Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 28 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:13 pm

sunbern wrote:Dont you think it would have been a logical step once more settled agricultural methods were starting to be adopted that those who were most efficient would be revered and looked up to for their abilities to produce the goods ?

The unfortunate part of the picture is that writing was thousands of years down the road. We can speculate regarding origins, but whatever the picture really was - according to Bernhard Brosius and others looking for origins of the hierarchical divisions, it got really bad ... no one is sure exactly when it began and some speculate Gobekli Tepe was involved. This is the picture behind the attempt at preserving history in Genesis 6 ... it's just mixed up with religion as was known at the time of that writing.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:25 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:54 pm

sunbern wrote:very interesting
http://genesis6conspiracy.com/
Have you ever looked into the word "giants?"

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:43 am

No but i read Gullivers travell's ! never been one to buck a challenge, Arrow will wikipedia do for an explanation ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:35 pm

sunbern wrote:No but i read Gullivers travell's !
Study Hall. - Page 28 35

sunbern wrote:never been one to buck a challenge, Arrow  will wikipedia do for an explanation ?

Well...you go look around wherever and then go here to begin to see what the scholars say about these "giants" ...

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nephilim/nephilim.htm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Well that shot Sitchin down in flames ,it just goes to show how this whole sorry mess came about even the translators made a mess of it ,i guess it's safer just to call them the watchers and condemn the giants to mythology BUT wait a minute how do we account for the huge skeletons that have been discovered ( or am i just too easily swayed by facebook pictures ..? )

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/skeletons-china-giants-5000-year-old-archaeologists-discovered-jiaojia-jinan-shandong-a7824326.html

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:02 pm

1.9 Metres is less than 7ft tall and hardly a giant by our standards but to the chineese they would have been i guess, so although i don't buy the huge skulls dwarfing excavators and the usual facebook photoshoping claptrap i do think there could have been a race that WAS stronger and taller than the indigenous people at that time .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:10 pm

sunbern wrote:Well that shot Sitchin down in flames ,it just goes to show how this whole sorry mess came about even the translators made a mess of it ,i guess it's safer just to call them the watchers and condemn the giants to mythology BUT wait a minute how do we account for the huge skeletons that have been discovered ( or am i just too easily swayed by facebook pictures ..? )l

If it happened, it's a totally different subject.  Tall people pop up here and there all the time ... the only reason people want to make something of all this is "the giants" approach from Genesis ... which is wrong. And then too, there's a linguistic connection to "status," where do we draw the line? Do people ever draw a line?

sunbern wrote:1.9 Metres is less than 7ft tall and hardly a giant by our standards but to the chineese they would have been i guess, so although i don't buy the huge skulls dwarfing excavators and the usual facebook photoshoping claptrap i do think there could have been a race that WAS stronger and taller than the indigenous people at that time .

1.9 meters is around my height ... I'm 6'3'" ... and as far as a race - find them - there should be burials all over the place. And even if there are - THEY AIN'T ALIENS rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 pm

I do see what you are saying and there is no proof they were aliens, i think the whole GIANT thing could have been blown out of all context by chinese whispers over the passage of time .Not otherworldly visitors just a different race of humans from maybe another region but with superior intelect and strength possibly .Would you call them gods ? possibly not but perhaps they were just that much different for the indigenous people to do so ..The stuff of legends . Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Yeah but see ... this ties in with my curiosity regarding "natural LOW levels" of DMT found in our bodies. If you look at that interpretation alone, it has a "hint of crazy" - a little "delusional." Not a really big schizo-approach ... just a little "out there." I have wondered about this for YEARS ... why do people approach things this way? It can be countered by logic and hard data, but no one does it.

I believe that LITTLE BIT of DMT (and slightly higher levels at times) is the source for the "out there" approach. It isn't full blown / hospital state delusional ... it's just a sprinkling ... just enough to make you wander off the track into la-la land.  cyclops  alien   clown What a Face

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:56 am

David and goliath springs to mind with Giants, ''Goliath'' his height was six cubits and a span. That is 9 feet 9 inches or about 3 meters.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:08 am

Del. wrote:David and goliath springs to mind with Giants, ''Goliath'' his height was six cubits and a span. That is 9 feet 9 inches or about 3 meters.

