Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 13 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:30 pm

On that note - I wonder what this was about. I'm not a fan of Ancient Aliens, but this has to be paranormal.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:36 am

Another spooky subject that cant be explained, Men in Black...Hmmm. Don't seem to hear of these entities happening here in the UK, seems to only happen in the US.  alien

Last edited by Del. on Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:15 am

Del. wrote:Another spooky subject that cant be explained, Men in Black...Hmmm. Don't seem to hear of these entities happening here in the UK, seems to only happen in the US.  alien

That in itself should say something. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:53 am

Go on Jim please expand on that mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:55 am

Why just in the US? One would tend to think this should have been a global event.

Some people believe that this was an alien intrusion, some believe it was the Govt ... it's the stereotypical guesswork scenario.

If there was a spooky arrival picture - it has to be paranormal. Bender's alleged picture was the materialization of these spooky whoevers in his bedroom. What does that sound like to you?

Then too, why didn't I meet any of these MIB? I've been involved in this topic since the mid-50s, and research started back in '73 ... I haven't seen anything like it. Paranormal events? Yes. Men in Black? No. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:25 am

Thanks for expanding your thoughts on that subject Jim. Here's one I think we can pick apart and I don't mean that in any other way than delving into the topic.
The Titanic one intrigued me, whats your views on this one Jim.
I only watched the first two so I can choose if I want to watch the rest or not, two hours is a long time.

Sorry it needs to be started from the beginning I tried and tried to get it to 0:00 but it wouldn't have it..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:55 am

You can't look at one explanational "belief" without knowing the history of this screwed up subject. Unfortunately, the written info only goes back to 5000ish BC, but it's good enough to start with.

If you look at all the religions that popped up from that time ... they're all different. Even Sumer and Egypt had two diametrically opposed "afterlife" doctrines, and adding your video to this, there was no sign of a reincarnation doctrine. A study done on this reincarnation approach by the late Professor Leopold Fischer states:

In its present form, the way people talk about it today, it is quite old, but it's not as old as people hope it would be. You have only a vestigial or marginal mention of something like transmigration in the older sections of the Veda. There is the first complete mention, though very brief, in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, which is quite old.
(7th–6th century BCE - not really THAT old.)

But the real assumptions having to do with reincarnation come in the Puranic age, at the time that the Puranas were composed, and then of course, through Buddhism. So you might say that it reached a state of common acceptance, I would think, around 300 B.C., but not earlier. So it is old, but in its highly articulated form it is not so old — and the way it's talked about now, that's recent; that's "Theosophical Society."

So basically, 3000 rounded years went by from writing until the version we are familiar with popped up, and it went on from there.

So the basic idea is, if this was more guesswork why do children (who are extremely easy targets) seem to have these "memories?" First off ... are they really "memories?" Think this could be something else? Here's a hint ... BOOOOO!  
rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:15 pm

"So the basic idea is, if this was more guesswork why do children (who are extremely easy targets) seem to have these "memories?" First off ... are they really "memories?" Think this could be something else? Here's a hint ... BOOOOO! "

I am leaning more and more towards a paranormal rather than an ET led phenomenon here also,It cant be proved scientifically so has to be guesswork but agree there is most definately something, possibly `attached` to certain people even es early as from birth and then carried on through life manifesting itself periodically .There is no douibt looking at what those children are experiencing they are seeing and feeling something very real as they perceive it .Maybe quantum physics holds the answer and again maybe one day it will be revealed to us .It is a fascinating subject that is for certain .. If she can ever clear her lines Del you can ask Brenda about men in black !

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:54 pm

As far as "can't be proven" goes, my question years ago was: "Is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here" ... or ... is this "something else?" Or, is it both?"

Psychology identifies the non-empathic ex-human paranormal picture. As far as ET goes, they've been flying around here for a LONG time.
http://www.nicap.org/chronos/
http://www.nicap.org/waves/prior-47-19th.htm

Bottom line question ... what have they done? The only complaint has been abductions. Was that them? Or was this accomplished by "something else?" The part I find hysterical are the "anal probe" complaints. d'oh Do you mean to tell me that this scientifically and medically advanced race needs to do anal probes to get data? Sorry - I don't buy it.
rotf  

At any rate, the amount of time they've been here shows that problems have only popped up recently. People hear stories, then, residual information floats in their heads. They go to sleep at night, and either create their own dreams based on this residual information, or, it's a paranormal gag attack.

