Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:00 pm

T.B.H I think uk ufo ran it's course ,can anyone tell me what is a genuine sighting anymore ? Even back then before this subject really got off the ground ( scuse the pun ) Brenda was casting doubts on a lot of it .It has got no better what with modern photographic aids and technology just about anything can be created even by relative amateurs and we all know there are a lot of attention seekers on social media... It's so easy to falsify sightings and even create videos.I said a while back and it still applies the only sightings that hold credence for me are the pre 60's sightings and although i am convinced something unexplained ( covered up more like ) happened at Rendlesham i am not at all convinced that et's played any part in it . hmm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:07 pm

OK ... but those people still have to be ALIVE! Find them.

They are all having an extended meeting in the yet to be discovered pyramid at Giza Exclamation lol!

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:39 pm

" how do they bloody know where to pop up ??"

You need to watch the film Sam ! alien

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:12 pm

sunbern wrote:T.B.H I think uk ufo ran it's course ,can anyone tell me what is a genuine sighting anymore ? Even back then before this subject really got off the ground ( scuse the pun ) Brenda was casting doubts on a lot of it .It has got no better what with modern photographic aids and technology just about anything can be created even by relative amateurs and we all know there are a lot of attention seekers on social media... It's so easy to falsify sightings and even create videos.I said a while back and it still applies the only sightings that hold credence for me are the pre 60's sightings and although i am convinced something unexplained ( covered up more like ) happened at Rendlesham i am not at all convinced that et's played any part in it . hmm

I think we can really only trust what we have witnessed ourselves and the experiences we have had, i know a sighting i had with a freind of an object that hovered silently for at least 15 minutes, the lights that came from the bottom and the speed with which it was suddenly gone and across the other side of the sky, we could just make the lights out before it was gone from view, we couldn't turn our heads fast enough, it was in front of us one minute then not. That defies the capabilities of anything on this planet.
also with that sighting, it was like i was transfixed, i was chatting to my freind while looking at the object, it dawned on me that not only was it just there hanging , not moving it was also silent. i couldn't say to her look at that, i was worried that if i voiced those words it would go, she eventually followed my gaze and saw it, still not mentioning it and carrying on the conversation we were having. It was only when it shot away, that we both said at the same time , did you see that?, we never even saw it move, it was there then it wasn't.
I have read so many accounts of people having sightings and saying they were transfixed, couldn't move, couldn't look away, even people who have had cameras or phones to hand, they couldn't move. Not only with sightings of objects in the sky but sightings of other things, spirits, bigfoot, anything in that realm. Maybe its the shock/surprise of what is being seen, the wow factor that goes along with it.

And yes, there is so much fakeness out there now, it makes it virtually impossible to trust anything, or anyone. I think the older sightings, also hold more water because there was much less tech back then, less distractions.

Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:20 pm

sunbern wrote:" how do they bloody know where to pop up ??"

You need to watch the film Sam ! alien

The reports of black eyed children seem to have many traits with the M.I.B.

The reports of M.I.B, accounts, after witnessing anything dont make sense as in, some of the sightings after which they have popped up, didnt really make a ripple so to speak, an event like Rendlesham for instance, or Roswell, got lots of attention so it seems more likely, but when its been something witnessed by just one person, that hasnt attracted any attention, seems odd, and why with only some sightings, why not all, must be a reason.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:30 pm

sunbern wrote:OK ... but those people still have to be ALIVE! Find them.

They are all having an extended meeting in the yet to be discovered pyramid at Giza  Exclamation lol!

lol!

Can't wait till they find it. rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:10 am

sunbern wrote:
Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:Good old uk ufo eh Jim ? :  

I don't know where the post I wrote went ... maybe I'm getting old, wrote it, and forgot to post it?? rotf

I think you forgot to write it  rotf

rotf I'm busting my sides laughing... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:53 am

Del. wrote:
sunbern wrote:
Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:Good old uk ufo eh Jim ? :  

I don't know where the post I wrote went ... maybe I'm getting old, wrote it, and forgot to post it?? rotf

I think you forgot to write it  rotf

rotf I'm busting my sides laughing... lol!

