Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 41 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:36 pm

Dont worry Del well organise a jail break .Need you back here lol ... lol! :

Last edited by sunbern on Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:45 pm

https://www.facebook.com/share/H52qRJoDZsieaw6e/  

.what do you guys make of this ? "What if Orion and the one coming were the same " Might this just explain that statement ? We are part of the greater cosmos and are on the cusp of discovering we have company out there .Maybe we have matured enough as a species to be able to move to the next level (disclosure) and the drip feed we have received is nearing completion .It won't be long now i truly believe that ....
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:46 am

Jim wrote: The idea is,  Like this one I got years back:   "What if Orion and the one coming were the same?"hmm

I would think that whatever or whoever is coming will be coming from the Orion system. Or The Pleiades the Seven Sisters.. alien

Last edited by Del. on Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:48 am

That link you put up Bern took me to a Facebook page on Moths .. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:09 am

What's with the moths? hmm dunno

As far as the Orion picture, it shows two ideas. I got this back in 2007 ... I looked at every idea I could think of, but it all boils down to two simple pictures - one of which is tied to our inherited picture via religion of Jesus coming (and ideas like the Zoroastrian Saoshyant and the Mayan's Bolon Yokte). Can you see it now?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:18 pm

Del. wrote:That link you put up Bern took me to a Facebook page on Moths .. chuckle

Yeah sorry mate me too lol .I often come on here early hours if i wake up then must have not been fully awake chuckle
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:23 pm

Jim wrote:What's with the moths? hmm dunno

As far as the Orion picture, it shows two ideas. I got this back in 2007 ... I looked at every idea I could think of, but it all boils down to two simple pictures - one of which is tied to our inherited picture via religion of Jesus coming (and ideas like the Zoroastrian Saoshyant and the Mayan's Bolon Yokte). Can you see it now?  

The link i thought i had posted said exactly that .We were visited in the past .They left their calling card and sat nav coordinates ... Shame it did nt post will never find it again ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:34 pm

sunbern wrote:
Jim wrote:What's with the moths? hmm dunno

The link i thought i had posted said exactly that .We were visited in the past .They left their calling card and sat nav coordinates ... Shame it did nt post will never find it again ..

chuckle

The two ideas realated to this are (my favorite line) - "Once upon a time we knew what we were supposed to know - then, we lost the information."

Secondly, this Orion picture was something we used as a symbol to relate to this "return" if problems were coming. Basically the story was lost, although there's a "hint" in the story of Jesus walking on the water like Orion supposedly did in one of his later "stories."

There is absolutely no way to prove this because the story, if true, is gone. My hunch for this goes back to the end of the 5000 year-long superwave (around 38,000 BC), where there were changes in human culture for the better.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 28, 2024 4:38 am

I don't know what to say dunno none of it makes any sense to me....

the Zoroastrian Saoshyant and the Mayan's Bolon Yokte). Can you see it now? wrote:
Go on what is the link we are supposed to see.. is it the superwave? If it is, I thought superwaves came from the center of galaxies Orion is nowhere near.

Orion and whoever is coming are the same, I cant get my head around what that means, the only thing that enters my head is a comet from that star system is heading our way..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:51 am

In other words, Orion simply became the "symbol" of this "return" of ET if there was going to be a problem. It's like today, if you saw a "cross" ... this cross would drive you straight back to the Christian doctrine of Jesus and the end of the world and his "return" before the end.

The oldest alleged stone carving of Orion goes back to somewhere around 32,000 - 38,000 BC. And it seems, that even though the religious elite were controlling what people believed before and after writing began, there were still people who hid this old message in the constructions they build in Egypt - like the great pyramid. The king's chamber sits in the exact spot the Orion nebula sits in the triangle created from the center "belt star" to the two bottom stars. Then too, the three pyramid layout itself looks like Orion's belt. The information didn't last long ... and it eventually faded away.

As an add-on to this, what has survived data-wise to today is the idea that now "someone" is coming. For the Mayans it was Bolen Yokte ... for the Zoroastrians it was the Saoshyant (and it seems this was changed to multiple characters after awhile), and for the Christians it was Jesus. This "end times" picture was a later development that connects to the "problems" created by the superwave ... for example, the megafauna extinction event connected to last superwave.

All we have are bits and pieces of information ... as usual. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:29 am

Ahh !!! The light has just come on. So now I know where you are coming from.