I find it odd that with all the years I've been involved in this, I've never had anything like what people talk about go on. There have been paranormal-based happenings, but that's it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:54 am

So I take it we sit on the fence when it comes to an after life...

I would love to hear Brenda's MIB stories Bern..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:50 am

Del. wrote:So I take it we sit on the fence when it comes to an after life...

The tiny bit of info we have says there is ... but the picture regarding WHAT it's all about is out the window. As close as I can get is that it's simply another dimensional world. Whatever this "consciousness" aspect is, I think it's in all the cells of the body, but, I can't prove it.

The only sense I can make of it all is that our position here is based in constructivism. In other words, WE have to figure it out. Why? Well, the genetic-based negative / evil aspect has to be defined in the picture so they can be removed. If there are no defining answers as to what goes on regarding this "afterlife" then everyone becomes who they are. The bad people have no reason not to be "bad" - and, they just do what they do and become who they really are. If they weren't removed from the picture, they'd be with the good people and there'd come a time when they tried to over-rule everyone like they did here.

It's a really messed up picture. d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:00 am

You can certainly say that again.. dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:45 am

Del. wrote:You can certainly say that again.. dunno

It's like being in a sci-fi movie. chuckle Hope we get Brenda's story.

So how did you make out after your hospital stay?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:18 pm

". chuckle Hope we get Brenda's story. "

I have no reason to disbelieve her so i too hope she can put it on .                                                                                                                                                                                                          

"So I take it we sit on the fence when it comes to an after life..."
perhaps in my case slightly over the other side of the fence mate lol

". As far as ET goes, they've been flying around here for a LONG time."
agree,I'm reading a book at the moment called ALIEN WORLD ORDER ( Len Caston ) it's definately an interesting read,I guess you might call it an alternative history of the earth and for believers like us it would'nt take too much of a nudge of imagination to believe that our history according to this book was indeed very different..You both know by now that i don't believe what our history books tell us anyway..As for anal probes ,it is probably most peoples worst nightmare so no suprise it remains in the subconcious of a fair percentage of folks leading to the `realistic` nightmares they have ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:33 pm

There's a copy here:
https://lust-for-life.org/Lust-For-Life/_Textual/LenKasten_AlienWorldOrder-TheReptilianPlanToDivideAndConquerTheHumanRace_2017_314pp/LenKasten_AlienWorldOrder-TheReptilianPlanToDivideAndConquerTheHumanRace_2017_314pp.pdf

This doesn't look too good ... there seems to be an outline here:
https://www.overdrive.com/media/3177068/alien-world-order

"Long ago, the Galactic Federation sent the Atlans, a fierce group of humans from the Pleiades, to Earth to confront the newest colony of the combative ever-spreading alien race known as the Reptilians. The ensuing battle sank the continent of Lemuria and drove the Reptilians underground beneath the Indian subcontinent as well as to Antarctica. Able to shapeshift to appear human, the Reptilians then infiltrated the Atlantean civilization, abducting humans and creating Reptilian hybrids."

Atlantis and Lemuria never existed ... so where is this idea coming from? Then there's the "Galactic Federation" which was another made up scene from years ago. If ET wanted to "conquer" us ... hell, they could have done it a few hundred years ago when we had nothing. Why wait till today?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:05 am

Jim wrote: If ET wanted to "conquer" us ... hell, they could have done it a few hundred years ago when we had nothing. Why wait till today?

Because today we want to Nuke the shit out of each other..

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:17 am

Jim wrote: So how did you make out after your hospital stay?

Still limping about on sticks, I have an appointment to go back for the down the throat camera job to see how things are but I feel fine so I will cancel that barbaric procedure.

I'm almost ready with the phone call to go private for the knee surgery Jim.
That'll do my savings in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:39 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote: If ET wanted to "conquer" us ... hell, they could have done it a few hundred years ago when we had nothing. Why wait till today?

Because today we want to Nuke the shit out of each other..

I think that if we do try that, there's going to be an arrival that will shock the hell out of everyone.
alien chuckle

Del. wrote:
Still limping about on sticks, I have an appointment to go back for the down the throat camera job to see how things are but I feel fine so I will cancel that barbaric procedure.

