Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 27 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:09 am

Del. wrote:The great unknown, the mind boggles. There's an answer to this but they are not talking. alien

Have a good Easter guys. A quiet day for me, but that's nothing new.

They don't know. dunno

Damn, Easter already? chuckle  With all the changes this holiday has gone through, I just call it Happy Bunny Day. lol!

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:49 pm

Study Hall. - Page 27 LolDamn, Easter already? Study Hall. - Page 27 1240046505  With all the changes this holiday has gone through, I just call it Happy Bunny Day. 

Thats funny Jim,Have you seen the latest ,Some of the top scientists are saying that the universe has a mind of it's own( just watched that professor Penrose video ,playing catch up still ) .Now that is spookey ,we may well be a product of inteligent design after all Easter bunnies and all, makes you think though does'nt it and it would maybe explain a lot .Definately a space worth watching . ! ( sorry had to get that in lol )  affraid(

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:57 pm

Well, right now it's speculation, but this HAS to come from somewhere. This is what I was getting into looking at science videos regarding "the first cells" in the "life" picture on earth ... and they do act like SOMETHING is going on in there. Then, somewhere along that line, I got hit with - "it's in the cells." Now if this is right, and we're each holding around 36 trillion cells on average, and what we're looking for is in all of those cells (us and all life across the board), we still may not know where it came from (only picture is Panspermia - ie, it came from space on meteors from who knows what planet) but at least this is giving us a picture of where it is in us.

Then, if you look at the developmental picture, you find similar characteristics to us in animals. If you ever had a pet dog, and you watch closely, there's a ton of similarities to us, and limitations to what it can do because of what's available to it. It can't talk ... but, it DOES try to communicate. We're all limited by our brain and what it can and can't do.

Watch a baby ... what does it know? Absolutely nothing. It spends YEARS waiting for that "brain" to develop, and SLOWLY it can do more and more.

This MAY be why we are left here to figure things out for ourselves ... it's basically a constructivist lifestyle, and the end result is you become who you really are. So, when you die, do you wind up "where you belong?"  Like everything else ... who knows. dunno

As an add-on ... we can't be the only intelligent life in this universe that has this "access" to "whatever" after death. What we call ET has to have it too. hmm

Makes you wonder about "mother earth" / Venus statues too ... the oldest goes back to somewhere around the end of the 5000 year superwave. Were we "told" something - like - we come from the earth? Do you REALLY think people could have been that fat back then? Or, are they "round" like the earth?  hmm

Study Hall. - Page 27 330px-Wien_NHM_Venus_von_Willendorf

Study Hall. - Page 27 330px-VenusHohlefels2

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:06 am

You hit on something I've never thought of with those statue figures Jim. ''FAT PEOPLE'' way back then. scratch Now that's food for thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:17 am

Del. wrote:You hit on something I've never thought of with those statue figures Jim. ''FAT PEOPLE'' way back then. scratch Now that's food for thought.

Well, we know what we have today to munch on that directly connects to being really obese (like those carvings), but it wasn't there way back then. dunno

If this idea is right, our life here would be a representation of the 9 months of pregnancy we go through before birth. This would mean that "death" is really "birth." hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:50 am

Which to me sounds like the cycle of birth death rebirth. Mmmm. Fascinating...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:28 am

Del. wrote:Which to me sounds like the cycle of birth death rebirth. Mmmm. Fascinating...

Which could have been another historical distortion regarding the creation of the new interpretation that developed over time into reincarnation. hmm

According to Professor Leopold Fischer:

In its present form, the way people talk about it today, it is quite
old, but it's not as old as people hope it would be. You have only a
vestigial or marginal mention of something like transmigration in the older
sections of the Veda. There is the first complete mention, though very
brief, in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, which is quite old. But the real
assumptions having to do with reincarnation come in the Puranic age, at
the time that the Puranas were composed, and then of course, through
Buddhism. So you might say that it reached a state of common acceptance,
I would think, around 300 B.C., but not earlier. So it is old, but in its
highly articulated form it is not so old — and the way it's talked about
now, that's recent; that's "Theosophical Society."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:58 am

But there, we get another problem, the  Theosophical Society founded by Madame Blavatsky. It was said that Theosophy turned a good  philosophy into a bad religion, and its founder agreed.
She had a reputation of being a theorist of religion and a fraud. So what are we meant to believe, I do think the Indian mystics new more by way of their beliefs in  the core of Hindu mystical thought is that knowing is being.  

