Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 30 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:41 am

Well - here we go again chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 30 Download-New-Year-2018-Gif

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:16 am

and from us too Jim and del and all flower

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:09 pm

OK ... I went back to the DMT subject and tripped over something interesting posted in a DMT experience / info forum. My interest in this ponders the possibility at least some of these "more than endogenous amount" trips are possibly more than psychosis and paranoia ... they are paranormal. Where the dividing line is - trip to trip - is beyond me, but there is a similarity I've seen in UFO / ET "experiences" ... and either EVERYBODY is hallucinating - or, this all is paranormal interference.

The person says:
The discrepancy between how these entities present themselves and what they really are is the point that I really want to emphasize the most. Perhaps all of these things happened to me because I was naively trusting and inexperienced, but I think that even the most experienced psychonaut may not be immune. If you think that you have a clear sense of what is malicious and what isn't, and that nothing out there can deceive you, then they will absolutely use that overconfidence to manipulate you. Please understand that my only motivation here is not to push any agenda, but to help my fellow explorers to avoid being subjected to the manipulation and torment that I've suffered at the hands of these cosmic assholes.

This is a long read ... I transferred the text to a .DOC and it was just short of 50 pages. If this is on some level verifiable, it answers my question regarding the rather large "group" on the other side that is running the deception show. It's gonna take awhile to do this, but if you are interested - you can read it for yourself.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=62070

hide

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Thanks for posting the above Jim it is very interesting it's gonna take me a while Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:08 pm

Yeah - this is a weird one. I have never done psychedelics, so technically I'm missing information already. I CAN see really interesting comparisons between what Sørensen is saying, and experiences like the ones in the "original" book The Other Sky by Mellas and Caywood (which is the best book I have found yet for ET experiences and deception). It also - kind of - answers my question regarding WHERE all these "mentally challenged" spirits go after they die, and too, how far across the universe does this picture go?

It also rings home with what Nan Bush experienced in her NDE, when she saw Yin Yang symbols flying (and she had never seen a Yin Yang symbol before) and they said:

"Your life never existed. The world never existed. Your family never existed.
You were allowed to imagine it. You were allowed to make it up.
It was never there. There was nothing there. There never was anything there.
You're not real."  

Like I said, this gonna be a weird one.  hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

the comments and replies go a long way to giving some insite into his weird world ,,fascinating reading and extremely hard for me to take in having never tried any hard drug experiences ( too late in life now ) but for so many to have similar experiences ( many which are not drug stimulated ) leads me to think that all of this is not an illusion .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:29 pm

sunbern wrote:Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"  

the comments and replies go a long way to giving some insite into his weird world ,,fascinating reading and extremely hard for me to take in having never tried any hard drug experiences ( too late in life now ) but for so many to have similar experiences (  many which are not drug stimulated ) leads me to think that all of this is not an illusion .
There are aspects of my experiences I have never gotten into ... but let's just say that after my first and second experience at 5 years old, life turned on me ... and has been after me ever since. Reading this stuff, and taking it as it sits for now, it sort of verifies what I have been pondering about my life ... someone out there doesn't like me   Evil or Very Mad  

I agree with this ... considering the fact that "spirituality" in ancient history has a direct connection to psychedelic intake:

If you'll humor a bit more speculation here, I strongly suspect that whatever it was that I encountered has been around for a very long time, playing the exact same game across human history (and the history of other non-human intelligent life). Based on striking parallels I can draw to my own experiences, it seems obvious to me that they have left their mark on human culture in the form of all kinds of religious, mythological, and occult portrayals, sometimes vilified, sometimes glorified, with varying degrees of accuracy and of course muddled with all manner of flawed human interpretation.

The only question I have is - WHY is this allowed to happen? Where the hell is the "front office?"

