Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 35 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:12 pm

i wonder how many abductees have been offered that option .In most cases they are whisked there and back in the blink of an eye ( from their perspective ) although they may have spent hours or even days ( maybe even a lifetime in some cases ) with their assailants .i would question in my mind whether they were telling the truth but given the option i think i would take a chance and go with them if i was asked that question .I am puzzled as to how they select their descendants from planet earth and i wonder where they will be relocated ? As there may be a lot of et races i would also question their intentions although having already met them i guess Landi would know if they were the right ones would'nt she Question ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:07 pm

sunbern wrote:i wonder how many abductees have been offered that option .In most cases they are whisked there and back in the blink of an eye ( from their perspective ) although they may have spent hours or even days ( maybe even a lifetime in some cases ) with their assailants .i would question in my mind whether they were telling the truth but given the option i think i would take a chance and go with them if i was asked that question .I am puzzled as to how they select their descendants from planet earth and i wonder where they will be relocated ?  As  there may be a lot of et races i would also question  their intentions although having already met them i guess Landi would  know if they were the right ones would'nt she Question ...

Yeah, but see that's just the point - is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here?" Or is this - SOMETHING ELSE? I know what intelligence looks like ... and anything that promotes confusion can't be them ... if it is, we might as well give up because people are so confused at this point, they don't know which end is up. BTW, I'm not with that alien experience group anymore ... you can't talk to them.

As far as Landi goes, she's the prime example. Her entire life was nothing but BS with these "experiences" after that first one. That kind of a picture is NOT intelligent. It's totally counter productive if they are trying to do something ... I tried to email her again, and she didn't want to talk. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:05 am

sunbern wrote:

Well now that could be the 64 million dollar question .Why do they come here ,what are they getting out of it ,they are not seemingly interacting with us so if they are way more intelligent than us why bother even coming here Question  bit like us studying a colony of ants for months on end, think i'd soon get bored with that and move on .Seawater is perhaps the only comoddity i can think of that may be of interest to them maybe .Who knows Exclamation
Maybe they did once interact with us and we upset the apple cart, maybe we are still upsetting the apple cart.. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:30 am

At the risk of sounding like a pain in the ass, if you "stayed on topic" you'd get the picture. We had this information all along, and it was the entrance of the controlling "religious factor" that screwed everything up. Information regarding "what's going on up in the sky" was changed to the existence of "gods" - and an explanation of "evil" without using psychology was explained as an "evil entity" and his minions, and it's STILL going on today.

By this time you should have looked into Genesis 6 and "Noah's flood" - and you should know what that is all about; simply put, it's OUR HISTORY in a redefining religious story. Before that story popped up, the Zoroastrians had the exact same story, preserved in more detail ... 4 periods of 3000 years that when put into the context of religious control, begins at the exact same time (C 10,000 BC) and leads right up to a picture of the "end of the world" by the 12,000th year.

Then there's the Maya picture, that shows this "god of 9 long steps" was coming back on the 2012 date. Oh gee - there are "9 long steps" from the C 45,000 BC superwave to today. This adds a parameter to this picture that's unbelievable ... it shows SOMEONE knew, 45,000 years ago, about an event that only takes roughly 24,000 years to get here.

We were supposed to know this ... we LOST the information ... and now WE ARE SCREWED.

Do you really think that this BS people have been going through, which teaches people NOTHING ... is really ET?

Some of it may be - but - where is the dividing line? Does anyone actually LOOK for a dividing line?

This is why I left that "alien experience" group ... "Waaaa ... you're making me think ... I don't wanna think ... waaaa."

And that "spiritual experience" group is just as bad. "Waaaa ... I had an experience ... reincarnation is real ... why are you showing me this information that proves I was lied to ... waaaaa."   d'oh

It's hopeless. I don't see this EVER being straightened out. The damage is too deep and too widespread. Everybody sits on their ass and waits to be fed information ... no one picks up a book ... no one looks into ANYTHING.

