Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 14 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:30 pm

[quote="Del."]
sunbern wrote: Spoke to her tonight Del,seems she's got floods to deal with as well right now.  She will be back though knowing Brenda ...

What a mess this country is this year, we have had floods in the past but never as bad as now. Please give her our heartfelt thoughts Bern. [/quote

I will Del,sh'e s ok spoke to her a little while ago,water levels have gone down and her back door `barricade` is no longer needed,i just hope we dont get much more rain now ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:33 am

Regarding Kasten's work ... this is the most unverified work I have ever looked at ... it's all made up with no proof. A good example is the dating problem he has with the dinosaur wipe out. He says regarding the reptilians:

They were contemporaneous with the dinosaurs, who were also reptilian-based creatures, which means that they supposedly lived on the surface of Earth between two hundred million and sixty-five million years ago, at which time the dinosaurs became extinct. That period, known as the Jurassic, is based on carbon dating, which is notoriously unreliable. There is contrary evidence that the age of the dinosaurs may have been no more than one million years ago.  

Where is this "contrary evidence?" How can you dispute the dating process which works on rounded numbers and replace it with a comment that subtracts 63 million years from the total without showing HOW that could be?

I can only read small sections of this, at which point I have to walk away from it. It's the worst approach I've seen in years. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:00 pm

"I can only read small sections of this, at which point I have to walk away from it. It's the worst approach I've seen in years."

Thanks for having a look jim ,skip to the nazi chapters ( if this is of any interest ) and give me your thoughts on his assumptions. He does cite a lot of witness quotes but i guess we can't verify these . it is easy to get carried away with the picture he is describing and believe that we are being sheppherded in the direction our ( alien ) leaders have determined .I guess it is not difficult for the author to compile these historical `innaccuracies` in order to lead us down a rabbit hole of our own immagination ..Without your constructivist approach it is not difficult to take in what is written as fact but apart from a few ( maybe sensationalist ) witness accounts what are we left with ? science fiction in it's most deceptive form ? I did find it hard to put down and was very upset by the portrayal of the Nazi and Japanese attrocies from the last war .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:28 pm

sunbern wrote:....skip to the nazi chapters ( if this is of any interest ) and give me your thoughts on his assumptions.  

I look more later, but I'll start with this one. He says:

In my first book, The Secret History of Extraterrestrials, I made the case for the premise that the under ground Reptilians provided Hitler with a cloned army of about one million men. Hitler made reference to that fact in a witnessed remark to Bormann when he became irritated at Bormann’s failure to find some domestic help. He said, “I conjure entire divisions out of the earth. It must be an easy task to find a few girls for my Berghof.”

Just taking this "translation" as it sits, you are not dealing with English. As in any language, wording / sentence structure - whether literal or figurative - is going to be different.
In this case, his "conjuring" of "entire divisions out of the earth" is strictly figurative. Kasten's approach is changing the figurative usage to literal, and, considering the dating of the book, makes sense. This work was being written before 2010, and we all know the mind-set of people back then. 2012 was coming - the world was going to end - but, we're still here.

He goes on to say:

These robotic men would have had no compunctions about sadistic cruelty because they had no souls and therefore no consciences. It seems unlikely that Hitler would have thrown away these soulless monsters as cannon fodder on the Eastern Front, but rather probably used them in the SS and the Gestapo, where they were required to visit their brutalities against women and children—jobs that human soldiers would hesitate or refuse to carry out.

I'll see what else is in there later.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:21 pm

I'll see what else is in there later.

cheers ,i did see the book as a bit of a history lesson ,but it's accuracy i accept may be in question .It is so easy to be led by what we think may be true and i often wonder where we can reliably look for the truth .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:44 pm

sunbern wrote:It is so easy to be led by what we think may be true and i often wonder where we can reliably look for the truth.

This stuff is melting my head. Not only is there a modern day picture, but the connections to Egypt and then later through history to other cultures and then the Nazis is too much.

As far as I'm concerned, I have never experienced ANYTHING in this mess. I also have never met anyone else who has. As an example, people followed von Däniken and all the stuff he wrote. But when he was in court for crimes committed, the court psychiatrist found him to be a pathological liar. This would mean all the stuff he wrote was based in lies as well. Pathological liars have no empathy, they simply don't care.

