Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 5 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:24 pm

Was just wondering if Sam has found any ufo's yet or even a uap ? ,there certainly seems to be a spate of them in the news at the mo .It's amazing how they come out of hiding every time there is a bit of press coverage about the subject chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:09 pm

I guess we'll find out whenever she gets back. I never see any UFOs that I could verify as such ... only one I ever saw that was verifiable was back in the '60s.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:07 am

Nope, never seen one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:00 am

Speaking of UFOs ... now it seems Grusch's "medical records" have popped up because he was dealing with PTSD.

In his own statement, Grusch said he struggled after coming home from Afghanistan and with the loss of a friend.

“I was personally affected again years later when a close friend of mine, an intelligence officer who was serving in Air Force Special Operations Command at the time, took his own life shortly after we last spoke,” Grusch said. “I am proud to be transparent on this matter and am glad I got the help I needed to continue my intelligence career.”

With the information about Grusch experiencing PTSD, the Department of Defense allowed Grusch to keep his security clearance.

“The intelligence community and the Defense Department clearly accepted that there was no issue because he was allowed to keep his security clearance,” Coulthart said.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/cuomo-show/ufo-whistleblower-david-gruschs-health-records-leaked-coulthart/

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:39 pm

Yes ,his mental health is definately being discussed now but as you copied in (which we are told we can't open in Europe for whatever reason ),i am assuming he was assesed to be ok to play a very important role in the U.S  defense administration ,True people can make mistakes but it beggars belief that he could have slipped through the net with the ammount of scrutiny he would have had surrounding him .Sranger things have happened though.I am guessing now there will be a lot of very awkward questions coming his way along with analists studying his case very carefully and making observations  .He has testified under oath but that does'nt necesarily mean he is not living under an illusion and bending the truth may be as easy for him to do as it is for Uri Geller to bend spoons .  Exclamation We shall see i feel sure .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:53 pm

sunbern wrote:(which we are told we can't open in Europe for whatever reason )

WHAT?!  I'll put the article below - let's see what happens. chuckle

NewsNation’s exclusive interview with UFO whistleblower David Grusch sparked international attention with his claim the U.S. government has secretly been in possession of nonhuman spacecraft. Investigative journalist Ross Coulthart says Grusch believes the government may now be behind an effort to release his medical records in an effort to smear his credibility.

In a statement to NewsNation, Grusch said he learned The Intercept intends to publish an article that highlights previous struggles he had with post traumatic stress disorder, grief and depression, specifically incidents in 2014 and 2018. Coulthart thinks someone in the intelligence community leaked Grusch’s medical records to the outlet.

“A temporary detention order transferred (Grusch) to a psychiatric unit and inpatient program where he got the treatment that he needed. This is a document, that if the media had done the right thing, would be in his police department file in the county sheriff’s office,” Coulthart told NewsNation host Chris Cuomo on Tuesday.

Coulthart continued: “Dave checked today because he assumed that the journalist had done his homework and just asked the local sheriff for the files. The sheriff has confirmed it did not come from him. The only other place that had this information is the intelligence community. (…) The intelligence community leaked it.”

During his interview with Coulthart, the UFO whistleblower volunteered the information about his previous mental health issue.

“When I asked him whether there was any dirt that anybody could drag out to try to discredit him, he barely thought it was worth mentioning but he acknowledged that he’d suffered from PTSD when he returned from Afghanistan,” Coulthart said. “David served his country honorably and with distinction. He’s a decorated officer.”

In his own statement, Grusch said he struggled after coming home from Afghanistan and with the loss of a friend.

“I was personally affected again years later when a close friend of mine, an intelligence officer who was serving in Air Force Special Operations Command at the time, took his own life shortly after we last spoke,” Grusch said. “I am proud to be transparent on this matter and am glad I got the help I needed to continue my intelligence career.”

With the information about Grusch experiencing PTSD, the Department of Defense allowed Grusch to keep his security clearance.

“The intelligence community and the Defense Department clearly accepted that there was no issue because he was allowed to keep his security clearance,” Coulthart said.

Grusch told Coulthart that PTSD doesn’t affect him anymore and that it has not impacted the information he has come forward with about UFOs. Coulthart believes there should be an investigation into how Grusch’s records were shared.