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:51 pm

That paragraph you refer to above caught my eye too ,it's probably the defining statement and the message is hard to ignore ,it makes a very strong case for a hidden realm beyond most peoples comprehension let alone understanding ( as this guy seems to have ).. hmm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:55 pm

sunbern wrote:That paragraph you refer to above caught my eye too  ,it's probably the defining statement and the message is hard to ignore ,it makes  a very strong case for a hidden realm beyond most peoples comprehension let alone understanding ( as this guy seems to have ).. hmm

Just trying to identify what I'm seeing here, based too on experiences people have had in a NONE hallucinogenic environment (the stuff we deal with).

I think it IS a "hidden world" ... but not quite what we are thinking. Not every one of these DMT experiences has "beings" in them ... and this "being" picture seems to fluctuate when it does pop up. I have a hunch the dividing line is paranormal intrusion (what I call paranormal data transfer), in exactly the same way it happened to me after the ET subject was dropped on me to study - it was all DREAMS ... and one at least was verifiable. If they get into your head, and you interpretational picture is distorted (like below) - what exactly do you think you are going to see?

There is better wording for this, but the idea is that under normal circumstances when we see a "face" ... we see what we always see because the brain is working properly. But when you are on DMT your entire brain gets rewired, and what you see is no longer under "normal" brain conditions - like the two pics below.

Now, add a "story" to this, and it gets even weirder.

Normal brain interpretation of a face.

Study Hall. - Page 30 051c110d463b1c4afb11ca003a6237a3--nice-girl-beautiful-body

DMT influenced brain interpretation of a face.

Study Hall. - Page 30 2894d8ca736bf90d6a7152831e1dfa26--rainbow-face-spiritual-awakening

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:39 am

I done the psychedelics thing late sixties early seventies, LSD Marijuana and Mescaline which is from the peyote cactus.
You are right about the face thing Jim, but I don't ever recall having any spiritual Paranormal or ET thing going on, it was all distortion and vibrant colours, you feel like everything has slowed down, all of your senses become heightened, its a world of dimensions,  music is on another level depending on what you are listening to, music sounds fantastic, you seem to here every note from every instrument. Mescaline was different to LSD, it was a more amazing pleasant trippyness.  The DMT stuff was not around then or if it was I never came across it. It was experiences I'm glad I tried.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:10 am

The '60s and '70s for me were pot / hash, friends, my 12-string guitar, and more laughter and fun times than I have ever had in my life. By the end of the '70s, everyone was going their own way, I gave it all up, and the study was all that was left.

It's weird, I was listening to those videos you posted and looking at the background pic - all I could see was a representation of the ancient world where allegedly psychedelics / DMT / or some variant were used more than ever. While listening, I did a quick search and came up with this:
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/05/31/the-tree-of-life-acacia-nilotica/

In my picture of historical and religious control (antisocial personality disorder), I wondered how a sociopath would react to DMT because they think in a totally different way ... the emotional "woo-hoo" we would experience is not there in their logical mind. What I found pretty much sums it all up.

Little bit of a back-story before I start. I am a sociopath. It's fine by me. I may not be able to care about others in the stupid (from my perspective) way the rest of you guys do, but I still try to find ways to pass the time and enjoy my existence. I've done every drug most of you can name and a few more; psychedelic or otherwise. Out of these drugs, DMT, and acid docx, and 25c have had the most profound impacts on me.

Some people take what they learn on psychedelics as facts, and create stupid quasi hippie religions on spiritually and unity, but under a microscope ... or any scope for that matter, you see their point of view is stupid, to be frank. I have plenty of friends that have gone down the RC rabbit hole and came out some confused sap with trouble differentiating reality from insanity.
ANYWAY, I have found psychedelics to be a powerful tool for introspection.

When my life seems to stagnate due to some problem or other, nothing seems to help more than a good psychedelic trip. For me, especially with DMT, I feel as if reality is a complex object, oddly shaped, etc. Yet what I see on DMT is a representation of the same shape, but from a different view.