It can happen ... it's just genetics.

Then there's this I just tripped over chuckle

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/06/photogalleries/giant-penguins/

An artist's rendition shows two newfound species of ancient penguin / cadyptes salasi (right) and Perudyptes devriesi (left) next to Peru's only living penguin, Spheniscus humboldti. P. devriesi, which lived 42 million years ago, was comparable in size to the king penguin, the second largest modern species. But at about 5 feet (1.5 meters) tall, the 35-million-year-old I. salasi is one of the largest penguins ever described.

Study Hall. - Page 28 Penguin_461

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:30 am

OK ... I've been pondering the DMT picture, and the only main difference in my approach is that I am only interested in naturally occurring (endogenous) levels in our bodies, not the "over the top" amounts used in research. It seemed to me that if "over the top" amounts caused a picture of hallucinations, then it was plausible the naturally occurring "small" amounts could be the driving force behind the dreamy / delusional beliefs people naturally have ... like the 2012 end of the world scenario, which was proven to be wrong by scholars in the subject, however, people were caught in the coming end event "mini"-hallucination, and continued to believe it was going to happen.

I wrote to Dr Rick Strassman who has been looking at the DMT picture since the 90s, and asked him about it ... he said:

We don't know very much about the endogenous DMT system. But to the extent that non-drug states resemble those brought on by a range of doses of DMT, it makes sense there are common mechanisms at work.

So, basically, yes - when you read someone's explanation of a subject, and it sounds "trippy" (sometimes people have "dreams") ... it's endogenous DMT effects. Hard data should straighten out the picture, like I have been saying all along - just not for these reasons.

So, unless you are verifying things, you'd fall into the group that, like the lyrics in the song I posted yesterday ...

Your friends are high right now
Your parents are high right now
That hot chick's high right now
That cop is high right now

The president's high right now
Your priest is high right now
Everyone's high as fuck right now
And no one's ever coming down

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:40 am

Everybody lets get stoned Exclamation OH it seems we already are flower Think i'm gonna take off for a natural healing session and get myself ` grounded` again afro ( knew i would use the afro one day ! ) lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:44 am

We don't know very much about the endogenous DMT system. But to the extent that non-drug states resemble those brought on by a range of doses of DMT, it makes sense there are common mechanisms at work.

I think it may be time to get some research into this, it could answer a lot of questions regarding behavioural problems and mental illness... Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:39 pm

sunbern wrote:We don't know very much about the endogenous DMT system. But to the extent that non-drug states resemble those brought on by a range of doses of DMT, it makes sense there are common mechanisms at work.

I think it may be time to get some research into this, it could answer a lot of questions regarding behavioural problems and mental illness... Idea

Well, like I said, I'm more interested in the connection to, what would boil down to, everyday distorted / trippy thinking. How much of a roll does this play in the "abduction / dream" scenario? Where is the division between this and the paranormal? Where's the division between those two subjects and the real thing? I've been involved in this since I was 5 ... why was I NEVER "abducted." Never "met" anyone either ... which is a big DMT thing.

This picture just got a little more confusing.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:40 pm

"This picture just got a little more confusing "          Trust you to throw another spanner in the works !!!  hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:19 pm

sunbern wrote:"This picture just got a little more confusing "                                                           

Trust you to throw another spanner in the works !!!  hide

This is what happens when you stay on topic. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 am

We sure do cover some ground on here just reflecting on our year .Sorry we hav'nt stayed on topic all the time but i have enjoyed all your posts and wish you all the very best over the Christmas period .

Last edited by sunbern on Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:34 am

I was looking back too about a month ago or something - Del was saying "another year? where'd it go?" chuckle   Well another one just went by. santa

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Happy Christmas. Jim and Del. Wish you all the best for the New Year, hope all your wishes come to frutition, and questions are answered.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:31 pm

You too Brenda, Bernie, Del ... Clonus if you're out there ... santa

Study Hall. - Page 28 Merry_christmas_and_happy_new_year-t2

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:04 am

Hope you all have a nice Christmas, it sure has flown since the last one.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Thank you too Clonus would love to hear your views in the new year have a good one . santa

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:14 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next