Unless there is a radical change in this picture, we are going down the tubes.

dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:47 pm

they only need to tell us one thing if they have abandoned us Jim " your times up ",if they want us to continue as a species they will have to abduct some of us to a new location a la noahs ark ( something i am fairly certain they have already done anyway ) otherwise if we have pissed them off in the past like you say it's the long ( or short ) ride into the sunset for the human race Evil or Very Mad

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:24 pm

They know who is going ... but the rest have to make up their own minds. I honestly thought people who had experiences would be easy to talk to - they are so screwed up it isn't funny. These sealed off / private groups are really nothing more than a groupthink haven where they can believe what they want and chuck anything that offends them. The mess has been made ... I don't see this as ever being straightened out.

The last time this happened was C 11,000 BC with the mega-fauna extinction event. The Clovis people didn't know what they were supposed to know, and so - they went down the tubes with N America. It's gonna be what it's gonna be today ... period.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:37 am

The Mars anomaly keeps ringing in my head, maybe some of the human race did leave this planet way back, and eventually got destroyed for some unknown reason.
Why is it that the powers that be build huge mystery tunnels miles deep and stockpiled with enough supplies to last for years.
Someone knows something but is not letting on.

The John burrows experience when he touched the alien ship and got a telepathic message saying we are you in the future is maybe the real deal..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:37 am

All I know is that if WE could put a coordinated effort together to get a message across, and "they" can't, something is wrong. This ties to the line I got ... "People always follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed - DEAD ENDS!"

These "dead ends" in Landi's life took her down a road of data confusion, and later in her life that "Nordic" as she calls him, popped up again, and simply said: “Be prepared! There will be severe climate changes that will seem to happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!”

That one line eliminates all of the other "crap" pictures she had been fed regarding what is going on - but she was SO confused, she didn't get it.

It's this "other crap" that keeps people confused. Look at you guys ... what the hell is in Rendlesham that you think is so important? After all the time spent on this, what was found that pertains to the main topic? Nothing.

It's like crop circles ... what's been found that connects to the base message? Nothing. I found ONE that connects out of all of them, but the story "people" deal with is a mountain of nothing but confused dialog, and that story connects to the creation - not the glyph.

I found one from '58 in S Africa, and I'm not sure about the source. This was long before the confusion hit the fan - look familiar? (The middle pic.)
https://www.cropcirclecenter.com/date/1958/1958unk.html

I dunno - I don't see this as ever being straightened out.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:54 pm

The early crop circles of the 1950's were so simple ( like the early ufo sightings ) We have muddied the waters drastically .You know when you were told to put the whole lot in a pile and back off, well now there is no way to do that for most because they are so embroilled in fantasy, sci fi movies and the like not to mention photoshopped pictures, they cant . I agree we must look at the very earliest material for the true picture and try to fathom things out from there .The answer lies in the past, no ammount of digging in Rendlesham or anywhere else will uncover that truth, we need to start at the roots of the tree not get carried away with the leaves .That said i still have a fascination with Rendlesham because it is the only place i have ever encountered the unexplained ,true they did'nt come and introduce themselves but they did whizz around for a while in a most unearthly way, so we all know they exist but all we can do is wait for them to make their move is'nt it Question .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:04 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:24 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:21 am

Don't know about your first link Bern, bit CGI for me, but your second link was very interesting reading..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:21 am

sunbern wrote:You know when you were told to put the whole lot in a pile and back off, well now there is no way to do that for most because they are so embroilled in fantasy, sci fi movies and the like not to mention photoshopped pictures, they cant  .
Not so much "can't" ... more like - "won't;" the tie in is to "lazy." I'm no different than anyone else ... yeah, it's a pain in the ass sometimes, but the end results are fascinating. We have been looking at "THIS" picture all along, however, "THIS" picture does not exist - instead, it seems to be "THAT" picture. How does that change the overall context of what we thought was real all along?  What's so hard about doing that? Nothing - hence - "lazy."

