Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 10 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:21 pm

sunbern wrote:  Nothing to loose by trying it ,IF anyone could try to answer a contact i would have thought he would .Clean forgot you said he had passed on Jim .LOL del...

Actually, there's a lot to lose ... you have no idea who it is you're talking with, and like back in the apartment when I did this there, "stuff" started to happen - the first thing that happened was my phone got fried.
To them it's a joke ... but it can get a little annoying. And now since I'm living with family, everyone is open to this "stuff."

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:32 pm

Point well made mate agreed.It does seem like a chaotic place where the `contacts` are emanating from and best left well alone in your situation .Looks like the thundery season has arrived here now, maybe a spin off from your hurricanes over there ,I guess we can say Autumn has well and truly arrived here now .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:09 am

sunbern wrote:Looks like the thundery season has arrived here now, maybe a spin off from your hurricanes over there ,I guess we can say Autumn has well and truly arrived here now .

What happened to summer, did I fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:19 am

"What happened to summer, did I fall asleep.? "

did you miss those 2 weeks we had then Del ? ( june/sept ) lol!  Must admit i can't remember many more cooler summers ,i dont like the heat so i'm not complaining and it did'nt half make my hedges grow that i planted last winter ! sunny here you are mate get the deck chair out ! chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:00 pm

It's been better here ... high 60s in the early morning, 70s in the later morning, 80s in the afternoon. We had a week of supposed rain - but - it was basically just overcast with a little rain here and there. Thursday's supposed to be another rain day. We'll see. dunno

With regard to the paranormal study, the apartment was an interesting place to do it, because people were always saying they "saw" stuff / "heard" stuff / things just happened. It's possible some of them were ex-tenants. A couple of interesting EVPs I got ... one where I had mentioned to them that I turned the A/C and fans off so it was nice and quiet, I got "I like him." chuckle

One that was really odd, and shows that I think when we talk to ourselves they can hear it, had to do with the abusive childhood I went through. Out of the blue I got "Your mother went to hell" ... whistle

A really good one was the bedroom door-slam ... and I mean slam HARD. I walked over to the door, opened it slowly, and said "Seriously guys?"  rotf

There were other things that went on, and it was fun and interesting. One idea that makes me wonder, is that these "ghosts" don't seem to stay around more that a couple of hundred to MAYBE three hundred years at the most. There are no "ancient" ghosts ... just the ones hanging out today. hmm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:55 am

Thanks for that bit of sunshine Bern.

I've read/heard that its the actual person that causes this paranormal shenanigans to occur. other people can live in the same surroundings and nothing unusual ever occurs. Very strange.Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:41 am

Del. wrote:I've read/heard that its the actual person that causes this paranormal shenanigans to occur. other people can live in the same surroundings and nothing unusual ever occurs. Very strange.Shocked

Well, this is why I decided to look into it myself. Another odd prank went like this:

I went to Walmart and bought a package of insole cushions. I thought it was a 2-pack, but it turned out to be a 4-pack. I put two cushions in each shoe, they would need a little glue to hold them in, and that was that.
A couple of days later as I went to put on my shoes, I looked down and noticed the right shoe insoles looked like they had pulled back. I reached down and straightened it out, thought I’d check the other shoe, and the insoles for the left shoe – were gone. There was no way this could have happened – I would have noticed if they pulled out when I took off my shoe, they would have been right there on the floor, somewhere at least, but, they were NOWHERE to be found.
I said – “Is someone playing games?” They know that I know, and I know they know me – last EVP I had gotten was a friendly “Hey Jim.” There was also a reference in one EVP that noted something about my life that bothers me – a lot. They know about me and my life, and I know they are here. I have gotten knocks on the downstairs blackboard as I walked by a few times, one of those times I was with someone else. I walked back to the blackboard, looked it over, knocked back – nothing happened. I chuckled, walked away – it happened AGAIN. The other person was beginning to freak out, I just thought it was cool. I walked back a second time, and as I walked away – it happened AGAIN. The other person was ready to run … I just smiled because I knew it was a game.
Anyway, with regard to the shoes, I did find it annoying, but took the 2 insoles out of the right shoe, pulled them apart, put one in each shoe, glued them down a little, and that was that. A couple of days later, again I noticed the insole pulling back out of the right shoe and pushed it down. As I did, I suddenly noticed there were TWO in that shoe. I checked the left one and – there were TWO in that one too. Not only were they put back, but they were all glued down like they were originally. You tell me how that – just happens … like the extremely hard bedroom door slam I got one day. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:51 pm

"I've read/heard that its the actual person that causes this paranormal shenanigans to occur. other people can live in the same surroundings and nothing unusual ever occurs. Very strange."

