Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 26 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:57 am

chuckle  That ran through my head - but I've never heard of that before. Mine's "old" too (like me) ... in fact I still use XP.   rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:50 am

You have got to be joking... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:47 am

chuckle    Nope ... I don't "follow the yellow brick road" like everybody else. As far as computers go, the main use is writing and whatever research I can find - and basically that's it. I've been in this since Win 3.0, and when XP came out, like everyone else, I loved it. After that - everything started to go down hill. Top of the list for me was the fact that certain programs I had (like Microsoft Word) would have to be changed for a newer version because what I had (MSWord 97 - and still have it chuckle  ) were incompatible with the newer OS's. That program does everything I need it to do - so why do I have to change it? Ahh ... money - I get it.

It's like my cell phone ... I don't use phones for all the crap people use them for today, I don't walk down the street starring at it, I don't play games or watch shows on it ... I use it for calls, texts, and check the weather - and that's it.

I'm just not hung up on all this "technology" ... I use it for what benefits me and what I'm looking for - end of story.

dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:12 am

cheers cheers cheers

It makes me wonder what some people would do without their mobile phones, people are obsessed with them. dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:31 pm

Del. wrote:cheers cheers cheers

It makes me wonder what some people would do without their mobile phones, people are obsessed with them. dunno

I've wondered what that's gonna look like (and other things - like planes falling and these electronic computer cars conking out) with the EMP from the superwave.

whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:36 am

We are lucky, Jupiter absorbed the last rock that was heading our way.

I think most women will go into shock and need therapy when their phones don't work due to a small EMP... chuckle  Sorry Brenda, I did say most, not all.

You are right Jim the whole planet will go down.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:16 am

While you lot have been playing with your phones i have been reading a lot of peoples abduction experiences and one thing that is coming through loud and clear in nearly all the cases is your contention (Jim ) that it really is as bad and chaotic up there ( or wherever they go ) as it is here ( if not worse ) Let's put it another way i don't see any of them queueing for a return visit !!! affraid tin foil hat

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:30 pm

sunbern wrote:While you lot have been playing with your phones i have been reading a lot of peoples abduction experiences and one thing that is coming through loud and clear in nearly all the cases is your contention (Jim ) that it really is as bad and chaotic up there ( or wherever they go ) as it is here ( if not worse ) Let's put it another way i don't see any of them queueing for a return visit !!! affraid tin foil hat

Yeah, but that's just it ... IS IT (??) as bad up there as it is down here ... or, is this "something else?" Or, is it both?

That was my question years back, and the "something else" aspect boils down to paranormal. After everything I've looked at, the paranormal aspect should be tied to the method used to transfer data into people's heads. Most of these people are in bed sleeping and have "dreams" Sleep ... I know that was the scenario in my experiences too.

Then Landi's first experience WAS an "explanation" - but after that, everything went down the tubes with paranormal crap.

Each of these "experiences" needs to be dismantled piece by piece and one at a time, and if you want to do it here, go for it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:16 pm

Each of these "experiences" needs to be dismantled piece by piece and one at a time, and if you want to do it here, go for it ...

Got my head in a spin trying to do that very same thing with the king Johns version of the bible i am reading at the mo...... .Ok so never having been one to shy away from a challenge how would you constructively go about the above task please ? ( i'm not sidestepping just asking for a few pointers )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:03 pm

sunbern wrote:Each of these "experiences" needs to be dismantled piece by piece and one at a time, and if you want to do it here, go for it ...

Got my head in a spin trying to do that very same thing with the king Johns version of the bible i am reading at the mo...... .Ok so never having been one to shy away from a challenge how would you constructively go about the above task please ? ( i'm not sidestepping just asking for a few pointers )

As far as the bible goes ... what are you looking for?

As far as the Et picture ... we can do one experience at a time here if you want. We'd just need the story source.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:47 am

I am trying to find any connections i can to et visitation in the bible .I must admit i do jump around like a box of frogs but i keep going back to Wayne Herschel's work .I really think he may be on to something with his research .On facebook have a look at his Ancient star maps part one and two .There is so much there to unpick...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:56 am

As far as the Et picture ... we can do one experience at a time here if you want. We'd just need the story source.

i think we would be wasting our time tbh. We have no proof the statements are real and even if they are ( as the individuals interpret them ) they may be just vivid dreams or tricks of the mind ( paranormal involvement or not ) .I don't think i can make that leap to understanding abduction unless i can experience it myself ( i so wish i could ) but i just see it as guesswork .How can we move forward with this ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:05 am

Watching Irving Finkel as well ,such an articulate British archaeologist and so humerous .I could listen to his lectures all day long ( again on facebook ) his story of Noas ark is so worth a look ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:21 am

sunbern wrote: I am trying to find any connections i can to et visitation in the bible .I must admit i do jump around like a box of frogs but i keep going back to Wayne Herschel's work .I really think he may be on to something with his research .On facebook have a look at his Ancient star maps part one and two .There is so much there to unpick...

