Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 8 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:22 pm

Rendlesham is Brendas domain.I think the information is stale ( although she did say a recent guide called Gary Hesseltine did have some fresh evidence ) .To my way of thinking it has all been said and all that remains is to try to make some money out of the story ( especially now there is renewed interest in the subject and everyone is jumping on the bandwaggon ) I'm out of it .If we are going to learn anything more i think it will be via quantum computing ,but boy do i think we have to tread carefully ,this technology has the potential to transform computing as we know it ( the speeds and it's abilities are quite simply mind boggling and i believe the next generation will find that key to unlock the secrets of the cosmos ) .scientists such as Michio Kaku are trying to give advice as to how we should proceed but at the moment it does seem to be the mega companies that are the drivers in this field ,Companies like Google ,Microsoft,Amazon, intel and IBM are leading the way in A.I ( that we know about ) but what is going on behind the scenes and in other countries. Things are moving fast indeed ,who knows what the future holds, but something tells me we are about to find out very very soon .. hide

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:33 pm

The film is science fiction and i sincerely doubt there is a grain of truth in any of it .I may watch it for entertainment value but like all sci fi films it will be watched with a some interest and a large degree of scepticism .Saying that if they are well made i do really enjoy them ( especially the special effects ),but my all time favourite will always be star trek lol ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:34 pm

Jim, by forget more and more, im thinking along the lines of the supposed lost knowledge, like we could not build the pyramids today, that type of thing. Just compare old ways of building with new, how things used to be built to last, like electrical items, the beautiful and amazing buildings of old, the skill and design features, people cant do that anymore. As for the whole signing up to be here at this time, as in a soul contract, i feel like you do, i have asked that question " why the hell would i sign up for what has happened to me in my life" really, why would anyone choose this, to be here at this time.

And though we have read/heard of reincarnation accounts, people remembering being born, choosing their parents, being in the womb, i don't think ive ever heard of anyone remembering that they signed up/ agreed to be here at this time, to go through the things some people do. and after going through all that they still have no answers to that age old question, i mean wheres the pay off for it ?? what is the point, you die and that's it, you sign up for all this crap for nothing? or soul lessons, again, whats the point, if you don't remember anyway if you are reborn.

Del, i have also heard the same about Larry Warren, that he embellished more and more of his account. Then there are always going to be people who try and make out that people like Larry are lying etc, so who knows i have heard the same things said about colonel Halt.

People believed for years that the Wiltshire crop circles were done by/or messages from aliens, some probably still do, Matthew Williams has admitted he made them and told how he did it.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:11 pm

Seems my daughter has another version of Corona. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, as far as Rendlesham goes, no one (as usual) was attacked on any level that I ever heard about ... just another "sightings" day. People never seem to realize that even though we "allegedly" shot down crafts, there was never a reprisal. Gee ... I wonder why.  chuckle

As far as the reincarnation memories ... it's paranormal, with children being the easiest targets to manipulate. Since writing began it took 3000 rounded years for this belief to make it to doctrine status. Why wasn't it in Sumer, Egypt, Babylon, and all the other nations? Basically, because it was just another made up belief. If you look at the afterlife pictures even in Sumer and Egypt - they're totally different. Why? All made up. If it wasn't for the tiny bit of info we have from flat-line brain dead NDEs, as well as the paranormal, I'd toss this out the window too.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:55 pm

Hope your Daughter will be okay Jim.

Just the usual on line theorys and such, that goes on Jim, by the online people regarding Larry Warren, nothing can be proved 100% either way, i have his book " Left at East gate" and really enjoyed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVBSiyVElbU&t=477

So things like this, if the account is truthful that he actually had those memorys, what else could be going on, is he getting those memorys from elsewhere, another source ??
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:57 pm

sunbern wrote:The film is science fiction and i sincerely doubt there is a grain of truth in any of it .I may watch it for entertainment value but like all sci fi films it will be watched with a some interest and a large degree of scepticism .Saying that if they are well made i do really enjoy them ( especially the special effects ),but my all time favourite will always be star trek lol ..

Yes i will give it a watch too, if its released.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:23 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Hope your Daughter will be okay Jim.

Yeah - she had the original too ... this is nowhere like it. I have a hunch she got it from hubby.

Dreamwalker wrote:
Just the usual on line theorys and such, that goes on Jim, by the online people regarding Larry Warren, nothing can be proved 100%  either way, i have his book " Left at East gate" and really enjoyed it.

This subject it SO screwed up.  chuckle

Dreamwalker wrote:

So things like this, if the account is truthful that he actually had those memorys, what else could be going on, is he getting those memorys from elsewhere, another source ??

There's only one other source ... and that's the paranormal. They just put ideas in your head and that's it.
You're dealing with ex-humans who are non-empathic. It SEEMS they refused to go over to the other side because of the way they lived their lives here, and are dodging what they think is coming ... "punishment."

This is why too any NDE study has to be proven flat-line brain dead ... and the more time between going and coming back is good too. If you were in a coma you weren't "dead." Paranormal can transfer data into your head, and you simply believe it.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:59 am

Bernie=''I may watch it for entertainment''
Sam=''Yes i will give it a watch too, if its released''

I was thinking the same, I shall watch it with a big pinch of salt. It may prove very entertaining.
I also read the book ''Left at Eastgate'' Sam, that was quite entertaining as well..

Dreamwalker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:27 am

"I also read the book ''Left at Eastgate'' Sam, that was quite entertaining as well.."

