Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 25 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:17 pm

I know ... I've been on disability since the end of the '80s. Lost my trade - my marriage - and have been by myself ever since. I may not have a life anymore but this study was wide open to do.

study

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:55 am

well mate we're still with you for the journey and i for one have really enjoyed your company these last few years and like you i just wish someone would read your research and comment ( even negative ones would keep the subject simmering ) .I don't believe ( personally ) anyone out there can prove you wrong ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:03 pm

Thanks ... I've enjoyed our talks immensely - and this is why I shut the place down so no one else could get on - too many damn trolls out there. chuckle

As far as people proving me wrong ... I have waited so long for that to happen it isn't funny. Maybe if Brenda thinks this is all worth it she must know a bunch of people to talk with.

I see the "gov't" says they really don't know regarding UFOs. (Yeah - right.) chuckle

https://www.google.com/search?q=govt+ufo+study&source=hp&ei=fY3LYOjNNMfb-gTrr6bQBg&iflsig=AINFCbYAAAAAYMubjdr4KRCJPdIlNrispV64XBXsXa5o&oq=govt+ufo+study&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6CAgAEOoCEI8BOgsILhCxAxCDARCTAjoFCAAQsQM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgUILhCxAzoCCAA6BAguEAo6BQgAEMkDOgoIABCxAxCDARAKOgQIABAKOgcIABDJAxAKOgUIIRCgAVCmHVjIOmDmOmgAcAB4AIAB0A6IAdYzkgENMi0xLjEuNC40LjgtMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXqwAQo&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwiogPe9n5_xAhXHrZ4KHeuXCWoQ4dUDCAg&uact=5

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:20 am

They know alright, why are we shooting at them from earth..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:28 am

I can't say for sure what that was ... I've seen this vid before and still haven't gotten a straight answer. Some people think it's some high energy weapon - it could be faked unless someone points out where this is see-able via a Nasa webpage. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:53 am

As far as people proving me wrong ... I have waited so long for that to happen it isn't funny. Maybe if Brenda thinks this is all worth it she must know a bunch of people to talk with.

can think of some but i will let Brenda get through it first before we make some enquieries.

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:14 am

If they are not U.S technology then their spies have been asleep for the last forty years if they are saying they are not their technology ..If not then we are only left with two options ,paranormal or E.T .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:00 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:08 pm

sunbern wrote:If they are not U.S technology then their spies have been asleep for the last forty years if they are saying they are not their technology ..If not then we are only left with two options ,paranormal or E.T .

I've been saying it's "both" for a long time. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:11 am

I've been saying it's "both" for a long time. chuckle

yes and i missed the third option it could be an overlap with all the connotations that could encompass

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:14 am

Based on the parts we have ... like I used to say ... it's either as bad "up there" as it is down here ... this is "something else" ... or, it's both. We're missing a ton of information and unless this gets straightened out - basically, we're screwed working with what we seem to have.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:25 pm

Like everyone else, I have my own "unverified" views of what part of us survives death. I believe it comes from both parents during conception, and is part of the person all through their life. Can't prove it - but, it seems plausible.

There was an interesting article I tripped over, and this quote is from the end of the article.

Recently some researchers have started to raise the question that maybe your mind, your consciousness, your psyche, the thing that makes you, may not be produced by the brain. The brain might be acting more like an intermediary. It's not a brand new idea. They have argued that we have no evidence to show how brain cells or connections of brain cells could produce your thoughts, mind or consciousness.

The fact that people seem to have full consciousness, with lucid well-structured thought processes and memory formation from a time when their brains are highly dysfunctional or even nonfunctional is perplexing and paradoxical.

I do agree that this raises the possibility that the entity we call the mind or consciousness may not be produced by the brain. It’s certainly possible that maybe there's another layer of reality that we haven't yet discovered that's essentially beyond what we know of the brain, and which determines our reality.

So, I believe it is possible for consciousness to be an as of yet undiscovered scientific entity that may not necessarily be produced by synaptic activity in the brain.

https://www.nyas.org/news-articles/academy-news/is-there-life-after-death/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 25 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:34 am

Hi Jim. Well i am gradually getting through. Have spoke to 3 of my friends two said if it was in book form they would have a look at it. 0ne dont have a computer. Have 2 more friends to ask when i see them. I must admit i would rather have it as a book, i would have read it by now. Hope everyone alright.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:12 am

LOL ... I have an entire library from my "book" days ... I gave it all up because these "books" could be nothing but crap and the amount of money spent on them was ridiculous. I find computer texts to be much better to work with. PDFs for example (9 out of 10 times at least) can be copied and made into a .DOC file that I can make notes in. At any rate - it's up to people.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:35 pm

Anyone look at that link above? I'm going through one of his books now.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:35 am

Where did everybody vanish to? scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:26 am

I have been away since last Thursday, up to Scotland for a break (Glasgow/Edinburgh) had a good few days.