It's coming for you too rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:18 am

"It's coming for you too "

Tell me about it ,have to go back and check my back door is locked most mornings and you should see my ( brain ) overflow lists these days ,my poor shrinking brain just can't hold the information it once used to .lol

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:28 am

sunbern wrote:"It's coming for you too "

Tell me about it ,have to go back and check my back door is locked most mornings and you should see my ( brain ) overflow lists these days ,my poor shrinking brain just can't hold the information it once used to .lol

Fun ain't it? And it isn't over yet. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:00 pm

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:"It's coming for you too "

Tell me about it ,have to go back and check my back door is locked most mornings and you should see my ( brain ) overflow lists these days ,my poor shrinking brain just can't hold the information it once used to .lo
l

Fun ain't it? And it isn't over yet. rotf

Me too, i have to check i have turned my hair straighteners off evry day, sometimes 2 or 3 times, ive, even walked out the door, locked up and started walking to wherever i i am going and have to come back. i have left them on for hours before and not noticed until i go to bed. Lucky they have a cutoff switch . Rolling Eyes

Not sure where the quote text went to.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:13 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:
Not sure where the quote text went to.

It's a "color" thing ... if you highlite everything and pick a color that works, like black, and preview it to make sure, it should work.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Dreamwalker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:48 pm

You make that sound easy Jim, Laughing

I know anything that should be easy, usually proves not to be for me, my daughter gets really frustrated with me because im always asking her how to do certain things, like uploading something then attaching it to an email, it takes her seconds, me probably 15 minutes or more. Very Happy
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:27 pm

Dreamwalker wrote: You make that sound easy Jim, Laughing  

I know anything that should be easy, usually proves not to be for me, my daughter gets really frustrated with me because im always asking her how to do certain things, like uploading something then attaching it to an email, it takes her seconds, me probably 15 minutes or more. Very Happy

I go through the same thing ... but frankly, I don't care. I hate this matrix crap. I started with Windows 3.0 and it did get better back in the day ... XP was the best OS, and after that everything started to go down the drain. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:08 pm

I just had to look up which version was in use when i was first online, it was apparently vista, then i had windows 7, which i found the best for me , i had ten for a while and now im on 11, i don't know how to use it too its full potential, everything seems to get more complicated to use. I would of stuck too 7 for as long as possible except for having two laptops that hard drives packed up. Who knows why, i really only go on to you tube, watch movies, and do some bill paying and browsing. 5 laptops in 13 years, not sure if that's usual, but doesn't seem good value to me.
I know a few people who have said XP was the best.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:23 am

Yeah XP was where I started, way back in 2001. I was glad when they bought out Vista in 2007 because XP was continually crashing. I went from windows 10 to 11 from an upgrade..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:19 pm

I have two towers with XP to this day, and a laptop with 7. One thing years back that annoyed me was that I'd have to start getting new versions of programs like Microsoft Word - and there was no way I was going through that. Today I still have Microsoft Word 97 for all the writing I was doing - screw them. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:45 pm

I was never interested in computers when i was younger. They arrived in my senior ( high school), about two years before i left, they only had a few and not many pupils got to use them.

My dad used to be a sales rep for what was then called Griffin and George, Then became Fisons, he sold science equipment and lab stuff, to schools and colleges. He got computers through work i remember him having, The zx 81, then the zx spectrum, the very first one he brought home was one that hooked up to the t.v, and it was all only text, there was a game about going to space/ the moon, or something like that but all you could do was type. i think he had to use the phone line too ??

I did used to play games on a computer at a later stage, though nothing else.

It was a sighting that led to me getting my first laptop, i only had a mobile at the time, and typed ufo into it, and it took me too uk-ufo, i started reading the reports, and wanted to report my sighting and here i am lol.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:54 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:It was a sighting that led to me getting my first laptop, i only had a mobile at the time, and typed ufo into it, and it took me too uk-ufo, i started reading the reports, and wanted to report my sighting and here i am lol.

As far as computers, with me it's always been about writing; trying to figure out what I was supposed to figure out. I have more pre-computer stored notes, and now tons of notes on discs of all sorts and old hard drives. This has been going on for decades, and outside of what was discussed in here, nobody out there cares. Guess what - you're all on your own out there - I stopped writing the main piece at 397 pages. Have fun. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:17 pm

I am going away on thursday for a few days, I will be doing some skywatching and hoping for some weird things to happen. affraid

Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Study Hall.Hi

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:40 am

Hi Jim. A miracle just happened, My computer just came on . Dont know if Bernie told you the latest story from forest. There have been a lot of activity down there in the last month with the Military doing searches and digging up certain areas, they have blocked of certain tracks, supposedly in dec 1980 5 Russians were dropped off from a sub and walked into the forest they were supposed to leave steel cases in certain places in forest the man who was in charge of this got killed recently so no one really knows where they buried these cases which had inside radiation disks, where the military men are digging we know there is radiation. Dont know how true this story is but they have closed tracks off and there are holes where they have been digging. Why would Russians come into the forest to bury cases. Weird. Hope u are alright.

Brenda Marguerite

Dreamwalker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:17 am

Hi Brenda, i'm glad you have spoken about those boxes, because that's the first time i've heard of such a thing. that's got me puzzled as to what they could have been used for, and how the British MOD at the time allowed such activity on our shores. Unless it was all top secret stuff..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:56 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi  Jim. A miracle just happened, My computer just came on .

Hey Brenda .... Ahh, the Matrix  chuckle

Brenda Marguerite wrote:
Why would Russians come into the forest to bury cases. Weird. Hope u are alright.

Yeah - just getting older  chuckle

I've never heard any of this ... I have no clue.

Dreamwalker wrote:I am going away on thursday for a few days, I will be doing some skywatching and hoping for some weird things to happen. affraid

Have fun lol!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:31 pm

Del. wrote:Hi Brenda, i'm glad you have spoken about those boxes, because that's the first time i've heard of such a thing. that's got me puzzled as to what they could have been used for, and how the British MOD at the time allowed such activity on our shores. Unless it was all top secret stuff..

Whilst otherwise distracted by a U.F.O ....

Its nice to see you posting Brenda.

I must admit i would be disappointed if thats all it was really about, to go to such lengths just leads us back to WHY ??

So last night i watched the Roundtable meeting about The U.F.O cover up, and David Grusch, on Newsnation. It was pretty good actually. During that the one thing that really stuck out to me was the questions asked of the 3 congressmen about our defense capabilities and if we had those capabilities. Unsurprisingly the answer by all 3 was a big no. My thought as i heard that exchange was " and here the seeds are sown for the fake alien invasion " even typing those words sounds crazy still.

They also spoke about the Russsian secret space programme, which after reading Brendas post has now got me thinking " is there a possible connection here".

Not forgetting the missing millions from the Pentagon, whom have never passed an audit.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:55 pm

don't any of you's do any work ? ,you are running like an express train now ,went to put a reply to you Jim  and when i scrolled down it was about 10 posts back so cheerio to that one .Glad you came back to us Brenda .It seems the forest is hot gossip again .( i know you are getting more enquieries from film crews than ever ) Suddenly the wakky subject we all have a love hate relationship with is mainstream and until that black budget your side of the pond gets a proper airing  ( and it aint going away now the toothpaste is out of the tube ) The American public want answers and several senators and news channels are pursuing it like watergate now .I think there will have to be convincing answers soon .Membership of the intergalactic government is costing more than the entire military budget i am reakoning ...

Last edited by sunbern on Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next