I'm almost ready with the phone call to go private for the knee surgery Jim.
That'll do my savings in.

I had 3 surgeries back in the mid-90s. Didn't work really ... I'm still limpin' around with my cane.
dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:58 pm

i feel for you my friends ,i guess the op is your best way out of the pain Del so i hope they get it together for you as soon as possible .

Jim ,i have always believed there was Alantis ? and what was the island that submerged off the indian coast called ? .That book i flagged up is available on e bay but at a price ( may be possible to get a used copy from e bay ) ..I don't believe everything i am reading but neither do i believe mainstream history . Kasten uses a lot of other author quotes in his book .I believe we are very close to either et's showing themselves in full technicolour or disclosure by our own governments ( namely yours JIm !} ...
Brenda told me she tried today to post Del .She will try again ,she said she was enlightened to know you wanted to hear her account and thanked you for showing interest in her mib encounter ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:56 pm

sunbern wrote:Jim ,i have always believed there was Alantis ? and what was the island that submerged off the indian coast called ?

Lemuria? It was a continent if I remember right. Allegedly a sea floor study was done for both and there was no trace of either sinking.

sunbern wrote:
That book i flagged up is available on e bay but at a price ( may be possible to get a used copy from e bay  )

The PDF link is in my post above.

sunbern wrote:
..I don't believe everything i am reading but neither do i believe mainstream history .
History is the attempt to reconstruct what's been said about what went on. I take every topic by itself and try to get a picture from multiple sources. Just because a person has a PhD doesn't mean they are right, so, keep looking.

sunbern wrote:
Kasten uses a lot of other author quotes in his book .I believe we are very close to either et's showing themselves in full technicolor or disclosure by our own governments ( namely yours JIm !} ...

As far as that topic goes, I wouldn't trust the government here for any answers.  chuckle
I found it extremely odd that Dr John Mack did an in-depth psychological study of the school children in the Ariel School when those UFOs showed up. When he returned and was in London, he was hit and killed by a drunk driver. I wonder where all those notes went?  hmm
sunbern wrote:
Brenda told me she tried today to post Del .She will try again ,she said she was enlightened to know you wanted to hear her account and thanked you for showing interest in her mib encounter ..

Hmm ... maybe we shall see something new. confused

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:04 am

''Awe'' poor Brenda she hasn't had a lot of luck with those internet problems has she. We shall hear her account one day.. Very frustrating ..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:06 pm

Del. wrote:''Awe'' poor Brenda she hasn't had a lot of luck with those internet problems has she. We shall hear her account one day.. Very frustrating ..

Spoke to her tonight Del,seems she's got floods to deal with as well right now .It's a good job she's got good neighbours ,I speak to her every night on the phone and message her in the mornings,she's ok but got other things on her mind just now .She will be back though knowing Brenda ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:22 pm

" I found it extremely odd that Dr John Mack did an in-depth psychological study of the school children in the Ariel School when those UFOs showed up. When he returned and was in London, he was hit and killed by a drunk driver. I wonder where all those notes went? "

Absolutely,but there are too many whistleblowers to hush everyone up now,that's the main reason i have for thinking their cover will soon be blown ..,Kastens book is extremely thought provoking and if even some of it is true it would fill in a lot of gaps the history we have been taught has left unfilled .If nothing else it opens the thinking to other possibilities .. scratch

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:02 pm

sunbern wrote:
Absolutely,but there are too many whistleblowers to hush everyone up now,that's the main reason i have for thinking their cover will soon be blown ..,Kastens book is extremely thought provoking and if even some of it is true it would fill in a lot of gaps the history we have been taught has left unfilled .If nothing else it opens the thinking to other possibilities .. scratch

I hope Brenda is able to deal with what's going on ... I had no clue it was that bad.

As far as Kasten's book ... I was finally able to OCR the PDF into a text and then a .doc. I haven't liked what I've read so far ... now I can make notes. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:03 am

sunbern wrote: Spoke to her tonight Del,seems she's got floods to deal with as well right now.  She will be back though knowing Brenda ...

What a mess this country is this year, we have had floods in the past but never as bad as now. Please give her our heartfelt thoughts Bern.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next