Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 16 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:14 pm

Del. wrote:Is that the conclusion you came to ?? I mean the parts of the brain.

Well the neocortex (the logic / thinking center) isn't fully developed until 25 years old, and the problem is, if you don't use it, you will continue NOT to use it. So, you'll go on thinking you are thinking, but, this "thinking" is basing itself in at least the emotional center.

Look at Christianity and the approach 2000 rounded years ago ... "have FAITH" ... faith (pistis) basically means trust / belief ... in other words, no facts - just take my word for it. 2000 years later, people are doing the exact same thing. They read a book that was written by people 2000 rounded years ago talking to people 2000 rounded years ago, and they think it's talking to them today. In one section of this book, Jesus told the people he was talking to that there were some standing there that would not die until this "return" happened. OK ... then logic dictates that these people STILL have to be alive. Find them - and you win. There are quite a few other verses that all say this "return" was going to happen SOON ... SOON is NOT (going by the dating of the book of revelation) another 1900 years. But yet, this "belief" has traveled all the way to today. Take a look at this list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

If you look at how people "think" (like the 2012 end times event for instance) ... no had an ounce of hard data ... they just followed the bouncing ball, believed the FIRST piece of info they got, and, end of story. That's the first part of the Dunning - Kruger effect. The difference between them and me, is that I asked a Mayan scholar if there was info to prove this story ... he said - NOPE.  chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:55 pm

"Well the neocortex (the logic / thinking center) isn't fully developed until 25 years old"

Yep that does explain a lot ,it's like i am dealing with a lot of Cambridge graduates at the tennis club where my latest project is based ( wildlife conservation meadows around the perimeter of the courts ) I was having this conversation with the caretaker a few days ago and i said to him i find it difficult to believe some of these guys are living in the real world ( it's like their heads are somewhere else ) he agreed with me so i said their brains seem so full of knowledge that there is no room for common sense and awareness,perhaps playing tennis helps to ground them !.

Now for something completely different ( i'm sure i have heard that somewhere before lol ) i do think we may have a distant memory ,fast fading ,that there is a reptillian connection to our early ancestors as there are so many references to reptiles ,mainly snakes in the pre history of so many cultures around the globe,i would go so far as to say too many references (and too widespread ) to be sheer coincidence ?. I am reading another book by Len Kasten called `dark fleet`and it's main theme is an ancestral connection to this ( if you believe they exist ) extremely ancient race of genetecists manipulators and conqerors ..capable of inter dimensional and time travel .Maybe science fiction but who knows for sure ..?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:21 pm

Sunbern wrote:...he agreed with me so i said their brains seem so full of knowledge that there is no room for common sense and awareness.

This is simply a matter of logical thinking straight across the board. If they've simply absorbed this information via classical teaching and haven't "put it together themselves" (constructivism), then they're still thinking the way they did as kids.  dunno  

Regarding the "reptilians," there's some kind of connection to - something - but no data to make final conclusions. I have always found it odd that all the info we have concerning ET shows all of us, no matter how different we "look," to be bipedal. We all have a brain encased in a skull that sits on shoulders with two arms and hands, a body, and two legs and feet. Then too, the question arises - are we ALL attached to this "afterlife / other dimensional" picture if it exists? There's enough info to say yes, it exists, it's just not defined correctly (the THINKING problem). chuckle

Regarding Len Kasten ... all I can say is he actually believes Atlantis existed, and that the Federation was responsible for creating Christianity "to direct the new human population in the right spiritual direction and prevent the Reptilian programming from taking hold."

Evidently he's never looked at history. chuckle Christianity was a rewrite of the Zoroastrian end times story after the exile, where "the one coming" was the Saoshyant.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:14 am

From your link Jim...

Cotton Mather was a Puritan clergyman and author in a colonial New England, who wrote extensively on theological, historical, and scientific subjects. After being educated at Harvard College, he joined his father Increase as minister of the Congregationalist Old North

1697 Cotton Mather This Puritan minister predicted the world would end this year. After the prediction failed, he revised the date of the end two more times.

