Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 2 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:01 am

sunbern wrote:WOW ,do you two ever come up for a breather bounce 

chuckle

Dreamwalker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:05 am

Jim wrote:
There's also another question regarding what we call an "afterlife." Do you think that this scenario is "just for us?" Or, would it include every life out there in space?

That's a good question Jim, I've never looked at it that way before..hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:30 pm

Yeah, the more you let this bounce around in your head, the stranger it gets. Soooo ... every life form that has ever been is now in this other dimensional reality? Where the hell are they? Every race has there own dimensional space? Talk about population numbers. d'oh

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:34 pm

"I am so sorry to hear about Brenda, please send my love to her."

She sends back hers Sam .Thank you. x

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:56 pm

The sightings on your links are quite interesting Jim, i shall go back in and out of that second link to read the sightings there. And yes, that has always been one of my questions, Why have they done nothing ( as in they want to kill us, or any of the other they are bad scenarios).

I wonder if it is just the unknown and possibly looking different, people used to feel the same way about persons from other ethnicities

As for the scary abduction, is it possible the scariness, is because of the event itself. I would think the majority of people would find that scary, the knowing you can be taken anytime anywhere and cant do anything about it. some people are scared of the dentist or having an operation. There could be a million and one reasons. How many positive abduction stories are out there. Then add to that women who claim to of been impregnated,and then had that foetus taken away. when did those stories start ?

Cattle are being found now, seemingly mutilated with precision, whats that all about. And again a million and one possible scenarios, is it aliens, is it humans, are those body parts being eaten, are they being used for rituals of magic. Are there crazy mad scientists out there doing it?

As for how we were created " God took a rib from Adam while he was sleeping. and created Eve" That has many connotations really. I tend to lean more towards genetic modification or something along those lines.

One great big experiment....

Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:14 pm

"Do you think all the u.f.o stuff in the media of late or the meetings in congress will lead anywhere?? (i probably know the answer)."

we have followed this story for a very long time now,i personally think the drip drip of information we are actually privvy to see is only the tip of the iceberg.Also the rabbit so to speak is out of the bag now with such prominent whisleblowers coming forward with their accounts ,The days of silencing the witnesses and some of them even having fatal (silencing ) accidents seems to be over now.Mybe the time is getting close for disclosure or it may be just a softening of attitudes ( sci fi mainstream and much more media interest ) Someone is obviously pulling the strings and preparing the public in the hope that we will swallow the pill of all the lies we have been told over decades and sweetening the fact ( well i believe it to be so anyway ) that the lie we have been living is the agenda of a race far superior to us and one that has always been in control of our fate .. alien

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:15 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:The sightings on your links are quite interesting Jim, i shall go back in and out of that second link to read the sightings there. And yes, that has always been one of my questions, Why have they done nothing ( as in they want to kill us, or any of the other they are bad scenarios).

I wonder if it is just the unknown and possibly looking different, people used to feel the same way about persons from other ethnicities

We were supposed to know about them ... but we lost the information thanks to the religious elite who turned this subject into polytheism thousands of years ago. According to what I have put together, they only pop up like this if there is a problem ... and there's one coming. Since we lost everything, and no longer even knew they existed - bottom line - we're screwed.

Dreamwalker wrote:
As for the scary abduction, is it possible the scariness, is because of the event itself. I would think the majority of people would find that scary, the knowing you can be taken anytime anywhere and cant do anything about it. some people are scared of the dentist or having an operation. There could be a million and one reasons. How many positive abduction stories are out there. Then add to that women who claim to of been impregnated,and then had that foetus taken away. when did those stories start ?

There are different possibilities for "reasons" these events pop up ... one is paranormal, and another is that it could be the endogenous DMT we have in our systems (ooo scary dreams LOL). As much as I can say on this is that I've been in the middle of this subject for 68 years and I have NEVER been "abducted" once. There have been experiences that wanted to go in that direction - but it never happened.

Dreamwalker wrote:
Cattle are being found now, seemingly mutilated with precision, whats that all about. And again a million and one possible scenarios, is it aliens, is it humans, are those body parts being eaten, are they being used for rituals of magic. Are there crazy mad scientists out there doing it?

chuckle  
The only one worth asking about is the alien aspect ... and what exactly they would want with cattle parts is beyond me.