They do say it's all about the energies we emit and who am i to argue ,what incredible happenings Jim ,Someone is on your wavelength ,if they can enter our world and alter physical objects ( such as your shoe sole inserts) Then you would think it would be a piece of cake to communicate but that is certainly not the case .It would have been an interesting experiment to ask a question on your blackboard though ( maybe you could have got an answer ? ) Personally i have never had any `connection` at all ( even the night i had the zombie nation after me ! ) Well it definately seems some can and others not .we are all believers but how to take it on ,that is the question and of course the other question is whether we should ? Something definately scared the crap out of the scole group and stopped them overnight when they seemed to be making good progress,they can't all be bad spirits either because my dad ( he was incredibly religious and did'nt have a bad bone in his body ) tried to contact me according to a medium ( unknown to me ) and Brenda .I did'nt have a clue what was going on but hey ho like i say i know nothing ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:22 pm

sunbern wrote:They do say it's all about the energies we emit and who am i to argue ,what incredible happenings Jim ,Someone is on your wavelength ,if they can enter our world and alter physical objects ( such as your shoe sole inserts) Then you would think it would be a piece of cake to communicate but that is certainly not the case .

I actually was hoping for that ... like, knock on the door, I'll open it and say hi, then close the  door and I'd expect him / her / whoever, to be on my couch when I walked back in. But - nope.  chuckle

sunbern wrote:
It would have been an interesting experiment to ask a question on your blackboard though ( maybe you could have got an answer ? )

Yeah, but it was the apartment black board so ... not really.

sunbern wrote:
Personally i have never had any `connection` at all ( even the night i had the zombie nation after me ! ) Well it definitely seems some can and others not .we are all believers but how to take it on ,that is the question and of course the other question is whether we should ?

Well ... I'd say no simply because you never know the extent of the attitude behind whoever.
What was up with the Zombie Nation?  hmm

sunbern wrote:
Something definitely scared the crap out of the scole group and stopped them overnight when they seemed to be making good progress,they can't all be bad spirits either because my dad ( he was incredibly religious and did'nt have a bad bone in his body ) tried to contact me according to a medium ( unknown to me ) and Brenda .I did'nt have a clue what was going on but hey ho like i say i know nothing ..

As far as your "dad" goes, that would be (if true) a completely different picture. In my notes I wrote:

So, going by this basic picture, who the heck are these “ghosts” anyway? First off, based on what little data I have gathered, added to the “just as it sits” data of others, what I call the personality profile of these spirits is identical to living humans. There are good ones, wise guys with slight attitude problems, ones with a more aggressive attitude, violent ones, and psychopathic / narcissistic / antisocial spirits, not unlike those above who claimed to be “Master Spirits.” Even their language usage, with regard to colloquialisms (a word or phrase used mostly in informal / everyday speech), is identical. In one EVP session, the statement and question were given, and the response was – “If you believe that shit.” chuckle

The only other odd part of this picture, is that they don't seem to stay here longer than - may - 250 years ... if that. Where do they go? There definitely aren't any Egyptian, Babylonian, Sumerian, or any other ancient culture ghosts ... if they stay here, is there a time limit on their existence?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:55 pm

"Well ... I'd say no simply because you never know the extent of the attitude behind whoever.
What was up with the Zombie Nation? "

All i know and have is a cause and effect scenario to relate to .The cause the (invisible to me ) zombies standing behind me ,and the effect they had on Brenda which was so dramatic i have never witnessed anything quite like it before or since and that noise scared the crap out of me .Thats all i know or have ever experienced and it scared us both so much when we got back to the car we both had to compose ourselves and come down off that adrenalin high .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:35 pm

sunbern wrote:All i know and have is a cause and effect scenario to relate to .The cause  the (invisible to me ) zombies standing behind me ,and the effect they had on Brenda which was so dramatic i have never witnessed anything quite like it before or since and that noise scared the crap out of me .Thats all i know or have ever experienced and it scared us both so much when we got back to the car we both had to compose ourselves and come down off that adrenalin high  .

