Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 32 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Sun May 26, 2024 4:02 am

Jim wrote:Grouchy old man ... chuckle

lol! lol! Its an age thing.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun May 26, 2024 4:10 am

''Silver Machine''
That's a blast from the past.

Wedding bells on the horizon eh Bern, Mmm, that will keep you out of mischief ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 26, 2024 11:54 am

sunbern wrote:Changed my mind if i have to listen to that on the journey sounds like a Eurovision contender to me .This is more like it  bouncehttps://youtu.be/HdTFeW8FCto    Now i've got my own in flight entertertainment i'm good to go .Where's me taxi ?  
cheers

Nah ... rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 26, 2024 11:59 am

sunbern wrote:sorry i have been awol a bit lately lot going on .Trying to get things ready for my other daughters wedding now ( glad they did'nt both decide to tie the knot the same year pheeeew ) ..

Oh yeah ... I went through that last year with my grandson's wedding ... that would have driven me nutz if I was involved organizing it. d'oh

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon May 27, 2024 1:26 am

That's where women outdo us males, they are great organisers.

But that's where it ends... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 27, 2024 12:51 pm

Del. wrote:That's where women outdo us males, they are great organisers.

But that's where it ends... chuckle

I think the same way, but I'd have to figure out all the parts - and - that's where the pain in the ass starts. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 28, 2024 3:26 am

rotf You couldn't have said it better Jimbo. rotf

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 28, 2024 9:10 am

" I think the same way, but I'd have to figure out all the parts - and - that's where the pain in the ass starts." 

Yes it's the stuff of nightmares for sure fellas  affraid affraid but slowly getting there.Everything comes and goes so will soon be just a memory just hope it's a nice day as many guests are coming  hide  

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 28, 2024 11:05 am

After all the hustle and bustle, It will turn out to be a wonderful day Bern.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 29, 2024 10:48 am

Del. wrote:After all the hustle and bustle, It will turn out to be a wonderful day Bern.

Yeah, it does .. so sit back and have fun.

BTW, I left that religious group and took a stab at an atheist group. Actually having "conversations" chuckle

Left the atheist group ... too many stupid people hiding in there. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu May 30, 2024 1:58 am

chuckle Damn, we cant take you anywhere can we Jim. You would ruffle the feathers in a monastery.....rotf

On reflection, I thought you were opening the doors on this site. ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu May 30, 2024 7:42 am

Del. wrote:chuckle Damn, we cant take you anywhere can we Jim. You would ruffle the feathers in a monastery.....rotf

On reflection, I thought you were opening the doors on this site.  ??

chuckle Honestly, they don't know anything ... they're approach is based on what they want to believe.

As far as the doors, they've been open. I doubt if anyone is going to show up. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri May 31, 2024 4:11 am

Jim wrote:As far as the doors, they've been open. I doubt if anyone is going to show up. dunno

Mmm, that's strange, I would have thought someone would have looked in...Oh well, Heyho..

Last edited by Del. on Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri May 31, 2024 1:13 pm

Del. wrote:chuckle Damn, we cant take you anywhere can we Jim. You would ruffle the feathers in a monastery.....rotf

On reflection, I thought you were opening the doors on this site.  ??

rotf lol! rotf Come on Del a little respect for the main man .He's only trying to get to the bottom of all this smoke and feathers business ( sorry that should be mirrors ! ).True he's running out of options but a year in a monastery might not be such a bad idea even if there are a few feathers drifting around..    Arrow An alternative strategy might crack this conundrum .At least he would have a break from this crazy world ! Come to think of it buddy i might just join you .. chuckle

As for more members of our club i'm not suprised we hav'nt been joined .I reakon anyone having a peek in would think we were a bunch of wakko's after reading a few of our posts (but then again certainly no more wakky than the thought of Trump becoming president again) affraid ...Here for a few days keeping this good lady company she says hello guys hope all ok with you and sends her love ...I love you

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 31, 2024 8:34 pm

Tell Brenda I said hi ... Very Happy Glad she's doing good.

Talk about smoke and mirrors ... there evidently was a dispute regarding NDEs back in 2007.
Keith Augustine (Internet Infidels) evidently was not a believer in any paranormal stuff, and NDEs were part of it. I just started reading this PDF ... I wonder what the feedback arguments were later in the text? hmm

https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799406/m2/1/high_res_d/vol25-no4.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:12 am

A bit too long a read for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:41 am

I'll tell her Jim .I see Wayne Herschell is looking into the near death phenomenon again at the moment..Will try to have a look at your link sometime over the weekend..

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Jun 02, 2024 3:24 pm

It would have been easier to wade through treacle than to read that link Jim,agree with Del on this one.Tell you what give us your interpretation and we can discuss, Must admit i did;nt get any further than the shoe on the ledge story and after that it all seemed to get a bit Alfred Hitchcock tbh affraid

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:21 pm

It's an argument regarding Keith Augustine who refuses to believe anything spiritual (“...naturalism implies that there are no supernatural entities,” such as gods, angels, demons, ghosts, or other spirits, “or at least none that actually exercises its power to affect the natural world.” https://infidels.org/ ) and the researchers of NDEs.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:56 am

If I had read that for the first time I would have found it plausible. But after all these years of reading and listening to the stuff that is out there I have my own opinions on this and its not his conclusion.
To me it sound like he never leaves his bedroom. Or on the other hand he labels it in a different box.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:29 am

Fascinating....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:13 pm

Maybe you can translate all the science jargon so I can understand what the hell he's saying. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:06 am

I had the same thoughts Jim.. Too much mumbo jumbo spewing from his mouth. why not speak in layman's terms ? I know why, it makes him sound intelligent.
Dolan even looked puzzled. dunno

He did touch on the NDE and the supernatural phenomena as well as the alien subject...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:29 am

Oh well ... see you tomorrow. Sleep

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:09 am

rotf

Goodnight sweetheart.... chuckle chuckle ... Now who's being grouchy..lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next