''in bits and pieces of information over time'' wrote:

yes but does it all add up?

Until it all starts to happen we wont find out.......''UNLESS'' it has already started..Mass upheaval all over the world..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:11 am

The picture is a total disaster. Dr LaViolette contacted the National Security Council back in '85 - so, the Government has had years to put this together. We STILL haven't gotten ANYTHING from them.
https://starburstfound.org/letters/superwave/Lehman.jpg

As far as the common people go ... well, you know what THAT looks like.

ET has been in our faces for decades because they know we have no clue what's going on. You know the stories connected to that.
And as far as people like myself "telling" people anything - it's just another disaster.

The human race is screwed. The EMP and gravity wave alone will cause SOOO many problems - like the death of all these computerized cars while people are driving - we aren't going to have transportation - and - what's going to happen to all the nuclear power plants? Then there's all the earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

We're screwed. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:01 am

I kow it could happen anyday but I think the less we know the better for us lot here on planet doom.. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:05 am

Del. wrote:I know it could happen any day but I think the less we know the better for us lot here on planet doom.. affraid

Well, how much "less" is this - from Landi Mellas' experiences.

‘But before we go, I want you to look at the sky.' He turned his eyes upward. The night sky hued into an ominous blood red as a vacuum of total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its limit, like a rubber band on the verge of snapping apart. I felt an uneasiness that at any second the sky would crack open like a delicate egg.
Although I was only seven, from the deepest recesses of my soul erupted a knowingness of a catastrophic future event for planet Earth. I knew time was running out. Urgency was upon us. The tall being's voice once again brought me back to the present. 'If you see the sky such as this, you will know we are coming.'

She was told…

… you will have had to decide during your lifetime whether you will come with us or stay on Earth. You always have a choice. We will never force you. If conditions require that we do return to remove some of your population, there will be no time for deciding then. You will either immediately come with us, or you will not. Therefore, think carefully on this.

Now granted, the "government" has kept us in the dark for decades and we are in a real data mess. Between this and the paranormal activity that has screwed up this picture (expecially Landi's experiences), we do need MORE information. I have tried to talk with people, but it simply doesn't work. Bottom line ... bye bye humanity. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:06 am

Maybe this has happened before. Who knows, we may well have been people of Martian origin, and were bought here by the same tall beings.

Those quotes from Landi Mellas' experiences were a very dramatic way of how it will all come to an end, and I am very inclined to believe it. silent

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:51 am

Del. wrote:Maybe this has happened before. Who knows, we may well have been people of Martian origin, and were bought here by the same tall beings.

Like everything else, it's not possible to say where we came from. My approach is simply that they did a genetic manipulation of life on this planet that was close to being what they wanted - proto-bipedal. The apes here were manipulated genetically, and, over time, became what ET has been all along: head on top of shoulders with a brain, two arms with hands, a body that sits on two legs with feet. They all may LOOK different, but they're all bipedal - and now we are too.  dunno  

Del. wrote:
Those quotes from Landi Mellas' experiences  were a very dramatic way of how it will all come to an end, and I am very inclined to believe it.   silent

Landi's life had become a confused mess because of paranormal intrusions. Later in her life that original ET popped up again, and before he left her altogether:

In one of those visions, I found myself driving my jeep on a warm, summer day. The windows were open, and I could feel the soft breeze on my face. A beautiful lake came into view as I rounded a bend in the road.
But within minutes, the weather began to change rapidly. Wet, heavy snow fell from an ominous sky. The wind blew cold and angry. I could hardly keep the jeep from sliding off the road, which was now almost impassable. Finally, with tires spinning, I could drive no further. Why had I not seen this coming? I wondered. I felt so unprepared. There had been no warning. I hadn’t even brought along any warm clothes; not even a coat. I got out of the jeep. What had just seconds before been green, rolling countryside, now stood as an icy, snow-covered, arctic wasteland. It had turned from beautiful summer to frigid winter in a matter of minutes. I was bewildered.
As I stood in the snow, from seemingly out of the ether appeared a very large, seven- foot-tall being dressed in heavy winter attire. I immediately recognized him as the Nordic who had first appeared to me when I was a child. Now he was back. But why? “I must leave you now”, the tall Nordic said, as he turned and began striding out into the icy, barren terrain. “But you just got here!” I cried out to him. I reached out my hand as if begging him to stay with me, but he continued to walk away, until the last of his outline disappeared into the icy whiteness. I crossed my bare arms, hugging myself against the frigid temperature. The howling wind bit into my skin. Had this Nordic being who was so familiar to me really just gotten there? Or had he been with me all along this night, guiding me through this vision; warning me of the days ahead. “Be prepared! came a pervading voice. There will be severe climate changes that will seem to happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!”
dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 2:20 am