With dead humans as the setting, and the basic picture of "non-empathics" playing their game, psychology would define it as Sadistic Personality Disorder.

Common traits of SPD include:

Hostility: This describes feelings of negativity, ill will, or aggression towards another.

Inability to feel empathy:
When most people see another person in pain, they identify with those feelings and understand how pain affects a person and want to help alleviate it. Sadistic individuals recognize that people are suffering, but they enjoy others’ pain.

Inability to feel remorse:
Guilt about wrongdoing is experienced by the majority of people, but sadists do not feel guilty or bad about the harm that they do.

Viciousness: Sadists go for the jugular when given the chance. They don’t hold back in their criticism, sarcasm, or physical attacks on others even when given the chance or encouraged to do so by others around them.

Enamored by violent video games/media:
Sadists revel in playing video games that allow them to physically harm others and enjoy violence in movies, sports, and so on much more than the average person does.

Lack of responsibility: Sadists do not take responsibility for the harm that they bring to others.

https://www.choosingtherapy.com/sadistic-personality-disorder/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:57 pm

"with dead humans as the setting, and the basic picture of "non-empathics" playing their game, psychology would define it as Sadistic Personality Disorder."

yep ,i would say you are bang on there ,that was certainly the result they achieved .We were both nervous wrecks for half an hour .it does mostly seem like those `spirits `with a personality dissorder tend to be the ones that stick around to antagonise us given the opportunity ..what do you think is the catalyst for that behaviour .Maybe the earthbound imbalance in their behaviour is manifested and carried over to the afterlife .Almost like an energy that death cannot cancel out . ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:20 pm

sunbern wrote:what do you think is the catalyst for that behavior .Maybe the earthbound imbalance in their behavior is manifested and carried over to the afterlife .Almost like an energy that death cannot cancel out . ...

Well that would be exactly it. You become who you are while here (even if it's due to a genetic screw up like this one) and when you die that's what carries over. I shared my work a few years back with a PhD psychologist who has an interest in this stuff, and my approach regarding the "religious elite" in our past (14,000ish years ago when it began) was all a picture of what we call today antisocial personality disorder. You could break it down further - like narcissistic personality disorder - but the idea is, this control based "leadership" was totally non-empathic, and started with the beheading of the dead. He didn't have a problem with any of it.

My only question is - why are they allowed to be here? Things are bad enough - we really don't need the added BS. scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:59 am

I never realised you and Brenda had undergone a paranormal experience Bern. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:46 pm

"My only question is - why are they allowed to be here? Things are bad enough - we really don't need the added BS "

History has a habit of repeating itself, if you ask me Sampson was a sociopath ,God must have known this when he appointed him to be a prophet .Either the bible scribes got it wrong or God did, well honestly God does'nt make mistakes does he ? From what i have seen and read God made a lot of mistakes and it all starts to unravel for the all seeing all knowing deighty when you really scrutinise his actions and take each action apart with discussion .If ever there was a time for a second coming it is now .We now have a level of understanding and questioning that did'nt exist back then .It was all shock and awe for them reaction to action .Good guys ( isrealites,Gods chosen people ) sometimes scratch v the baddies ,phillestines ,Egyptians etc .Where are we now ? not having another flood so fire and brimstone this time .It baffles me why he does'nt give up on us because we toed the line for a while ( when we got a sharp reminder ) and then it was all back to sinning .It all started with Adam and Eve God created them why did he make a rod for his own back when he had the opportunity to create the perfect species .Yep i am baffled and left with way more questions than answers after reading that holy book that describes someone who has total control of the situation making heavy weather of it and getting bogged down .If you can create heaven and earth surely it cant be that difficult to manipulate a species out of control ...Oh but i forgot to put the devil into the equasion that changes everything so there you have your answer Jim good and bad up there equates to good and bad down here .Sorted ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:37 pm

sunbern wrote:Either the bible scribes got it wrong or God did, well honestly God does'nt make mistakes does he ?