There's nothing I've seen in Herschel's work that ties to what I'm looking for. Regarding the religious texts, for me the idea is based on history and the "ET" picture became polytheism ... they were last here for the superwave C 13,000 BC - slowly became "gods" in the minds of the religious controllers - and the fully developed history emerged with writing via Sumer and Egypt.

Could pieces of preserved human history emerge as some sort of strange picture? Sure. I really find it odd that what we were supposed to know really wasn't there in the middle east when writing emerged ... and the only piece of information I could find regarding why the Zoroastrians came up with it, ties to the Aryan arrival, but, there is no way to concretely verify it as there are no texts from that time. All I have is a connection to the Aryan split and Zoroaster's 12,000 years coupling with India's Yuga-cycle via that recalculation. Time periods for that, as well as the base picture being in both cultures is all I could find.

sunbern wrote:

i think we would be wasting our time tbh. We have no proof the statements are real and even if they are ( as the individuals interpret them ) they may be just vivid dreams or tricks of the mind ( paranormal involvement or not ) .I don't think i can make that leap to understanding abduction unless i can experience it myself ( i so wish i could ) but i just see it as guesswork .How can we move forward with this ..

I agree. My only question is why, considering the fact I've been involved in this since the mid-50s, has it never happened to me? There were "attempts" - but - ALWAYS when I was in bed sleeping. That to me is about as par-for-the-course paranormal as you can get.

sunbern wrote:  Watching Irving Finkel as well ,such an articulate British archaeologist and so humerous .I could listen to his lectures all day long ( again on facebook ) his story of Noas ark is so worth a look ...

I'll have a look-see at that later.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:17 am

Took a look at Dr Finkel's stuff this morning, and tripped over something I had looked into also ... ancient ghost beliefs.

There's a vid ...

And a PDF that if you go to the index there's a chapter on ancient ghosts.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-ark-before-noah-decoding-the-story-of-the-flood-d166892888.html

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:27 pm

Don't know if you looked at that "Appendix 1 Ghosts, the Soul and Reincarnation" ... I found it odd the time period he gave for the translations involved were the same time period as Bharati gave for the change in the reincarnation doctrine to something that was beginning to sound like what we hear - 300 BC. So to me it makes sense as the info was out there and heard by whoever this "teacher" was he was talking about. Is his interpretation right? I have no idea - I don't do translations of cuneiform texts. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:07 pm

I have been thinking about the diverse traits of humanity , will come back to the other stuff hopefully over the weekend ( as i'm with Brenda ) but yes i do think there may be something in this .Ok we know how caring some humans can be ( i used mother Theresa as an example last week ) and we also know how evil they can be ( i.e Hitler ) but what if it's not just in their minds but in their genetic make up also .We know that there were several species of hominids existing on the Earth at some points in our evolution /creation ( i favour the latter ) If there was interbreeding /use of different species it stands to reason the genetic content of homo sapiens must vary to quite a degree also .What i am trying to say is it depends on how the cards fall for the hand you get ( quite literally ) ...It would explain a lot about our very diverse nature .... Question Question Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:10 pm

sunbern wrote:  but what if it's not just in their minds but in their genetic make up also. ...

The bottom line is the mind ... because that's YOU. I do believe these traits were passed on, and based on what I looked at (and it's in my notes) ... it SEEMS that there is an excellent possibility these "traits" (like non-empathic) came from genetic damage from the superwave. Back around 38,000 BC Dr L shows this to be the end of a 5000 year magnitude 4 superwave passage, and he had brought up the fact that genetic changes and psychological problems could be in this picture from the cosmic ray bombardment (it's in my notes).

From what I looked at regarding the 13,000 BC superwave and the changes in religious control that started back then, the "non-empathic" aspect was already there. What was odd, was that this "control factor" was always male oriented, and it seems only men are targets for this cosmic ray problem as women have a different microglia.

So it SEEMS ... that 5000 year long superwave did damage to some people, and it was genetically passed on, and is still going on today.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:21 am

Well that puts it all in a nutshell, that explains why I'm sometimes surrounded by absolute cranks.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:15 am

chuckle

Yeah, but if you look at the bigger picture connected to this "afterlife" scenario ... it gets really screwed up.

