Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 42 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:12 am

sunbern wrote:Tell me what you think of this .Those videos that were released by the us Navy you know Tic tac ,Gimball and the one that went into the sea were explained as unknown by the us government but an expert on video interpretation said one was a civilian aircraft one was a military aircraft and the other was a balloon .! I wonder what part of either explanation has any validity whatsoever if they set out to confuse us they have most certainly done that .

As far as "videos" go, we have NO clue what we're looking at. Videos can be created and manipulated to show anything people want you to see. Simply put - I have my information and I ignore all the rest. It's like YouTube and the NDE vids these people make. Do they have ANY proof these events happened? Nope. They could have been completely made up and the audience just believes it all. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:15 am

Del. wrote:

sunbern wrote:yeah just when we think we are gonna get a bit of peace and quiet it looks like we are heading headlong for the fast lane .I don't think i want to give that too much thought affraid

rotf Talk about shit hitting the fan..
chuckle

Like I said ... that's just us in a picture that's been going on for HOW LONG? d'oh

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:56 am

sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:58 am

thought you might find this interview interesting It kind of comes at things from a whole different angle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:34 pm

i have asked a friend to join us to talk about his near death experience .His name is James Worrow and he is a great guy .I hope he comes over here..If you are looking in James we dont bite we just enjoy talking about all the same subjects you do too ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:11 pm

That'll be good. Very Happy

I found Diana hard to listen to ... I found one of her books online - maybe it'll be easier to understand what it is she's doing.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:24 pm

keep the faith mate we will press on regardless .To be honest this is the quietest i have known things ......  reports of unknown craft or strange happenings have all but dried up .Anything your way Del/Jin .?
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:30 pm

sunbern wrote:keep the faith mate we will press on regardless .To be honest this is the quietest i have known things ......   reports of unknown craft or strange happenings have all but dried up .Anything your way Del/Jim .?

Regarding the book, it's the stereotypical - if you don't know why they're here, you'll never figure it out. The info is gone.

Nothing going on here except the temp has gone from the hundreds to the seventies. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:33 am

The only thing going on here is that British Gas has decided to partially close the road where I live to lay new gas pipes, and its a pain getting on and off of my driveway. chuckle

You might find this interesting though..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:12 pm

chuckle

I've always found it odd that ET can fly all over the galaxy - come to earth ... and CRASH. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:10 am

I watched the Tunguska documentary yesterday. That was a mysterious happening. UAP or COMET ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:02 am

According to Britannica ...

"The energy of the explosion is estimated to have been equivalent to the explosive force of as much as 15 megatons of TNT—a thousand times more powerful than the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, Japan, on August 6, 1945."
https://www.britannica.com/event/Tunguska-event

Seems "comet" is the accepted source based on after-facts.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:12 am

Thanks for that bit of information Jimbo.. study

Whats happened to your friend Bern, Thought he was joining us. ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:14 pm

Del. wrote:Thanks for that bit of information Jimbo.. study

This might interest you too.

https://majorcitieschiefs.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/MCCA-UAP_Reference-Guide-June-2024-.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:47 pm

Del. wrote:Thanks for that bit of information Jimbo.. study

Whats happened to your friend Bern, Thought he was joining us.  ??

The usual i'm afraid Del .You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink ! It seeems we are alone in this universe of ours that is theoratorium lol . In all honesty i am now convinced we will not see disclosure in the way we all maybe think it might happen because the government (the one we cant see and who are in charge) won't let it happen ...My main hope now is that seti (if they too have not been got at ) will come clean if they get an answer or we find a habitable planet with a technological signature ..I am hoping this will happen in my lifetime but i'm not holding my breath tbh because everything can be stamped on if the powers in charge so desire ..Their power is total why would they relinquish it .
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:09 pm

sunbern wrote:Their power is total why would they relinquish it .  

It's been going on since way before writing began ... the thing that gets me is - why didn't anyone "up there" (either physical or 'spiritual') stop it? hmm dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:21 am

For references that link is good Jim..

sunbern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 09, 2024 3:47 pm

yeah useful .Not much happening at the mo .Things seem to have gone very quiet .Still looking though...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:37 am

23 years ago today ... 911. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:39 pm

wow that's hard to believe .Where has the time gone .Thanks for keeping us entertained by the way definitely no boredom in here ..Seems like winter already here today Jim .i expect you're still bathing in your balmy 30 deg rays ...Strange weather for sure .
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:01 pm

sunbern wrote:wow that's hard to believe .Where has the time gone  .Thanks for keeping us entertained by the way definitely no boredom in here ..Seems like winter already here today Jim .i expect you're still bathing in your balmy 30 deg rays ...Strange weather for sure .

Time flies when you're having fun rotf

The 9-11 picture makes "life" a puzzling mess. Why hasn't someone stopped this crap? Thousands of years of non-empathic ass-holes.

As far as the weather, it was 69 (20 by your methodology) this morning, supposed to be lower tomorrow morning. Ahh ... nice sittin' on the porch. Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:42 am

Torrential rain here yesterday, and bloody cold evenings. What happened to summer, seems like only a couple of months since winter.

Cant believe 9/11 was that long ago, wow how time flies.   Jeesh I was only 50. And I certainly haven't had fun. Shocked

Having said that, Us three old codgers have been chuntering together for about 15 years including the old UK UFO site.... alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:46 am

We MIGHT get rain in about 8 days ... MAYBE ... chuckle Tomorrow starts off cool, but it's supposed to hit 100 by 4PM. d'oh

I still can't remember the UK UFO forum ... the name is there - but that's it. Damn CRS (Can't Remember Sh!t) rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:39 am

Just another day at the old farts club Jim, maybe you should change the forum title to ''THE CRS CLUB'' chuckle

Don't tell me you cant remember all the bickering and muck slinging that went on in that old site. I used to get thoroughly pissed of with it all. dunno
At least us three and sometimes four never fall out. tin foil hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:06 am

Nope ... I don't remember. I remember the forum name but that's as far as it goes. rotf

Regarding remembering, it's got you too. This is Clonus' forum, not mine. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next