Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 9 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:29 am

Holy Moly.. Shocked That's a bit heavy glad I'm agnostic...chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:09 pm

Del. wrote:Holy Moly.. Shocked That's a bit heavy glad I'm agnostic...chuckle  

chuckle

Well, the difference between you and me is that I believe there IS information to make a decision, and that information is religious history. This "GOD" picture is really no different than the "LOVE RELATIONSHIP" picture no one examines either. It's not "love" ... it's the reproductive picture and you simply have found someone you are sexually attracted to and want to make babies with. dunno

Regarding the "GOD" picture, does this information show anything? Yes - all of these stories have been made up from a time in and around 12,000 BC (no writing yet - impossible to nail down a time). It shows that the superwave picture existed, so, the ET "arrival" picture (like we have today) was in play. The "religious elite" that developed back then, simply changed the ET picture into polytheism, and it went on from there. When Sumer and Egypt popped up, polytheism was already developed, and from the beginning of writing to the mid 1300s BC the stories changed, and then, one of those changes was the beginning of monotheism. It went from Egypt, to the Zoroastrians, to the Jews ... and that article you looked at is part of the picture.

Does "GOD" exist? Based on this historic info - no. What does this do to the "afterlife" picture? Well, there's enough info to show SOMETHING is going on, but, as usual, the defining information is all screwed up. It looks to be another dimensional world ... we can't even say how we got involved in this picture ... so - good luck.
lol!

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:39 pm

I am on a seriously tough contract right now so a bit pooped when i get in .Don't worry i'm still here but i might not be after a week of this weather !. I know the heat is something you are used to over there Jim but when we get a blast to 30c here ( especially after the spell of relatively cool weather) it hits us like a wall and trying to keep the workrate up just leads to dehydration and a build up of lactic acid .I had to stop my van on the way home tonight to stretch my cramped up legs and guzzle yet another bottle of water .Relaxing now with something a bit more soothing lol.Anyway hope those pills do the job .No more milk for you i'm guessing but there are some good alternatives out there just may take a bit of getting used to.. On the monoetheism note i have plodded through the bible ( it was incredibly hard going ) but on revelations now so nearly there .I felt i had to do it to comment on it's content but apart from the four Gospels ( Mathew Mark Luke and John ) i have had a dickens of a job trying to understand most of it .It's a real headscratcher and i tend to think those that get "the calling " are just looking for a way to drop out of constructive society to be honest .So there is no hope for any of us given that so few will find salvation .Is it the goody goodies that do nothing wrong ( they are an extinct breed ) is it those that walk round the wailing wall or touch the black stone or wear a veil/turban all their lives or fall flat on their faces and eat the dirt .I don't know or care ,my way is my way if it does'nt suit the power/s that be. well i just hope they don't use wet willow if they burn me at the stake .. affraid

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:28 pm

sunbern wrote:I am on a seriously tough contract right now so a bit pooped when i get in .Don't worry i'm still here but i might not be after a week of this weather !.  I know the heat is something you are used to over there Jim but when we get a blast to 30c  here ( especially after the spell of relatively cool weather) it hits us like a wall and trying to keep the workrate up just leads to dehydration and a build up of lactic acid .I had to stop my van on the way home tonight to stretch my cramped up legs and guzzle yet another bottle of water .Relaxing now with something a bit more soothing lol.

Wow ... I had no idea what your heat was like over there. Frankly, with a translation of 30c to f as being 86 f - that's a nice day here.  rotf

sunbern wrote:
Anyway hope those pills do the job .No more milk for you i'm guessing but there are some good alternatives out there just may take a bit of getting used to..

Actually the lactase pills did a 100% improvement ... and I can still drink my milk.  cheers

sunbern wrote:
On the monoetheism note i have plodded through the bible ( it was incredibly hard going ) but on revelations now so nearly there .I felt i had to do it to comment on it's content but apart from the four Gospels ( Mathew Mark Luke and John )  i have had a dickens of a job trying to understand most of it .It's a real headscratcher and i tend to think those that get "the calling " are just looking for a way to drop out of constructive society to be honest .So there is no hope for any of us given that so few will find salvation .Is it the goody goodies that do nothing wrong ( they are an extinct breed ) is it those that walk round the wailing wall or touch the black stone or wear a veil/turban all their lives or fall flat on their faces and eat the dirt .I don't know or care ,my way is my way if it does'nt suit the power/s that be. well i just hope they don't use wet willow if they burn me at the stake .. affraid

What you're doing now I started back in '73. The bottom line is that you have to understand what it is you are looking for, because the way we were raised we don't realize what we're reading.

