Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 23 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Fri May 28, 2021 11:07 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Jim. Hope you are well. Up to page 30 in the pdf, getting there slowly, very interesting.

No rush ... just wondered where the gang went. chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 23 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri May 28, 2021 11:13 am

Bernie very busy. Del is probably busy gardening.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 28, 2021 1:54 pm

Well, whenever they can get around to it, considering the fact that all the info we have gotten from religion is wrong, what do you think "life" here really is?

study

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat May 29, 2021 5:35 am

A conspiracy...chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 29, 2021 10:19 am

Del. wrote:A conspiracy...chuckle  

It's definitely become that chuckle

But if you eliminate all the data that's unverifiable, and deal with what's left, what do you have?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 30, 2021 4:24 am

have a listen to Starfire Tor ( u tube )` the timeline chronicles `  i am interested enough to keep listening ................. As to the meaning of life ,Well nearly a lifetime's existence has taught me that us as a species are the aliens on this planet ,We don't belong here and i don't believe we have enough time to sort it out .But i do know one thing .I would like to thank someone/thing for a wonderful life ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 30, 2021 4:35 am

please can i have another copy of your pdf the most up to date one .I thought i had saved it to Archive but no sign of it Sorry to be a pain not sure where it went as i thought i had tucked it somewhere safe in my documents....I am going to try to push it for you ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 30, 2021 9:49 am

An online archive?

OK ... going out now. I'll look at that other stuff after I wake up chuckle ... what's the main idea?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 23 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun May 30, 2021 2:16 pm

Hi Jim. Getting there page 45 now. Found the piece about Van Daniken interesting.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 30, 2021 2:31 pm

After looking at her site and the "I have all the answers" approach, I thought it would be more interesting to look into her than her work.

She doesn't use a real name ... she claims to be a scientist but gives absolutely no information about degrees or schools, and oddly, according to an article on the Unknown Country website, she started going into all this after she almost died from a seizure back in 2014. Possible brain injury?

Last November, during a period of extreme stress, Starfire Tor was nearly killed by a devastating seizure. On her road to recovery, she has come to mind-opening and mind-bending new insights about the nature of evil and the hidden realities of life. Listen as she describes her journey through a dark underworld, and the discoveries she has made there, not only about the hidden truth of our fractured reality, but about what awaits us all in a future so strange and so unexpected that most of us dare not look at it.

Face turned toward the dark wind, Starfire dares.

https://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/starfire-tor-and-the-dark-wind/

According to her own words:

“… on November 4, 2014, I was suddenly stricken with a brain seizure of unknown origin – at least that’s what the hospital called it. Beyond this fuzzy description they did not offer – and possibly never pursued - a meaningful and informative diagnosis. The event has remained an unsolved mystery, and this diagnostic mystery has kept me from receiving the care that I need to recover. I was hospitalized for a long time, followed by months of debilitating suffering due to the medications that I was given. I’ve been on 24/7 home care ever since. My medical bills have drained my life savings. I need the money from this fundraising campaign to make sure that my road to recovery, which includes finding the proper diagnosis, can continue and I can be well again.”

I wonder what we'll find in her work?

hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 30, 2021 2:41 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Jim. Getting there page 45 now. Found the piece about Van Daniken interesting.

Kind makes you wonder what we've been surrounded by for thousands of years. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 30, 2021 9:16 pm

Regarding Starfire Tor ... I tripped over a March 2008 conspiracy website page listed in Google that's about her, and there's a posted notation from Bill Hamilton Executive Director of Skywatch International, Inc from 2002.

Date: Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:54 pm
Subject: An Internet Charade

Two years ago I was targeted for involvement in an elaborate charade conducted by one person who had multiple identities on our lists and others.

I was contacted off-list by a member on our list purporting to be an Air Force Major and test pilot by the name of Adam Michael St. Clair. He invited me to participate in an investigation and adventure with him and other military personnel purporting to be members of a warrior clan (about 200) members. He asked me to choose a name and join a small, closed list of about a half-dozen of his clan friends who claimed to be in black-ops and, in turn with assisting them, I would benefit by having some UFO questions answered by insiders. Adam demonstrated convincing knowledge of military life.

After this, Adam wrote saying he wanted to introduce me to a VIP who was also a hybrid that I should meet for further screening of my qualifications. That is when I met a petite young woman who went by the name Starfire Tor, and, like the others, talked about Time Wars, time shifts, time loops, and
other temporal phenomena of extreme interest to me. This was the bait and I snapped it up.

I learned that Starfire Tor was the non de plume of Jennifer Rand and that she knew an acquaintance of mine. It wasn't long before my wife and I had her at our home and listened to her tell us about her adventures of coming to this world from a parallel Earth that was the actual original world called earth, our world being just a spawn of that one, and how mysterious agents had her transported through a portal from her world to ours.

So far, nothing out of the ordinary - right? She had heightened psychic powers. She wanted to enlist my aid in finding the agents that were conducting these time wars on our earth who were responsible for our world diverging from the Primary.

This story was further reinforced when another member of our list, a mysterious Maverick contacted me, at first reluctantly, then boldly telling me he was communicating from Starfire's original world. Starfire was a VIP in their world. What else? This was doubly reinforced by Rurik, yet another member from her world who had a mental connection to the internet from their world and further reinforced when the clan wanted me to act as liaison to these transdimensional persons who spoke endlessly about the nature of the MATRIX and how the Matrix generated timelines and reality using our brains.

Starfire Tor was a brilliant woman who had a vast range of interests and knowledge.

I was suspicious from the time of our first meeting, but I could not fathom why military officers and one small woman were conducting this vast charade so I stuck with it until I saw evidence in October 2000 of Starfire committing an act of deceit after we all had returned from an Edwards AFB air show. She also had a friend who participated in these efforts to deceive us, an accomplice used to reinforce her story.

It turns out that there was one real other member on the private clan list and he recently confirmed what I had only suspected: Major St. Clair and the other members of the clan were all the same person: Jennifer Rand.

She had perpetrated an earlier deception on UFO researcher, Timothy Good and Timothy recently asked me about her.

It is this very clever multiple personality that keeps UFO researchers like me on their toes and wary of those purporting to have military UFO secrets.

The difference between Jennifer and the recent case of Dr. Dan Burisch is that Jennifer put up yellow flags upon our first meeting. These yellow flags quickly turned red as I started to catch her in one fabrication after another.

It makes UFO research a cautious enterprise and makes us vigilant about those who seek to deceive us because we embark on an honest search for knowledge and truth. The caveat is as always: caveat emptor.

Bill Hamilton
Executive Director
Skywatch International, Inc.
[link to www.skywatch-research.org]
Fiat Lux et Veritas

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 31, 2021 10:37 am

There was a Jan 2012 article here - Exposing PseudoAstronomy.
https://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/tag/starfire-tor/

Starfire was looked into also ... and the PDF from that article is here (page 20):
http://www.sjrdesign.net/C2CAM_2011_Predictions.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 31, 2021 5:09 pm

Well done ,like i said you would make a great detective .I need to check these bozo's out before i run off with their information .Like the guy say's it's a minefield out there and so easy to put a foot wrong .Perhaps i should have smelt a rat when i realised the company she keeps ,people i know to be less than truthful with their flowery descriptions and experiences .Ahh well so few out there are trustworthy now .I have been caught out a few times .Probably best just to lay low behind the sofa hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 31, 2021 5:11 pm

I have just sent out your pdf to a good ( and very clever ) friend .I hope he finds time to read through it ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 31, 2021 5:41 pm

sunbern wrote:Well done ,like i said you would make a great detective .I need to check these bozo's out before i run off with their information .Like the guy say's it's a minefield out there and so easy to put a foot wrong .Perhaps i should have smelt a rat when i realised the company she keeps ,people i know to be less than truthful with their flowery descriptions and experiences .Ahh well so few out there are trustworthy now .I have been caught out a few times .Probably best just to lay low behind the sofa   hide

This is the difference between classical teaching and constructivism. The "classical" approach simply goes to what's there and never checks it out. Constructivism makes you rip stuff apart - separate the trash - and deal with what's left. She has no Bio ("I'm a scientist") ... doesn't use a real name ... claims everything with no details ... she needed to be checked out. Thus far - that's what I kept tripping over. dunno

I have just sent out your pdf to a good ( and very clever ) friend .I hope he finds time to read through it .. wrote:

Who is this person?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 31, 2021 5:43 pm

i would love to see the above criteria applied to Gary schwartz's subjects would'nt you ? but i guess it's a different perspective making predictions as opposed to endorsing what dead relatives have to say ! can you think of a way to test those statements with certainty ? .Any magician can make you believe what they want you to if they are in control of the experiments .. The minefield just got bigger affraid .HI Del hope all is well with you .What are you up to at the mo ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 31, 2021 5:49 pm

Who is this person? A guy called James Worrow ,he has just published a book with John Burroughs ( of Rendlesham fame ) James is a very enthusiastic and diligent researcher and treads way more carefully than me .I really hope he has a look .There are so few real researchers in the field of ufology in this country for sure ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 31, 2021 5:51 pm

Good night ,will try to get back tomorrow evening ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 31, 2021 8:12 pm

sunbern wrote:i would love to see the above criteria applied to Gary schwartz's subjects would'nt you ?

I wrote to him last April ... never got an answer.  chuckle

As far as James goes ... I guess we shall see dunno

Good night ,will try to get back tomorrow evening ..
Good nite ... I still got a few hours left. lol!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:25 am

sunbern wrote: .HI Del hope all is well with you .What are you up to at the mo ?

Not much Bern, but certainly enjoying the sunshine here. Cant wait until 21st June when we can get rid of these damn masks but knowing our government the goalposts will be moved yet again..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:31 am

As far as James goes ... I guess we shall see dunno yeah i hope he does look

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:02 am

Well, this is why I try to talk to people first just to find out if they're interested or too busy.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:14 pm

Not much Bern, but certainly enjoying the sunshine here. Cant wait until 21st June when we can get rid of these damn masks but knowing our government the goalposts will be moved yet again..

well mate i think we are just gonna have to get used to this roller costa ride from now on because folks have had it with lockdown for sure ..It's pretty much life as normal here always busy and never a dull moment ,take care buddy .It's summertime ( and the livin is easy ) sunny

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:18 pm

I see the James webb telescope launch has been put back again ,will be lucky to get it up there by the end of the year ,can't wait to see the pictures that will send back tbh ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next