Things written and that we have talked about for years are coming to pass .Global warming is creating a situation where rapid change can come about very quickly .Interesting lecture last night about habitable planets .The lecturer actually said that nomad or wandering planets do exist and may be capable of sustaining life (i will try to get a link accross ) It's just that this planet Nibiru refuses to go away ..There is something .I cant put my finger on it .He goes on to say that we hav'nt found one yet The thing i dont understand is howa planet cAN sustain life without sunlight .(it is needed for photosynthesis.but then again a very advanced society could create an artificial life sustaining power source .We are like a baby just opening it's eyes there could have been civilizations living on suitable (or engineered planets ) billions of years before we came on the scene .I honestly think we have to keep an open mind to anything .But like you i do think bi pedal and dextrous upright walking beings are the most likely creators of what has gone before ....
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 3:00 am

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:17 pm

sunbern wrote:We are like a baby just opening it's eyes there could have been civilizations living on suitable (or engineered planets ) billions of years before we  came on the scene.

Yeah, and according to that video we're gonna be looking for answers WAY beyond the time we're here. chuckle

Which brings up another problem ... you do realize if this "after-life" picture is right, then it would have to apply to all life "out there" too. I don't even want to think about the number of lives that were, are, and still will be involved in this picture. Right now, WE are 8+ billion and that doesn't even cover the amount of people that have lived and died all along.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:01 pm

yeah just when we think we are gonna get a bit of peace and quiet it looks like we are heading headlong for the fast lane .I don't think i want to give that too much thought affraid
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:11 pm

Tell me what you think of this .Those videos that were released by the us Navy you know Tic tac ,Gimball and the one that went into the sea were explained as unknown by the us government but an expert on video interpretation said one was a civillian aircraft one was a military aircraft and the other was a balloon .! I wonder what part of either explanation has any validity whatsoeverr if they set out to confuse us they have most certainly done that .
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:32 pm

sunbern wrote:Tell me what you think of this .Those videos that were released by the us Navy you know Tic tac ,Gimball and the one that went into the sea were explained as unknown by the us government but an expert on video interpretation said one was a civillian aircraft one was a military aircraft and the other was a balloon .! I wonder what part of either explanation has any validity whatsoeverr if they set out to confuse us they have most certainly done that .

Well, OUR problem is that we weren't there. We can see SOMETHING, but maybe not enough. This is why I go by my own information, like the one I saw in the mid-60s. This "ball of light" took off from a dead stop SO FAST - that you could only think everyone on board was splattered all over the walls of the craft. WE had no such technology back then ... so, you tell me what it was.

As far as the "government" goes, I wouldn't trust anything they had to say about this stuff. They've been hiding this crap for years, and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:12 pm

neither do i .I am not saying there is an explanation for everything as the sort of speeds you have mentioned have been recorded on radar tracking equipment and that sort of back up cant lie (as far as we know) It's all very confusing and you are right we cam only really comment on our own experiences .What we have seen will remain with us... .It does'nt haunt me and i can easily put it on the top shelf but that does'not make it go away ..There most definitely is stuff going on and scientists must be scratching their heads when they can't make the evidence fit the known explanations .I feel sure some just make things up to make them feel more comfortable with situations they don't have answers to ...
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:22 pm

in my whole life i have yet to find a government that has'nt done a u turn on it's election promises let alone tell the truth so like you from experience i discount most of what any of them have to say ..When i go back to the et /ufo witnesses i find myself asking the question what have they got to gain I guess it's my doubting nature but i am always the person that wants to cross examine the witness !
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:33 am

WE are 8+ billion and that doesn't even cover the amount of people that have lived and died all along. wrote:

sunbern wrote:yeah just when we think we are gonna get a bit of peace and quiet it looks like we are heading headlong for the fast lane .I don't think i want to give that too much thought affraid

rotf Talk about shit hitting the fan.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next