“For anyone to seek to use the suffering of veterans, people who are dealing with PTSD, is utterly reprehensible. It’s contemptible and it should be exposed,” Coulthart said. “There should be an investigation into how a sensitive file like this was so obviously leaked within the intelligence community to try and discredit a good human being.”

Grusch, a former Air Force officer and intelligence official, recently testified before Congress that the U.S. has a secret UFO retrieval program and that people have been harmed in government cover-ups of UFO technology.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:39 am

To me it seems all of the whistleblowers past and present have gone down the same rollercoaster ride to be ridiculled and their credibility torn to shreds. Thats why we are no further forward with this crap than we were fifty years ago. Im waiting for the chinese to blow it all sky high. whistle

Dreamwalker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:04 am

What can I say - welcome to planet earth ... are we having fun yet? dunno

Also, I finally tripped over a PDF of LaViolette's Earth Under Fire.

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Paul%20A.%20LaViolette%20-%20Earth%20Under%20Fire%20-%20Humanity's%20Survival%20of%20the%20Ice%20Age.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:37 pm

Thanks Jim Very Happy    I see a great many similarities between Grusch and greer ,not sure what i can deduce from that but to me they both appear to be playing the same fiddle .Probably me being being over analitical but there it is ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:42 pm

[quote="Jim"]What can I say - welcome to planet earth ... are we having fun yet? dunno

Also, I finally tripped over a PDF of LaViolette's Earth Under Fire.

Nice one ,might come in handy that affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:04 pm

sunbern wrote:Thanks Jim Very Happy    I see a great many similarities between Grusch and greer ,not sure what i can deduce from that but to me they both appear to be playing the same fiddle .Probably me being being over analitical but there it is ..

Well ... then there's stuff like this chuckle ... which is why I just wait till the end to see what the "govt" is gonna do.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/142ienx/statement_from_david_grusch_responding_to_lies/?rdt=60718

As an add-on, we had a calamity here and I have to spend from this afternoon till Sunday morning in a hotel until things get fixed. I'll have my laptop and will probably be back this afternoon. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:19 am

Nowt serious we hope Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:22 am

There'd been a leak in the bathtub it seems, and over time it killed the floor. When part of the floor was ripped back it was discovered the black mold was there and I had an allergic reaction. Sooo...they're ripping up the floor and replacing it and I had to evacuate. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:55 pm

Jim wrote:There'd been  a leak in the bathtub it seems, and over time it killed the floor. When part of the floor was ripped back it was discovered the black mold was there and I had an allergic reaction. Sooo...they're ripping up the floor and replacing it and I had to evacuate. dunno

Serious that buddy ,best out of it until all is fixed ,hope you are ok and hav'nt breathed in too many of those mould spores .Are they checking you out ? Hope you are ok ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:21 pm

I'm good ... I'll be glad to get out of here tomorrow. Everything should be done by then. Rolling Eyes

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:26 am

I could be doing with being looked after in an hotel for awhile. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:12 pm

It wasn't all that ... in fact the more people showed up in the afternoon into early evening the more the WIFI suffered and the signal kept getting lost, so the ROKU tv connection I brought kept freezing up - the computer would work and even my phone was losing the signal. Frankly - I was pretty much bored out of my mind.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:00 pm

Del. wrote:To me it seems all of the whistleblowers past and present have gone down the same rollercoaster ride to be ridiculled and their credibility torn to shreds. Thats why we are no further forward with this crap than we were fifty years ago. Im waiting for the chinese to blow it all sky high. whistle  

I wondered how long it would take, before the discrediting would start. I get the feeling this will go nowhere, as usual. Rolling Eyes
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:20 pm

Hi guys,

I had a lovely holiday, weather not too bad, it only rained one day. The area i stayed was really quiet and very dark, no street lights, no light pollution, no main roads, the night sky was beautiful. Where i stayed was a 2 minute walk to the beach, i went to sleep every night with my windows open listening to the sound of the sea, it was lovely.
Can you believe that people dont even lock their doors there at night or when going out??. ( Norfolk)