sunbern wrote:
I agree we must look at the very earliest material for the true picture and try to fathom things out from there .The answer lies in the past, no ammount of digging in Rendlesham or anywhere else will uncover that truth, we need to start at the roots of the tree not get carried away with the leaves .
And how far is that? I found 12,000 years in rounded numbers. Before that, things were "normal" for the time period. Is there anything else? Seems to be bits and pieces - with an overall dating of 45,000 years. What have YOU found? Oh - nothing - see what I mean?

sunbern wrote:
That said i still have a fascination with Rendlesham because it is the only place i have ever encountered the unexplained ,true they did'nt come and introduce themselves but they did whizz around for a while in a most unearthly way, so we all know they exist but all we can do is wait for them to make their move is'nt it  Question  .

And that would be your first conundrum. What do you do with it? I run into this stuff all the time ... I put it on a shelf in my head, and go do something else. With the amount of people looking into this crap, SOMEONE may find SOMETHING, and you will hear about it. Meanwhile, you are working on other things while you wait, and coming up with other answers.

It seems "they didn't come and introduce themselves" for a reason ... keep you in a confused state. It's like crop circles - same old story. One pops up - no one has a clue - "Let's stand here for 10 years looking at it."

It's like the one you posted - I looked at it - don't "see" anything - I'm not going to stand here going ooo-and-ahh ... I move on to where I can make progress ... if they ever figure something out, I'll hear about it.

Then the "ancient civilization" hypothesis ... did they "find" something ... no ... call me when you do - see ya.

The approach is simple - people just don't WANT to do it; they'd rather sit on their butts and get "fed" information. Doesn't it interest you to find that what you have been "fed" is a pile of lies? What's the REAL story? Well - go find out. Hence, "Take all of your beliefs, put them in a pile in front of you and BACK AWAY!"

If the picture I have is right, the necessary feature here is being "psychologically ready." If you aren't psychologically ready, you will never make the transition to whatever pops up as "help." Christianity is OUR information, now in a religious format. The same "psychologically ready" picture is also there ... it's call "belief." If you wire yourself to "believe" - then you are readying yourself for a picture that is beyond the "normal" parameters of life ... something "coming from the sky" ... gathering people - and leaving.

Pictures like this are what you get when you DON'T chase after stuff that DOESN'T teach you anything.  dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 35 Empty Corn Circles.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:07 am

Although i don't believe in corn circles, i have been in two, the first one was seen by two young boys and their parents actually being made by a round greyish purple craft. This was in a field at Bury St Edmunds, when entering the circle it was very weird it was very calm and you got the feeling that someone was watching you. The second one was in Wiltshire on a farmers field Myself and a friend went into this one my friend had a tape recorder recording , it was strange the atmosphere was electric. when we played the tape back there was a lot of strange noises on it, yet it was clear before. I cannot say why i don't believe in the circles, but i never have done. I guess i think why would the ETs want to leave messages that no one understands, or why would they want to waste time doing circles. I know in the war time a friend told me he was on watch with a friend in the watch tower and they saw a white light being beamed down over their heads, when they got of duty they went to have a look at where the light landed , and they saw a perfect round circle. they thought it came from a laser.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:21 pm

The only crop art I ever looked into, was the 7/7/07 one, and the confusion started in this was unreal (as usual). Anyway, it was a "word" and said "word" was "disaster." Other than that, and an occasional "eye" (of different styles) in a triangle, there's nothing there I see immediately. By '07 it was known in the esoteric community, as well as "the govt" (however you wish to define that) that "it is coming." Dr L's book Earth Under Fire was published in '97, so, whatever they didn't know, they got from that.