First on the list is that these are people 2000 rounded years ago, talking to people 2000 rounded years ago, about something that was supposed to happen 1900 rounded years ago, going by the dating of the book of Revelation. When people read this stuff, they immediately think it's talking directly to them today, and this is why the following historical goof-ups happened:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

On top of all that, is the religious history - and when you look at that you see this entire story was a rewrite of the Zoroastrian end times story where the "one coming" was the Saoshyant. That character was changed by the Jews into the Messiah ... and it just went on from there.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:25 pm

As an add-on to the above ...

When you read verses like this … why is it that no one stops to think about what it’s saying?

Matthew 16:28
Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

Mark 9:1
And he said to them, “Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God after it has come with power.”

Luke 9:27
But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God.”

And then there’s one to the High Priest Caiaphas:

Matt 26:64
Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

The bottom line is that for the last 1900 rounded years (going by the dating of the book of Revelation), this “return” has not happened. Logic dictates that since this return hasn’t happened, the people referenced above should technically STILL BE ALIVE. All that needs to be done is to find these people, and you win. They all died … or they would have come forward SOMEWHERE in history (probably connecting with the Catholic Church when they were in their 300s) and made their presence known.

The bottom line is that all of the people involved are dead. Don’t think so? Find them – they really should be easy to find at 2000 rounded years old. If you can’t find them – Christianity is officially out the window because this one picture shows a blatant lie regarding this "return" ... which was supposed to have happened in THEIR TIME! But it DIDN'T. And people have been saying it's still coming for the last 2000 rounded years.

At any rate ... it didn't happen and the above people should still be here.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:29 pm

"When people read this stuff, they immediately think it's talking directly to them today, and this is why the following historical goof-ups happened:"

I have tried to put myself in their shoes but time moves on so quickly and each generation sees so many changes in their lifetime and those changes seem to be speeding up all the time and pretty soon in way less than a lifetime it will be happening so fast the guys alive in only a few hundred years time will ( i think ) be using machines to do all their thinking ..Anyway perhaps thats it we reached a period in our history where artificial inteligence took over and someone somewhere did'nt like it so they levelled the planet and let us start again from a remnant of that epoch and a massively depleted population spread over the Earth with only snippets of the information and civilization they once had ( hence the connection via the ancient stories of races like the Aborigines ,hopi ,ancient Mayans,Easter islanders and the Dogons ).....Speculation i know but something happened way back that almost vanished without a trace ..Tantalizing is'nt it Exclamation

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:01 pm

sunbern wrote:Speculation i know but something happened way back that almost vanished without a trace ..Tantalizing is'nt it Exclamation

Well, if I understand what you're saying, the only thing that happened "way back" was the superwave. This "end times story" that changes from culture to culture was all that was left of the info we were given regarding the event that's coming today, which back then was half-way here. Is that what you were getting at? hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:15 pm

But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God.”

{ bernie ) The only possibility of that happening is time travel ,another one to add to our growing list of unsolved mysteries ,crumbs gang we are racking them up. !

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:42 pm

"Well, if I understand what you're saying, the only thing that happened "way back" was the superwave. This "end times story" that changes from culture to culture was all that was left of the info we were given regarding the event that's coming today, which back then was half-way here. Is that what you were getting at? "

( Bernie ) yes it does seem to be the main contender for shedding light on this tangled mess ,there may be other possibilities though that are yet to be discovered .someone trying ( very successfully ) to cover their armageddon tracks.If the evidence for an advanced civilization continues to mount up perhaps a severe ice age or a meteor we have yet to record could account for it's demise we don't know but all the evidence it seems to me points to a very advanced lost culture that left barely a trace of it's existence behind and left us clutching at straws for answers ...

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:00 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:

{ bernie )  The only possibility of that happening is time travel ,another one to add to our growing list of unsolved mysteries ,crumbs gang we are racking them up.  !

Actually - no. There are other verses that lay this idea out ... like:

For yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come, and will not delay. (Heb.10:37).

A very little while is not 1900+ years. It was believed Jesus was coming back somewhere in their generation.