The limitation to human reasoning (for all people I am aware) is that we can only attempt to know the way other people see things. On strong psychedelics, I feel as if I can see from another's eyes. The value that has is unquantifiable. My only disclaimer is be wary. Learning a lesson from a story is one thing, turning that story into a bible that you take as a fact is another. My advice, learn what you can, and enjoy the rest. Happy trippin' peepz.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/4o5g3x/a_sociopath_psychonauts_view_on_psychedelics/
Also see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV2RLLtOgL4

In another post about this on the same page, we read:
I trip regularly with a clinically diagnosed sociopath. He's good at not wigging out when I have bad trips because he doesn't have the capacity for empathy.
I will say this though, not having empathy in entirety is not, in my opinion, a boon. You may think empathic behavior is "stupid", but I would argue that you're actually missing out on one of the more beautiful aspects of life. Just as he is.
It's also a behavior, empathy, that has allowed us as a species to make some of our greatest advancements.
He is cold, ruled by his own calculating logic, and cut off from the emotional spectrum of the entirety of the rest of the world. He exists alone from the entirety of creation, and not only is he mentally separated, he is mentally against the entirety of the world.
He learned this behavior from an abusive childhood, so it does make sense from that an attitude and condition like this would arise.
He also thinks himself highly charismatic, but his "charisma" is really just pushy persistence, where most others would give the matter up.
If he wants something, you'll just never hear the end of it until he gets it. You can consider that manipulation, but it's recognized, and honestly I play into it a lot just to get him to be quiet.

In another post on another page:
I've personally done DMT multiple times and even “broken through.” I am a sociopath and it didn't change the way I looked at the world or my personality; if anything it was quite hedonistic. Just a really awesome colourful experience. I have experimented with other psychs such as LSD, and although there aren’t any significant changes to myself, I always learn something new and get a fresh insight into both myself and the world around me.
https://www.quora.com/What-happens-if-a-sociopath-narcissist-or-a-psychopath-takes-the-drug-DMT

If we look at our visible history, in a context of control and adding this "DMT-based spiritual information picture" ... where the hell are we exactly - and where is the road back to reality?  drunken

looking

Things that make you go - hmm...
Study Hall. - Page 30 Kimberley-Australia-ancient-aliens

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:49 am

was looking at the voynich manuscript again the other day and i am now thinking maybe it was produced under narcotic influence ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:50 am

sunbern wrote:was looking at the voynich manuscript again the other day and i am now thinking maybe it was produced under narcotic influence ...

I did work on the Voynich going back to around 1999 / 2000 - got no help - so - end of that. What I found was a tie via Hebrew to the coming event. Page one translated - page two did not. I could have been totally wrong, but like I said there was NO help.

On a page where this was drawn ...

Study Hall. - Page 30 Manuscrito02_07

... I had talked with Dr L about this. He said:

Jim,
   Thanks for directing me to the picture at your web site. I see that it does show what look like stars toward the center of the spiral disc. Maybe you're right. ... the central circle is about the right relative diameter for the galactic bulge (the eye) if the outer circle is taken as the circumference line that passes through our solar system.  Shocked

This circle subtends about 13 degrees of arc, whereas the bulge subtends about 14 degrees of arc. The circle further out defined by the convoluted in-and-out folds is about the right proportional size for the molecular gas ring which is positioned around 14,000 ly from the center, as compared with our 23,000 ly distance. This gives an angular size of 31 degrees of arc measured from the gas ring to the Galactic center, about the same as in the drawing.

The translation from that page, went like this:

The inner part divides, rips asunder. It surrounds the living. Knowledge is also coming apart. The deniers took the high place. The wheat is the height. Deniers look. Trouble comes from the eye, oh sin of God. It is time to cry out for help. You will be lopped off. Amputated by what is coming.

This basic picture insinuates the coming of the superwave - the "inner part dividing" would be the galactic center. If I remember right, this was during a time where it SEEMS there was higher than normal UFO activity. It's been a really LONG TIME since I looked at this, but it seems to have been a warning.

dunno

This is the translation from that time - page one ... changes here and there in the text came later, and I finally shelved it ... no one cared to help.

