Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 31 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:28 pm

Don't ask me to pick up that mess of brains Exclamation second thought might find some usefull parts rotf

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:13 pm

Well, if they didn't work for them ... better off just leaving it alone. chuckle

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:51 pm

Well, since it's gotten so quiet I've decided to open the door to new members ... hopefully we don't get trolled to death.

hide

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:12 pm

Everyone ok ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:36 am

All is well here Bern.. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:41 am

New members sounds a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:23 pm

A 53 minute video that basically says - we have no information. chuckle Add to that, are they really aliens? Or is this all paranormal? In Redfern's work, the "large headed alien" approach was linked to Crowley and "Lam." But large headed aliens existed before that in H G Wells' work. Based on people's experiences with these weird aliens - I say paranormal. Can I prove it? Like everything else regarding these odd creatures - nope.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:04 pm

I found it interesting that Google doesn't show Dolan's website in a search list. I also found it interesting that you can't even contact him unless you "sign up" and pay a monthly fee.

"Contact Us
Oops! This Content is Members Only."

He talks about ET psychology ... I'm wondering what he's really all about.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:57 am

Study Hall. - Page 31 Emoji-sleepy

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 pm

Hiya ,(Bernie here ) we have just spent the weekend with one of Britain's top research and ufo archive experts John Hanson .. He is a good friend and i asked him why with all the material he has accumulated over many years there is nothing definitive in all those volumes he has written up ( i think about fourteen books ) no conclusive video or photographic evidence is in any of it ... Either they are teasing us or our imagination is running riot !!!!! Will look at your vid when i get back ,off down the forest now ......

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:18 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote: Either they are teasing us or our imagination is running riot !!!!!  

My approach to this years ago was: Is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here" - or - is this something else? Or is it both?

The bottom line is that intelligence does not mix with stupidity; you are either intelligent - or stupid. Frankly, I can't see the stupidity factor being involved in this ... and if you look at people's experiences, we are dealing with paranormal BS.
They are trying to create as much confusion as possible so no one learns anything - and then the event hits and people are lost.

Then my question simply is - with all of the decades I've been involved in this subject - why haven't I ever been "abducted?" There have been attempts to make me think it was kicking in - but - it never happened. On top of that, after 66 years, I've never MET anyone face to face either.

All I can say is what I've been through has eliminated all of the BS that people go through. No one to date has even attempted to prove me wrong - so - I'm stuck here. dunno

As an add-on ... if you can get Roswell the Final Verdict on Discovery+ there is an episode on the Alien autopsy that uses what they call AI to see if the interviewed people are telling the truth. Allegedly they are.

You should ask John if he wants to talk...you can give him my email address.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:18 am

Re- The Dolan video, I know exactly where you are coming from Jim, and yes I tried his site last year but was reluctant to pay for info that I could pick up on the web for free. And as you quite rightly put it, ''We have no information''

Another interesting 30 minute video that I came across was this..
Caz Clark gives her account at five minutes into vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJTGpxOqzjA&t=1s

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:42 pm

Outside of busting the govt's chops ... what did it all accomplish? chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:53 pm

Jim wrote:Outside of busting the govt's chops ... what did it all accomplish? chuckle

well we have to start somewhere,As for John joining us i don't think he would be interested to be honest ,his interest is purely in documenting the sighting facts reported to him ( he was an ex C.I.D. Police officer .) .We do have a friend called Steve who i am sure would contribute but he is quiet at the moment .Maybe you could ask him Brenda .?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 31 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:00 am

I asked Steve. last year Bernie you know he havent got a computer. He uses the work one when he is there, but dont go on web sites. Hope every one alright and staying well.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:58 am

Hi Brenda ... how are you making out?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:16 pm

I have been to Dolans lectures and he is definately in my opinion a ufologist that puts a lot of thought into his research so that video was well worth a listen Del thank you .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:52 am

Hi Jim. Getting on slowly. at least can walk slowly. Went down forest last Saturday and Sunday done quite a bit of walking hanging onto Bernie but made it. It is very frustrating not being able to drive and going out whenever i want to. Started reading some more of your PDF , but i cant concentrate for long. Seem to spend a lot of time at doctors now, have new doctor so checking out everything. Which i suppose is good, as my last doctor hadnt seen me for a year. Hope all is well with you . One thing i wanted to ask you Jim do you think you ever had your memory wiped as a young boy ? Do you ever try to remember and go over your life . I dont mean your PDF, but anything come to mind that you do remember I am interested if you can . I try and remember things and bit by bit things come back to me. Take care.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:15 am

Hang in there is all I can say ... I wound up in the hospital for pain bouts a few days ago - Dr said it was kidney stones. I traced the source to (believe it or not) vitamin C excess ... cut that down and now it's fine. Also wound up with an eczema bout and the "itchy" factor in THAT is driving me up the wall. Shocked

As far as "memory wipe" as a kid - no. Everything was always there running in the back of my mind. The only add-on to that is what people say regarding "abductions" and memory wipes - but my approach simply is, if there was a "wipe" why has it gone on all of my life, and, why don't they do it to everyone else? If it worked on me it should work on everybody. The bottom line simply is - if there's a coming "problem" then "terror / fear" (kind of like "information confusion") should NOT be part of the information picture. This is why I believe that's all paranormal.

As far as "getting old" ... yeah - recall is going out the window. Back in the early 90s I started writing all my experience memories down because of what I heard about this getting old and memory loss crap...and, it seems they were right.

rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:56 am

Hi Jim. I know that a lot of what i have been told have been blocked. I was told i would remember things when needed, well when i have done lectures a lot of things i talk about amaze me as i have no idea where it comes from, people have asked me where i had heard these things i have no idea. Scientific stuff have come through, i have sent them to scientist who have been amazed at what i have wrote, but i just get downloads or the things i say things that just seem to come out. I dont know Jim who gives me these workings, i can only hope they come from the Star People who i have been in touch with since i was 5 years old. I know David Daniels told me lots of things about Planets and life on them shew me lots of things, but i forgot all this info shortly afterwards. Hope you feel better soon.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:17 am

Thanks ... I hope so too. Right now I feel just basically beaten to death. chuckle

Anyway, it seems your picture and mine (including the age start time) are similar with regard to "who" is behind it (no clue who) ... and the only major difference is that I had to look into all this stuff that popped up whenever it did in the form of clues.

I dunno - some of this experience stuff is just weird. I've read where people were told the same thing you were told with regard to "remembering when needed." REALLY strange methodology.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum