Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 33 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:44 am

Let's see ... should I write a response now? Nah ... I have plenty of time. rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:23 am

chuckle lol! Yeah I know whats coming Jimbo.....I better get the nuke proof suit on.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:32 pm

Hi guys just finished a very demanding week culminating in open farm Sunday today .Sorry i have been A.W.O.L .!  Plus my connection seems to be a bit haphazard just lately.... .I have taken the liberty  to ask a friend Malcolm Robinson on here .He is a very well respected British paranormal researcher and has just begun to study the out of body near death phenomenon we have been working on .Malcolm has a great many contacts and takes the subject extremely seriously ..
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:56 pm

sunbern wrote:Hi guys just finished a very demanding week culminating in open farm Sunday today .Sorry i have been A.W.O.L .!  Plus my connection seems to be a bit haphazard just lately.... .I have taken the liberty  to ask a friend Malcolm Robinson on here .He is a very well respected British paranormal researcher and has just begun to study the out of body near death phenomenon we have been working on .Malcolm has a great many contacts and takes the subject extremely seriously ..

Glad you're back ... it's been quiet here. chuckle

Malcolm should have some interesting stuff ... sounds good. Very Happy

I rechecked the sign in - should be good ... if he has any problem tell him to tell you and you tell me.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:30 am

Ji wrote:t's an argument regarding Keith Augustine who refuses to believe anything spiritual (“...naturalism implies that there are no supernatural entities,” such as gods, angels, demons, ghosts, or other spirits, “or at least none that actually exercises its power to affect the natural world.” https://infidels.org/ ) and the researchers of NDEs.

I think if we showed him some of Brenda's pictures he might just have a rethink on that statement ! Just been listening to the Holstein report on u tube regarding spirituality .Will copy a link if you want ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:33 am

Del. wrote:chuckle lol! Yeah I know whats coming Jimbo.....I better get the nuke proof suit on.. chuckle

tin foil hat rotf

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:28 am

sunbern wrote:Will copy a link if you want ?

Post the vid here ... Or drop the link address and I'll do it later when I get back.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:00 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_18UdG4STHA

I found this interesting when i was scrolling about .A medial assessment so matter of fact but nonetheless no harm in having the up to date facts ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Good video ... yeah, that's about it in a nutshell.

As much as I can add is what I was hit with while looking at this history of life evolution ... what this consciousness is - is in the cells. It's been there all along, constantly changing the physical life, and here we are. It uses the physical structure (in our case the brain) to become what it can. If the "brain" is defective, the consciousness that pops up is also "defective."  

As far as the "near death / afterlife" picture ... that's what "you" were all about - and, time to move onward. I've never had one ... I did wake up one night enveloped in that "LOVE" feeling, but have no idea what it was about. dunno

It's like living in a sci-fi movie, I swear. hide

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:11 am

If the "brain" is defective, the consciousness that pops up is also "defective."
That conceivable could be the poltergeist element in the picture of provinh

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:53 am

You have got a good point there Bern..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:42 am

The poltergeist picture, as far as "personality" is concerned, is the same non-empathic picture we deal with here. They do what they do for "fun" cuz they simply "don't care."

The only added questions I ever had were - why are they allowed to stay here and torture people, and then, why is it that there are no "ancient ghosts?" What's here may go back a couple of hundred years - but that's it. Suddenly - they're gone. Is there a time limit to being stuck here? Did they give up and move on to wherever? Take a big jump back in time ... there are no Roman ghosts, no Assyrian / Babylonian / Egyptian / Sumerian ghosts ... where the hell did they go? scratch dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:06 am

there are no Roman ghosts, The ghost tour guide of york city uk might take issue with that statement fella .I distinctly remember him saying a Roman Legion (of ghosts ) was seen on more than one occasion pass through this building ! 😉

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:31 am

Yeah, I remember that ... question is - was it? Or was it just a paranormal game?  One would tend to think if it happened there, things like that would happen all over the planet.

This was the short story.

And it seems they had the same stuff going on back then as we have today.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:09 pm

Yes and there are more video's on that sighting and others of those Roman Soldiers .Incredible whatever the explanation ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:21 pm

Bear with my mon amigo's i'm having problems with my string driven laptop and having to resort to my phone .Hope it has'nt caught a cold from Brenda's 😅 anyway apologies .I will give it another chance tomorrow night .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:29 pm

sunbern wrote:Incredible whatever the explanation ..

And that's the exact problem we're in. scratch dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:34 am

Maybe the ghosts only hang around for so long until they are reincarnated back into a living soul.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:13 am

If you look at religious history, the reincarnation picture changed and changed until it finally started to calm down around 300 BC. Changes continued until today, and then there is no sign of this belief in the earlier texts of any nation anywhere.

The earlier Brihadaranyaka Upanishad sounded like this:

"Upon reaching the moon, they become food. There the gods enjoy them,
just as the priests enjoy the drink of Soma watching the moon wax and
wane. When that ends they enter into space, from space into air, from air
into rain, from rain into the earth. Then they are again offered in the fire of
man, and from there into the fire of a woman so that they can go again to
the other worlds. Thus, they keep rotating."

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:47 am

The earlier Brihadaranyaka Upanishad sounded like this

What is the date you have on this ?
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:27 pm

sunbern wrote:What is the date you have on this ?

It depends who is talking about it - it's guesswork. Dating runs anywhere from 700 - 500 BC. Then there are other approaches that incorporate some astronomical details and include the Aryan arrival.

1700-1500 BCE: Indo-European or “Aryan” nomads invade India;

1500-1200 BCE: they compose the Rg-Veda;

1300-500 BCE: they compose the other Vedas and their ancillary literature;

900 BCE onwards: among these writings are the Upanishads.

I've read articles that place the entire picture on Aryan control, which popped up after the Aryan split. They arrived in India and the Middle Eastern area, developed two DIFFERENT religions, end of story.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:01 am

Cheers .So pretty much a very long time ago .!  I guess we can only surmise that the belief in reincarnation  was a natural occurance on the early learning curve rather than a direct implant into the minds of the early Indian veda believers ?...
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:36 am

sunbern wrote:Cheers .So pretty much a very long time ago .!  I guess we can only surmise that the belief in reincarnation  was a natural occurance on the early learning curve rather than a direct implant into the minds of the early Indian veda believers  ?...

It's all "just another" interpretational approach. If everything is right, all we had left was the "subject," and it's the explanational data that's all screwed up. Sumer never mentioned reincarnation - and neither did any of the other earlier nations.

What makes this even more screwed up, is that the polytheism belief was another explanation change that came from ET being here during the last superwave, just like they're here today. So, somewhere between 10,000 and 13,000 BC, religion began changing the picture, and ET became "the gods in the sky." dunno

As an add-on, you can actually SEE one of these doctrinal changes happen, and it started in the mid-1300s BC, when Ahkenaton took polytheism, tossed it out the window, and said the SUN was GOD. I call this proto-monotheism, and the next step was the Zoroastrian monotheistic religion, with a new GOD and a different name (no dates, all the original texts are gone). It went from there to the Hebrews during the exile, and they rewrote it all too (new GOD different name). It's gone from there all the way to today.

whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:51 am

Reading your explanation of these events is a very intriguing read Jim, very fascinating stuff.. study

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:43 am

Del. wrote:Reading your explanation of these events is a very intriguing read Jim, very fascinating stuff.. study

You can even toss Christianity into this mess of a picture. It was a rewrite of the Zoroastrian end times story, the Saoshyant became the Messiah, the Messiah eventually became Jesus, he was SUPPOSED to return back in their time - but - that never happened. And, it's been the center of beliefs now for 2000 rounded years. dunno

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next