Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 29 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:54 am

This has been a "contemplation" topic for decades ... no attacks ... EVER ... whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Agreed ,but not made public in so bold a way before, is it a softner for disclosure i wonder ,why now ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:09 pm

sunbern wrote:Agreed ,but not made public in so bold a way before, is it a softner for disclosure i wonder ,why now ?

Like the lyrics in the song I posted ... ? whistle

I've come to realize,
Tonight my dear the end of time
Is not so far away,
We cannot pray to save our lives.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:35 am

That's torn it was gonna pray for a healthy and happy new year for all my friends dunno

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:33 am

sunbern wrote:That's torn it was gonna pray for a healthy and happy new year for all my friends dunno
You have no sense of humor chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Au contraire mon capitaine rotf hehehoho santa

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Study Hall. - Page 29 36

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:27 am

lol! chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:23 pm

chuckle
Have you seen the new show ... The Orville?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:03 am

No, I haven't heard of it, enlighten us...bounce

Have just done a search, Its not available in the UK yet [unless you pay to watch it]. Mmmm typical..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:32 am

That's typical d'oh

Think Star Trek + comedy. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c8PUVIKgI4

it's a repeat we had it years ago !!!!! rotf

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Yeah - I can see how that works alien rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Hehe ,hope you have a great Christmas and take care ,best wishes to all ,Bernie and Brenda santa santa

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:14 am

Mmmm. Don't know about the comedy side of it... silent

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:31 am

Del. wrote:Mmmm. Don't know about the comedy side of it... silent

Think I need to do a study of British humor hmm

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:59 am

if you want to have a look at British humour at it's very best (imho )take a look at this .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOgsNX33byk

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:28 am

I can't understand a word of this ... scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:01 am

Neither could a lot of the British public at the time, so you're not alone there... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:46 am

Del. wrote:Neither could a lot of the British public at the time, so you're not alone there... chuckle

That makes me feel better rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Hehehehe very funny ,whatever floats your boat i guess,A guy called Ronnie Barker was my fave commedian ( especially in a show called porridge ) there's some really great comedy about that i dont particularly like but as long as it makes the world a happier place count me in Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:55 am

Can we get back to something interesting in 2018. Not into comedy or comedians at all, don't understand any of them. Happy New Year to all. Lovely weather here pouring down, most places have snow. Very cold. Hope you are keeping warm Del.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:18 pm

my fault i'll shut up now silent

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:17 pm

sunbern wrote:my fault i'll shut up now silent

scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:08 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote: Hope you are keeping warm Del.  

Hi Brenda, yes I'm keeping nice and snug, will it ever stop bloody raining though....

Hope you all have a nice New Years Eve, don't drink too much. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next