Want to fry your brain? I looked this up - published 1996:
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_dulcebook.htm#menu

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:19 am

I just clicked on a random link from your last post Jim. I have never read this in any account of the Rendlesham incident.

John Lear became interested in the subject of UFO's 13 months prior to the date given below, after talking with a friend in the United States Air Force by the name of Greg Wilson who had witnessed a UFO landing at Bentwaters AFB, near London, England, during which three small 'gray' aliens walked up to the Wing Commander. Since then Lear has tapped his contacts in intelligence, investigating the allegations that the executive and military-industrial branches of the United States 'government' knows about, and colludes with, alien forces. wrote:

I shall look at some more links.

Oh here's another.

The Dulce enigma [and the "chameleons wrote: have not only infiltrated Utah, Nevada and California, but seems to have stretched its tentacles all the way up to the Pacific northwest. One area of particular interest is the Madigan Military Hospital south of Seattle, Washington near FORT LEWIS... which has been investigated by Val Valerian. "About a year ago, we ran into SEVERAL PEOPLE who stated that they 'had heard' that 'REPTILIAN HUMANOIDS WERE WORKING AT A U.S. ARMY HOSPITAL' NEAR FORT LEWIS, WASHINGTON. At that point, these statements were simply filed away, pending the arrival of something more substantial. Descriptions of the nature of and appearance of alien humanoid forms that could be termed 'REPTILIAN' vary widely."]The Dulce enigma [and the "chameleons"] have not only infiltrated Utah, Nevada and California, but seems to have stretched its tentacles all the way up to the Pacific northwest.

That's enough for me.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:19 pm

Del. wrote:That's enough for me.....

chuckle

Out of all the subjects I've looked at - this is the worst. Let's see what Bernie has to say.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:46 pm

Thanks for the link i will read that because it really does interest me. i have for some time wondered why we are being `Teased ` by our alien visitors and why it is they hav'nt confronted us more directly .By the way my brain is already fried so boiling or roasting may be a better alternative Exclamation  Anyhow if a species with plenty of time on it's hands did in fact decide it wanted a piece of Earth action it makes perfect sense to me that it may wish to carry out a hybridization programme to adapt itself ( over many generations) to an unobserved earthly existence .The underground bases thing has been kicking around for a long while as has the off world connection and interraction with et's by our elite none of which can be confirmed at this moment in time by us ( we have no need to know anyway ) .The only other thing i would say is that those who have really delved into the subject ( including many sceptics ) Have started on a trail that does seem to turn up some very difficult questions to answer  .It is true and many have turned away shaking their heads and for some reason are either finding themselves out of their depth or are truly scared their brains can't cope with the way their findings contradict their beliefs in such a way that  they have no choice but to back away and go back to ground that does'nt shake beneath their feet ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:18 am

Like Branton says:

Throughout this volume I have nevertheless offered my own 'opinions' and 'perspectives' based on circumstantial evidence [two or more reports from different sources which relay identical themes, and so on]. These admittedly are my own opinions and can be received or discarded according to the readers own perceptions in regards to the nature of reality. I have formed these opinions based on my own perceptions of the overall data, and since these are my perceptions, they are not infallible but are subject to change or revision with the revelation of new information. The reader is free to form his or her own conclusions and opinions based on the accumulated data, just as I have done.

Whether you consider the information which follows science fact, science fiction or perhaps a little of both ["science faction", you might say], this should not detract from the fact that these reports -- which have arrived from HUNDREDS of different sources and have been condensed within this one volume -- make for fascinating reading, either way one looks at it.

As an add-on, my "life" has been under attack since I was 7 - and it hasn't let up till this day. There's something going on ... I dunno.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:04 pm

"As an add-on, my "life" has been under attack since I was 7 - and it hasn't let up till this day. There's something going on ... I dunno."

well we are all agreed on that it's how to move forward that is the stumbling block ,where to go from here ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:20 pm

sunbern wrote:...where to go from here ?