The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. (Rv 1:1)

...I am coming quickly. (Rv.22:7)

...Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. (Rv.22:10)

Behold, I am coming quickly... (Rv.22:12)

Yes, I am coming quickly. (Rv.22:20)

Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also
will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is
about to come upon the whole world, to test those who
dwell upon the earth. (Rv.3:10)

For the time has come that judgment must begin at the house of God. And if it
first begins with us, what shall the end be of those who obey not the Gospel of God? (1 Pet. 4:17)

The idea is, these people who would live to see this were simply living their lives in their time and died like everyone else. Unfortunately, this return and end never happened.

When I had finished this study, I triped over the work of biblical scholar Dr Bart Ehrman, who said  in in his book Apocalyptic Prophet of the New Millennium:

For nearly two thousand years there have been Christians who have thought the world was going to end in their own lifetimes. The thesis of this book is that this belief is as ancient as the Christian religion itself, that it can be traced all the way back to the beginning, to the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus thought that the history of the world would come to a screeching halt, that God would intervene in the affairs of this planet, overthrow the forces of evil in a cosmic act of judgment, and establish his Utopian Kingdom here on earth. And this was to happen within Jesus' own generation.

It's because of this mess this list of failed prophecies happened:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:40 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:
( Bernie ) yes it does seem to be the main contender for shedding light on this tangled mess ,there may be other possibilities though that are yet to be discovered .someone trying ( very successfully ) to cover their armageddon tracks.If the evidence for an advanced civilization continues to mount up perhaps a severe ice age or a meteor we have yet to record could account for it's demise we don't know but all the evidence it seems to me points to a very advanced lost culture that left barely a trace of it's existence behind and left us clutching at straws for answers  ...

The only picture I ever tripped over deals with what was originally called "The Great Leap Forward." For some unknown reason, and somewhere after the 5000 year superwave event, humanity changed and started being very symbolic. What gets me is the Long Count work I did points back to the exact same time period. Was ET involved somehow with this? As far their seeming disappearance, all I see is the addition of the non-empathic aspect, which was around as far back as the 13,000 BC superwave event, and all the "changes" that went on via religion.

BTW, it seems this name (The Great Leap Forward) was stolen and if you look it up you're going to get a bunch of "China" stories. Try "the creative explosion." dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:56 am

"A very little while is not 1900+ years. It was believed Jesus was coming back somewhere in their generation"

AGREED ,But the thing time travel allows, is, when they are ready ,they can be back there and to all intents and purposes not even be missed .Who knows how long you were away when you were taken .but although your neighbour saw you go it was only a matter of minutes ? before you were returned ..

As for the chronology of apocalyptic events .i still think overpopulaion is the most likely leading to wars and the degeneration of society into fragmented pockets striving to survive ,scared witless and struggling to cling on to life with no thought or use for technology which will need rebuilding over thousands of years again even if any vestiges or memories still remain (which i believe may have happened in the past)  . There is no reference in those propheceys of the next superwave that  i saw mention of,maybe you should jump in there Jim .It could be your claim to fame if there is anyone left to record it ! ?    chuckle   (Bernie )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:19 am

Where did Sam go ? Are you talking to her by email ? ( still reading, Brenda and Bernie )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:39 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:"A very little while is not 1900+ years. It was believed Jesus was coming back somewhere in their generation"

AGREED ,But the thing time travel allows, is, when they are ready ,they can be back there and to all intents and purposes not even be missed .Who knows how long you were away when you were taken .but although your neighbour saw you go it was only a matter of minutes ? before you were returned ..

Yeah, but that's not what this story is about. What it's about is actually a rewrite of the Zoroastrian end times story where the "coming one" was the Saoshyant. During the exile the Jews lived with the Zoroastrians, and when they finally went back home they simply took all the info they had gathered, rewrote it (as usual), and changed this main character into the messiah. The idea is, just like the Zoroastrian story was wrong and the Saoshyant hasn't made it yet, this messiah idea failed too.

Brenda Marguerite wrote:
As for the chronology of apocalyptic events .i still think overpopulaion is the most likely leading to wars and the degeneration of society into fragmented pockets striving to survive ,scared witless and struggling to cling on to life with no thought or use for technology which will need rebuilding over thousands of years again even if any vestiges or memories still remain (which i believe may have happened in the past)  .  There is no reference in those propheceys of the next superwave that  i saw mention of,maybe you should jump in there Jim .It could be your claim to fame if there is anyone left to record it ! ?    chuckle   (Bernie )

chuckle I've already tried to "jump in" over the years ... and no one cares to think.  d'oh

