow but just felt this post was just a bit of a follow on from my last post..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:15 am

Del. wrote:I have been looking at quite a few Ross Coultart vids on YouTube of late, I think he is an excellent investigative journalist, he goes very deep into all the things he researches with the UAP subject..

Sorry chaps I didn't intend to disrupt the flow but just felt this post was just a bit of a follow on from my last post..

There's a PDF of one of his books here:
https://oceanofpdf.com/authors/ross-coulthart/pdf-epub-in-plain-sight-a-fascinating-investigation-into-ufos-and-alien-encounters-from-an-award-winning-journalist-download-19541297407/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:20 am

Thanks for that link Jim, looks like a fascinating bit of reading..Sorry if you ever read this Ross I spelt your surname wrong. d'oh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:03 am

Del. wrote:Thanks for that link Jim, looks like a fascinating bit of reading..Sorry if you ever read this Ross I spelt your surname wrong. d'oh

chuckle

I don't know anything about him ... his approach regarding "is ET humans from the future" is a little weird. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:52 am

Yes I agree on that one Jim, but a lot of his interviews with people keep me listening, I used to listen to Dolan a lot but went off him because he rattles on too long about nothing..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:37 am

Well ... I sent an email to Ross ... gee ... I wonder what will happen. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:43 am

I hope that email comes to fruition Jim, I guess he's on a tight schedule  so you might have to wait awhile..But fingers crossed mate.

I have been reading that book link and am now at chapter twelve. most of these chapters deal with what we have already read or heard of but they go into much more detail than what I have read in the past, Skinwalker ranch ''chap 10'' and the Tic-tac UAP 'chap 11'' being the last two chapters I read. The Tic-tac UAP incident had me thinking hmm , they don't tell us all of the story when these things happen and it took years to come out..
This is the reason I said Ross is very thorough in his investigations, IMO.

sunbern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:23 am

If there's a particular area you think is worth going into, that text can be copied and pasted in here and we can go into it. Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 02, 2024 5:54 am

That's a good suggestion. I've got quite a bit more reading to do yet..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:44 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:56 am

call the above coincidence but i honestly hav'nt been able to catch up with you all week but i had no idea you had been looking at this Del.For some time now i have thought we are not the only ones checking in to this site coincidences happen too often and it's so strange .Tell you more About last weekend now well Brenda's friend has very powerful energies  (just like Brenda ) So we were just sitting at the (round) table and Val got up to make a cuppa .All of a sudden the table tried to rotate .I looked at Brenda and she must have seen the look of suprise on my face ."the table just moved did'nt it " ? My obvious next move was to take hold of it and try to rotate it .It was solid never moved an inch .You tell me .? A little while later it did it again .I think next time we go there i want to do a seance and ask some questions...

Last edited by sunbern on Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:04 am

I would send an email to Dr Masters Jim .He does seem to have an open mind and is bang on the money with his research.A very interesting man and an academic to boot (a rare combination when you  take into account the credability they have to loose ) Well I'm blowed Del the coincidences on here just seem to pile up .I do think sometimes we may not be the only folks in this Oratorium of yours Jim .!

Last edited by sunbern on Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:06 am

I think it may be worth me trying one of those defrag apps Jim cheers for the links and stuff..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next