Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 12 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. on Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:35 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:  Computer still keep playing up so don't go on only every 2 days.

Are you still having Norton problems Brenda,,, Are you on Microsoft edge browser and getting unsafe website for this forum, if so I have a fix.

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 12 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:30 am

Hi Del. I know the world is crazy. People already going mad. Sorry Jim but don't know what the topic is at moment.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:34 am

Hi Del. Yes I am still with Norton and still getting a warning this is a dangerous site. Get on the site by a little box down bottom of my screen.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:47 am

lol, come on Bren keep up ,you bin nodding off at the back of class there ! .if you've got a few spare hours ( probs about 10 lol ) start at the beginning page of general discussion and get yer reading glasses on .If you can help us out with this superwave buisness we can all go home Arrow Second thoughts i don't wan't to stop coming on here it's a total chillout and a great place to be so just a few more leads and pointers will be good Breda please bounce

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:47 am

Del. wrote:Hi Brenda,
Sorry Jim, I know this is not on topic but could not resist the temptation to answer Brenda here..   hide

No biggy ... I know this is a mess ... look at the election crap going on here. whistle

If you're all bored, I can send you something to do. chuckle

The basic premise deals with the idea that religion, in all of its varied interpretations, is the only source for an "after life" we have been fed. Unfortunately, all these "explanations" vary - and simply put, truth doesn't change. So what's going on? Is there an after life ... or do we just drop dead? This PDF is an explanational look into religion, from Egypt and Sumer onward. It shows the mess we have been handed that really is the source of the mess we are into today.

The bottom line is that the paranormal is the only source we have regarding this "invisible / spiritual world," and at least my interpretations show whoever these "spirits" are, they are identical, psychologically, to what's going on here. As far as language used, the English language used is the same, even as far as colloquial expressions, and it does seem they are us.

At any rate, if you want to look into this religious mess, send me an email. I have 2 addresses for Del and one from Brenda that goes back to 2015, and I have no clue if they've been changed.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:03 pm

Count me in please Jim.

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:32 pm

OK ... Very Happy

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:05 am

If you have Microsoft Edge Brenda.
Turn off or turn on Norton Safe Web from Extensions page in Microsoft Edge

Start Microsoft Edge.

On the top-right corner, right click the three dots under the X close page symbol, click Settings and More and then click Extensions.

In the Installed Extensions page, under Norton Safe Web, move the slider to enable or disable the extension.

Hope this does the trick Brenda, it did for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:18 am

At any rate, if you want to look into this religious mess, send me an email. I have 2 addresses for Del and one from Brenda that goes back to 2015, and I have no clue if they've been changed.[/quote]

Update for email address Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:35 am

Del. wrote:
Update for email address Jim.

OK ... that was one of them I had. I deleted it in your post cuz it doesn't need to be showing.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 12 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:14 am

Just posted my Email to you Jim.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:05 pm

Thanks for the PDF Jim..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:52 pm

Del. wrote:Thanks for the PDF Jim..

Have fun ... chuckle

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Just posted my Email to you Jim.

I haven't gotten anything.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:41 am

Jim I haven't changed my Email so guess you have the right one. I cant seem to connect with your Email..

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:39 pm

Wow ... you seem to have problems with that computer. I'll send it now.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 12 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:19 am

Thanks Jim. Received PDF. Will read later.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:45 pm

Just suggest saving it as a text, and maybe copy the text to some other Word program to make notes if you want.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:54 pm

click on your `JIM` email Bren and on your top bar click on download .........Then at the bottom on your screen there is a box ( containing the pdf ) just click on that and hey presto ..I'm just starting chapter 6 it's got me captivated and would have finished it ages ago but very tired after work and my eyes wont let me lol..My conclusions so far are that all religions seem to merge into one way back in time ( with it's origins in the far east ) I have believed this for quite some time but it still does'nt nail the event that triggered it all although i am now inclined to think that the roots lay in the vedic literature .( the Mahabharata and Ramayana texts ) .They tell of sky battles and fiery chariots ( now where have we heard that before ) .Anyway maybe it would be a good plan to start looking for physical evidence ( like radiation hotspots ,unusual structures ,geological features or anomolies if they could narrow down the regions ) Possibly we were never meant to find any evidense and the whole area was just erased from the possibility of our discovering it .. Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:55 am

Seems like I have read all of this before, way back in the seventies. I shall keep reading though. Like you Bern I'm starting the Ugarit, but I'm sure its a Deja vu thing.. study

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:22 pm

So what the hell is going on over there? Heard there was added virus problems?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:54 am

Nothing new Jim,
Just panic from our government because the cases are rising, to any sane person its called winter and respiratory cases do rise.
we are all still in lockdown and was promised four days respite over Christmas but as of last Saturday they took it back and we are back in lockdown apart from Christmas day when we can have a mingle with a few family members.
In reality the cases have risen but not deaths. 95% recover from the virus. santa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:11 pm

Yeah ... while I'll agree with the "people with certain conditions can die" aspect, my son in law slept in the same bed with my daughter before and after she caught it and it ran for at least 2 more weeks - and he NEVER GOT ANYTHING - neither did the kids or me. My daughter has asthma problems, but her inhaler was good enough to help. The thing that hit her hardest was the headache aspect.

I dunno - you figure it out. chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:40 am

Jim wrote:I dunno - you figure it out. chuckle  

I cant that's the problem.

Merry Christmas Jim.. santa

Merry Christmas Bern.. santa

Merry Christmas Brenda.. santa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:39 am

Merry Christmas Del, Bern, Brenda ... rendeer santa rendeer

Study Hall. - Page 12 HcOuyoZ

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:39 pm

Hi Jim and Del. Have had no internet connection for 5 days, came back today. Have a good Christmas and stay safe, maybe 2021 will be a better year. Hopefully. XX.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum