Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 34 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:00 pm

There is most definately a trail back to zoastrian dynasty and historians don't even make mention of it .If you ask me mate the model is working just fine so why change it .It keeps the masses in line and that sure suits the worlds leaders (₩ho i believe are puppets anyway )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:14 pm

It shows you what we're in the middle of - and keeping people from thinking (constructivism) has been the methodology for millennia. "Just BELIEVE what you're told."

Sorry - homie don't play like that. study

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:09 am

So, if the above is a proven problem, there was only one other question that was in my head ... do you see it?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:46 pm

Well yes its as plain as day utopia can't last forever for our leaders There have been rebellions (against the leaders )in the past but i think the masses are starting to arouse from their slumbers and the big problem will be keeping a lid on things as they wake up to what has been the biggest lie ever believed in the history of humanity since akhenaten said " if you dont worship that big round red thing in the sky you will die"  ☠
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:23 pm

Well ... that wasn't what I meant. What I was curious about was where this "end times" story came from. There was no such story in the local nations back then, but, if you look at the historical picture, see the Aryan split, it seems this picture (as confusing as it is - now two versions) came in with the Aryans. Even in India, they eventually had the Kali Yuga, that too was allegedly changed to longer periods of time. According to some people, it's supposed to be over now in 2025. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:52 pm

Aha yes and the Mayan calendar likewise .We are not supposed to be here now but here we are.Whatever is going on ? Why did they mis calculate ..Yes that is the question for sure ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:27 pm

sunbern wrote:Aha yes and the Mayan calendar likewise .We are not supposed to be here now but here we are.Whatever is going on ? Why did they mis calculate ..Yes that is the question for sure ...

It's an unprovable picture, but ... I believe humanity was told, back somewhere during the last superwave, that the next event that was coming would be here. "They" knew it - alien - because it was halfway here back then. We just screwed it all up.
The idea of "someone coming" (like Bolon Yokte with the Maya, Jesus with the Christians, and the Saoshyant with the Zoroastrians) was a twisted version of ET coming back in case help was needed.

I mean ... not for nothing, but - ET has been in our faces for HOW LONG now?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:36 am

Looks like I will be long gone before anything of this nature ever comes to the surface, that includes a disclosure, but it does seem things are not what they are supposed to be.

I still wonder if the Vatican knows a lot more than they care to let on..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:27 pm

The Vatican chuckle

Have you ever seen this?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:09 am

That clip is so far fetched it could be a story from Star Treck. CHRONOVISOR what a load of B######s.

My take on it is that there is so much stashed away from public scrutiny in those vaults/archives, who knows what is hidden away. as the saying goes, keep the people supressed, they must never know the truth. And I'm sure that saying originated from the church.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:28 am

Del. wrote:That clip is so far fetched it could be a story from Star Treck. CHRONOVISOR what a load of B######s.

rotf

Del. wrote:
My take on it is that there is so much stashed away from public scrutiny in those vaults/archives, who knows what is hidden away. as the saying goes, keep the people supressed, they must never know the truth.   And I'm sure that saying originated from the church.

Fun planet - ain't it?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:03 am

Fun Planet.

Ahhhh, so you agree then Jimbo.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:20 am

Del. wrote:Fun Planet.

Ahhhh, so you agree then Jimbo.. chuckle

Oh, I'm having SOOO much fun. Study Hall. - Page 34 Elizabeth chuckle

Here's some pics ... https://www.ufocasebook.com/bestufopictures.html

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:52 am

lol!

That link will keep me occupied for a while.... study

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:24 am

Del. wrote:lol!

That link will keep me occupied for a while.... study

Put that link together with this one and ... hmmm ... chuckle

http://www.nicap.org/chronos/1900-1938.htm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:36 am

Hey Bern ... anything on Malcolm? I'm bored. Crying or Very sad

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:00 am

chuckle

We are all outside enjoying a bit of sunshine while we can.. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:13 pm

Del. wrote:chuckle  

We are all outside enjoying a bit of sunshine while we can.. sunny

Well you got that one out ... must have the laptop on the front porch. chuckle

It's been overcast here with a little rain from that tropical storm south of us that flooded everything.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jun 22, 2024 5:21 am

Oh dear, sorry to hear that Jim. Seems we are having a few days sunshine over here, then the forecast changes at the end of next week then rain well into July.
But that is for my area, which is the norm for Lancashire. Bern will back me on that one but he lives on the east side I'm on the west.

He must be very busy not to have replied to your message..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:03 pm

Del. wrote:Oh dear, sorry to hear that Jim. Seems we are having a few days sunshine over here, then the forecast changes at the end of next week then rain well into July.
But that is for my area, which is the norm for Lancashire. Bern will back me on that one but he lives on the east side I'm on the west.

He must be very busy not to have replied to your message..

Yeah - but there's a second storm developing in the exact same spot ... we'll see what that brings up here. Probably the same - overcast and a little rain. dunno

Anyway, if you're interested, here's a couple of PDFs on the history of where all this "GOD" stuff came from.

https://www.twu.ca/sites/default/files/266698_pdf_257524_eafddefa-af12-11e3-a68d-7f522e1ba5b1_sitali_a.pdf

https://olli.gmu.edu/docstore/600docs/1403-651-3-Zoroastrianism,%20Judaism,%20and%20Christianity.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:12 pm

Sorry guys you were right Del i have been rushed off my feet the last couple of weeks .(hav'nt even had time to do my invoices ) couple of open days and guided tours of my wildlife gardens so plenty to do .The weather has been kind and now the heat is ramping up here.26 c tomorrow (cool by your standards jim! ).Nothing from Malcolm but maybe he has had a look i don't know ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:54 pm

Right now it's 95 here ... 35 by your method ... it's hot. Fortunately the humidity is low here (29%) so at least I can breathe. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:46 am

Humidity kills me as well...I would never survive the amazon jungle..Phew!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:08 pm

It's supposed to be 100 here for the next 4 days ... 101 on Wednesday. Crying or Very sad

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:41 am

That's hot. I love the heat but not the humidity that goes with it, it was very humid here yesterday I was soaked in sweat mowing the lawn. We have 79f here today but sadly tomorrow brings 14 days of rain and temp dropping to a shivering 59f so make the most of your sunshine mate.

I started reading that first link you put up Jim, I've started  chapter 2 but only the first few pages, because I'm busy at the moment but will carry on reading it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next