''Quote''
One’s moral deeds determine one’s status at reincarnation, which meant that every individual inexorably gets what he or she deserves. The Upanishads teach that what a man turns out to be depends on how he acts and conducts himself. What happens to one is a consequence of one’s own choice and behavior, and one’s present condition reflects previous acts in previous reincarnations.
The main problem of the Hindu Axial Age was how to attain Moksha – the complete release from the clutches of continuous birth and death, the end of reincarnation.

https://humanjourney.us/

On that note, I hate to think what I will be coming back as....affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:52 am

Del. wrote:But there, we get another problem, the  Theosophical Society founded by Madame Blavatsky. It was said that Theosophy turned a good  philosophy into a bad religion, and its founder agreed.
She had a reputation of being a theorist of religion and a fraud. So what are we meant to believe, I do think the Indian mystics new more by way of their beliefs in  the core of Hindu mystical thought is that knowing is being.  

''Quote''
One’s moral deeds determine one’s status at reincarnation, which meant that every individual inexorably gets what he or she deserves. The Upanishads teach that what a man turns out to be depends on how he acts and conducts himself. What happens to one is a consequence of one’s own choice and behavior, and one’s present condition reflects previous acts in previous reincarnations.
The main problem of the Hindu Axial Age was how to attain Moksha – the complete release from the clutches of continuous birth and death, the end of reincarnation.

https://humanjourney.us/

On that note, I hate to think what I will be coming back as....affraid  

chuckle

In order to begin straightening this mess out, you have to look at the history of the subject. From the beginning of writing 5000 rounded years ago, both Sumer and Egypt had afterlife explanations. Unfortunately, they were both different. The nations that popped up later in time had their variations too, and this has gone on all the way to today. Even Christianity was a rewritten version of the Zoroastrian story, and the Saoshyant became the Messiah.

All we really have are conflicting explanational stories of some topic that says this "afterlife" picture exists. Considering the fact these explanations are all different, the question pops up - does this afterlife idea even exist - or - do we just fade away into nothing?

Today we have the medical based research that says there's SOMETHING going on, explained in NDEs that proved these people were flatline brain dead, but came back with verifiable stories of at least what was going on around their dead bodies by medical teams. On top of this, we have paranormal studies, and I did my own personal study of this subject, compared my data to what other people found - and yes - it IS there.

Now unless there's some way to show all this information is somehow wrong, technically, we have half of the picture. Details from NDEs of meeting religious people like Jesus, considering the historical picture, have been brought out with a single question - how do you know it was Jesus? Did he say so? Was he wearing a name tag? Other cultures claim to have met characters from their religion too, and it boils down to the same question ... how do you know it was ... whoever?

Unless something pops up that explains the information we do have, there definitely is SOMETHING going on. We just don't have enough information to outline the entire picture. dunno

Last edited by Jim on Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:04 am

"Unless something pops up that explains the information we do have, there definitely is SOMETHING going on. We just don't have enough information to outline the entire picture. "

Yes and this looks like it has always been the case ever since we had the ability to document ( and probably before ) our thoughts and feelings..So taking this cell division process to it's ultimate conclusion do we and all the other living organisms on the planet keep multiplying until the Earths carrying capacity is saturated and can no longer support life and then it crashes ?.That would explain the continuous cycle theory as this has happened in extinction events previously but surely living cells die when we pass over so is it something akin to spontaneous combustion where  cells die and rise again to be part of some other living thing either on this planet or another one like a living web connecting all living things .The simplest way i can put it is like the underground mycelium of fungi which can be inter connected for miles under the soil surface .Now if evolved inteligence could subconciously communicate in a similar way now that could help to explain a great deal .Space travel would not be necessary by physical means and like a fly caught in an intergalactic spiders web it's struggles could be felt on the other side of the universe   Now there's a thought ...Pure speculation i know but it would help to explain where evolution of our species is heading .The question remaining is who determines which cells go where ? I would'nt be suprised if mine are destined to end up at the bottom of a pond somewhere sitting in the mud !!!  d'oh  

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:22 pm

That mycilium is an interesting picture.

