Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 24 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:16 pm

New one on me ... hadn't heard of it before.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:17 am

Here's one for you " scientists are blindfolded by their ego's " Quotes Dr Avi Loeb ......I tend to go with that because the groundbreakers are the ones that think out of the box and are not bogged down by the` herd` instinct as a great many scientists sadly are .Anyone can be wrong ( even Einstein ) so i agree wholeheartedly constructivism IS the way to crack problems whether singly or in a group of rational and open minded scientists ( preferably ) i would also go so far as to say it is the only way ( unless you know any Shamen with knowledge to divulge... )chuckle .Your work deserves scrutiny Jim .I am trying but unfortunately i don't know any scientists ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:40 am

Unfortunately, this subject is a total disaster in the minds of people. Do I ever see it being straightened out? Nope. whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:10 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:08 pm

sunbern wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=545a-9hi2bg    

not saying anything ....
chuckle

I have some of that info in my notes. I had tried to connect with him awhile back, but ... d'oh  What really bothered me was that any info you wanted - you had to pay for.

At any rate, the picture from my perspective is much simpler.

As an add on ... the second half of that video was impossible to understand ... the audio was ripping my ears apart. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:34 am

chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:22 am

"the second half of that video was impossible to understand ... the audio was ripping my ears apart."
Sorry for the ear damage there .It was just another experiencer's rendition of their encounter. we have heard so many now it's hard to tell what is true tbh ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:18 am

sunbern wrote: we have heard so many now it's hard to tell what is true ..

I know ... I have my own problems in this mess.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:14 pm

have a look at what this guy is up to .Norio F.Hayakawa on u tube .It might be worth an email to him . Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:26 pm

Hmm ... this is going to take awhile to look into.

https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com/

OK ... took a look-see at this article -
https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com/2021/05/23/why-the-u-s-government-and-the-military-will-never-disclose-the-true-nature-of-the-ufo-phenomenon-2/

- and it sounds a lot like Nick Redfern's government breakdown ("it's DEMONS").

I don't know how deeply Norio's beliefs go ... I've run into this problem before too. We shall see I guess.

OK ... sent an email ... dunno

OK - got an answer ... had nothing to do with what I wrote...unless he's gonna read Dr L's pdf first ... I dunno.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:37 am

Ok ,well we can but keep trying .A lot of scientists and researchers claim to be unbiased but when it comes to actually investigating avenues outside their `chosen` field they brush them aside ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:16 am

This is why I try to talk to them first - to see if they're even interested. It seems that if it's outside what they can handle, they run.

Maybe he'll pop up later - who knows. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:12 pm

Maybe he'll pop up later - who knows. dunno

Good luck anyway ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:33 pm

Even if he does, it isn't going to go anywhere. He has a bunch of biblical references to ideas he believes are connected ... and not a trace of the actual historical picture anywhere.

His approach seems to boil down to this:

Since the late 1970s, I, too, have maintained  (and will continue to maintain)  my opinion that we have never been visited by physical ETs in their physical spacecraft.

In fact, science has yet to prove that UFOs represent any conclusive evidence whatsoever of physical ET visitations.

The reality, in my opinion, is that “they” are deceptive, manipulative and malevolent entities from another dimension, deceiving us by paraphysically materializing and “posing” as “ETs” from highly advanced civilizations from physical outer space.

https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com/2021/05/01/are-aliens-physical-visitors-from-physical-outer-space-or-are-they-extradimensional-tricksters-of-old/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:31 pm

OK ... oddly my email connection was somehow trashed ... I tried to fix it - but - it not only didn't work, I lost everything in storage (all my emails). I now am going to have to go online to get my mail - and - I no longer have anyone's email address. Have I mentioned how much I hate this matrix crap?

OK ... update ... it seems the web version of my email account saved the "sent" messages ... so I have email addresses. I still hate this matrix crap.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:32 am

I know the feeling Jim.. d'oh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:57 am

I'm still disconnected. Two computers - four programs - all lost connections at the same time after I talked with Norio.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:28 am

I still hate this matrix crap.

rotf rotf rotf rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:35 am

hope you soon get it all sorted bud ,Football started here ( Euro's ) so i should be around for a while now lol. Got me beer in and trawling a bit between games .Will see what i can find ....Do you need any help on anything in particular ? ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:37 pm

sunbern wrote:Do you need any help on anything in particular ? ..

No, I got it pretty much sorted out. From what I can see, my email provider decided to end the years of being able to use my own email program and email notification program - and now I have to go online and use their crap program with no notifications. d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:33 pm

No, I got it pretty much sorted out. From what I can see, my email provider decided to end the years of being able to use my own email program and email notification program - and now I have to go online and use their crap program with no notifications. d'oh

know the feeling all these updates and changes are a pain .It's as if they are steering us in the direction they want us to go in Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:01 pm

It's really no different than anything else.

Any idea how Brenda's making out with what she's reading?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 24 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:11 pm

Hi Jim. I am up to page 139 just finished 138 about 911. Very interesting. I was very interested page 92 with symbols, those are the same as mine. i will carry on reading . Hope you are keeping well.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:14 pm

Go for it ... yours will be the first conversation I've had. Everyone else vanishes. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 24 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:09 pm

I guess everyone is busy Jim. I know Bernie is very busy.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next