Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 22 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue May 18, 2021 11:24 am

These pictures connect to the "non-empathic" aspect of our picture of life here, and, they will lie right to your face to do whatever it is they want to do. Bottom line - they don't care, because they can't.

perhaps tha'ts just it ,maybe it is all about deception and the biggest con of all ......That would explain why there are no `ancient ` spirits .If that is the case because in order to be convincing they would need to be `up to speed` with our current thoughts and actions .I have wondered if those non English nations who are making contact are receiving similar messages but in their own language ..? not sure .The questions we should be asking are why do they want to gain our trust and for what reason? .Just as an aside I think by nature we are a trusting species so why do we believe all alien species are friendly ? i would just say if the et's that mutilate animals and then drop them back to earth horribly disfigured are not the sort of guys i would like to meet on a dark night ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 18, 2021 2:06 pm

My original approach boiled down to: Is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here" ... or ... is this something else ... or ... is it both?

What has "ET" done? Do we know for sure cattle mutilations fits that picture? Actually - no. It's like the scary abduction stories ... are they really what they seem to be? Or ... is this just paranormal BS?

They've been flying around here for over a century ... and haven't done anything but ball busting? Somehow - I don't think so.

There has only been one person I have seen who had the complete picture handed to her as a 7 YO child, and again later in her life ... Landi Mellas. She was simply told:

… you will have had to decide during your lifetime whether you will
come with us or stay on Earth. You always have a choice. We will never
force you. If conditions require that we do return to remove some of your
population, there will be no time for deciding then. You will either
immediately come with us, or you will not. Therefore, think carefully on
this.

“Be prepared! came a pervading voice.
There will be severe climate changes that will seem to happen
instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!”

As far as my picture goes - this all connects to the superwave that's coming and the damage done by the EMP alone (including nuclear power plant shut-downs and melt-downs?).

Why would they create scenarios that defeat the "help" aspect if it was needed?

As far as life here goes, my picture shows our "life on earth" boils down to this.

1 You are created - conception (and this "spirit" aspect is there somehow).
2 You spend 9 months in the womb being "built."
3 You are born (because you no longer need to be in there).
4 Are you finished being "built?" Nope. That goes on for another 20 rounded years.
5 As far as the cognitive aspect of this "build" ... THAT could take the rest of your life because things are so screwed up here.
6 All of this "building" creates who you really are ... and, if you are built well enough, you go to where you really are supposed to go. If not ... oh well. As far as ancient ghosts go ... there ARE stories from those cultures too. Where'd they go? Did they "get it" and move on? Or, is there a limit to that life too if you are outside of the box?

There are things we are never going to get ... one day, we'll know. There's too much evidence pointing in the afterlife direction - what we're missing is a ton of explanational data.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 18, 2021 2:30 pm

How old is Landi Mellas ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 18, 2021 2:42 pm

As far as ancient ghosts go ... there ARE stories from those cultures too. Where'd they go? Did they "get it" and move on? Or, is there a limit to that life too if you are outside of the box?

perhaps they got it right from the horses mouth so to speak After all it would explain a lot ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 18, 2021 5:01 pm

sunbern wrote:   How old is Landi Mellas ?

Born May 21, 1944.

Bernie wrote:perhaps they got it right from the horses mouth so to speak After all it would explain a lot ...

Not sure what you mean.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Born May 21, 1944.
It had better happen soon then

What i meant by my comment "from the horses mouth " was that the first humans on this planet witnessed the et's presence and were helped by them to create great civilizations .I think it all went pear shaped when they left and we had to stand on our own two feet Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 18, 2021 8:20 pm

sunbern wrote:  
Born May 21, 1944.
                                                                                                                                                  It had better happen soon then

What i meant by my comment "from the horses mouth " was that the first humans on this planet witnessed the et's presence and were helped by them to create great civilizations .I think it all went pear shaped when they left and we had to stand on our own two feet Idea

According to what I have (and you'd have seen this in my notes) the arrival date is somewhere in the end of 2024 or 2025. There is no way to verify this - it's just a guess - because it was a non-related experience when I was a teen in the mid-60s.

As far as the comment, the only "contact" we had with them was like today ... problems may be coming, they are here to help ,,, period.

As far as these "great civilizations" go ... we did it. Ever hear of a particular topic (like building in this case) called a genius?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 19, 2021 11:37 am

Yeah i take on board what you have said So we wait,                                                                                                                                                                                      As far as these "great civilizations" go ... we did it. Ever hear of a particular topic (like building in this case) called a genius?  "                                                                                I have trouble getting my head around the fact that we were capable of constructing some of the ancient relics that are found in far flung parts of the world, but equally a catastrophic event would act as a massive leveller to humanity so maybe we did get there, but where are the tools ? Even today we would struggle to build some of these huge structures and our flotsam and jetsam will be evident for millennia  Exclamation  ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 19, 2021 12:37 pm

The bottom line is ... if we had "contact" with them on that level - we'd also have the information we need, including all of the descriptions of everything that went on.

As an add on ... the last time (as far as I've gone with this) we had "contact" with them, was C 13,000ish BC with the last superwave. Although writing was still out of the picture, it seems we were told about today's coming event which was about half way here back then.

When the Zoroastrian religion formed, there was no end times picture in the earliest version. Oddly, this popped up around the same time the aurora began in that area (500 - 600 BC). Suddenly, there was a reference to 12,000 years that popped up, and the question is, where did that come from? The only source I can see is the Aryan arrival, because there was a "split" in their culture and part landed in the middle east, and part in India.

India has the Yuga cycle, and a recalculation that was done trying to straighten out the amount of years in this cycle can be found here: https://www.bibhudevmisra.com/2012/07/end-of-kali-yuga-in-2025-unraveling.html

The idea is ... we are now dealing with the same approximate time period. Their explanations of time periods show the decent of humanity from that time (from what they call the Golden age 12,676 BCE), to the bottom of the pile (oddly) at 2025 AD ... then things get - better.  chuckle  

The idea is, if we had contact on the level people think we had ... we'd know a hell of a lot more than we do today.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 19, 2021 4:28 pm

"The bottom line is ... if we had "contact" with them on that level - we'd also have the information we need, including all of the descriptions of everything that went on."

Maybe but if that superwave was the great leveller and they somehow never came back ( for whatever reason ) , who knows ( just dust in the wind ) ?  It's not that we hav'nt got enough information to piece things together .We hav'nt got any Exclamation will look up that link ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri May 21, 2021 9:23 am

I cant find reference to a superwave in that link.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri May 21, 2021 9:38 am

Hi Del ( Bernie here ) As i understand it, the link ( yaga cycles) ties in with the superwave frequencies and although the next yaga cycle portrays a better time for humanity we have to pass the 2025 date ( possible superwave return ) first ( hence Jim's chuckle ) lol ....

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri May 21, 2021 9:42 am

have a good weekend,Jim and Del flower

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 21, 2021 10:21 am

Del. wrote:I cant find reference to a superwave in that link.

That's cuz there isn't any. What I'm dealing with is the time period involved that I tripped over some time back with regards to Zoroaster's 12,000 year end times picture. This "recalculation" essentially captures the same picture, and according to what I have, the "downhill trend of humanity" began back then when what I call proto-polytheism (religion) began. So the picture seems to begin at the time of the last superwave, ET was here (however that works out), and when it was over it seems this belief regarding "GODS in the sky" began. As time went on things got worse, and there was a failed attempt by the common people to shut it down. Time passed, and at the time of the minor superwave C 3300 BC, Sumer and Egypt pop up, and the dominating religious picture goes on from there to today.

This is all in my notes ... I don't know what version you have, seems the 291 page version ... What I have now is 364 pages.

Brenda Marguerite wrote:have a good weekend,Jim and Del flower

You too ... Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri May 21, 2021 11:39 am

Bernie , This "recalculation" essentially captures the same picture,

the correlation is there for sure ,maybe i was a bit hasty with my sweeping statement earlier I'll grant you that there are clues to be found and i must admit your determination ( you would make a superb detective Jim ) is amazing .Apologies for my outburst .Your tenacity knows no bounds i just cant see why minds greater than mine can't seem to get it ( all those emails ) Hang on in there fella but for all our sakes i hope 2025 passes like 2012 tin foil hat

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 21, 2021 1:48 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote: Hang on in there fella but for all our sakes i hope 2025 passes like 2012  tin foil hat  

Well, it's based on a non-related experience ... it's in my notes ... when I was a teen back in the mid-60s I knew SOMETHING was going on - I just didn't know what. I asked "GOD" (the only explanation I had back then) when I was going to die. It's the immediate "answer" that got me.

"The first or second week of December of your 76th year."

Was that so I wasn't focused on an exact date ... or is there more to this? On top of this, technically, we are all 9 months older than our "birth" date. So, I was conceived in November of '48 ... making me right now 72. That would make the date either 2024 or 2025, depending on how you calculate this mess.

There's nothing about the superwave in that experience, but, maybe, since back then I didn't know ANYTHING about this stuff ... sure, I would have died like everyone else. Based on the overall picture, the events that hit would have caught up with me by then - and - oh well.

It's like I said, there is no "connection" ... I just can't leave things alone. chuckle

As an add on ... if you want a PDF version of the 364 notes ... send me an email.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat May 22, 2021 10:16 am

"It's like I said, there is no "connection" ... I just can't leave things alone."

your curiosity knows no bounds Jim ,keep at it ,i am sure your persistence will pay off ,good work .....( Bernie and Brenda )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun May 23, 2021 6:05 am

And I second that.... Study Hall. - Page 22 1f47d

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 23, 2021 10:11 am

Thanks ... but the best example I've seen regarding researchers and my attempts to contact someone - boils down to a line I got from a PhD UFO researcher who said:

"Anyone who thinks they have all the answers, deserves the laughter of the gods."

Did I say I "had all the answers?" No. Did you even LOOK at my work? No.

Frankly I don't see this subject as ever being straightened out. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun May 23, 2021 4:21 pm

Please can i have a pdf of your notes Jim  .      

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 23, 2021 6:11 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Please can i have a pdf of your notes Jim  .      

Sure ... it's on the way ... I deleted your email address in your post so it wasn't seen by outsiders that may pop in here.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon May 24, 2021 10:04 am

Sure ... it's on the way ... I deleted your email address in your post so it wasn't seen by outsiders that may pop in here.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you ..

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 24, 2021 11:23 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Thank you ..

Study Hall. - Page 22 1eiE

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 28, 2021 8:50 am

Sure got quiet ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 22 Empty Study HallHi

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri May 28, 2021 10:05 am

Hi Jim. Hope you are well. Up to page 30 in the pdf, getting there slowly, very interesting.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next