Heroes of the earth

Mycelia are of vital importance to the soil. They break down organic material, making its raw materials available again for use in the ecosystem. On top of this, 92% of plant families interact with fungi. This kind of symbiosis is termed mycorrhiza. Hyphae are also an important source of food for insects and other invertebrates.

https://www.micropia.nl/en/discover/microbiology/mycelium/

As far as subconscious communication ... ET is still flying around and they are WAY smarter than we are. chuckle  Guess it's gonna be a long wait.
rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:23 pm

Guess no one has anything to say ... must be waitin' for the eclipse end of the world. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:06 pm

Jim wrote:Guess no one has anything to say ... must be waitin' for the eclipse end of the world. rotf

Plenty to say just not on here as much as you guys .You will have to wait a bit longer for my little pearls of wisdom  chuckle  Have been working most of the day .Still reading but brain not functioning to the peak of it's incredible capability . Very Happy

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:19 am

My contributions have been diverted to a possible new lady friend.... whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:46 am

Looks like we're done ... time to open the doors and see who comes in. tin foil hat

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:17 am

We will never be done Jimbo, us three and sometimes four have been chatting on this site and the old UK-UFO site for many years now. Even the thought of it makes me sad. We shall plod on, seeking that elusive information we so desire. The important thing is not to stop questioning...

''Not all those who wander are lost'' J. R. R. Tolkein

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:20 am

Believe me, I get it. I've been doing this for the last 50 years, and when people say "Hey, there's something else out there to do" - I'm like - really? rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:13 pm

Oooo ... it's almost time for the eclipse / end of the world. cheers  lol!

I think it's hysterical ... everyone's been talking about wanting to see this event, they went out and bought the glasses for it, and the IR shows it's overcast in like 99% of the areas for viewing - including here - it's just getting dark but it's all overcast. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:35 am

No chance of seeing anything here its still bloody raining. I don't know how Bernie copes with it all, but that's 200 miles away from where I live.
I've got more chance seeing Pluto...chuckle

Don't go straining your eyes Jim, I saw a YouTube clip yesterday of loads of people at Niagara Falls waiting to see something.....Fat chance. chuckle

It doesn't bother me in the slightest mate. Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:13 am

It's rainin' here ... the main storm is east of us (N Carolina all the way to South Texas) and had tornado warnings.
I like rainy days ... I sit out on the porch, have a ciggy, and watch. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:17 pm

"I like rainy days ... I sit out on the porch, have a ciggy, and watch." 

If you could watch far enough you would see me slopping around in the mud over here, No blooming joke now Del..    Am i led to believe love is in the air mon ami ?? I love you  well as for letting the general public into our little domain it's your call Jim but just remember you are the least tolerant of us mate and i would hate to see you banned from your own creation  What a Face Cast your mind back to the uk ufo site .I think you were responsible for it's meltdown tbh    affraid rotf  

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:34 pm

Saw the eclipse on sky tv ( it's so much better when you don't need those special glasses looking  ) One guy said he had seen it 30 times !  I reakon he must have a pair of gold rimmed special glasses ! Anyway i have seen a total in Spain back in the 90's ( saw an eclipse on the same holiday too ! chuckle ) I'll be honest i can't see what all the fuss is about .true it does turn day into night but with a bit of imagination a black rain cloud passing the sun can be quite similar .   afro

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:06 pm

sunbern wrote:[size=16]well as for letting the general public into our little domain it's your call Jim but just remember you are the least tolerant of us mate and i would hate to see you banned from your own creation  What a Face Cast your mind back to the uk ufo site .I think you were responsible for it's meltdown tbh    affraid rotf

Well ... I honestly don't think anyone is going to pop up ... it's just us in here and if you've looked, social media has basically replaced forums. As far as the UK / UFO forum ... I remember OF it ... I can't remember anything about it ... I have CRS - Cant Remember Sh!t. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:12 pm

sunbern wrote:I'll be honest i can't see what all the fuss is about .true it does turn day into night but with a bit of imagination a black rain cloud passing the sun can be quite similar .   afro

I'm the same way ... all we got here was the darkness ... the sky was overcast - end of story. I really didn't care ... what can I say dunno

I think I have more interest in the people spouting the end times stuff that never happened. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:29 am

jim wrote:[size=16]"I like rainy days ... I sit out on the porch, have a ciggy, and watch."

If you done that here you would freeze your nuts off. Shocked

[quote= Jim "As far as the UK / UFO forum ... I remember OF it ... I can't remember anything about it .. wrote:
"][/quote].

I remember it well.....People turning nasty at the drop of a hat. Always bickering with caustic sarcasm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next