Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 43 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:32 pm

Having said that, Us three old codgers have been chuntering together for about 15 years including the old UK UFO site.... alien [/quote]

Wow there will be an awful gap if one of us pegs it .Think we had better keep goin for another 15 at least mate .want to say goodnight to you two when they come to give me my horlicks lol (nightime beverage here in the uk Jim for the elderly ) Take care fellas .Am going over to see Brenda this weekend and chill for a few days with friends over in suffolk .Will keep in touch and hopefully have more time to natter when i get there .Been a bit full on here of late ...
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:24 pm

Odd terms ... never heard either of them. chuckle

Well, have fun. Say hi to Brenda. Very Happy

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:39 am

Who is Clonus  Question  Ive seen that name mentioned in the past but took no notice of it.. I was always under the impression it was your site Jim. As you said CRS..chuckle

Have fun Bern.. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:21 am

Del. wrote:Who is Clonus  Question  Ive seen that name mentioned in the past but took no notice of it.. I was always under the impression it was your site Jim. As you said CRS..chuckle

Have fun Bern..   cheers

Now I don't feel so bad. rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:48 pm

Jim wrote:Odd terms ... never heard either of them. chuckle

Well, have fun. Say hi to Brenda. Very Happy

Lol of course i will ....
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:00 am

Jim wrote:Now I don't feel so bad. rotf

Ya daft old softy... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:38 pm

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:Now I don't feel so bad. rotf

Ya daft old softy... chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 43 Byuntear-meme

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:47 am

lol! The resemblance kills me... rotf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:15 pm

Del. wrote:lol! The resemblance kills me... rotf

chuckle
Study Hall. - Page 43 3fe82b95c5cea47358465b4391659f1a

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:35 pm

rotf that's hillarious .Brenda says hi Jim and Del.laughing her socks off here too lol!

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Yesterday at 4:57 pm

chuckle

Hope you guys are having a good time.

We really need some discussions ... not just videos, but some talks. study

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Today at 3:57 am

chuckle Nice one Jim..

Apparently; Russia 'ready' to detonate a nuclear bomb in the Arctic 'any moment' Is this more sabre rattling ?? dunno
If this is true no doubt ET might show up as well.. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Today at 8:31 am

I'm sure Russia is being watched. It would be SO much simpler if the morons were removed from the planet altogether. We've let this "control" picture go on for much too long. We did try to stop it around 10,000 years ago - but - it came back. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Today at 9:25 am

Jim wrote:I'm sure Russia is being watched. It would be SO much simpler if the morons were removed from the planet altogether. We've let this "control" picture go on for much too long. We did try to stop it around 10,000 years ago - but - it came back. hmm

It's me . the very thing Brenda and i were talking about last night ,Where are they ? just tantalising sightings of their `scout `ships and they stay out of sight . nothing ,i do think they will step in if we really start to trash this world but have you ever thought maybe we are doing their work for them and changing the planet to their liking.Mybe there are more planets that they are studying with the same ends ,All the signs are we are gonna loose this world to humanity but then they may just take it on as it will then suit them .? How about those exploding pagers in lebanon ? proper james bond stuff that they are saying the Isrealis intercepted the shipment and planted the explosives before letting them go on their way knowing they were destined for the Hezbollah .Pretty cunning plan if you ask me ...good job they reached the right destination though !

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Today at 11:30 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:
Jim wrote:I'm sure Russia is being watched. It would be SO much simpler if the morons were removed from the planet altogether. We've let this "control" picture go on for much too long. We did try to stop it around 10,000 years ago - but - it came back.

It's me . the very thing Brenda and i were talking about last night ,Where are they ? just tantalising sightings of their `scout `ships and they stay out of sight . nothing ,i do think they will step in if we really start to trash this world but have you ever thought maybe we are doing their work for them and changing the planet to their liking.Maybe there are more planets that they are studying with the same ends ,All the signs are we are gonna loose this world to humanity but then they may just take it on as it will then suit them .? How about those exploding pagers in lebanon ? proper james bond stuff that they are saying the Isrealis intercepted the shipment and planted the explosives before letting them go on their way knowing they were destined for the Hezbollah .Pretty cunning plan if you ask me ...good job they reached the right destination though !

Well, my approach shows that we knew about them for thousands of years. It seems SOMETHING was going on after the 5000 year superwave (around 38,000 BC), and again after the 13,000 BC superwave. It was the control oriented "religion" that changed our picture of ET to polytheism (ET was now "the gods in the sky"), and it went on from there.

It also seems that life is constructivist based, meaning WE have to figure it all out (and at the rate we're going, I don't see it happening). We were doing good for a long while, but, the "genetic glitches" took over and we've been trapped in this control mess since phase 2 began with Sumer and Egypt popping up, and then the later addition of "government."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43