Well, to start with, like I quoted above:

"Throughout this volume I have nevertheless offered my own 'opinions' and 'perspectives' based on circumstantial evidence [two or more reports from different sources which relay identical themes, and so on]. These admittedly are my own opinions and can be received or discarded according to the readers own perceptions in regards to the nature of reality. I have formed these opinions based on my own perceptions of the overall data, and since these are my perceptions, they are not infallible but are subject to change or revision with the revelation of new information."

So, based on the overall picture, as far as THIS information goes, what exactly do we have - whether it's right or wrong?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:16 pm

Well we could start with this ....proof of life after death,angel studios.( sorry i cant direct link this ) you might find it a very interesting video .GOOGLE IT .it's a fascinating but very much religiously orientated ..it's at a theatre near you !     Rolling Eyes  not an operating theatre i hope !
or maybe this again on u tube ..scientific evidence for life after death - Gary Habermas ( this is the most recent video i could find )..
Good luck chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:17 pm

I'll look into that After Death picture ... I meant the ET info in that Dulce picture (and the few added pictures at the end of those pages). What do you see it all boiling down to?

As an add-on ... regarding the NDE picture (and the film looks interesting) ... how does that tie in with alien life? It can't be just us. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:42 am

Angel studios seem to be very popular when you google it, it pulled up eight movies when I checked. You can watch the trailers but the rest is give me your money... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:30 pm

Jim wrote:I'll look into that After Death picture ... I meant the ET info in that Dulce picture (and the few added pictures at the end of those pages). What do you see it all boiling down to?

As an add-on ... regarding the NDE picture (and the film looks interesting) ... how does that tie in with alien life? It can't be just us.  hmm

regarding the Dulce picture ....i'm still reading

Apart from the unknown aspect i don't know how the n.d.e's tie in ( if indeed they do ) with et activity,i think we discussed whether they were subject to the same laws the univers operates in as we are .I do believe the scole group contacted at least one et so it does seem this could be the case but one swallow does'nt make a summer so more information needs to be forthcoming and we don't have it right now so we can only speculate ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:25 pm

sunbern wrote:Apart from the unknown aspect i don't know how the n.d.e's tie in ( if indeed they do ) with et activity,i think we discussed whether they were subject to the same laws the universe operates in as we are .

Maybe there's something in here ... he also goes into the "gov't" info shutdown aspect.

What The Aliens Told Us About God, Jesus, Human Soul And The Afterlife.
https://dokumen.pub/qdownload/what-the-aliens-told-us-about-god-jesus-human-soul-and-the-afterlife-9781365294402-1365294404.html

Just started reading ... here's the opening:

Ufology of yesteryears.
In the early sixties, I was among the very first, and very few authors who talked and wrote about extraterrestrials, and alien civilizations. Back then, we were not called ufologists, and ufology as we know it today did not exist.
The literature on UFOs, aliens and extraterrestrials during the early years of that period was very minimal, despite the publication of two successful magazines devoted to flying saucers and alien invasion.
The subject was a novelty, and consequently it captured the attention of the masses. No more than 40 or 50 books were published at that time, and no videos or clips were posted on the world wide web, the Internet and in social media, as it is the case today. The sphere of the so-called ufology was divided into two camps;
1-The “insiders” who worked for the government on projects and research programs related to UFOs.
2-The outsiders (Authors, inquisitors and the general public).
To a certain degree, 90% of what was written or published was a colorful literature on a subject little known to the public or understood by enthusiasts and the masses.
De facto, a handful of “thinkers” in the field knew what was going on during that period despite the fact of lacking vital data, and reliable information pertaining to the subjects of UFOs and extraterrestrials.
Those who knew “something” were in the military and civilian insiders, who in some shape, form or capacity were part of a very restricted group of scientists and technicians who were recruited by the military to study and “dissect” the enigmatic phenomenon of flying saucers…and they kept their mouth shut.
A possibility…
If you are among those who believe that our government’s representatives met with aliens/extraterrestrials, then, and logically, you should entertain or consider the possibility that some of the subjects discussed during those meetings would be of a religious or at least moral or ethical nature, especially since at least three powerful religious leaders in our country attended one or two meetings with aliens on an American soil.
In fact, this is exactly what happened.
And we will be discussing the concerns and the questions of those religious dignitaries, the answers of the aliens, and how a synopsis of the discussions between our religious leaders and aliens ended up on the desk and in the secret vaults of foreign governments, and religious authorities thanks to their religious affiliation and/or loyalty to their faith’s hierarchy!
In fact, religious leaders in the United States, in England, and in the Vatican managed to convince the military and The White House to conceal from the American people and from the world any and all revelations and comments given by aliens about religions, God, religious faith, man’s soul, the afterlife, the creation of the universe, hell and heaven, the Holy Scriptures, Christianity, and Jesus Christ.

