Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 21 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:07 pm

fantastic reading Jim great find ,hard to imagine a person more qualified to research the afterlife than this multi talented professor .My eyes are on the point of giving in for tonight but cant wait to read more tomorrow ..THANKS .. study

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 01, 2021 8:06 am

Have fun. I sent him and email ... haven't heard a word yet.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 pm

Anyway, this is where I've been ... I'm just starting to get into this and it seems to be added info regarding what I have already.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-afterlife-experiments-breakthrough-scientific-evidence-of-life-after-death-e186011932.html[/quote]

Reading and enjoying,thanks Jim ,this looks very interesting ,need a little time as incredibly busy right now ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 02, 2021 7:37 pm

No rush ... I'm still going through it too.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 04, 2021 8:56 am

How do you save to the page you left, on this PDF in windows 10, cheers folks.. Question

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 04, 2021 11:13 am

Del. wrote:How do you save to the page you left, on this PDF in windows 10, cheers folks.. Question

Huh? hmm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed May 05, 2021 5:20 am

when you finish reading a few chapters and you close the PDF, how do you get back to the last page you were reading. without having to scroll through loads of read pages.
Unless I take a note of the page number.

Its ok.. its called old age..chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 05, 2021 8:18 am

chuckle

On that PDF you can't even copy the text ... you're gonna have to jot it down and do it the hard way - unless you can find a better one.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu May 06, 2021 4:33 am

Thanks Jim.
Looks like the hard way then. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 10, 2021 10:17 am

So ... anybody getting anywhere? Del, did you check your email?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 11, 2021 3:04 am

I'm still here ,engrossed in the book ,trying to read between ,work and tired evenings ( hard on my eyes ) but getting there ,it's amazing research and well conducted ,what loopholes to the results have you seen ? .I cant see any yet ( i'm up to page 105 ) but the guy has put his considerable reputation on the line so we can rule it out as a purely money making exercise can't we ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 11, 2021 10:30 am

While I agree with the "science" approach - this "medium" approach is not the way I'd go. There are too many problems to deal with, and besides the problems mentioned, I still haven't figured out why it is that their method of "communication" creates even more problems.

I did this same approach a couple of years or so back, and my approach verified the line used in paranormal studies - which basically breaks down to: "Be careful when you open the door - you never know who is going to walk in." I had some interesting stuff go on.

Does this spiritual world exist? Oh yeah. Is it "us?" Based on a personality trait study and language comparison (US English), it's us.

In my notes I wrote:
Even their language usage, with regard to colloquialisms
(a word or phrase used mostly in informal / everyday speech), is identical.
In one EVP session, the statement and question were given, and the
response was – “If you believe that shit.”

The bottom line for me is - it's US! If it's us ... then all relatives are there too. Where they are depends on how they lived their life ... but ... it's us.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed May 12, 2021 5:10 am

Jim wrote:So ... anybody getting anywhere? Del, did you check your email?

Yes. thanks Jim got the PDF through your link on here.
Been going through it slowly, but have been busy in the garden lately so its slow reading but interesting I'm only on chapter six so I shall comment soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri May 14, 2021 4:54 pm

wow ,that book takes some reading ,have to admit i'm getting bogged down .it's hard to refute the evidence of such well conducted experiments and i have put it down now convinced that this was probably the ultimate piece of research on the subject .There is obviously some sort of conciousness or `echo` of our past lives going on in the ether just beyond our physical senses .Whether it represents life after death can't be defined but i think it is certainly safe to say that something of our past lives is shadowing us in either a parallel universe or a part of our own brain that is in some way disconnected to our everyday lives .Who knows it might even be the function of the vast majority of the brain that is to all intents and purposes dormant and seemingly `switched off`.Maybe one day we will have the answers in this world ( as opposed to the next ) .... Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 14, 2021 8:30 pm

First off ... how's Brenda doing? hmm

I sent Dr Schwartz an email ... and ... nothing.

I just don't understand how the "contact" between the medium and the other side is so weak. Why can't they get names without going through all this "letter" stuff? Why are there "errors?" dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat May 15, 2021 7:55 am

I cant think of anything apart from just amazing. If its true.
I have read over 280 pages but am finding it hard going now, my feelings are that all the stuff coming from the other side is so very basic.
Are there no scientists or academics, medical professors, why doesn't ET come through. I'm stuck for words.

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 21 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat May 15, 2021 11:30 am

Hi Jim. I am doing fine thank you. Would do better if my right leg would go instead of doing its own thing. I do still walk without my stick in the house. I went for a walk round a woodland walk yesterday with my brother it was fine but today my leg aches and having a job to walk on it. I am still reading all your pieces you all put on here. Bernie said he will download the book for me when he comes down so i can read it, as it sounds very interesting. Hope you alright Del.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 15, 2021 12:03 pm

Del. wrote:I cant think of anything apart from just amazing. If its true.
I have read over 280 pages but am finding it hard going now, my feelings are that all the stuff coming from the other side is so very basic.
Are there no scientists or academics, medical professors, why doesn't ET come through. I'm stuck for words.    

It's "true" ... but, as usual, it's the defining of what's going on that's a problem. My method was much easier - but again ... is it really us? As far as I can tell - yes. Adding other people's work to this - yes.

