Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 31 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:23 pm

Do you know which one he took?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:22 am

Hi Jim. Not sure if spelling is right something like Ayurvedic. Think it is the juice of a plant. I know the Ancient Indians used it.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:44 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Jim. Not sure if spelling is right something like Ayurvedic. Think it is the juice of a plant. I know the Ancient Indians used it.
New one on me. I just don't get it; it's not what they think it is. Shows just how far off track we are.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:26 pm

i guess it's a long shot but i wonder if it has more to do with the development of the pineal gland than external stimuli administered to the brain in the form of halucinogens .i have wondered this for a long time perhaps our evolutionary path is taking us away from it's purpose ( and why we would have needed it ) and we have almost lost the use for it now ? i wonder if anyone has been able to ascertain if it was more developed in our ancestors but soft tissue does not survive the ravages of time so maybe no way of knowing now . Question

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:32 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:29 pm

sunbern wrote:i guess it's a long shot but i wonder if it has more to do with the development of the pineal gland than external stimuli administered to the brain in the form of halucinogens .i have wondered this for a long time perhaps our evolutionary path is taking us away from it's purpose ( and why we would have needed it ) and we have almost lost the use for it now  ?  i wonder if anyone has been able to ascertain if it was more developed in our ancestors but soft tissue does not survive the ravages of time so maybe no way of knowing now .    Question

I had gotten an email from Rick Strassman ... bottom line - after all this time - "We don't know very much about the endogenous DMT system."

As far as the ancients creating more endogenous DMT than we do today ... they don't know. They aren't even sure yet where it comes from. All I can say is that religion seems to have come from this source, however, the differences in all the stories, age after age (including the biggest change from polytheism to monotheism), shows that it is NOT a "reliable source" for data.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:01 am

Hi Jim. Just looked up the proper spelling to that drug my friend tried in Peru, it was Ayahuasca, maybe that will make more sense to you.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:26 am

Ayahuasca, well that would certainly make you vomit according to Graham Hancock's experience with it.
and its form contains DMT.

Traditionally among Amazonian tribes, the B.Caapi vine is considered to be the "spirit" of ayahuasca, the gatekeeper, and guide to the otherworldly realms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:07 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Jim. Just looked up the proper spelling to that drug my friend tried in Peru, it was Ayahuasca, maybe that will make more sense to you.
Ahh .. yeah ...

I just don't understand why people would choose ANY alternative to learning beyond picking up books and engaging the constructivist approach. The ancients may have had an excuse, but we don't.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:29 am

Del. wrote:Traditionally among Amazonian tribes, the B.Caapi vine is considered to be the "spirit" of ayahuasca, the gatekeeper, and guide to the otherworldly realms.

Part of my approach is the "experiencer vs experiencer" methodology used to "teach." Are there really "otherworldly realms?" Yes. Is there a "gatekeeper?" You can use that term, but whatever you want to call it, mine came to me with the "door" wide open ... I was never "asked" to do anything. I was presented with a picture I didn't understand, and it was up to me to follow it if I wanted to. Who was this "gatekeeper?" I have no idea to this day - even when I ask to "meet" someone ... it never happened. Every aspect of these "trips" (like all the other "experiences" I've looked at) are the direct opposite of what I went through. Why is this? NO ONE - to this day - has come up with an answer.

Everything for me boils down to Henri Bergson’s line: “The present contains nothing more than the past, and what is found in the effect was already in the cause.” I mean - seriously - how simple is that?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:27 am

Jim wrote:Everything for me boils down to Henri Bergson’s line: “The present contains nothing more than the past, and what is found in the effect was already in the cause.” I mean - seriously - how simple is that?

The perfect analogy....

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:50 pm

So time travel is real after all and you've just proved it !  went to a cambs astronomical meeting last nite on about exoplanets ,over 3,000 have been discovered now and water is present ( in some form or another ) around or on

nearly all of them !   ok some have got it in their atmosphere ( the gas giants ) but very many have surface water .

https://medium.com/@ruvassakis5/aliens-are-buried-beneath-the-ice-says-planetary-scientist-a2b59238416a

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:07 pm

I cant wait for them to get the James Webb up there next year by all accounts it will widen the goalposts considerably cheers

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:48 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:05 am

sunbern wrote:I cant wait for them to get the James Webb up there next year by all accounts it will widen the goalposts considerably cheers
They've been HERE - for HOW LONG? chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 am

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:28 am

Exactly what I thought.... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:31 am

that looks like a flying hamburger to me Del ! i do take your point about disclosure though Jim all this time and all we have is glimpses of craft of very dubious origin to be perfectly honest i would be right back where i started maybe 20 years ago if it was'nt for witness statements that i actually do believe ( because i trust implicitly the people who have made them ) and the things i have seen myself .I am not gullible and although i believe they are there i can see why they are giving us a wide berth and to be perfectly honest i don't blame them . the point i was trying to make was that inteligent life is just as likely to develop on waterworlds as on terra firma given enough time but i cannot for the life of me see why a humanoid shaped creature could evolve in the sea it would be totally at a disadvantage in a watery environment i would have thought .The most inteligent creature we know of in our oceans is the dolphin it has complete mastery of it's environment why should it change it's shape and to be honest it is aeons away from being able to leave it's watery world ,so maybe the presence of land is essential for humanoid development

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:44 am

just a thought in the same way we evolved to walk on dry land from the sea, ( or were created by et's ) if an inteligent race was faced with flooding of their world for whatever reason maybe they could save their species by genetic engineering and creating a race that could live below the waves ? it's kind of reverse evolution but why not ? or even a waterworld race created ( as many believe we were ) by et's .It kind of makes sense from a survival perspective as ocean worlds ( being a protected environment ) ..could pretty much exist forever .If there was an et race living on mars once long ago maybe they had the same thoughts ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Like everything else Bern, there isn't enough information to say anything. I've always found it odd that despite the appearance of ET, they are all bipedal and intelligent. Oddly, the same picture with us.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:53 am

If the ice caps melted we would all be under one big ocean.. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 am

Del. wrote:If the ice caps melted we would all be under one big ocean.. affraid
Yeah, but there's an upside to that ... we wouldn't hear the BS anymore rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:28 pm

but as a species we are on the brink of success or failure and depending on which way it goes we may one day have to make those choices to survive as a species in whatever form it takes.I reakon there are some out there that made it through this bottleneck ( in fact i would stake my life savings on it ! ) they will have lear'nt from the decisions we are now facing but i wonder how many civilizations did'nt make it . hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:08 pm

As far as I'm concerned, we aren't gonna "make it." Especially with the BS I just went through with "spiritual" people I was talking to looking for help. They'd rather fly around in their OBEs than try to debunk what I have to say by asking WHOEVER over their what they know about it. really

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:03 am

If the ice caps melted we would all be under one big ocean.. wrote:Yeah, but there's an upside to that ... we wouldn't hear the BS anymore

rotf Nice one.. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next