Speaking about "mistakes" in this religious context ... my question simply boils down to: If polytheism was the original belief regarding what's going on "up there" ... and later, henotheism and Monolatry popped up ...

Henotheism is the worship of one god among many other gods. The most common reason that this one god is held in comparatively higher regard than others is a matter of cultural or tribal preference. This does not lower the other gods under the god worshipped. Henotheism as a view is mainly focused on the people worshipping and their choice to worship a particular god, rather than the god possessing sovereignty over the rest of their pantheon.

Monolatry, in contrast, is the worship of one God alone, without the exclusion of the existence of other gods. This one God is explicitly the only one to be worshipped. The primary difference between henotheism and monolatry is that in the former there is still reverence for all of the gods, while one is elevated above the others. In monolatry, there is no such reverence for the lesser gods.

... it becomes obvious that these are the stereotypical changes that people create. So ... if we're dealing with that idea, why is it that the next change, monotheism (only one "GOD" - that's it), is still believed today exactly the way polytheism, henotheism and monolatry were believed? What exactly are we in the middle of?

https://scholarlycommons.obu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1846&context=honors_theses

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:04 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how you mange to find your links to our questions .I think you might be the all seeing all knowing entity in our lives bud chuckle It's like paging the oracle .The answers are always forthcoming and informative are you sure you wer'nt artificially designed Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:02 pm

sunbern wrote:It never ceases to amaze me how you mange to find your links to our questions .I think you might be the all seeing all knowing entity in our lives bud chuckle It's like paging the oracle .The answers are always forthcoming and informative are you sure you wer'nt artificially designed Question

The link thing is just what's going on in my head ... it's a page for you to read that saves me from writing this stuff out. chuckle

Here's one 'I' got a few years back in the apartment ... I was on the computer doing whatever, and evidently I was thinking about "relationships" and how that aspect of my life was a total disaster. From out of nowhere I got this: "It's not about the 'person' ... IT!"

Now I had NO idea who this came from, and when that happens it's not about who said what, but what was said ... an analysis of the picture over time shows it's true. What people call a "love relationship" is really nothing more than sexual attraction (or, from the perspective of whoever ... IT!)   chuckle

Granted, SOMETIMES a person can find someone that's cognitively similar, and can have a great life together. For the most part - it's not a fun trip. And as far as 'Marriage' goes ... who the hell says that we MUST be married till we drop dead? Ohhhh yeah .... religion.
rotf rotf rotf rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:10 am

Makes sense....chuckle hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:10 pm

Del. wrote:Makes sense....chuckle hmm  

It's actually a good example regarding WHY you should look into everything, because Anchoring Bias  (the tendency to rely too heavily on the very first piece of information you learn) is the way people usually do things. study

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:57 pm

Jim wrote:
Del. wrote:Makes sense....chuckle hmm  

It's actually a good example regarding WHY you should look into everything, because Anchoring Bias  (the tendency to rely too heavily on the very first piece of information you learn) is the way people usually do things. study

Yep i have certainly learned the value of analysis and i have you to thank for that ,I am now not taking anything at face value until i have checked it out except from people a really trust .Without questioning it is very easy to get" dropped in "and there are so many out there that are trying to do just that ...Beware it is a mad mad world and it's comming for Arrow YOU ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:16 pm

Well, the real thanks goes to whoever was behind my experiences, given in a manor of "clues" that I had to figure out.

I'm not sure who thinks like this ... chuckle ... but I enjoyed it. Welcome to constructivism. Basketball

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:07 am

Sure got quiet. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:45 am

We're all thinking..... hmm scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:45 pm

Jim wrote:Sure got quiet. chuckle

where did Sam go Question you can hear a pin drop now ,Brenda can't get on with her internet issues and tbh mine is bouncing around like a box of frogs tonight.Keep going mate we'll catch up Exclamation Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next