Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 24 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:39 am

sunbern wrote:As far as Rendlesham is concerned it's all been said before,don't believe any new evidense and the tv shows are just promoting their own agendas

Exactly my thoughts as well Bern...Like the Roswell case Rendlesham has got whiskers on now, let it rest.

As an afterthought, no disrespects to you Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:24 am

Del. wrote:
sunbern wrote:As far as Rendlesham is concerned it's all been said before,don't believe any new evidense and the tv shows are just promoting their own agendas

Exactly my thoughts as well Bern...Like the Roswell case Rendlesham has got whiskers on now, let it rest.

As an afterthought, no disrespects to you Jim.

No biggy ... this subject is a total disaster. Rolling Eyes

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:31 am

Well I guess we've run out of things to talk about. looking dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:28 pm

Jim wrote:Well I guess we've run out of things to talk about. looking dunno

Never , sure we have covered a lot of ground ( and what a journey ) but we have more mileage on the clock  ,maybe a brief pause but this is a set of subjects that refuse to go away .Mysteries abound and as we are THE driving force behind solving them giving up is not an option i'm afraid  Mad Where we go others follow (wait and see Rolling Eyes Arrow ) You don't stop doing the lottery week after week if you are a positive thinker lol .i guess i'm not one of those either because i have only brought about a dozen tickets in my whole life  Exclamation .Now let me tell you something ,i have been suffering from a very painfull finger for the last 5 days ( i think i got a thorn in it deep last week) now i know, and whats more i have belief that my good lady in Suffolk has the ability to heal it .It is almost better tonight after she sent me that healing last night , you could call it a coincidence and that it was destined to get better anyway but it's not the first time she has done it and i do believe she did it .I remember when i was young my gran took me to see her friend who she said could clear warts ( which i did suffer from ) ,ok only once i would say was  a coincidense but she cleared my warts several times and within days of me visiting her every time ,i guess this is faithhealing not sure what else to call it but i am pretty convinced it can be done by certain people  .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:35 pm

As far as the "healing" goes, I actually dabbled in it back in the early '60s, it was a religious based approach because that's where I was back then. I really don't remember anything that went on, but I was talking to my brother a couple of months ago and he brought up the "healing" I did on his knee ... and it worked. I had forgotten all about it, and as I said it was a religious based approach.

What it's all about is anyone's guess - I'd say it has to be connected to this "other side" because that's all we have. What the definitive picture is, is beyond me. I just know it works.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:47 am

You are welcome to heal my knee anytime Jimbo, its the left one by the way....chuckle If you cant maybe Brenda can send me healing through the ether ..... lol!

''The essence of the universe, akin to a pool of energy from which everything originates.
The source of magic, a cure-all medicine, or even the birthplace of mythical beings like dragons or fairies''

A Thorne sounds about right Bern, I had the same a few years back whilst pruning Roses, I had the very tip of the Thorne deep in my finger but didn't realise it.

If its healing I would definitely say its Brenda's doing..Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:24 am

Del. wrote:You are welcome to heal my knee anytime Jimbo, its the left one by the way....chuckle If you cant maybe Brenda can send me healing through the ether ..... lol!

Leave it in the hands of someone who has gone into the subject. I had no explanatory data, and I had other things I was supposed to study. study

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:41 pm

You are welcome to heal my knee anytime Jimbo, its the left one by the way....i wiStudy Hall. - Page 24 1240046505 If you cant maybe Brenda can send me healing through the ether ..... Study Hall. - Page 24 Lol

I will ask her Del.Hope it soon gets better with or without her help but i am sure she will try to help you .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:46 am

Was only joking fellas...

But nice to know someone cares.... sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:55 am

If you want to look into this, I guess we could start with Brenda ... Bern can ask her how she started it all. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:40 am

Good idea, it cant do any harm to do a little delving into the unknown..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:22 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:44 pm

This seems like a good place to start:

I actually think this is our stop mate ,have you read it ,It pretty much sums up everything we have been trying to figure out .I was beginning to think Nelson would get his eye back before we solved this connundrum but there it is all laid out and exactly as we have surmised, we may still be wrong but as i see it this one almighty big coincidence  Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:03 pm

Well, science allegedly was used ... text says:

Laboratory experiments have been conducted to explore the mechanism of healing. These findings support the notion that energy is coming in and being channeled by the healer. Electro-magnetic experiments show ‘extraordinarily large’ low frequency magnetic fields measured from hands of healers which are not derived from healers' internal body currents alone. They are low frequencies, in the same range as used in some electrotherapy to aid tissue healing.
Electro-encephalograms have demonstrated increased alpha brain waves in the healer and during the healing session it has been found that the patient’s brain waves change to synchronize with that of the healer. Indeed, many studies have shown EEG interconnectivity between two individuals at a distance. Whatever the healer is doing, this seems to be transmitted to the patient.

There's SOMETHING going on ... we need more info on this.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:49 am

I agree with you Bern, something is definitely happening at another level.

Quote,
Reality is really a vast, resonating symphony of wave forms everything is interconnected.  Albert Einstein called this connection ‘spooky action at a distance’.  everything is connected: Bioelectromagnetic fields around our bodies are entangled with electromagnetic fields in the local environment and with photons (energy) from the rest of the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:57 am

Here's another one ... looks good - we shall see.

"Open your mind, set your biases and preconceived notions aside. We do not have all the answers and there is clearly more that we do not know and need to learn. Where the science supports these integrative concepts of energy medicine, let’s use them. Where there is not enough science, let the studies begin and continue."

https://dokumen.pub/qdownload/the-energy-healing-experiments-science-reveals-our-natural-power-to-heal-ebooknbsped-1416545220-9781416545224.html

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:59 am

Jim wrote:Here's another one ... looks good - we shall see.

Looks like you've picked on a Dodo Jim.  

Dear visitors
We regret to inform you that our website is currently undergoing maintenance and will be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:25 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:Here's another one ... looks good - we shall see.

Looks like you've picked on a Dodo Jim.  

Dear visitors
We regret to inform you that our website is currently undergoing maintenance and will be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Admin

Hmm - I'll email you a copy ... and sent one to Bernie.

Last edited by Jim on Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 24 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:32 am

Hi Jim and Del. Hope you are both keeping well. I have been sending you healing Del, but really needed your last name, still i have been sending it every night. Jim i first started healing as a child by healing birds when this worked i continued into my teenage years . Then into the 70s i joined a healing group passed all my exams and went round peoples houses to give healing then done through the 1980s and 90s in my house. Done healing right up to when i had my first stroke in 2011. I still do distant healing. when doing this my hands get very hot so i know it is working. I do call upon the Angels, my Guides and the Universe whilst giving or sending healing. One thing i have found is you cant heal yourself. Although Arch Angel Raphael will give healing if it is asked for. When i am giving hands on healing my hands get red hot and tingle. Hope this answered your questions Jim. Good luck.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:59 am

Hi Brenda, give me a bit, I have to leave and I'll be back later when we can get into this.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:14 pm

Sounds like you've had quite a ride since your childhood. I really have no information on this topic, I just know it works, like my brother's knee back in the '60s that I had forgotten all about. Damn CRS chuckle

My approach was religious based, but that's where I was back then.

If you want a copy of that science-based book on healing, ask Bern to email you a copy.

In one section of the text it says:

In the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health (formerly called the Human Energy Systems Laboratory) at the University of Arizona, we have conducted numerous experiments examining whether undergraduate students can detect a person’s hand energy. In our first experiment, I trained Justin to be the experimenter. Twenty college students in their late teens and early twenties volunteered to participate in the experiment. During the testing they were blindfolded and sat with their eyes closed. They rested their forearms gently on their laps, palms up. The participants were each given twenty-four trials, following the same routine Justin and I had originally used. Between trials, Justin placed his hands together to keep his hand temperature relatively constant.
In a second set of experiments, we expanded the number of tests, using twenty-one different experimenters trained by Justin and forty-one participants. Otherwise, the procedures were identical. The goal was to determine whether the effects observed in the first experiment were unique to Justin or could be observed in others.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:47 pm

This is getting exciting ,hav'nt got your e mail yet Jim .Thank you for contributing Brenda this is your subject and there is nobody i know better qualified to give us the information ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:59 pm

sunbern wrote:This is getting exciting ,hav'nt got your e mail yet Jim ...

That's odd ... i sent it to the hotmail address.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:22 am

Many thanks Brenda, I feel chuffed that you did this. Ostia Arthritis in the left knee was diagnosed last summer, I'm pain free at the moment but that wont last..

I have had to change my Hotmail address to another because Microsoft sign in wont change my old email and phone number. maybe Bernie is getting problems with his Hotmail address as well.

I cant find a place on here to enter my email address although I have yours Jim.
My new email address= pendel2024@outlook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:15 am

It seems this PDF is too big to send via email. Everybody try the link again (the download button) and see if you can get it. If not, I'll call my son later and ask him to download it and put it on my experiences page.

https://dokumen.pub/qdownload/the-energy-healing-experiments-science-reveals-our-natural-power-to-heal-ebooknbsped-1416545220-9781416545224.html

OK ... I just talked with him and he's gonna put it on my page at the bottom later (he's working right now). When everyone has it, he'll remove it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next