As far as "who" makes them ... not enough information to tie to Buckley's "advanced weaponry," may be people in some instances, may be paranormal in some instances, but, the confusion factor (as far as I'm concerned) cannot be ET as it defeats the purpose of the arrival. This subject, like everything else, is SO screwed up it isn't funny.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:56 am

Yep ,i agree Jim ,we are being shown stuff ( lord knows where from ) but we are blind to it's meaning , so why are we being shown it in the first place .As a former teacher you will know the best teaching methods and i'm perfectly sure theirs if indeed they are messages ,fall way short of the mark .There is always the theory that they are not meant for us but maybe for ET's that walk among'st us.I know we hav'nt got proof they are with us but Brenda's encounter with David Daniels has got me pretty convinced they are here . Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:47 pm

sunbern wrote:Yep ,i agree Jim ,we are being shown stuff ( lord knows where from ) but we are blind to it's meaning , so why are we being shown it in the first place .As a former teacher you will know the best teaching methods and i'm perfectly sure theirs if indeed they are messages ,fall way short of the mark .

In the overall picture, why were my experiences intelligent? Yes, for a LONG time I didn't get the teaching method, as I had never heard of it before - but once I tripped over it, it not only made perfect sense, it enhanced the "intelligence" approach.

All of the factors we are tripping over are removed in constructivism - you are pointed in a direction, you have to go in that direction, you have to do all the work, but, when it's over - you have something that (in this case) explains everything. Now, it's just a matter of sorting out what else comes in from other sources, applying that information to what you have, and figuring out if it in some way fits. Sometimes it looks like a deliberate jumble of non-related data ... if it is, dump it or shelve it, whatever you feel should be done, and go back to what you see.

sunbern wrote:
There is always the theory that they are not meant for us but maybe for ET's that walk among'st us.I know we hav'nt got proof they are with us but Brenda's encounter with David Daniels has got me pretty convinced they are here .  Idea

Don't remember that one - fill me in.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Brenda and several witnesses had a visitor ,Email me your address Jim and i will send you a copy of Brenda's book of the encounter if you want .It's far easier that way .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:35 am

Details of the availability of Brenda's book ( skycrash throughout time ) are posted on her website at Brenda - butler .com . looking

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Rosicrucian.Order.AMORC/photos/ thought these might be of interest .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 35 Empty Did you all get abducted'

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:57 am

Where is every one gone to ? Come Back. Miss you all.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:37 am

I'm still around ... been looking into life after death via string theory and Antecedent Subsystems ... doesn't look good. d'oh

If there are 100 billion cells in the brain alone - and each cell has 10-to-the-14th atoms, and the breakdown above follows that figure ... what does this have to do with life after death? Where is the dividing line for life support? Seemingly - the atom; but if the atoms comprising the body are still there at death, what continues to exist - the quarks and electrons? Why do NDEs apparently show a more instantaneous withdrawal of the consciousness than one sees in matter decay?

Just another day. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:52 am

I cant even think that deep let alone have an answer.... scratch

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 35 Empty Life after death.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:01 am

I read years ago that the brain lives on for several hours after death. This is why burials don't take place until several days or weeks later. I can't get my head around this as if this is right, why do people in some countries abroad get buried hours after they die. Surely their brains are still active.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Please share David Ike's thoughts tomorrow Brenda i would be interested to hear what his take is on this .Personalyl i'm in Dell's camp on this one, hard to see how the brain can continue once robbed of its blood supply for very long, out of my depth here Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:29 pm

Del. wrote:I cant even think that deep let alone have an answer.... scratch
chuckle Believe me - the science behind this hits me just as hard. scratch

Brenda Marguerite wrote:I read years ago that the brain lives on for several hours after death. This is why burials don't take place until several days or weeks later. I can't get my head around this as if this is right, why do people in some countries abroad  get buried hours after they die. Surely their brains are still active.

According to med people and NDEs, there is no brain activity when this experience happens. As far as burials, there is a history of being buried alive, but today with all the blood removal and whatever they replace it with - you are definitely dead.

As far as Antecedent Subsystems go (everything is made of something), it just doesn't seem to work regarding life after death - and, we seem to be back to consciousness. Science STILL has no clue what it is, but it is part of all life ... the differing factor is the brain. If you look at a baby, that lil child has consciousness ... what it doesn't have is awareness ... that is created by data from the brain. There are theories ... but nothing solid yet.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next