Me too ,but Peter Robins,co author of the book admitted it was not based on fact so after meeting him and Larry on several occasions and also John Burroughs and Col Halt i find it hard to believe any of it .The only key player in the whole saga that i hav'nt met was Penniston but Brenda knew them all well and i am sure she will tell you the same .It was a well concocted cover up and the British military played a big part in it also .The British witnesses are the only ones i would believe without question ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:31 pm

sunbern wrote:"I also read the book ''Left at Eastgate'' Sam, that was quite entertaining as well.."

Me too ,but Peter Robins,co author of the book admitted it was not based on fact so after meeting him and Larry on several occasions and also John Burroughs and Col Halt i find it hard to believe any of it .The only key player in the whole saga that i hav'nt met was Penniston but Brenda knew them all well and i am sure she will tell you the same .It was a well concocted cover up and the British military played a big part in it also .The British witnesses are the only ones i would believe without question ..

I think there was something in the media recently, saying that it was a cover up. Im sure i have only seen a couple of witness accounts about it. Do you know how many there are that have spoken about it ?? and can we read them anywhere ??
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:38 pm

Del. wrote:Bernie=''I may watch it for entertainment''
Sam=''Yes i will give it a watch too, if its released''

I was thinking the same, I shall watch it with a big pinch of salt. It may prove very entertaining.
I also read the book ''Left at Eastgate'' Sam, that was quite entertaining as well..

Its one of my faves Del, along with Brendas book, " Sky crash throughout time" , Paul Sinclairs are also a good read.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:39 pm

Jim wrote:
Dreamwalker wrote:Hope your Daughter will be okay Jim.

Yeah - she had the original too ... this is nowhere like it. I have a hunch she got it from hubby.

Dreamwalker wrote:
Just the usual on line theorys and such, that goes on Jim, by the online people regarding Larry Warren, nothing can be proved 100%  either way, i have his book " Left at East gate" and really enjoyed it.

This subject it SO screwed up.  chuckle

Dreamwalker wrote:

Just why ?? why do they want to screw with people, because that seems to be what happens.

There's only one other source ... and that's the paranormal. They just put ideas in your head and that's it.
You're dealing with ex-humans who are non-empathic. It SEEMS they refused to go over to the other side because of the way they lived their lives here, and are dodging what they think is coming ... "punishment."

This is why too any NDE study has to be proven flat-line brain dead ... and the more time between going and coming back is good too. If you were in a coma you weren't "dead." Paranormal can transfer data into your head, and you simply believe it.
Very Happy

Last edited by Dreamwalker on Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hmmm what have i done)
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:42 pm

Not sure what happened there, My question was why Jim, why do they want to screw with people, because that seems to be what happens.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:23 pm

Dreamwalker wrote: Not sure what happened there, My question was why Jim, why do they want to screw with people, because that seems to be what happens.

The active / scary paranormal "basically" consists of ex-humans who have no empathy; screwing with people is what they liked to do while they were here, and it seems nothing has changed. I did my own personal research into this subject, and I got the same thing ... they tried to scare me. Unfortunately I don't scare in that context, and I'd just stand there and say "Seriously?" chuckle  

Even NDEs that are not proven to be flat-line brain dead, have aspects that still need to be straightened out - like all of this "meeting Jesus" stuff is not true - the bottom line is it's impossible. Now maybe, like one researcher said, they're guessing - but until that's proven, the data all needs to be straightened out. If they weren't "dead" they were still "alive" and easily played with by paranormal pictures in their heads.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:22 am

Its as sure as hell a minefield out there. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:08 pm

Del. wrote:Its as sure as hell a minefield out there. scratch

What can I say ... welcome to planet earth. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:35 pm

Del. wrote:Its as sure as hell a minefield out there. scratch

It's all here ,No need to go intergalactic,i reakon they come here for their entertainment rotf

I hope your daughter is soon feeling better Jim ,there seem to be so many facets to covid now heaven knows how many strains there are now .

give me a minute Sam i will ask Brenda which is the best book for British witness statements ( i seem to think it's her first which unfortunatey is now out of print )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:28 pm

sunbern wrote:
I hope your daughter is soon feeling better Jim ,there seem to be so many facets to covid now heaven knows how many strains there are now .

Yeah, she's S L O W L Y coming back. I think she got it from hubby who was "sick." He never went to the Drs. so ... i dunno. This is the third time I've lived with this; she had the original, he had a variant, and now this ... it's getting annoying. Mad

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:26 pm

"Yeah, she's S L O W L Y coming back. I think she got it from hubby who was "sick." He never went to the Drs. so ... i dunno. This is the third time I've lived with this; she had the original, he had a variant, and now this ... it's getting annoying. "

Good news,Anyway no more jabs for me ,We can only see where it goes this winter ,Tell them not to visit and not to take it personally ! hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:46 pm

She's better - playing some version of Mario with everyone else.

As far as the vaccine, never had it, don't want it. whistle

I wound up in the hospital to get checked out yesterday ... seems I have (after ALL of these years) developed lactose intolerance. I've had milk all of my life, and suddenly - it all just shut down. confused

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:38 am

Hmmm, that's a weird one...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:18 pm

Well I got lactase pills ... had lunch - now we shall see. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:34 am

Everything seems to be normalizing. cheers

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:11 pm

Good for you Jimbo.. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:44 pm

I found it a bit annoying the Dr didn't care about anything except if there was a blockage ... cuz then I had to stay there. They did a scan - and no blockage. He never went into possible causes - and I wound up having to figure that out.

Where'd everyone disappear to? Maybe they need something to read. chuckle

https://scholarlycommons.obu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1846&context=honors_theses

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next