Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 15 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:39 pm

sunbern wrote:Put it on the top shelf bud ,It could be worse ,you could be watching ancient aliens ( like i am at the moment lol ) affraid

Yeah - that's JUST what we need. rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:46 am

lol! chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:13 pm

"Well it's just about 2024 and I haven't seen anyone"

Ah but those orbs the American fighter pilots were trying to catch could have been the very same, all seeing all knowing ,light beings having a game with us . alien No getting away from the fact that someting very strange definately happened so in the absence of anything more neon my vote goes to the tic tacs ( to be honest they were the only act in town in 2022 anyway ) dunno

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:08 pm

Yeah - but, what have "we the people" learned? Nothing. From everything I've tried to put together, they are supposedly here because of the coming superwave. We were SUPPOSED to know this, but, like everything else, we totally screwed up the info. I've never agreed with this methodology with a primitive civilization overrun by a genetically screwed up controlling bunch of people. There should have been some kind of intervention to straighten this mess out ... but ... noooo. hmm d'oh dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 15 Empty Study Hall..

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:25 am

Del .I Just sat for over 2 hrs and wrote the story of MIB. When i posted it disappeared vanished. I only managed to get a reception today. Will try again another day. Sorry about that. Hope u are all well.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:20 pm

Where did you post it? hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:26 pm

Jim wrote:Where did you post it? hmm

You will have to wait until Del gerts his answer Hopefully before Christmas but no promises .. santa hide

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:32 am

Good question, where did you post it Brenda..?

If you do it again Brenda copy it all before you post it, at least you wont be typing it all again...What a shame.. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:07 am

It could be something as simple as a misspelled address. Does Brenda have a website?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:39 am

Oh dear, I wonder what she accidentally clicked on... I'm sure that's happened to most of us in the past.. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:14 pm

Jim wrote:It could be something as simple as a misspelled address. Does Brenda have a website?

she does but she is writing it out so i will make sure it gets to you as soon as i get back over to Suffolk ..( soon i hope )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:19 pm

sunbern wrote:she does but she is writing it out so i will make sure it gets to you as soon as i get back over to Suffolk ..( soon i hope )

OK ... that'll work. Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:54 am

Is this the Lull before the storm, or the Lull before Christmas... chuckle

lol! chuckle alien Credo Mutwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:04 pm

Del. wrote:Is this the Lull before the storm, or the Lull before Christmas... chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 15 Elizabeth

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:27 pm

Lull before Christmas ? Blimey Del i've never been busier ! It's absolutely manic here and no thanks to the weather Christas is looming ever nearer and loads to get done yet .I am waiting for the call to say my trees have arrived and then it will all kick off.It's going to be a very condensed ( 3 month ) planting period again like last year .I'm just hoping the weather does'nt break .Snow would just about put the top hat on it !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:41 am

Busy busy eh Bern. Its all this damn rain that never seems to clear up, I have not been able to cut my lawn for months due to it being too wet or my knee stopping me, my son said he would cut it but has not had any dry days to do it.

What trees are you planting mate saplings ??? Do you rember the slogan plant a tree in 73..I planted three in my garden in Dunstable Bedfordshire. They must be big now. Cant remember what species they were though..

Keep up the good work mate..Before that white stuff arrives..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:37 pm

Keep up the good work mate..Before that white stuff arrives..

Dont mention that Del,last thing i want ! affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:10 am

Sorry Bern, come to think of it, its the last thing I want, roll on spring.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:46 pm

Del. wrote:Sorry Bern, come to think of it, its the last thing I want, roll on spring.

yea , to see those fresh green shoots bursting with life again ,definately my favourite time of year, a bit to pack in before then though and looks like back to grotty weather again next week ah well i would'nt have it any other way mate working with mother nature is definately where its at for me every day is different and the rewards are just amazing i love every minute of it ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:51 am

I can tell a contented soul and his dedicated hard work.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:24 pm

Del. wrote:I can tell a contented soul and his dedicated hard work.

Thank you good sir lol! we had better shut up now cos i think we've put Jim to sleep Sleep

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:50 pm

sunbern wrote:
Del. wrote:I can tell a contented soul and his dedicated hard work.

Thank you good sir lol! we had better shut up now cos i think we've put Jim to sleep Sleep

chuckle

I've been looking into the Triune Brain again ... it's interesting (although the arguments surround the genetic inheritance idea from reptiles onward) because it seems that a lot of the "thinking" factor with young people shows they just never learned to use the newer brain version (the neocortex - which doesn't fully develop until your mid-20s) and just continued to use the emotional center (limbic system) to think.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:25 am

Jim wrote: the "thinking" factor with young people shows they just never learned to use the newer brain version (the neocortex - which doesn't fully develop until your mid-20s) and just continued to use the emotional center (limbic system) to think.

Hmmm, I know people in their sixties who still cant use any part of their brains...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:29 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote: the "thinking" factor with young people shows they just never learned to use the newer brain version (the neocortex - which doesn't fully develop until your mid-20s) and just continued to use the emotional center (limbic system) to think.

Hmmm, I know people in their sixties who still cant use any part of their brains...

chuckle

I can look at my own life and then add the "experience" factor and I was forced to "think." Unlike Landi Mellas who was "handed" the answers, I had to figure out every piece of this mess from the ground up.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:27 am

Is that the conclusion you came to ?? I mean the parts of the brain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next