1716 Cotton Mather Revised prediction from Mather after his 1697 prediction failed to come true.

1736 Cotton Mather Mather's third and final prediction for the end of the world.

Maybe he went to Cambridge University as well, Cos he was certainly not using parts of his brain...

If as generalised we have 40 types of alien types I would imagine reptilians to be one of them..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:53 pm

Del wrote:Maybe he went to Cambridge University as well, Cos he was certainly not using parts of his brain...

Technically, I'm in the same boat ... the only difference is there is no "date" because (as usual) we have to ride this event out - unless the sh!t hits the fan (like the megafauna extinction), and then "they" pop up and it's up to you if you go. Historically, the disappearance of the Clovis people would have made a good reference for this - but - no one seems to know where they went.  

Del. wrote:If as generalized we have 40 types of alien types I would imagine reptilians to be one of them..

I've never met one, so I have no clue. I just find it odd how the "scary looking ones" are always the ones people say are causing trouble. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:33 pm

". I just find it odd how the "scary looking ones" are always the ones people say are causing trouble."

well thats because they like human blood of course ,they upset the apple cart every time they feel a bit peckish lol!

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:54 pm

sunbern wrote:". I just find it odd how the "scary looking ones" are always the ones people say are causing trouble."

well thats because they like human blood of course ,they upset the apple cart every time they feel a bit peckish  lol!

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:42 pm

"Maybe he went to Cambridge University as well, Cos he was certainly not using parts of his brain..."

Oh i think maybe he was mate but obviously ( as you imply) the parts that just contained  hard data ,maybe as Ai takes hold we can let machines do that and get back to what our brains are supposed to contain .To be honest i was very mindful of our discussion on here about this ( i have held this belief for a fair while now).. Listening to the narrative as you have a tendancy to do when working away in close proximity to folks that are yakking  chuckle you cant help but get a bit of an idea of what makes them tick and it sounded incredibly like kids interracting in a school playground
to me and it definately bore out what we were discussing for sure ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:32 pm

sunbern wrote: ...it sounded incredibly like kids interacting in a school playground ...

That's where it all comes from. When we went to school we were HANDED all the answers. We got homework to see if we were listening, and tests to see if this information found a home. When we left school - we were programmed to think like this, and it's exactly the way we continued to grow up. How many people read Kasten's book Alien World Order, got to the chapter about Christianity being created by the Federation (implanting a genetically designed fetus in Mary chuckle ) and just believed what they read?

alien hide  alien

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:03 am

Jim wrote: implanting a genetically designed fetus in Mary chuckle ) and just believed what they read?

Scary stuff. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:27 pm

" How many people read Kasten's book Alien World Order, got to the chapter about Christianity being created by the Federation (implanting a genetically designed fetus in Mary chuckle ) and just believed what they read? "

ok you got me there ,but something keeps niggling at me ,sowhere in all this tangled mess maybe there is a thread of truth ,there is so much evidence in our pre history of this potential `connection` with something that these cultures are all referring to as a reptile like creature that featured in their past ...It's not even that i want to believe it but it is there it seems if noone else can prove it then where to start though .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:29 pm

sunbern wrote:It's not even that i want to believe it but it is there it seems if no one else can prove it then where to start though .

I believe there was a genetic connection (I went through this before). It's solely based on what we have as far as ET info, and it all boils down to the fact we are all bipedal. Other than that, there is no "information." If there ever was - it's GONE.

Do I believe these evil reptilian stories? No. I've never seen an ounce of verifiable data that proved it. There's more proof of paranormal BS going on than reptilians doing it all. dunno

It's like one experience I had in 2007 ... I sat down to watch tv and take a break, and from out of nowhere I got: "What if Orion and the One Coming – were the same?" What this boils down to is that ORIGINALLY, thousands of years back, we used Orion as a visual symbol for ETs "return" ... if they showed up, we knew why. Now - can this be proven? No. Historically this picture (if right) has been totally changed. So, I just keep it in the back of my head and if something DOES pop up, I can make a connection. Until then, technically, it's meaningless as far as proof.

