Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 17 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi Jim, Del, Bernie and Brenda if you are reading. glad you are all well.

Jim, yes i do use firefox.

Bernie and Brenda, anything interesting happening at Rendlesham ? im hearing Rendlesham being mentioned on a lot of radio shows and presentations lately.

I saw something a bit strange on monday night. i often go and sit or lay on the kids trampoline at night and look at the night sky and watch the bats flying about, i first of all had noticed an orange star, then had seen a satellite and a bat, i then looked back and noticed the orange star had gone, it wasnt cloudy and the star had been still when i first noticed it. ive not seen anything odd in the sky for a while so was quite pleased even though it was only a orange light i saw.

I have some work during the summer holidays at a building that is supposedly haunted, ive worked there twice so far and am providing holiday cover there. The building used to be owned by masons and there was a lady who became pregnant to one of the masons out of wedlock, so they murdered her and the unborn baby. apparently most people who work there have seen or felt something.One of the other cleaners has felt small hands touching her. I have been cleaning the original part of the building but havent felt anything so far, the only room that feels different is the post room. i will let you know if anything happens.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:18 pm

Hi ... was wonderin where you got to. Study Hall. - Page 17 103

I used to love night sky watchin ... saw some strange stuff ... but that's over since I moved into this apartment. Study Hall. - Page 17 46

You should do some EVPs in that building LOL Study Hall. - Page 17 17 When was the killing?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Hi,Sam,glad you are ok,just off to the forest tonight ,there definately seems more happening down there over our last few visits so we will see,no orange orbs ( they are mostly blue green or white ) will let you know how it goes ,unfortunately my favourite place is a bit overgrown this year ! All good here ,missed you.

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:35 pm

OK, I'm just gonna say that if I don't get anywhere here - I just don't see it happening. This site studies "experiences" under the heading of Spiritually Transformative Experience (STEs).

An experience is spiritually transformative when it causes people to perceive themselves and the world profoundly differently: by expanding the individual’s identity, augmenting their sensitivities, and thereby altering their values, priorities and appreciation of the purpose of life.

I sent an email ...we shall see. I suggest reading these breakdowns.

https://aciste.org/about-stes/
hmm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:00 pm

sunbern wrote:Hi,Sam,glad you are ok,just off to the forest tonight ,there definately seems more happening down there over our last few visits so we will see,no orange orbs ( they are mostly blue green or white ) will let you know how it goes ,unfortunately my favourite place is a bit overgrown this year ! All good here ,missed you.

A bit subdued down in the forest last night,Brenda took a few orb pictures but too many distractions ( quite a few human visitors turned up ) Anyway an enjoyable evening and next time we will try to keep our visit secret !

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:57 pm

Hi Jim Very Happy  i havent been able to find out any more information yet. not even sure how old the building is. i might try some evps if i get time and taking some pics.

Hi Bernie. Those orbs sound cool. i know a certain radio show i listen too are coming to the u.k and plan on visiting Rendelsham, this month and next. the host is fascinated by The Rendelsham incident.

i had a look at that link Jim, from my own experience of seeing the fireball back in 2009, i would say it had a big effect on my life and did change a lot. i think many people are profoundly changed by both a positive or negative spiritual experience and i would add to that a u.f.o sighting. edited to add and of course an abduction/contact experience.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:08 am

Hi Sam ... let us know if you get anything. As far as that site goes - it remains to be seen. I haven't heard back from that other researcher either ... what's WITH these people? really

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:02 am

Hi Sam, glad you are well...Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:26 am

Jim wrote:Hi Sam ... let us know if you get anything. As far as that site goes - it remains to be seen. I haven't heard back from that other researcher either ... what's WITH these people? really

I think maybe even the experts in this field are clutching at straws,Jim but it does seem to be receiving a fair bit of attention now so perhaps a more open approach will soon happen It just seems to be one of those subjects where the phrase" treading on thin ice" comes to mind .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:21 am

Jim wrote:I sent an email ...we shall see. I suggest reading these breakdowns.

https://aciste.org/about-stes/
hmm

Did you join the forum Jim.?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:56 am

There's nothing in this that really creates a problem if you go down logic avenue. Two psychologists did it with the experience aspect, but later one backed out because of the religious aspect I presented. This happens a lot with people because "faith" cannot prove itself ... it's a mental control devise ... there are no answers to logical questions. I was raised in that picture - I get it.
The rest is a projection regarding final conclusions, to see what happens when these conclusions are connected to aspects tied to the UFO and paranormal subjects like "experiences." I watched an NDE experience explanation video yesterday ... and it was what it was until one remark surfaced that seemed to connect to reincarnation. That's a problem for me ... how deep does this paranormal deception picture go?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:57 am

Del. wrote:Did you join the forum Jim.?

Not yet ... waiting to see what happens.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Jim wrote:
Del. wrote:Did you join the forum Jim.?

Not yet ... waiting to see what happens.

Eh, I thought I'd give it a shot ... seems you need to be "approved." Let's see what happens here. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:41 pm

Hi Jim, i will keep you posted if i experience anything. Smile

Hi Del, hope all is good with you. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:37 am

Dreamwalker wrote:
Hi Del, hope all is good with you. Smile

Yeah all good my side Sam.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:42 am

OK, was contacted by that "research" organization ... the person I need to talk with is involved with some family problem and should get back with me. If you want to know more, send me an email.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:53 am

Yeah ,sound stuff Jim ,i really hope you strike gold this time ,is'nt there a saying "nothing that is really worth having comes easy " ( or words to that effect ) good luck .I am currently engrossed in Rendlesham research and that is also very interesting and frustrating at the same time ,there is a lot of infighting among'st researchers and instead of getting their heads down and coming up with good viable conclusions they seem to prefer arguing with each other to the detriment of any worthwhile results but there are a handful of guys that are really cutting the mustard and i am confident we may be somewhere near the truth by the end of the year .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:43 am

Unfortunately, I can't get there ... but if you are dealing with the stuff you've described in past talks, it all sounds paranormal to me. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:05 pm

Jim wrote:Unfortunately, I can't get there ... but if you are dealing with the stuff you've described in past talks, it all sounds paranormal to me. dunno

there is an element of that for sure in the forest ,but the way things are panning out military experiments and retrieval of sattelite information ( spy film ) possibly Russian are favourites to explain what happened with a heavy cover up story based around et involvement just to confuse the issue even more.I do think something very strange happened alongside all of this but that is going to be the hardest nut to crack,a morphing interdimensional occurance or technology along the lines of the montauk project or the philadelphia experiment are other possibilities we are exploring .No stone is being left unturned we are really getting into it and some intriguing results are looking a possibie.

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:29 am

Where did everybody go ?   i know things have gone quiet at the moment ( very few sightings  )   but it's worse in here than the Carlsberg complaints room  !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oTs6Oz-OW8

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:56 pm

I dunno about "everybody" ... but I just finished going through the text again ... probably one more copyright and unless something rears its ugly head ... I'm done. Honestly, I don't understand why the Rendlesham seek ... but then I don't get into stuff that's outside of the context of my "box" ... there's nothing there.  dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:45 am

Not much going on Bern, Things have gone quiet all of a sudden... Sleep

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 17 Empty Nothing going on.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:40 pm

You will all have to move on. Until you find something else to research.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:20 pm

I've spent 44 years working on this - from the bottom up ... and if no one cares - I'm puttin my feet up ... ahh ... Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Sure you wont have your feet up for long Jim. I am sure people do care, just hard going sometimes.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next