With regard to the "prophecies of the next superwave" ... it's definitely there, except it was referenced as a returning event, as in the case of the Aztecs, this is the end of the fifth world / fifth sun.
This Aztec "fifth sun" end times story is supposed to be part of about 20 different cultures that used the same idea. Even the Maya 2012 date was part of this picture, with the "arrival" of the god of 9 long steps (which again trace back to the 38,000 BC date). As usual these stories were all made up, but, welcome to religion and ancient delusions. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:39 pm

Hi all,

Glad both your daughter and yourself are okay Jim. I was born with a lactose intolerance and had to have special milk etc, as i got older it seemingly disappeared, though ive never had a sweet tooth, dont like milky products or cream/ buttercream, milkshake things like that, it does seem to be coming back with certain foods as ive got older, though that could be down to all the crap in food these days.

No offence intended but i cant read that Jim, ive told you this before but anything to do with religion i cant take, it actually makes me feel pissed off, i really dont know why, other than i dont believe any of it, its all somebodys version, and interpretation. i actually feel almost a physical reaction to it, weird i know.

The heat this last week has been intense, just no relief from it, the only good thing was two early morning mists wher the air was cool and felt lovely. I work in a so called smart building, cost millions to build, supposed to be warm in winter and cool in summer, it is boiling all year round, there is no airflow, windows only open a few inches and has underfloor heating, its awful, i do a physical job and the heat this week has made it feel unbearable, never ever get underfloor heating, its not natural to heat upwards from your feet, and dries everything into the carpets/floor. Looking foreward to some cooler weather, its either all or nothing, we need a happy in between. Very Happy
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:41 pm

Dreamwalker wrote: Hi all,

Glad both your daughter and yourself are okay Jim. I was born with a lactose intolerance and had to have special milk etc, as i got older it seemingly disappeared, though ive never had a sweet tooth, dont like milky products or cream/ buttercream, milkshake things like that, it does seem to be coming back with certain foods as ive got older, though that could be down to all the crap in food these days.

Get a small package of lactase tablets ... they work really well and you can eat anything with dairy.

Dreamwalker wrote:
No offence intended but i cant read that Jim, ive told you this before but anything to do with religion i cant take, it actually makes me feel pissed off, i really dont know why, other than i dont believe any of it, its all somebodys version, and interpretation. i actually feel almost a physical reaction to it, weird i know.

Well, this approach simply boils down to historical answers for me. It's like the arguments that circulate about the existence of GOD. Does GOD exist? According to history - no. It was always polytheism / monolatry / henotheism and finally monotheism. All these approaches are nothing more than human guesswork, and that's it. The day that someone answers this historical picture and sets the record straight, I'll be happy. Thus far - nothing.

Dreamwalker wrote:
The heat this last week has been intense, just no relief from it, the only good thing was two early morning mists where the air was cool and felt lovely. I work in a so called smart building, cost millions to build, supposed to be warm in winter and cool in summer, it is boiling all year round, there is no airflow, windows only open a few inches and has underfloor heating, its awful, i do a physical job and the heat this week has made it feel unbearable, never ever get underfloor heating, its not natural to heat upwards from your feet, and dries everything into the carpets/floor. Looking foreward to some cooler weather, its either all or nothing, we need a happy in between. Very Happy

The highest it's gotten here is 110 ... which is supposed to be 43.3 degrees celsius. We haven't had rain, but, it's supposed to all this upcoming week. We shall see. cheers

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:58 pm

The problem with the U.K is that we are not geared up for that kind of heat, we only get a few days a year like that though last years temps were unusually high. At work the only aircon is in the reception and offices and I.T rooms, where they just sit at desks, everyone else just melts. Fans are next to useless at those temps , they have 1 per room which is not enough. No working laws in high temps are enforced because its so rare. sunny

Never gonna happen is it Jim? about God or anything else, just lies, lies and more lies. So fed up with all the bloody lies. I have to keep my mouth shut at work when they start going on about the latest covid, they believe all the crap they see on t.v , i have to walk away. Rolling Eyes
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:16 am

Dreamwalker wrote: The problem with the U.K is that we are not geared up for that kind of heat, we only get a few days a year like that though last years temps were unusually high. At work the only aircon is in the reception and offices and I.T rooms, where they just sit at desks, everyone else just melts. Fans are next to useless at those temps , they have 1 per room which is not enough. No working laws in high temps are enforced because its so rare.  sunny

I never realized the temp difference between here and the UK ...  hmm

Dreamwalker wrote:
Never gonna happen is it Jim? about God or anything else, just lies, lies and more lies. So fed up with all the bloody lies. I have to keep my mouth shut at work when they start going on about the latest covid, they believe all the crap they see on t.v , i have to walk away. Rolling Eyes

See, I'm more interested in details - if they can be found. This "lies" crap has been going on since around 12,000 BC, it reveals the presence of non-empathics, who basically began controlling the common people and pissing them off with this ritualistic "beheading of the dead." The common people actually reached a point where they tried to shut them down - but - it didn't work, and eventually Egypt and Sumer popped up. Stories go on from there.

