Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 22 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:28 pm

sunbern wrote:...I sometimes feel like we are chasing shadows trying to validate so called evidence from the past ,What we urgently need is an update dunno ..

Well, science is TRYING to find definitive answers, but ... it could be a long wait. Then too, it SEEMS we were given information after the 5000 year superwave ... but ... it was lost and confounded later by religion. We got next to nuttin' regarding hard data. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:13 am

Whatever will be will be... alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:43 am

Then there's this approach.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:29 am

That approach is certainly plausible. Maybe its the reason they are still studying us today without contact. But who knows, its all hypothetical.
There's only Mr ET that can give us the answers and he isn't talking, or they have given the powers that be the knowledge but the powers that be have buried it..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:06 pm

Maybe we're slowly being replaced, and that's why we aren't being told anything.  rotf

Here's a list of vids.  chuckle
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=a+fish+with+a+human+face

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:07 pm

[quote="Del."]That approach is certainly plausible. Maybe its the reason they are still studying us today without contact. But who knows, its all hypothetical.
There's only Mr ET that can give us the answers and he isn't talking, or they have given the powers that be the knowledge but the powers that be have buried it..[/quote

yes thats it for me in a nutshell Del ,no more to add ... Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:33 pm

"Maybe we're slowly being replaced, and that's why we aren't being told anything."

OR MAYBE NOT SO SLOWLY affraid https://youtu.be/uPpz-9gzdnE

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:11 am

sunbern wrote:"Maybe we're slowly being replaced, and that's why we aren't being told anything."

OR MAYBE NOT SO SLOWLY affraid   https://youtu.be/uPpz-9gzdnE                                    

My post was humor ... what the hell is this?
https://www.thehiddenrecords.com/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:04 am

''ABRAHAM & MEGIDDO PROPHECY ? 19 FEB 2024 ?''

Oh no, the 2012 scenario all over again... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:45 am

Del. wrote:''ABRAHAM & MEGIDDO PROPHECY ? 19 FEB 2024 ?''

That site is a mess of alleged info. He even claimed to have an NDE, but there's nothing in it that ties to this "information." Earlier in his life, he saw A V-shaped UFO ... so, he saw a UFO and had a bike crash - died (?) - and wound up looking into all this?  

Many years later, in his early twenties, Wayne had another brush with the 'unexplained' in a motor cycle accident during a cross country event.

He vividly recalls having had what is well documented as a so called 'near death experience'.

Wayne had lost his pulse rate completely and while a medic was administering cardiovascular resuscitation, he clearly remembers looking down at what was going on and existing as consciousness outside his body! Then the proverbial trip through a tunnel and visit to a place of light and the source of life itself.

This completely changed his attitude to his own life. He had experienced first hand confirmation not only that the human soul exists, but that our physical life is not the end but part of a cycle of life. These two critical life experiences are the prime reason his research base would be different to that of scholars.

Yeah, that's it ... don't listen to the scholars.

It goes on here: https://www.thehiddenrecords.com/biography.php

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:03 am

our physical life is not the end but part of a cycle of life. wrote:

Exactly how I see it..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:34 am

Del. wrote:

Exactly how I see it..

OK ... so what about your first comment?

ABRAHAM & MEGIDDO PROPHECY ? 19 FEB 2024 ? – 2ND COMING AUG 2nd 2027

There is no "second coming."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:37 am

Well its plain to see you guys are not light followers  chuckle Hehe i thought that might pour a liitle petrol on the fire , lol! Love him or hate him it's obvious Herscell has put some effort into this ,Must admit he does tend to follow the smoke and mirrors technique or baffle em with bullshit as my old mate used to say. Anyway i cant really comment because i hav'nt really gone into it that much but i am doing the countdown to Megadeath Monday on his facebook page  hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:41 pm

Well, when he says "I categorically promise nothing on the specified date" ... what can we say dunno

As far as the Facebook page, he says:

But back to my NDE experiece. Thereafter I made it my mission to try to find a way to avoid the fall of humanity after Judgement Day, when an asteroid the size of a mountain called Wormwood obliterates the earth and the Golden Age follows.
The thing about the future is... 'we' are not a part of It !!!!
The Golden Age when 'humanity' lives a 1000 years of paradise is for not for any earth born people at all! We are all obliterated. The human lineage advanced visitors returning to earth in a re-colonisation scenario is what goes down! Even the deepest bunkers fail hoplessly. This is after Wormwood impacts the earth... and with it a second Great Flood that is global.

The problem with this is the usage of the book of Revelation. When I have discussions about this book the first question I ask is: "Have you ever read the FIRST VERSE in the book of Revelation? It says:
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass ...

Shortly is not (going by the dating of the work) another 1900 rounded years. This idea of "soon" ties to verses that all say the same thing ... Jesus was coming SOON!

It also ties to to verses that say Jesus was talking to a group of people (one was the high priest) and he said that there were some who were standing there that WOULD NOT TASTE DEATH until this "return" happened. OK ... this ties to the "SOON" idea, but, if you have problems with this then all you have to do is find these people ... THEY'RE STILL ALIVE according to this text.