As far as that link Jim, I read a bit of it but its like ''Same old, Same old'' Its like a roundabout.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:15 am

I'm glad someone is having fun ... chuckle I heard about some tornado storm event over there and was wondering.

Anyway, I found a PDF of his book on this and everything boils down to the info-war regarding life after death with the scholars. He spent the vast majority of time trying to explain the "medical" aspect in this subject and the "death" aspect from a scholastic point of view ... I had to keep skipping over it because I'm not a medical person.

What I did find interesting was that only a small percentage of adults have these NDE experiences (like 12% I think it was) ... children on the other hand have WAY more experiences (like 85%), and the idea is that they are the same base experience format, but these children don't know anything about this life after death stuff ... so they can't be "making it up" like scholars say the adults can do.

All I know is this "life" picture gets stranger and stranger the more you take it apart and look at it without the "religious" factor. affraid

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:33 am

I don't know if I have spoken about this on here in the past, but I had as a child a feeling that I had been here on earth before, I kept on seeing in my mind, even though I had never come across it before that I had been a sailor and was part of a press gang operator in London when ashore.
I had never seen or heard of this as a young child but the memory was vivid in my head. so who knows what this after life thing is. How did this ever get into my head when I knew nothing of this at all, I think I must have been five or six when I first had this experience...Creepy.affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:13 am

You aren't alone with that ... it seems children have these experiences. Dr Parnia brought up an NDE experience where a woman allegedly was pregnant and ...

Many questions sprang to mind like how, why? I had just had abdominal
pain, nothing considered life threatening. I was told by those in spirit that I
had been pregnant. I had not known that I had been pregnant before this; I
had just thought that I had had abdominal pain. I was also told that the spirit
of the child had initially consented to be born and then changed its mind …
that it had experienced a very traumatic life before and just could not face
life again just yet.

The problem I have with this picture - and the others I've seen - are all challenged by the one road no one goes down - religious history. Reincarnation, according to the history involved, can't be right. According to Bharati's breakdown (this is in my notes) this belief has gone through nothing but changes from the time it began all the way to today. And according to him what we hear today is Theosophical Society.

So - where is this stuff coming from? The only base picture is spiritual (what I call paranormal data transfer) - but - it's either a deliberate lie, or, someone is trying to contact someone, like some experiences regarding family. There's just no way to determine what's happening - but as far as information regarding this subject, history shows it doesn't exist.

This subject (like everything else in this spiritual picture) is an absolute mess. We have had so much BS shoved down our throats, today we are totally lost. On top of this, it seems the essence of life here is constructivist based ... and we are supposed to figure things out. All I have is the historical picture regarding this subject ... and people need to check it out and make determinations based on what's there.

study   scratch  dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:58 pm

Still here bud ,we've got a football tournament going on at the mo and i'm a bit glued to that after my very busy days right now lol  .I pinged you an email but then i realised it's ground we have already covered i believe .? As for strong pre life immages carried over in young children i suppose the obvious answer is their minds are like a sponge absorbing everything around them at an early age so a strong pre life imprint is quickly replaced by life's important lessons and so quickly superimposes that `photographic negative ` of the former life .Some obviously have more recollection than others but the majority nothing at all ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:29 pm

Well like everything else ... whatever it IS would be harder to nail down than what it ISN'T. History says it can't be reincarnation ... so whatever you feel IS the answer is up to you. I go with paranormal intrusions - like that NDE I posted. People have seen all kinds of "good / bad / and in between" scenarios with that ... the best one was Nan Bush's odd-ball experience where she was told:

"Your life never existed. The world never existed. Your family never
existed. You were allowed to imagine it. You were allowed to make it up.
It was never there. There was nothing there. There never was anything
there. You're not real."

I mean - seriously? chuckle

The idea is for me, life is constructivist based ... "you" try to figure it out. Whether you get it or not, it doesn't matter ... all it seems "they" are interested in is your personality. If you live your life like a moron - you wind up in these "weird" places that people (like Nancy) are shown. She brings back the information, and, you do what you want with it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 25 Empty Study HallH

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:47 am

Hi Jim.well i am up to page 259 but it keeps going back to the begining, so 3 times i have tried it goes back to the start. I am on the page with the little creature crossing the road and 2 people behind the trees, maybe i have missed something and its trying to tell me to look closer, its not a very clear picture. will have to try again. Hope you are all alright.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:27 am

I'm not sure what you mean - going back to the beginning.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 25 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:29 am

Hi Jim. Going back to chapter one. Its my computer its years old and do its own thing. I will finally get there.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next