Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 12 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:39 pm

Jim wrote:Ran across a video on the TV that brought up that long brain activity NDE. He said the same thing ... no way to figure anything out cuz he died and it's the only case. dunno

not ethically repeatable so unless an identical case comes up still no answer it seems  dunno  ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:11 pm

All ok fellas ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:42 pm

Yeah - outside of gettin' old. chuckle Dunno where Del went and Sam seems to have vanished. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:47 am

Im still here guys.
Just had a seven day stint in hospital, you and I Jim have spoken of knee problems before but after sustaining an injury at the beginning of summer on my knee  which had ostia arthritis in it I started taking Ibuprofen for the pain. but prolonged use gave me internal bleeding consequently an ulcer that started bleeding. (black stools) Had the camera down there and all the drips, I also had to have blood because of acute anemia through loss of blood..    Now back at home hobbling about on crutches, so haven't felt like joining in the conversation although I still clock in every day.
So there,  don't overdo the Ibuprofen painkillers.

It did cheer me up to be told its a two year waiting list for knee surgery on the NHS or £18.000 to go private. Hmmm..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:28 am

Yeah, I had 3 surgeries back in the mid-90s ... didn't have to pay for it cuz it was job related. It wasn't good enough to go back to work (I was a trucker) so ... disability here I come.

As far as the ibuprofen, damn, I never had a problem with it, and 20 years ago I took that every day. I hobble too ... have a cane I use when I do more than walk from room to room.

I dunno ... this genetic based life with all the possible problems that could pop up was not a really good idea. I wonder who we should blame. scratch chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:40 am

chuckle alien I could do with them dropping by for a consultation... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:01 am

chuckle

By the way, my grandson is getting married tomorrow so I won't be around later in the day.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:29 pm

Hope you have a good day Jim . sunny  And i so hope you are making good progress now Del .Don't get me started about the state of our once great health service.This country is so far removed now from the one we grew up in mate.

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:00 am

Have a good one Jim.... bounce

You could not have put it better Bern, In my opinion its in meltdown, the head doesn't know what the arse end is doing. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:25 am

"In my opinion its in meltdown, the head doesn't know what the arse end is doing."

lol! .Keep goin mate.... did that heavy rain pass through your area ? been thinking about those poor people flooded out over in the north east ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:58 pm

Thanks Very Happy I'm dressed and ready to go out the door ... what a morning. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:16 am

Although we had rain it was nothing in comparison to the north east side Bern, they really got it bad. ''Phew'' Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:48 pm

parts of Sufflok got it bad ( Brenda's area ) but hopefully we have all made it through unscathed ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:16 pm

Guess we've run out of stuff to talk about. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:19 am

Its a lul in the storm.. study

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:11 pm

What kinda storm did you have?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:26 am

It was in a teacup... rotf tin foil hat

It was a stupidly named storm called ''Babet'' huge flooding in the UK, supposedly now battering Mexico. Get the wellies and oilskins on Jim..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:37 am

Del. wrote:It was in a teacup... rotf tin foil hat

It was a stupidly named storm called ''Babet'' huge flooding in the UK, supposedly now battering Mexico. Get the wellies and oilskins on Jim..

hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:39 pm

We've had loads of rain and much worse Brenda's way, more forcast for the next few days. i'm getting fed up with it as it's certainly affecting my work ,still could be worse it is after all Autumn .It's been playing havoc with my internet .Brenda's is non existenent as always !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:43 pm

I looked up the storm ... yeah, seems to have been really big. It's that internet thing that I don't get ... one would tend to think they'd fix the problem. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:05 pm

Have tried about 4 or 5 different internet providers at Brendas plus signal boosters the lot .She is in a dead zone for sure.Really poor signal all around her area . It's about time they had a decent mast or whatever . Jus been watching most haunted .I'm sure they rig the props on that programme just to keep the audience interested .NOT FOR ME i'm afraid...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:14 pm

Lemme look that show up on the Roku ... see what's up.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:17 pm

At least from what I saw, that show is just the stereotypical ghost hunting show. Although they're fun to watch, there's really no way to prove what's going on ... which is the reason I did my own investigation of this subject. It IS there.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:39 am

Watched a few in the past, but had to switch off most of them. Amateur dramatics if you ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:45 pm

It's no different than any other subject ... it needs to be proven. I always laughed at scientists who refused to believe it - did they TRY to verify it? Nope. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next