The only thing i saw apart from a few shooting stars, was satellites, and a moving orange light. We had been sat on the sea defences on the beach waiting for ages, i noticed a satellite, swiftly followed by another and then they just kept coming. some were two together, others making a triangle that moved in unison, not in a line seeming quite random, this went on for 15/20 mins, then just stopped and we saw no more. That was on sunday night and the only time we saw satellites which i think is unusual, i see more from my own back garden with light pollution. we did see shooting stars most nights. Nothing paranormal either.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:50 am

" The only thing i saw apart from a few shooting stars, was satellites, and a moving orange light. We had been sat on the sea defences on the beach waiting for ages, i noticed a satellite, swiftly followed by another and then they just kept coming"      
Look up Elon Musks starshot programme Sam ( you may already know of it ) .The orange orb/light in the sky is very intersting did it just dissapear as you watched it ?      
" others making a triangle that moved in unison, not in a line seeming quite random" interesting observations again .We have seen smilar things too ( not lately though) They kept us guessing too ..
Glad you had a lovely holiday Sam,   sunny

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:46 pm

Hi Bernie,
Thankyou, my holiday was lovely and really needed. i would much rather be there than here. Too much stress and anxiety these days.

Yes i know about the starshot program and used to watch the satellites flyover after the original launch, i was watching with my daughter one night and we saw the same behaviour, now those were way more random, some overtaking others, again no way in any kind of line, flying 2 and 3 together, my freind also saw it from the other side of the county i live. I googled how they are meant to fly and its not meant to be like that, obviously that was a few years ago, i saw a few reports of other people saying they saw the same. The rest of the times they just came over in a straight line, pretty evenly spaced apart.

What i saw last sunday was the same, just not as random, so who knows... i saw satellites one night years ago that were chasing each other, 3 of them, overtaking each other too, that was before Elons starships. Have to just add Elon is kinda strange, in both looks and behaviour/personality, i dont mean that as an insult about the looks but he could be in Star Trek if you know what i mean...alien

The orange light was interesting very bright, didnt flash, just moved across the sky about the size of a football in the sky from our perspective at the time, i dont know if thats a good size reference or not lol, it was at the same time as the satellite show, but not on the same path, that went across in front of us, the satellites were coming from behind us.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:48 pm

there are so many things we have seen and cant explain in the forest over the years Sam ..It sounds like you had a great time .Anyway good to have you back .There is a meteor shower going on at the moment if anyone has got clear skies..( sadly no chance of seeing them here at the mo ) Have you visited Rendlesham forest before Sam ? We don't get there so often these days but there is still a mystique about the place ,probably fair to say less so these days but still a fantastic evening walk and a very special place nonetheless ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:05 pm

Del. wrote:I could be doing with being looked after in an hotel for awhile. chuckle

Lol Del ,to be honest it would bore the pants off me and even if someone gave me a free cruise holiday i would'nt go .I cant think of anything worse than being cooped up in a boat for any length of time .The sea is ok but i will take the green fields and forests every day where i am free to roam and feast my eyes on natures candy I love you

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:04 pm

sunbern wrote:there are so many things we have seen and cant explain in the forest over the years Sam ..It sounds like you had a great time .Anyway good to have you back .There is a meteor shower going on at the moment if anyone has got clear skies..( sadly no chance of seeing them here at the mo ) Have you visited Rendlesham forest before Sam ? We don't get there so often these days but there is still a mystique about the place ,probably fair to say less so these days but still a fantastic evening walk and a very special place nonetheless ..

We did look for the Perseids Bernie, did not really see any, there was only one night when the sky was totally clear. I have seen them before, they are amazing when they are at the peak, so beautiful, some were big with thick green tails, the last few years have been usually cloudy when ive had the oppurtunity to see them. No not yet, i would absolutely love to go. Have you heard from Brenda? is there still the strange activity going on at the forest, with the hole digging?

Jim, i did not see your posts for some reason, probably half asleep, i hope you are okay and are back home now.

I agree about a cruise Bernie, though i wouldnt mind being looked after in a remote countryside hotel for a couple of days, with lots of woodland walks and dark skies at night. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:33 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Jim, i did not see your posts for some reason, probably half asleep, i hope you are okay and are back home now.

Yeah I'm back ... recouping from the most boring 2 days trapped in a hotel. d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next