Bernie, I think you should put down what you're reading and get this PDF. It has all kinds of names of Gov't people and others supposedly involved in this. This is either all BS, part BS, or it's all true. dunno

From the secret aliens-US meetings in 1947 and 1948, and the account of Maria Orsic.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:49 am

I am up to page 30 of that PDF Jim, its a very intriguing read, to me its one of those stories you either believe or you dont....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:13 am

Well Bernie has an interest in the Govt aspect, I have an interest in the religious aspect - so, we shall see. It was the religious aspect that was the start of my experiences, and the only difference was I had to figure it out. Landi Mellas was the only other person I've tripped over that was handed the whole picture. Christianity is centered on this "end times picture" and although the base idea is right, the explanational data is all wrong. Religious history shows what's going on - so - like I said, we shall see. dunno

As an add-on ...
By the time I got near the end of this ... let's just say I'm ready to toss it out the window. d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:08 pm

Wow i just wish i could give this more time .I am slap bang in the middle of my busy period now and so can only give it a fraction of the time it merits. I will try to read those links as i find them so very interesting .I wonder which face will present itself when the spinning coin eventually settles !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:21 pm

Regarding the Gov't aspect of this picture - technically, I can't say anything. His approach to "God" and "Jesus" is right when compared to history, but, it would have made a better approach if he actually USED the history.
Then his Quote from Maria Orsic missed the target altogether:

Maria Orsic is the mystic medium and creator of Earth’s first UFO’s (Vril) who said, “Organized religions will become frail relics of the past. And as science and technology advance, people of Earth will meet super beings from other galaxies. And they will learn great things. And they will discover their true nature. And religions built upon power will vanish. The beings of light will return to Earth before or in 2022.

Well it's just about 2024 and I haven't seen anyone.chuckle

And as far as unprovable goes, there was a "RationalWiki" note that says: "According to a woman who claims to be his (Maximillien de Lafayette) former girlfriend, he was actually a scam artist who re-published text and photos gathered from around the Internet as books."

Does it ever end? d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:32 am

Jim wrote:Does it ever end? d'oh

Unbelievable, The magic roundabout...... confused dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:03 pm

Del. wrote:Unbelievable, The magic roundabout...... confused dunno
There's also a time travel story nearing the end of this book, where Ambar Anati went back and saw Jesus and the family AFTER the crucifixion - that he survived? According to this article surviving a nailed on crucifixion is impossible ... and even if you did, you wouldn't be in very good shape - let alone have a job after it was over.  chuckle
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2004/apr/08/thisweekssciencequestions

According to de Lafayette:
Regardless of whether you are going to believe or disbelief the account of Ambar Anati (A hybrid woman), or you are about to ridicule and mock this most extraordinary account based upon time-travel and rewinding time, I remain very confident that the information and revelations contained in Anati’s account will captivate your mind.
But before you read any part of Anati’s account, remind yourself of what quantum physics’ contemporary scientists (Dr. Michio Kaku to name one), and the leaders of the parallel dimension and supersymmetry theories have said about the multiverse, and the “continuous existence” of people (Our Life) in other dimensions.
You will never believe the story of Anati unless and until you revisit the Supersymetry and multiple dimensions’ theories as advanced by said quantum physics’ scientists.

Welcome to planet earth ... are we having fun yet? rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:54 pm

As an add-on ...
By the time I got near the end of this ... let's just say I'm ready to toss it out the window.

rotf rotf rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:59 pm

Put it on the top shelf bud ,It could be worse ,you could be watching ancient aliens ( like i am at the moment lol ) affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next