Unless there is absolute verifiable data ... it's hopeless. And this subject is about as hopeless as it gets. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:54 am

"Unless there is absolute verifiable data ... it's hopeless. And this subject is about as hopeless as it gets. "

Well at least we dont need to elaborate to make an entertaining tv programme,we can take everything we come across apart and try to make sense of it .You are so right Jim .it's the only way ,much more mundane but at least we are not living a lie .It is tantalizing but by sticking with our approach what we study is verifiable and proven .I sometimes feel we are very close but it's not enough so until we get more positive leads we are struggling to make headway .They have done a very good job of covering their tracks always one step ahead and seemingly playing games with us .It is very frustrating ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:51 pm

sunbern wrote:They have done a very good job of covering their tracks always one step ahead and seemingly playing games with us .It is very frustrating ...

Welcome to planet earth ... are we having fun yet? whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:59 am

chuckle lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:38 pm

Have been reading a bit about abductees recollections and experiences and to be perfectly honest i do actually think it is almost impossible to fathom how their brains can be `returned` in a completely different state to when they were taken .There are certainly more than a few instances of folks coming back and being able to do things they could never do before they dissapeared .It's as if their bodies have remained the same but their brains have been implanted with enhanced abilitity not sure what that is about but it does'nt seem like a spiritual thing ( more like a physical implant of some sort ) If it is to do with time travel and the abductees are hardly missed then turning the clock back without any physical appearance changes is beyond our current comprehansion ..This Kasten guy seems to profess to know a lot about the subject but with dubious facts embellished with pure science fiction it is really hard to know where the elements of truth are hidden in all of this other than to admit that these individuals do exist and as for us trying to explain it ,well i dont think we have a cat in hells chance tbh ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:15 pm

sunbern wrote:This Kasten guy seems to profess to know a lot about the subject but with dubious facts embellished with pure science fiction it is really hard to know where the elements of truth are hidden in all of this other than to admit that these individuals do exist and as for us trying to explain it ,well i dont think we have a cat in hells chance tbh ...

See, that's just it ... when you can't get the information needed to verify something, and in this case it's wrapped in errors (like the Christianity picture started by aliens), it's all to sell books to people who can't think. This is why I don't get into this stuff - it's pointless frankly.

As an add-on, I tripped over this PDF. Haven't looked into it yet but thought I'd post it anyway.

https://zlibrary.to/filedownload/life-after-death-a-history-of-the-afterlife-in-western-religion

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:03 am

It wont let you open the PDF.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:58 am

Del. wrote:It wont let you open the PDF.

That's weird ... I just opened it again right now. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:20 am

Its ok, no Biggy..... hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:37 pm

You may need to donload it Del as a pdf and dont forget to accept the cookies.Had a quick look but sorry going to have to leave you with this one .it's just so busy in my world right now ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:21 am

No probs mate, don't despair Bern, you'll be in feet up mode soon... Cos Santa's on his way.. santa chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:52 pm

Del. wrote:No probs mate, don't despair Bern,   you'll  be in feet up mode soon... Cos Santa's on his way.. santa chuckle

Ha,bloody ho ho ho, now if you could tack another couple of ( dry ) weeks onto December mate i would have a happy feet up christmas, hard to relax when only a fraction of the livestock is in the ground .It's an awful end to the year ,we are having a job to even get our gator to the working sites so things are getting a bit tense to say the least ..They gave out on the news this morning that the construction industry is having a tough time working through this wet spell too .Our planting ground has been turned into a swamp ahh happy days . clown perhaps if i stick enough of these on someone might take the hint sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny whistle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:58 am

Here's my two pence worth mate. sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:35 am

Here's what's coming for the next week. chuckle

https://www.bbc.com/weather/map

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next