Dreamwalker wrote:
As for how we were created " God took a rib from Adam while he was sleeping. and created Eve" That has many connotations really.  I tend to lean more towards genetic modification or something along those lines.

One great big experiment....

Genetic manipulation makes more sense considering the outcome of bipedal beings. As far as monotheism goes, that's it's own story and it didn't begin until the middle of the 1300s BC.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:31 pm

I agree with you when you say peoples interpretations of what they see and witness differ Sam ,but there are also a lot of similarites ,their experiences are their own but sometimes also shared .There are some very compelling encounters especially by schoolchildren witnesses that definately fall into the category of an actual unexplainable event that defies science and logic .The die is cast there is no getting away from it and denial and ridicule now belong in history.There are some very prominent scientists ( look up the work of Avi Loeb ) working on the subject safe in the knowledge that their research is now in an era that takes the subject seriously and with interest .I so hope it happens in my lifetime and we get to meet our makers.I actually believe Brenda has been `allowed` to interact with one of them in flesh and blood already ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:25 pm

sunbern wrote:"Do you think all the u.f.o stuff in the media of late or the meetings in congress will lead anywhere??  (i probably know the answer)."

we have followed this story for a very long time now,i personally think the drip drip of information we are actually privvy to see is only the tip of the iceberg.Also the rabbit so to speak is out of the bag now with such prominent whisleblowers coming forward with their accounts ,The days of silencing the witnesses and some of them even having fatal (silencing ) accidents seems to be over now.Mybe the time is getting close for disclosure or it may be just a softening of attitudes ( sci fi mainstream and much more media interest ) Someone is obviously pulling the strings and preparing the public in the hope that we will swallow the pill of all the lies we have been told over decades  and sweetening  the fact ( well i believe it to be so anyway ) that the lie we have been living is the agenda of a race far superior to us and one that has always been in control of our fate .. alien

You know what Bernie, i believe the majority will swallow the pill, i think lockdowns proved this, the willingness to just accept it without question, people are great at talking but not so hot on action, particularly, here in the U.K. Its a bit like the just stop oil idiots, im surprised its taken this long for the general public to start confronting them, im even more surprised one of them hasnt ended up seriously injured yet, think that's the only thing that will make the police take real action. I believe it is an offence to block major roads in this way. Do they not get that they are mainly just pissing people off and turning some away from the cause, also just the hypocrisy of them. Go and demonstrate in the countries that are actually the biggest offenders.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a fake alien invasion is in on its way.

Yes, we are an experiment at the mercy of something else.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:34 pm

Bernie,
I have read some of the sightings witnessed by children, one of which teachers also witnessed it, will have to see if i can find them.
I remember reading about the person Brenda met she sent me her stuff to read , i cant remenber his name, though. He was very strange, didnt eat etc, could appear and disappear, did he not reveal his real form to her? i remember he frightened her freind Dot.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:00 pm

And with each generation more and more is lost, thats why we are getting dumber and dumber, getting further and further away from that lost knowledge.

Regarding DMT, did we have more of it way back then, is that whats missing, or interfered with.
and going back to the typical reincarnation story, the majority of people who take Ayahuasca report meeting very similar beings during their trip. as in they all seem to be spiritual beings, or guides of a higher power. is it just hallucinations or something else ?? many report it to be a very profound experience. but then the same is said by people who have taken L.S.D, maybe not the meeting with other beings but the opening of the mind.

Are people seeing through "The third eye" able to connect to a lost channel of knowledge. i do think that is part of what has been lost, our ability to connect to a higher knowledge, this could be innate but closed down, as in The higher self.

I have had predictive dreams, and know things before they happen, sometimes the thoughts, feelings i get seem to come out of nowhere, like its been sent from the outside, an implanted thought, other times it seems to be a knowing myself. That i feel in my gut or solar plexus. I am hyper aware in most situations, i notice a lot of things, take it in. I would make a good witness Laughing
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:11 am

Dreamwalker wrote: I am hyper aware in most situations, i notice a lot of things, take it in. I would make a good witness.

I too have this spacial awareness thing as well Sam.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:20 am

Dreamwalker wrote:.I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a fake alien invasion is in on its way.

Do you remember the Carol Rosin story about  Werner Von Braun  privately telling Carol Rosin, a colleague at a major aerospace company Fairchild Industries, about a sequence of contrived global false flag “cards”  and extraterrestrial invasion, which would lead to the militarization of space and usher in a New World Order.

Now more than 40 years later, the sequence predicted by Von Braun appears to be on the verge of playing out...affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:56 am

Dreamwalker wrote: Bernie,
I have read some of the sightings witnessed by children, one of which teachers also witnessed it, will have to see if i can find them.
I remember reading about the person Brenda met she sent me her stuff to read , i cant remenber his name, though. He was very strange, didnt eat etc, could appear and disappear, did he not reveal his real form to her? i remember he frightened her freind Dot.

You have a very good memory Sam,His name was David Daniels and knowing what i now know i would give anything to be introduced to him if he came back .Brenda said" there is a good chance he would not like you" .I am not so sure .Must admit though he did have a way of rubbing people up the wrong way and yes Dot hated every inch of him What a Face He knew exactly what he wanted while he was here and when he requested a meeting with Lord Hill Norton at the ministry in whitehall Brenda was not at all suprised it went ahead .Yes he was special alright but he had to keep on the move although he stayed with her for a while things got hot for him and he had to move on .The police told Brenda if she knew where he was to let them know as he had comitted a very serious crime but she was wise to that she knew they were just trying to catch him but he always stayed one step ahead of them .He was last heard of in Australia but Brenda lost touch with him after that ..

Last edited by sunbern on Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:16 am

[quote="Dreamwalker"] And with each generation more and more is lost, thats why we are getting dumber and dumber, getting further and further away from that lost knowledge.

Could'nt agree more with that statement for sure we ARE going backwards in many ways it's as if we have overtaken our capabilities with technology and labour saving devices that are making us brain dead . Thought is being subdued and in not too manY more generations our abilty to fathom everyday problems ( and common sense ) will be lost and that part of our brains will stop functioning properly .When that day comes i believe our species will self implode ( maybe that is why et's are harvesting our genes now before it's too late )
To counterract this happening i believe constructivism should be taught in our schools ( Jim will like this ) starting today as this seems to be a timeless thought process that stimulates those all important brain cells that will enable us to move forward .The authorities surely know this but for some reason we are being sheparded into a future filled with brain fog and deceipt .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:48 pm

i think that awareness is something else that is being lost Del, have you noticed the amount of people that walk about with either earphones, or with airpods on. chatting or texting on their phones. They are completely unaware of anything around them. I have lost count of the number of times i have made people jump because they are so engrossed in the phone or conversation. I have also seen people just walk across roads not even looking at traffic, and cars having to brake sharply to avoid hitting them.
I think some people use their phones when out in public, almost like a security blanket. It stops them having to interact with the world. I am always telling my daughter not to do this, as she wont be aware of who is around/behind her, especially at night.

I do remember that Del, there is also another lady called Anne Eller who worked with Dr.J Allen Hynek, she has spoken of similar, she also had contact experiences. weirdly i came across her by accident or guidance, after i had a dream about being on a ufo, looking through the windows and watching the planet tip to one side and slowly stop spinning, i was aboard a ufo with many others, after a few days the planet righted itself and we were allowed back on earth, it was as if the planet had been cleansed.
she spoke of an almost identical dream that many people around the world had experienced. The dream was very intense at the time, and realer than reality, i remember the feeling of sadness as we watched it happen. Im sure it was 3 days before we were allowed back and i think everything was like new and vibrant. The ufo had low windows that went the whole way round it.

Do you remember discussing a fake alien invasion, years ago on uk ufo ?
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:59 pm

Yes, thats it Bernie, i thought it was David but couldn't remember for sure. I wonder if he is still here, as in on the planet. I always got M.I.B vibes about him.  

And i agree, common sense seems to be a superpower these days. with how prevalent A.I is becoming these days, we are heading further down the slippery slope and will eventually be wiped out.