It would mean that if we are supposed to "go somewhere" when we die, and you are the victim of brain disorders ... oh well - too bad? The best example is Nan Bush's alleged NDE that would make more sense if it was a picture of her walking into an insane asylum. This is from her book Dancing Past the Dark:

A group of circles appeared ahead and slightly to my left, perhaps a half-dozen
of them, moving toward me. Half black and half white, they clicked as they flew,
snapping white-to-black, black-to-white, sending an authoritative message
without words. Somehow its meaning was clear: “This is all there is. This is all
there ever was. This is It. Anything else you remember is a joke. You are not
real. You never were real. You never existed. Your life never existed. The world
never existed. It was a game you were allowed to invent. There was never
anything, or anyone. That’s the joke—that it was all a joke.”
The circles felt heckling but not evil, mocking, mechanistic, clicking without
feeling. They seemed like messengers, certain of what they were saying, not
ultimate authority themselves but with an authoritative message.

So - this is their afterlife? They lived with a defective brain, and this is as much as they get? There has to be another explanation or this afterlife picture isn't even worth unraveling.

Then too ... why is it these "ghosts" that are here today only go back a couple of hundred or so years - and that's it? Where are all the ancient ghosts? What the hell are we dealing with?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:27 pm

Then too ... why is it these "ghosts" that are here today only go back a couple of hundred or so years - and that's it? Where are all the ancient ghosts? What the hell are we dealing with?

It's like the photographic negative i referred to a little while back it seems to fade with time,But still there are sightings of legions of Roman soldiers etc so maybe the stronger the imprint the longer it can be seen ? who knows ( sorry Bernie here ) .Have looked at the Irving Finkle stuff and you have to accept his hieroglyph expertise ( i am sure he would be challenged if his interpretations were wrong ) so they Were about back then but their impressions have long since faded .So where does that leave us ,We are only influenced by relatively recent sightings ? Just out of interest do you think the goddess worship was a direct result of the ( possible ) male supremacy being given the big heave ho by the last superwave ( or are my timings way out ? )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:43 pm

It seems the secret of Jupiters glowing 27 minute pulsar has been solved.( sorry link would'nt post ) but it also adds credibility to other cyclic events ( such as the cyclic superwave occurance ) in space ... We are edging ever closer ... Idea

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:48 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Then too ... why is it these "ghosts" that are here today only go back a couple of hundred or so years - and that's it? Where are all the ancient ghosts? What the hell are we dealing with?

It's like the photographic negative i referred to a little while back it seems to fade with time,But still there are sightings of legions of Roman soldiers etc so maybe the stronger the imprint the longer it can be seen ? who knows ( sorry Bernie here ) .

I'm guessing you are referring to the marching Roman ghost sightings in the UK? Frankly, I don't buy it ... why just here and nowhere else on the planet? The picture could be residual ... but I don't really buy into that either (I need a better explanation for that). It could just be a mock-up created by other spirits. At any rate, like I said, why just here ... they should be all over Rome at least. Then there are the older cultures too, all the way back to Sumer and Egypt. They aren't there.

Brenda Marguerite wrote:
Have looked at the Irving Finkle stuff and you have to accept his hieroglyph expertise ( i am sure he would be challenged if his interpretations were wrong ) so they Were about back then but their impressions have long since faded .So where does that leave us ,We are only influenced by relatively recent sightings  ? Just out of interest do you think the goddess worship was a direct result of the ( possible )  male supremacy being given the big heave ho by the last superwave ( or are my timings way out ? )

I don't think his translations are off (I couldn't prove it anyway) ... it's just the dating given in his work and Bharati's work are "around 300 BC" and the picture shows this could have enough time involved for someone to have gotten the information that was just beginning to circulate back then on reincarnation.

As far as the "goddess" stuff ... I honestly think this was just a pissed off common people picture who had had it with this new and driving control factor. Thousands of years later this "beheading of the dead" picture was STILL screwing with the minds of the people as it was written about in an early Egyptian text.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:53 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:It seems the secret of Jupiters glowing 27 minute pulsar has been solved.( sorry link would'nt post )  but it also adds credibility to other cyclic events  ( such as the cyclic superwave occurance ) in space ... We are edging ever closer ... Idea

New one on me ... chuckle

https://www.inverse.com/science/juno-jupiter-aurora-discovery

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:47 am

Thank you Very Happy

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next