Regarding communication between whoever they are and us ... I've had that in my life since I was 5 ... and never once was there any doubt what was said. I did a study a couple of years back with a group that was into this "hearing voices" problem, and yes - sometimes it is brain problems, but, what I saw in this is that sometimes this is also just paranormal. Again regarding the "communication factor" with these people and the paranormal ... they never had a problem with what was said ... it was clear ... why is it these mediums are getting "letters" for names and "feelings" regarding information explanations?

It just sounds deceptive.

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Jim. I am doing fine thank you. Would do better if my right leg would go instead of doing its own thing. I do still walk without my stick in the house. I went for a walk round a woodland walk yesterday with my brother it was fine but today my leg aches and having a job to walk on it. I am still reading all your pieces you all put on here.  Bernie said he will download the book for me when he comes down so i can read it, as it sounds very interesting.  Hope you alright Del.

Hi Brenda ... I hope this all clears up ... I really don't know anything about it or what the overall picture looks like over time.

As far as the PDF ... I have a second one that does not include the appendix section, but the text is copyable and you can make a .doc or text file. The bigger file is not copyable.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat May 15, 2021 2:08 pm

brenda's great JIm " I just don't understand how the "contact" between the medium and the other side is so weak. Why can't they get names without going through all this "letter" stuff? Why are there "errors?"

Well it looks as if there is a bit of a scrum on the other side to get their messages across and that is leading to some medium confusion it seems to me ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 15, 2021 4:37 pm

sunbern wrote:brenda's great JIm       "  I just don't understand how the "contact" between the medium and the other side is so weak. Why can't they get names without going through all this "letter" stuff? Why are there "errors?"  

Well it looks as if  there is a bit of a scrum on the other side to get their messages across and that is leading to some medium confusion it seems to me ?  

People have been getting paranormal "messages" all along ... and when something is said, it's heard. Even EVPs are clearer than the guesswork "feelings" messages these mediums get.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 16, 2021 3:59 am

"People have been getting paranormal "messages" all along ... and when something is said, it's heard. Even EVPs are clearer than the guesswork "feelings" messages these mediums get.`

I agree but it's the accuracy of the `Transferred ` information that is coming through to the mediums that is undeniable ,As i believe you have said previously on more than one occasion .It seems like there is as big a mess up there ( to use a figure of speech ) as there is on our level ...We are coming to terms more with quantum physics and i believe the answers lie there .I am beginning to think that there is way more to the human brain than we can at present comprehend ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 16, 2021 11:44 am

sunbern wrote:"People have been getting paranormal "messages" all along ... and when something is said, it's heard. Even EVPs are clearer than the guesswork "feelings" messages these mediums get.`

I agree but it's the accuracy of the `Transferred ` information that is coming through to the mediums that is undeniable.

Oh yeah .... but what is it exactly that "whoever" is trying to accomplish? I don't have a problem with it happening ... I just ask more questions because the "who it is" factor isn't established as far as I'm concerned. If humans can cheat and get "information" beforehand ... so can spirits.

Is it really just "inlaw / family" conversations ... or is it something else? All I meant was that information transfer to anyone else does not have all of these "mystical" approaches or errors ... simply put, there could be something more than what we see going on - we just don't know.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 17, 2021 4:17 am

Well i think we are all agreed something is going on . It's as if they actually like to tease us and it seems however determined people are to try to communicate after death it's just not happening in a coherent way ..It's a bit like sending a semaphore message in the fog Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 17, 2021 4:34 am

Brenda's the expert on this but not sure what her feelings are about it .All i can say with any certainty is yes something is definitely happening `beyond the veil ` i am leaning more and more to latent or subdued functioning of our own brain/conciousnes..Maybe we all have the ability to remote view ( but we are not aware of it ) It's all guesswork as you say ..But the bottom line is there must be some form of conciousness after death to be able to reply and it seems that it only manifests itself in the form of love or concern from family members .Never it seems does any groundbreaking information come through ..They are not going to help us to reinvent the wheel it seems Idea ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 17, 2021 10:32 am

sunbern wrote:They are not going to help us to reinvent the wheel it seems   Idea ..

See - that's just it. In the overall picture I'm playing with, it's all about figuring things out yourself (constructivism). So, in this case, we have another "picture" - and - we have to figure it out.

Regarding the "love / concern" aspect you mentioned ... there are also fake pictures of this that people here see everyday. These pictures connect to the "non-empathic" aspect of our picture of life here, and, they will lie right to your face to do whatever it is they want to do. Bottom line - they don't care, because they can't.

This is the reason they are here, and, my picture to date regarding that, is that if "we are supposed to go somewhere" after death, and you have lived your life - let's just say ... incorrectly chuckle - they don't get to "go" to wherever this place is, and simply put, you came from here and you remain here.  

The picture gets weird after that, because according to info people have, these "ghosts" only seem to go back a couple hundred years or so - and that's it. Where the hell are the "ancient" ghosts? Did they "get it" and move on? Or - is there a limit to this "spiritual life" if you are on the outside of the main picture?

Bottom line - I have no clue. All I know is that no one has ever run into an Egyptian or Sumerian ghost . Akkadian or Babylonian ghost - properly identified via their fluid use of their language.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum