Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 7 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:47 pm

https://youtu.be/mwCsW2VgEPg

How about constructing something on this .Hav'nt listened to this guy before but an awful lot of what he is saying makes sense to me ( not sure about pixelated Antarctica though pale )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:47 pm

sunbern wrote:
How about constructing something on this .

There isn't anything I could say about this ... I've been listening to this story for years and it's one version after the other.  dunno

With regard to the original question, look at this pic - what does it look like to you? And as far as the dude looking at it ... that's exactly what he's doing - even covering his eyes to block the sun.

They had sightings back then. And this second pic below is even more weird. Where did a picture of a spiral galaxy come from in the 1400s???

Study Hall. - Page 7 UFObirth2

Study Hall. - Page 7 01-f68v3-round-diagram

That's a spiral galaxy from a page in the Voynich. When I asked Dr LaViolette about this years back, he said:

Jim,
Thanks for directing me to the picture at your web site. I see that it does
show what look like stars toward the center of the spiral disc. Maybe
you're right. The central circle is about the right relative diameter for the galactic bulge (the eye) if the outer circle is taken as the circumference line that passes through our solar system. (WHAT??)

This circle subtends about 13 degrees of arc, whereas the bulge
subtends about 14 degrees of arc. The circle further out defined by the
convoluted in-and-out folds is about the right proportional size for the
molecular gas ring which is positioned around 14,000 ly from the center,
as compared with our 23,000 ly distance. This gives an angular size of 31
degrees of arc measured from the gas ring to the Galactic Center, about the
same as in the drawing.

There's been more going on in our history than we have records of ... with regard to the pyramid building ... if we didn't do it - who did?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:48 am

What can I say, I would have thought the man and his dog may have been one of the first abductions following the painting of this picture. I don't know, its put about that this has been going on (sightings) for hundreds of years and they are still around us today, my feelings about all of this is why they still cloak themselves away from us earthlings, whats that all about, they are around for a purpose but what purpose. The map thing I haven't got a clue about it looks like its been drawn by a child. I pass on that one.

The video of Greg Braden I've seen before, He is such an intelligent speaker I could listen to him for hours a bit like Graham Hancock, but I shall tend to agree with you Jim its a subject that has been doing the circuit for decades but the format stays the same. I think its all down to all of this secrecy the powers that be don't want us to know about. Knowledge is power. Power is absolute. Welcome to the MATRIX.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:02 am

Del. wrote:... my feelings about all of this is why they still cloak themselves away from us earthlings, whats that all about, they are around for a purpose but what purpose.

They know we'd freak out if they landed ... even today. So - the visuals / sightings are a reintroduction to the subject we SHOULD know about, but, it's gone. As far as "purpose" - the superwave is coming and they are here to help.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:53 pm

"Knowledge is power. Power is absolute. Welcome to the MATRIX."

Now i am regretting having a covid jab mate affraid

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:15 pm

sunbern wrote:"Knowledge is power. Power is absolute. Welcome to the MATRIX."

Now i am regretting having a covid jab mate affraid

I never got one ... I lived with two cases (the original and a later version) and I never got it. My approach was making sure my immune system was where it should be (vitamins and supplements).

But it's not stopping me from getting OLD ... rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:24 am

sunbern wrote: Now i am regretting having a covid jab mate affraid

No more of that stuff for me Bern...

Dreamwalker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:28 am

Jim wrote: But it's not stopping me from getting OLD ... rotf

We shall all meet for that great GIG in the sky.... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:07 pm

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote: But it's not stopping me from getting OLD ... rotf

We shall all meet for that great GIG in the sky.... chuckle

Yeah, that's going to be an interesting picture seeing as we have no hard explanational data to understand it. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:35 pm

"We shall all meet for that great GIG in the sky"

One of these days mate ,One of these days ...                              

https://youtu.be/218_-Lze8N0?si=AnY7pKgO3_sBfnSI

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:23 pm

sunbern wrote:"We shall all meet for that great GIG in the sky"

One of these days mate ,One of these days ...    

I've always found the "death" picture interesting, seeing that 106 people die on average every MINUTE.
https://www.medindia.net/patients/calculators/world-death-clock.asp

Can you visualize the number of people that would continually show up on this "other side?"

NDEs make it simple and eliminate the chaos for some odd reason ... but there would have to be an unreal amount of chaos. And that's just from THIS PLANET!

Add to this something like a nuclear war where millions of people die at once. What would it be like then?
Shocked

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:46 am

Ooh yes, one of the greatest bands of all time, I was weaned on them from the ripe old age of 17. I can remember it as clear as day. 1967 Pink Floyd's debut single, Arnold Layne.  The song was banned by BBC Radio London, who objected to the lyrics about a transvestite underwear thief. Oh how we have come a long way but it is all still the same.

When it comes to the ''Death scene'' I get a picture in my head of all the busiest airports on the planet and a whole lot of people departing from each to that one destination.  chuckle  ''The great GIG in the sky'' alien Hope you like Pink Floyd Jim... rotf Bernie and I do.. We've got our tickets. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:18 am

"Can you visualize the number of people that would continually show up on this "other side?"

I don't see bodies going through to the other side just lifeforce energy orbs in a spiritual way ( i believe our bodies stay here they die and are no more use to us ) Heaven knows who we are reacting with in the form of ghosts or during a seance ( not sure about that spelling ! ) but my take on it is when we are due to be reborn our spiritual energy enters a baby at conception and hey presto we pop up back on this earth again or somewhere else maybe if whoever is shuffling the pack of cards decides to put us somewhere else .( who knows we could even be reborn as an et alien )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:21 pm

As far as the "music" goes ... I'm old music centered when creativity was alive ... that's gone today.

As far as this afterlife ... add the fact we aren't the only planet. I don't even want to think about the number of "arrivals" there.

I don't buy the reincarnation aspect, cuz the historical picture shows it was a late addition in the explanational picture. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:45 am

My take on it is along your thinking Bern, but ever since thinking about the subject over the years I have always gone with the thought of recycle, it seems everything recycles in some form or the other so why not us.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:53 am

Del. wrote:My take on it is along your thinking Bern, but ever since thinking about the subject over the years  I have always gone with the thought of recycle, it seems everything recycles in some form or the other so why not us.  

So then ... why did you "recycle" to come to this sh!t-hole of a planet? One would tend to think you'd know why ... but there's never any "memory." dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:20 am

I don't think the soul has an option, a soul from a human body that has just died passes on by rebirth into another being.
Well that's my take on it.

Mmm. never any memory....

From a very young child I used to get these strange images in my head/mind of wondering around with a few other rogues putting drunks out cold with a cosh and taking them onboard a ship and I even knew at this very young age that the cosh was called a priest. It was not until in my teens that I came across an image of a press gang and shivers ran down my spine. At the time TV was in its infancy and just a static screen most of the time because most people could not get a signal. I was not at any type of school because I was too young, I could not read and write so where did all this shit in my brain come from, it was certainly not from my parents. To this day I wonder how it would pan out under regression. But at 72 I don't think that will ever happen. whoever's body my soul enters in the future would that human being have any images of the fire service to which I served for 25 years and UFO's. Interesting. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:35 am

Del. wrote:I don't think the soul has an option, a soul from a human body that has just died passes on by rebirth into another being.
Well that's my take on it.

Mmm. never any  memory....
Yeah, but the problem is - WHERE did this information come from? It was yet another "interpretation" of this data-less spiritual world. According to the resarch done by the late Professor Leopold Fischer:

"In its present form, the way people talk about it today, it is quite
old, but it's not as old as people hope it would be. You have only a
vestigial or marginal mention of something like transmigration in the older sections of the Veda. There is the first complete mention, though very brief, in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, which is quite old. But the real assumptions having to do with reincarnation come in the Puranic age, at the time that the Puranas were composed, and then of course, through Buddhism. So you might say that it reached a state of common acceptance, I would think, around 300 B.C., but not earlier. So it is old, but in its highly articulated form it is not so old — and the way it's talked about now, that's recent; that's "Theosophical Society."

So ... what are we dealing with? Basically - more BS.
According to Britannica:
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hinduism/The-Upanishads

The origin and development of the belief in transmigration of souls are very obscure. A few passages suggest that this doctrine was known even in the days of the Rigveda, and the Brahmanas often refer to doctrines of re-death and rebirth, but it was first clearly propounded in the earliest Upanishad—the Brihadaranyka. There it is stated that the soul of a Vedic sacrificer returns to earth and is reborn in human or animal form. This doctrine of samsara (reincarnation) is attributed to the sage Uddalaka Aruni, who is said to have learned it from a Kshatriya chief. In the same text, the doctrine of karma (“actions”), according to which the soul achieves a happy or unhappy rebirth according to its works in the previous life, occurs for the first time and is attributed to the theologian Yajnavalkya. Both doctrines seem to have been new, circulating among small groups of ascetics who were disinclined to make them public, perhaps for fear of the orthodox priests. These doctrines must have spread rapidly, for they appear in the later Upanishads and in the earliest Buddhist and Jain scriptures.

This is how it always works ... just new added BS.