If we make it that far... how close  to midnight are we these days ??

I dont personally think ww3 will happen, but the media seems to want us to believe that.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:41 pm

"I always got M.I.B vibes about him."

They showed up at Brenda's house shortly after he left Sam two of them stood in her driveway dark glasses and all .She told me it was just as if they wer'nt there to others passing by but she saw them as plain as day .Why do they come if only to oberve and then go .No interraction at all ,no telepathy then gone ,what is all that about ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:59 pm

Good old uk ufo eh Jim ?  ( lol ) We had some lively debates on there did'nt we. ? Sadly no longer going i believe but it's offshoot however ,where everyone is singing from the same songsheet and the morons from inner ( in their minds ) space are barred at the gate is still alive and kickin .We have been going for ten years i reakon ( must be close anyway ) and until we pop our clogs no one is going to gatecrash and spoil our party .If only politicians could work together like we do the problems of the world would be solved by now i feel sure.The only difference is they have money to throw at the problems and we don't and we all know what money does to those aspiring to be powerful .Best out of it i reakon ..Maybe it's just a case of square pegs in round holes ,but how they get all the way to the pinnacle of the pyramid defies logic to me anyway Evil or Very Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:39 pm

Makes absolutely no sense at all does it Bernie, intimidation seems to be one reason, to stop people from speaking out and how do they bloody know where to pop up ??

I joined the original uk ufo in 2009, then the forum opened in 2010. changed mod a few times, then ended up here.

Last i knew when i was still on fb Garry had closed it down, that was a few years ago now. Im guessing none of you are on there then bernie, is it people from before or all newbies. Do you ever talk with Garry now. i looked at the original site a few times during my time away, always seemed a bit weird, its a shame tbh because the reporting site and comments used to be really good, as did the forum til it went crazy, happened on every version of the original i was on.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:23 pm

sunbern wrote:Good old uk ufo eh Jim ? :  

I don't know where the post I wrote went ... maybe I'm getting old, wrote it, and forgot to post it?? rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:54 am

Its that CRS popping up again mate... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:46 am

Del. wrote:Its that CRS  popping up again mate... chuckle

chuckle Was in preview mode and totally got lost ... lol!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:33 pm

sunbern wrote:

Could'nt agree more with that statement for sure we ARE going backwards in many ways it's as if we have overtaken our capabilities with technology and labour saving devices that are making us brain dead . Thought is being subdued and in not too manY more generations our abilty to fathom everyday problems ( and common sense ) will be lost and that part of our brains will stop functioning properly .When that day comes i believe our species will self implode ( maybe that is why et's are harvesting our genes now before it's too late )
To counterract this happening i believe constructivism should be taught in our schools ( Jim will like this ) starting today as this seems to be a timeless thought process that stimulates those all important brain cells that will enable us to move forward .The authorities surely know this but for some reason we are being sheparded into a future filled with brain fog and deceipt .

This has been going on for thousands of years. The best example is Christianity, and if you've ever tried to get into a discussion about the validity of the religion, you know what I mean.

My simple approach boils down to a couple of lines that say:

And he (Jesus) said to them, “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste
death before they see that the kingdom of God has come with power.” Mark 9:1

This was also told to Caiaphas the high priest: ...hereafter you (Caiaphas) shall see the Son of Man
sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven. (Mt.26:64 / Mark 14:62)

So, since this "return" never happened - logic dictates these people are all still alive SOMEWHERE on this planet, and all that needs to be done is find them - and you win.

This all ties to the verses that say this "return" is going to happen SOON ... like this one:

For yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come, and will not delay. (Heb.10:37)

Arguments then turn to:

But concerning that day and hour, no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor
the Son, but the Father only. (Matthew 24:36)

Or ...

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. (2 Peter 3: 8 )

OK ... but those people still have to be ALIVE! Find them.

This is why they like to be called "believers" ... because without thinking, they just believe.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:46 pm

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:Good old uk ufo eh Jim ? :  

I don't know where the post I wrote went ... maybe I'm getting old, wrote it, and forgot to post it?? rotf

I think you forgot to write it rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next