One would tend to think that they would have been found, at least by the Catholic Church when it started, because they'd have been at least 300 years old. dunno

As an add-on from https://www.thehiddenrecords.com/atlantis.php

He makes a compelling case for the missing link in evolution. That earth was literally invaded by an alien lineage called Homo sapiens and that the earth-evolved homonid Neanderthal did not stand a chance. Humanity has always feared an alien invasion. It has already happened and it is all very historical. We are the aliens!

This stuff isn't remotely worth getting into ... and by the way, his Atlantis connections are wrong - Atlantis never existed. BUT - this text says:

You might think this is beginning to look a lot like something out of a sci fi film. Keep reminding yourself, if you acknowledge Plato's works as having any relevance, it is he who defined the Atlanteans' origins in exactly this way. We cannot ignore that part of the Atlantis legend.

Oh yes we can. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:02 pm

"It also ties to to verses that say Jesus was talking to a group of people (one was the high priest) and he said that there were some who were standing there that WOULD NOT TASTE DEATH until this "return" happened. OK ... this ties to the "SOON" idea, but, if you have problems with this then all you have to do is find these people ... THEY'RE STILL ALIVE according to this text".

yeah if you take it literally ,that's just it ,where are they ? religion is the same as everything else if you cherry pick it for the good bits it falls apart at the seams. Where would they be hiding i wonder ? ,not to worry they will soon pop out of the closet ,in the maentime faith will hold everything together .We are being sold a lie to make us toe the line ,if it is'nt a lie maybe we should get some swimming practise in  affraid  Who knows mate maybe you are experiencing amnesia and you will partake in a transformation when the second coming occurrs ! alien come to think of it you had better get some practise in pretty quickly if yer gonna be in buisness MONDAY  rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:54 pm

Well if it happens Monday, at least I can stay home and sleep in - 3-day weekend WOO-HOO.  rotf  

Christianity was a rewrite of the Zoroastrian end times story picked up during the Hebrew exile - the Saoshyant became the messiah, the messiah became Jesus, and it's come all the way to today from there. This is why, where the text says he's coming SOON (like Heb.10:37 - For yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come, and will not delay) a very little while literally meant sometime in their lifetime. It didn't happen because it was wrong - just like the Zoroastrians today (what's left of them) are still waiting for the Saoshyant to arrive. There's a whole section in my notes on this topic.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:31 am

And yet another one doing the rounds. Look up Chris Bledsoe on you tube or the internet.

''Chris Bledsoe is a fascinating individual with a remarkable story''  

He was informed by this being (a light form) that the world will experience enlightenment by the end of this year and that all will be revealed to mankind.

What do you think. I know what I think... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:31 am

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:28 am

It seems he died

Ahh yes but his prophecies could still come true ! scratch

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:34 am

Just sped through the first 2 chapters of his book ... boring. If I wanted details of his life growing up ... ugh. Maybe better details are coming (I hope). dunno

Make that 3 chapters ... yawn. I need a break.

Well it finally got into a stereotypical scary chase ... and the beings involved said: “You don’t understand. We are not here to hurt you. We are here to help you.”

So ... we shall see.  dunno

Well, I'm up to chap 11 and so far this is all about the trauma of his and his families life because of treatment via the people he lives around. I get it - but it's not what I want to see. I think tomorrow I'm gonna start mega skipping through this to see what, if anything, is there.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:19 am

Good luck with that one mate, one YouTube vid was enough for me.. dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:14 am

Del. wrote:Good luck with that one mate, one YouTube  vid was enough for me.. dunno

Well ... like this quote from the book:

"The lady told me she would help me with witnessing
the phenomena and sharing it with the world, and I
knew that finally this would be my best shot at it."

He died ... all we have is his book.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:38 am

Oh well......RIP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:25 am

He also said:

Are you interested in seeing a UFO?
All you need to do is humble yourself before the heavens. This simply means go outside and look up. Connect your heart and mind as one, humble yourself, and say out loud, “I am here.” It is not more complicated than that. God, the universe—whatever you want to call it—did not make it difficult to connect. You don’t have to follow some set of formal instructions, learning fancy words and acronyms to experience the phenomena. It is between you and God. Just pick one spot in the night sky, surrender yourself, and say, “I AM HERE.”

I go out on the porch in the early morning, and I gave it a try ... nothing happened.

As an add-on, I thought this was interesting:

Famine, plague, and unrest were just over the horizon. My work was now to prepare for this in addition to getting the word out about the phenomena. ...

A little further down he said:

My understanding of these troubled times was that people would need to stock up on food and prepare to live at home without the help of modern comforts. It wasn’t so much a doomsday prophecy where toads would fall out of the sky, but a broader warning.

Sounds like the EMP effects of the superwave, on top of the gravity-wave implications. If this event is big enough, there isn't going to be any "electric" anything.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:56 am

Jim wrote: I go out on the porch in the early morning, and I gave it a try ... nothing happened.

rotf
I'm surprised you didn't get locked up Jim....chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next