Del. wrote:
From a very young child I used to get these strange images in my head/mind of wondering around with a few other rogues putting drunks  out cold with a cosh and taking them onboard a ship and I even knew at this very young age that the cosh was called a priest. It was not until in my teens that I came across an image of a press gang and shivers ran down my spine. At the time TV was in its infancy and just a static screen most of the time because most people could not get a signal. I was not at any type of school because I was too young, I could not read and write so where did all this shit in my brain come from, it was certainly not from my parents. To this day I wonder how it would pan out under regression. But at 72 I don't think that will ever happen. whoever's body my soul enters in the future would that human being have any images of the fire service to which I served for 25 years and UFO's. Interesting.    affraid

Children are more easily controlled via the paranormal than adults - because they have NO clue what's going on. My stuff started at 5 years old, and I had no idea what this paranormal stuff could have been ... I'd never heard of it. Was it paranormal? According the answers I found after DECADES of looking into all of this - some later in my life was - the main part ... no.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:41 pm

but there's never any "memory."

Come to my rescue here Bren ,you know the reaction you got to that place Derek took us to where witches ( supposedly ) were strapped into a chair on the end of a long pole and dipped beneath the water for goodness knows how long before they were let back up .If they survived they were innocent,  but none did , so all died .It was barbaric .You got cold shivers and wanted away from there .You did'nt have any idea until our friend Derek told us this was the hometown of the witchfinder general in the uk .My take on that was that you had a latent memory of being drowned there once and your fear of water bears this out but i know you will say how can you prove it Jim ? Also you can remember being buried by an avalanche as an indian squaw .Also a french prelife  .A sceptic might say you have a very fertile immagination but from my perspective you are not an attention seeker .You have only ever described what you have seen and feel  .Your photographs are mind blowing .I just think you are a human gifted with the ability to see and feel things that( for want of a better description ) are not possible for people who are more` grounded` i/e most of us ...I have said many times how much of a sceptic i was .I guess at first i was like an undercover journalist trying to glean as many facts as possible and then make my own assumptions based on these .well i am now so much more well informed .I still cant convince people  ( with the facts i have ) that you are genuinely different to the rest of us but i am now convinced and i guess it is for others using constructive research to prove or disprove ,the things you can do ,have done and can remember .I have no doubts any more as i have now inherited the t shirt ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:31 pm

With regard to Brenda's "memories" ... I've read stories like that before, and the best ones were those from children. They were highly detailed "pre-life" stories and had provable points to them, and I definitely can see why the listeners would believe it.

The problem (kind of like Christian beliefs and Jesus' return) is that religious history since writing began shows nothing but different stories. There was no sign of reincarnation from the start in Sumer and Egypt, and it wasn't even mentioned until it slowly began to pop up in India. (And at least one source I read blames the Aryans for it.) I can't say, but it was a late arrival and a constantly changing picture to this day. dunno This is something everyone has take into consideration with this (or any) topic ... and the paranormal is the only other source we have regarding lies.

I don't believe or not believe anything until I have enough info to at least begin to prove it. To date, this reincarnation picture just doesn't work when confronted by history.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:43 pm

Del. wrote:My take on it is along your thinking Bern, but ever since thinking about the subject over the years  I have always gone with the thought of recycle, it seems everything recycles in some form or the other so why not us.  

Too many posts too comment on, i agree with you here Del , i think along the lines of recycling, and with each cycle we forget more and more or become dumber until we blink out of existence, as humans.

And yes, Bernie, we are just energy, thats what we go back to, just floating about, like millions of tiny compact bubbles,and maybe when that enters a soul only then does it have/need space as in its body.

I watched a second part to that Rendlesham Forest investigation that i mentioned a few weeks ago Bernie, i watched it last night, during in it they mentioned a film or documentary that is being made called Capell Green, i dont think its out yet. Have you heard about it (assuming you have) Do you know when its being released or anything about it?
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:03 pm

Never heard of it. According to the end of this trailer - it was allegedly coming out in 2019.  dunno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_l68Fzu6RY

Capel Green (2023) - FuLL Movie ... but it seems you have to subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1KuUw1xG7U

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:16 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:

Too many posts too comment on,  i agree with you here Del , i think along the lines of recycling, and with each cycle we forget more and more or become dumber until we blink out of existence, as humans.

Or ... there isn't anything to remember because it never happened. dunno

I'm not trying to be a pain here ... but, there's more data to consider.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:06 am

I read somewhere a few years back that since Roswell everything that Larry Warren has described or written about is all lies and totally fiction to make money.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:19 am

Del. wrote:I read somewhere a few years back that since Roswell everything that Larry Warren has described or written about is all lies and totally fiction to make money.    

I know nothing about Warren ... what kind of replies surfaced - the usual back and forth rhetoric?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next