Based on what I have looked at, there does seem to be an "afterlife" ... it's just that the religious explanations are all different. Verified (by medical experts) flatline brain dead people have proven that during the time they were dead, they did see what was going on around them, and then comparisons of their "trips" to 'wherever' are basically all the same. The studies done in the paranormal also show the subject is real...and I did my own study of that subject ... it's real. The only explanation I have is simply another dimensional existence. Exactly HOW that came together here is beyond me. It would seem that all life in the universe would have it ... and I can't fathom the amount of people crossing over every minute.

Yes, people can drive you crazy with their approaches to life, but frankly, I ignore it. I've tried to talk with people for decades - and 99 out of 100 will not follow the bouncing ball of logic. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:01 pm

"No offence intended but i cant read that Jim, ive told you this before but anything to do with religion i cant take, it actually makes me feel pissed off, i really dont know why, other than i dont believe any of it, its all somebodys version, and interpretation. i actually feel almost a physical reaction to it, weird i know."

Yep that nailed it Sam,exactly the impression i came away with after painstakingly trying to make sense of it all .Chinese whispers has led us to where we are now up s---t creek without a paddle.The basic thread can be traced back as far as the religious picture CAN be traced ( as you so rightly say Jim ) I would suggest something did happen but the webs that have been weaved around it all have muddied the waters and left us with this situation that can never be recorded accurately without more reliable information which has been lacking throughout history and as it collected more and more misleading and questionable anecdotes the longer it travelled .It comes as no suprise that the whole shebang is now being questioned so intently.I came away from it thinking i had just done groundhog day about a dozen times ! ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:24 pm

Just as an add-on ... I had a talk with Dr L a while back, and he said:

the EMP shock from this superwave could cause – “problems.”
“Upon arrival, it would ionize the Earth's atmosphere and consequently destroy the ozone layer, thereby increasing the Earth's exposure to harmful UV rays and ionizing
radiation. The atmospheric electron shower produced by the superwave
cosmic rays and the consequent increased penetration of solar UV would
have the effect of raising the incidence of skin cancer and the rate of
genetic mutation
.”

"The first few days would likely have a relatively balanced cosmic ray charge. It would be after this that the charge would become more negative as an increasing number of cosmic
ray protons lag behind the main volley. Yes superwaves could alter our genes. Whether to the extent to cause damage, I don't know."

My response was: Wouldn’t “alteration” be … “damage?”

The idea was that after the 5000 year superwave (at least to me) it SEEMS these "alterations" could have led to the problems that popped up later that we know as "non-empathic." After thousands of years it seems traits of narcissism and psychopathy (control) popped up at the beginning of the religious time period. They've been with us ever since.  hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:59 pm

"The idea was that after the 5000 year superwave (at least to me) it SEEMS these "alterations" could have led to the problems that popped up later that we know as "non-empathic." After thousands of years it seems traits of narcissism and psychopathy (control) popped up at the beginning of the religious time period. They've been with us ever since. "

Yes, certainly food for thought there,good research and glad you are still talking to Dr LaVoilette . Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:19 pm

sunbern wrote:Yes, certainly food for thought there,good research and glad you are still talking to Dr LaVoilette . Idea

Well ... Dr LaViolette died last December ... maybe I could do some EVPs. looking

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:42 am

Jim wrote:Well ... Dr LaViolette died last December ... maybe I could do some EVPs. looking

As well as electronic voice phenomena, you don't happen to do crystal ball reading as well do you Jim.. rotf hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:19 am

Del. wrote:As well as electronic voice phenomena, you don't happen to do crystal ball reading as well do you Jim.. rotf hide

rotf

Honestly, if I thought the EVP approach would work, I'd try it. But, you never really know who's there.

hide

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:13 pm

Nothing to loose by trying it ,IF anyone could try to answer a contact i would have thought he would .Clean forgot you said he had passed on Jim .LOL del...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next