Seeing, my friend, as there is power that will prevail [the power would have to refer to the power of the devastation of the eye], be wakeful. It is the appointed time of the Eye. Know also that opponents, deniers, have been allowed by men. They are now the head evil faction. All that are precious to them will be killed.

The stench of sin is in the air. The eye of the moon grows white. Horus returns. That small eye is precious to us. Its removal was a horrible thing. Evil will be separated and burned for it. They will be surrounded by the glider.

What once was will be again. You will be made to drink from this enemy. Truly the eye will destroy everything. It will pound and beat everything like a group of lions. The eye moves in a cycle. The cycle comes again.

The eye. Look carefully into what it means. Take advice. Pray! Take advice, shake with fear. You will be surrounded. Use wisdom and knowledge. Trouble comes from the eye. This enemy will roll up everything.

A demon was the young shoot came as a party that knew about the eye. He came to make atonement and said there is burning destruction coming from the eye.

Knowledge is the most important thing.

--the lamb has failed. Deniers will be skimmed as the foam. Laid as a heap of ruins by that which is cyclical. The swift scorching eye destroys violently as the lion.

The story of the world messiah coming from men (root of Jesse) (sent from God) is diabolical. It oppresses the living. It is the time of the Phoenix. It is the way of things. The living get weaker. Get knowledge. That which grows white [full moon symbolism] returns with haste.

Knowledge and wisdom are the gateway. The burning from above will be a Godly kind of overpowering.

Use knowledge (think). Make haste. Document information twice.

* / !!!!!!!! ???? you of much knowledge who the Eye will bend together. Rejoice about the existence of the Eye. Your blindness is a gift. Rejoice. You will be oppressed. Cry out for help. You have hardened yourselves against the time of the lion. These are the times. You have stirred up trouble. Devastation, violence, coming from the eye. Look, see, get knowledge.

What is it worth to wait tensely? Bow before the eye, humble yourself. Or you will be skimmed as the foam. Be strong together. You will be snatched up. You will then bow down. Knowledge is the door.

Get knowledge. Look carefully at the Phoenix bird. The eye returns again. The eye propounds a riddle to all. The eye will trod upon while the glider will gather. It is a hidden mystery.

Knowledge can be calming. The promise of Horus' return and the moon growing full are the same. Understand the Phoenix. The Phoenix returns. Understand.

Cry for help. Understand the judgment that awaits, you hardened generation. The eye propounds a riddle... what would rather cry for help than stand up and live?

Separated in the tomb of the eye. Cry for help. Leave it behind you my beloved friend. Or be raked up with exactness.

Magician! Denier of the Eye. Bow down. Bow down to the Lamb and twice to me. [That last line is pure sarcasm.] Knowledge of the cyclical eye was dimming. Bravo! [Sarcastic cheers]

You will be pierced, laid to waste by the eye. It will oppress your cities. Living profitably, when suddenly from above, a rejoicing faction in a burning Temple room.

Desire the living knowledge of the return of Horus. Or burn.

The time is upon us all. Get knowledge.

You will be vanquished. Cry out for help. Desire life. The Phoenix flies; it returns again. It is the cycle of God. It is fitting. The disaster of the living God. Calamity is at the door.

Carefully look at all of this knowledge you have in your hand, oh faction of God. The cycle of the moon and the prince of the cycle, Horus, are the same. We wait.

Oh noble ones, trouble comes from the eye. Cry out for help. The eye will foreclose on your knowledge. You are arrogant and wrapped up in your knowledge. You will be wrapped up in that which moves cyclically.

[More sarcasm] Live Long, you who piece together trouble as knowledge. It oppresses the living. It undermines everything about the eye. Bow your head to live. Be humble.

Oh God, live forever. Because they have hardened themselves, they will be snatched up and trodden upon. They imitate life while the humble endeavor.

You are a leech of God's goodness.

The eye will wash everything clean.

Sooo ... if this was anywhere NEAR right, the idea is that our history being full of hallucinogenic "beliefs and control" had transported us into a world where OUR INFORMATION was now LOST. This text would be an attempt to sound the alarm, but, no one evidently got it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:37 am

could you put that in a package that i can forward please got Wayne Herscel interested ( the voynich theory )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:52 pm

sunbern wrote:could you put that in a package that i can forward please got Wayne Herscel interested ( the voynich theory )

Yeah - lemme look in The Hall of Hardrives rotf I should have a PDF.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:30 pm

OK ... sent it.

A few years ago I had taken what I had from years earlier and made one .DOC out of it, and then eventually a PDF. This stuff has been on a shelf for years ... I just dropped it all ... was sick of people and their attitudes.

Like I said too, if there are missing fonts (I'm not sure how PDFs act to missing fonts) let me know.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Thank you ,lets see what he makes of it .i hope he finds it interesting enough to help out but i guess that is wishful thinking as no one else seems able to deal with it . Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:49 pm

I've gone through that for years ... with everything ... and I just find it odd. Usually people are right there giving "opinions." That particular piece probably has a number of holes, considering too that it's like almost 20 years old.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:56 am

http://blog.ninapaley.com/2018/01/01/24-free-goddess-gifs/

Now i think i am beginning to see why goddess worship was so prevalent in pre history . affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:57 am

sunbern wrote:http://blog.ninapaley.com/2018/01/01/24-free-goddess-gifs/

Now i think i am beginning to see why goddess worship was so prevalent in pre history . affraid

That's hysterical  rotf
Study Hall. - Page 30 Goddess_gif_small_4

Meanwhile, in the world of words, you might want to look into this one ...

http://psychedelic-information-theory.com/pdf/PIT-Print-Web.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:29 am

That PDF is tough read ... it breaks down the bio-mechanics of the brain, kind of like "this is your brain (your car engine), this is your brain on drugs (your car engine with sugar in the gas tank). This is what's happening, and this is the reason why."

If you go down to the Shaman section, there is an interesting approach to the psychological control of the masses.

Bottom of page 149:

There are two steps to entraining group mind. You must first
demand focus of group attention, and then you must masterfully apply
the entrainment technology; these rules are immutable and are the
same for the hypnotherapist, the shaman, the musician, the salesman,
the politician, the TV programmer, and so on. Demanding the attention
of a large group of people is perhaps the hardest part, but the ritual
entrainment technology can arguably be purchased at retail. In a club
setting the focus of attention is commanded by the DJ, who applies pre-
fabricated entrainment rhythms (dance grooves) to the crowd. When
the crowd responds favorably to a specific groove by dancing with
exuberance, the DJ rewards them by finding more grooves that fall into
the same tempo, and then uses dynamic filters to isolate and boost the
resonant frequencies of the walls in the room, pushing the music over
the top with tremors that literally rattle the earth. When the DJ
establishes a strong feedback control circuit with the crowd, there is
phase transition where the crowd ceases to be individuals and they
cohere into a single fluid unit. At this point the crowd becomes
synchronized in audio-motor synesthesia with the music, almost like
puppets. The physical dynamics of a group of people engaged
in trance dancing defies formal social descriptions and is best described
as a coherent wave interference pattern.

Group Mind and Behavioral Phase Transitions.
This spontaneous movement of a group of individuals into a
coherent organism can be described in terms of phase transition from
solid state to a liquid state of group dynamic. In the solid state there is
ego, language, etiquette, social hierarchy, and rules of one-on-one
engagement that keep individual identity separated and solid; in the
liquid state individuals drop social pretenses and merge seamlessly into
the flock, navigating instinctively via environmental cues and mutual
feedback. When a group of individuals moves from a solid to a liquid
state, there is a sense of transcendence that is subjectively perceived as
joyful, cathartic, and spiritual. Subjects in a liquid group state feel
unity, love, and purpose as the energy of the crowd flows through them
like a transistor in an electrical circuit.

Sounds like our history to me. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:39 am

As that text goes on ... here's another one:

Informational Capacity of Group Mind
Shamanic mythology tells us that tribe members synchronized to
group mind enter a telepathic dream-space where they can all share
thoughts and visions. The sensation of bonding and becoming one with
the group is real, but the level of telepathic ability achieved in group
states is debatable. In a group trance the rational ego is detached and
non-verbal intuition is fully engaged; empathy bonding is high and the
hallucinogenic medicine turns group intuition into concrete visions.
This enhanced non-verbal intuition can be called telepathy, psi, or a
shared dream-space, but it would be wrong to assume that each
member of the tribe is automatically sharing the same thoughts or
visions just because they are all synchronized to the same
hallucinogenic control wave or entrainment frequency.
The informational capacities of group mind are limited in a
number of ways. Mutual feedback synchrony between peers coupled in
group mind is nonverbal, local, and time dependent. At a distance peer
and group coupling becomes weaker, and this coupling grows weaker
the longer peers are separated by distance. Many traditional shamanic
ceremonies recur weekly, or perhaps monthly with the phases of the
moon. Shamanic ceremonies often employ the ritual of the medicine
circle, a literal circuit of individuals bound in the ceremony for the
duration of the ceremony. Breaking the circle in the middle of the
ceremony is strongly discouraged, because energy shared and amplified
in the circle can escape into the ether instead of staying within the
group. Creating the sacred circuit on a recurring basis extends the
power of non-local peer coupling over the periods between ceremonies,
allowing for extended synchrony at a distance as long as the circuit
binds locally or meets to synchronize at regular intervals. Recurring
group circuits, such as shamanic ceremonies, church attendance,
weekly business meetings, social clubs, and so on, reinforce instinctive
behavioral cohesion and cross-expectations between group members.
Group mind can accurately be described as a form of distributed
cognition, where the units of a group are coherently bound in a larger
integrated system or process. From a distributed standpoint group
mind is not literal telepathy, it is instead a form of cooperative thought
emerging simultaneously as part of the coherent group process.
Distributed functioning in the insect kingdom is commonplace; in the
animal kingdom it takes the form of group movements like flocking,
herding, and schooling, but sometimes emerges in more complex
actions like hunting and stalking. The information shared in distributed
tasking is limited to intuitive coherence of motor behavior to fulfill
specific tasks and group functions. Behavioral cooperation and
functional stability in group mind states is mediated through intuitive,
nonverbal synchrony testing and error correction between coupled
peers. In team sports and military operation, this highly intuitive group
state is sometimes called being in “the zone.”

whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:54 am

Mind boggling stuff, scratch Ill stick to the wobbling Goddesses, I like the bottom middle one ''Hehe'' chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:21 am

Del. wrote:Mind boggling stuff, scratch

Well, our history is basically drug induced "religion"  clown  then hierarchical control  Twisted Evil  in an overall picture of drugged religion AND hierarchical control for millennia. Where the hell are we?  Or a better question - where the hell are we SUPPOSED to be? Shocked  
Then, on top of everything else, this ever evolving story of "gods" developed into a SINGLE god (monotheism), and their overall picture would show, if this "god" really existed, he had no problem just letting humanity follow this drug induced picture without ANY interference or guidance. This is like waking up out of a dream.  

Del. wrote: Ill stick to the wobbling Goddesses, I like the bottom middle one ''Hehe'' chuckle

You will REALLY get lost in there rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:31 pm

My Russian friend went to Peru and Brasil to spend 3 weeks in the forest, to try a hallucinagenic drug, he wanted me to go with him (no way ). When he came back he said "He spent 3 days being sick and terrible pains in his stomach, didn't feel as though the drug had any effect on him at all" He had spent the time there on his own and felt ill. Only good thing was sitting round the lake with the moon shining on it and meeting up with the other people in the party just before they left. Some had they explained visitations saw UFOs and people walking across the lake. He said he wouldn't ever do it again. I guess the drug did have effect after all it made him ill.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next